Tarton Ch. 15

Story Info
Toby fucks June, and the pub landlord fucks Sylvia.
6.6k words
4.57
2.1k
6

Part 15 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SylviaG
SylviaG
1,396 Followers

Doctor Trent's Story

I'm studying my research again about Molly Redcar. When she wasn't opening her legs for the locals, she was collecting wild herbs. Nothing wrong in that but why would a prostitute collect herbs and use them in cooking? They used her as a whore, and a cook it seems. Now if I was her I'd certainly be putting things in the bastard's food. I know she manipulated the simple idiots of the village, and some even fought over her, and I know at least one of the men died in the fighting.

By all accounts the lord of the estate took her into in his house. His wife couldn't have children, then after a year of Molly moving in, the lord and his wife had a child. No prizes for guessing what happened there.

It is well documented that the wife's health went downhill rapidly, and she was later to be found, by her husband, with Molly's face between her legs. The fat lord's wife was screaming in pleasure, in front of a few of the house servants. Rightly or wrongly, but I suspect the truth is rightly, the doctor said his wife was being poisoned by Molly Redcar, with herbs, and her unholy ways.

Molly was hung, and when asked to repent her sins, she went into some ancient dialect. Which some translated as her saying, she would one day come back to get her revenge.

I've study everything in quite some detail, and I know Sylvia is descended from Molly although Sylvia doesn't. I've hypnotised Sylvia, for my personal use, and to try and find out if Molly is in Sylvia's head. To my annoyance Sylvia doesn't respond to anything asked about Molly, in fact when I've asked her if she knows who Molly Redcar is, Sylvia says nothing.

What I find intriguing about Sylvia, is the way she describes her neck and back pain. It is remarkably similar to those who have survived being hung. Put that alongside how both women used their pussy's and sex, is it any wonder I have strong beliefs that Sylvia IS Molly!

Okay I make Sylvia do sexual things with others, as directed under hypnosis, in an attempt to drag Molly into the here and now, but so far I've failed. I even hypnotised that fat bitch Olive to lower herself down on Sylvia's face, to try and coax the witch out.

Sylvia is sat here now hypnotised.

"I've had fantasies about Olive and me since the card night, one about me being her niece. We were in one of those old fashioned railway carriages with private compartments. I'd be dressed like those girls in the Saint Trinian films, although I'd be too old to go to school there."

"Really?" I ask, wondering if I want to hear anymore.

"She'd be telling these salivating men that I had been expelled. I'd be licking a lollypop like I was sucking a cock, sat on her knee with my legs open, so they could see my stocking tops and black school knickers.

She would ask me to get something out of a suitcase, I'd stand up on the train seat, with my legs either side of a guy to reach the case, and I'd feel his breath on my pussy, and then his lips. As the train rocked I'd press my pussy against his face."

I'm texting Melody as her aunt goes on and on.

"She would have gone to the dining carriage, and when she came back, I'd be covered in their spunk, dripping from everywhere possible, the men would be gone. She would moan about the holes in my stockings, and losing my knickers yet again. She would start wiping their spunk off me, complaining about getting in such a state, when she had only been gone half an hour. There wouldn't be any mention of sex; it was more like I had fallen over in a muddy puddle."

"Sylvia, do you know who Molly Redcar was?"

Silence again. It's like I haven't asked her anything. I bring her out of the hypnosis.

"Sylvia, do you know who Molly Redcar was?"

She looks at me like I'm mad.

"Oh my days Doctor Trent, of course I do, don't you?"

Cynthia's Story

I spun the lid off the sleeping pills not long ago, but I managed to calm myself down, before I did anything stupid. I've had another group of boys come to me for sex. It doesn't seem to bother anyone; in fact all Tammy asks is if they are 18. I really can't do this anymore, even though I'm sat here at the back of the pub, cuddling a glass of wine, waiting for the local lads to come in. I'm disgusted with myself.

One of the local girls comes through to the back of the pub.

"Why don't you come and give us a hand. Tammy is wrong to keep you back here, just because you're some sort of speciality with the younger lads. You're a fucking tart like the rest of us, you ain't anything special."

She huffs and leaves.

I sit running it through my head. I never thought I was special. I have to stop this, and stop this now, even to the point of forgetting about my car.

I smile at Tammy, and she smiles back. I walk through the back towards the toilets, and shove the door open to the back street, slip off my heels, and run.

I'm throwing stuff in my bag, after changing into trousers and trainers. I head out of the flat I'm renting. I run up the road and hear a car screech to a stop. I duck down behind a wall, and peep over the top. Frank the pimp is rushing to the place I was renting, along with another guy.

They come back out of the place and I watch. Frank digs around in his pocket, and a blue glow from my phone in the top of my bag illuminates the contents. I see Frank's number on the display. I look back over the wall, and he has his phone pressed to his ear. I throw my phone in the garden where I'm hiding, push myself up, and run without looking back again.

I board the bus which is going south. Even as it drives off I don't feel safe. It's dark and with every car's headlights that pass, I'm wondering if it is Frank coming to take me back.

The bus slows to a stop, and I scan round, looking through the windows. I duck down as the door swishes open. I pull the woollen hat down over my blonde hair. And curl myself into the seat, cuddling my bags close to me. I hear footsteps coming towards the back of the bus. The bus hasn't closed its doors nor moved. If it was someone just getting on to start a journey it would have moved by now, surely. I know it is Frank; he's coming to get me, to pull me off the bus, slap me around, and then drag me back to the pub. The footsteps stop next to me, and for some stupid reason, I'm praying my disguise has fooled him!

June's Story

School sucks, and the only way out is for me to get a job. I've called Nathan Murray and all I got was do you know what fucking time it is? I suppose after 11pm it is a little late, but I've got to find something other than school. For the last week it has been hell. My confidence has drained away like Doctor Trent said it would. Now as I stare at the image looking back from the mirror, at my huge tits with permanently stuck out hard nipples, I feel like I did the day Toby came round. I blushed at school today when Toby smiled at me; of course he did it in passing when no one was there to see. I had those feelings like I did when he came to my aunt's house. Like I was his wife and we had dinner together like a real couple. I wonder if I'd make a good Mrs Toby Murray. Hell that won't happen his dad will see to that.

I go to send Toby a text, just to ask him how he is, even though I've been warned off by Wendi. Even thinking about him, I have this feeling between my legs, and I've been doodling his name next to mine linked by a heart. I phoned my aunt earlier and told her. She was sympathetic, but told me I had to stay away from him, or his dad would kill me.

I'm going to Nathan Murray's offices tomorrow, I know it is Saturday, but if I can show him how much I want a job, and how good I'll be at it, he might forget I was once a boy, and let me see Toby........no he definitely won't forget, or let me be with Toby, who am I trying to kid?

Cynthia's Story

The man sits down in the seat behind me, and the doors swish shut. The bus starts moving and I still can't relax. We're on the outskirts of Leeds now, and the well lit streets fade into darkness, as we move out in the country.

With every passing mile I relax a little more. I've stopped hung myself, and now I can look out of the window. It is pitch black, but never has the darkness been so welcome. I look at my watch, at the moving second hand, counting away my escape from the nightmare I've been through. I think of my husband like I have done in moments of solitude. I wonder what he's doing, and if he has wrenched the huge framed photo of us outside the church, off the wall.

We're on the motorway now, and the man behind me is snoring lightly. I smile to myself, and pull the hat off my head which hid my blond hair. I'm happy to get away from the last few months in Leeds, but what now?

A few hours later I get off the bus. It is still dark but the sun will be up soon. I'm in the next town from Tarton, about 10 miles away. I go to a pay phone, and get my book out. I skip through the names and the phone numbers within.

"Hello Henry, its Cynthia."

"My God, I never expected to hear from you again. It's 6.30 woman."

I ask him to meet me. I tell him where I am, and say I'll wait in the coffee shop by the bus station. 30 minutes later Henry Blake, the headmaster from the school I used to work in turns up.

He sits there stony faced, as I tell him what has happened to me over the last few months. I just blurt it all out, from following Simon to Leeds, being unable to make ends meet, and then finally working as a prostitute.

"So you specialised in the younger clients?"

I nod feeling ashamed.

"Mostly, I don't know why it just happened liked that," I reply, stirring sugar into a second coffee, I don't even take sugar, that's how mixed up I am.

"And what happened to Simon?"

"Like I said, he didn't love me, he found a girl up there his own age, and well what I thought we had, meant nothing to him."

"So you want my help?"

"Yes, and after what you did to me, I think you owe me a least the chance to get back into teaching."

"Oh and when it comes out about you and Simon, you'll be lucky to get a job teaching dog's obedience training."

"It hasn't yet, and there is no reason why it should," I look at him with suspicion, "unless you tell anyone."

He holds his hands up in a defensive manner, and then puts them flat on the table.

"Remember the old manor house on the outskirts of Tarton?"

"Yes, some charity started doing it up."

"Yes but they got bogged down with planning permission. In the end they found somewhere else to renovate. It's been stood empty since, nearly two years ago. I pulled some strings and opened a school there, why don't you come and look round, and see what you think. I might be able to give you a job teaching. I'm doing it on my own at the moment, and to be honest it's a little too much for me. Where are your bags?"

I pick up the only two bags I have, tuck them under my arms and look at him.

June's Story

"Hi mum it's June. I've got a job."

I tell her I'm working in an office, luckily for me she doesn't ask where. She is too busy firing off what I guess is the standard parent comments, about how I should finish my education. Finally she relents. I get the usual "don't come crying to me when things go wrong," but she wishes me well.

Nathan Murray seemed to like the idea of getting me out of school. I guess it was more to do with getting me away from Toby. My first few days went well, although I've just been filing stuff. On my fourth day I've been asked to stay behind to clear up the boardroom after long meeting. The place is quiet, and everyone else has gone home. I go to Nathan's office and sit in Aspin's chair. I can see myself being Nathan Murray's secretary or personal assistant, I think about that for a while. I push the button on the intercom.

"Would you like anything else before I go Sir?" I ask, and then giggle to myself.

"Um yeah, come in would you."

I jump out of the seat, and stare at the intercom like it is on fire. My head spins round as the door opens, and there stands Toby.

"What are you doing here?" I ask shocked.

He smiles at me.

"It's my dad's office, and I sometimes come here when he is away. I just like to sit in his chair, and you know, pretend it is mine. Well it will be one day."

I follow him in the office and he sit down behind his father's desk.

"I should go; if he catches us together I'll lose my job."

"He's gone to a party meeting at the Conservative offices. He won't come back here. June I've missed you, at school I mean."

I shrug my shoulders. I could say that we didn't exactly acknowledge each other at school, but I've missed the little secretive smiles he gave me. I decide to play a little game like when we were kids, hoping it will detract from the sadness of us not being allowed to see each other.

"What would you like Mr Murray?"

He looks at me a little vague, so I go out, grab a pen and pad off Aspin's desk, and return to the office. I stand directly in front of the desk.

"Good morning Mr Murray Sir, what can I do for you to day?"

He smiles and leans back in the chair.

"Good morning June," he says playing a long, "you can start by giving yourself a 200 percent pay rise."

I giggle, and then get back into the role play.

"Thank you so much Mr Murray. Is there anything else?"

"Yes give all my money to a charity. I can't be bothered to name one. Then go about instructing a local demolition firm to knock this building down."

I pretend to scribble on the pad.

Toby gets up and paces around like his father does.

"Burn that big photo of the PM and me. I never liked the stupid ass, and then clear my desk, I'm going to fuck you over it. But first we'll start with a blow job."

He chuckles and turns and looks at me. I'm staring at him, realising he was still playing, but what he said I want to happen.

"Sorry, I was only.....I mean......"

I drop the pen and pad on the desk, and take a few steps towards him, hoping he doesn't back away. I kiss his cheek and he just stands there. I pull back a little and I'm shocked by the way he grabs me, and pulls me back against him. We kiss, deeply and passionately. I can feel my nipples getting hard, and my pussy getting moist.

"I want you," he whispers, as we stop kissing.

For a few seconds I say and do nothing. We just stare in each others eyes trying to work out, without words, if we want it to really happen. I'm scared, not of having sex, but of making a move, and then Toby rejecting me.

"Can we?" he mumbles, like he is afraid.

I nod and he smiles.

I pull my top off and shove my skirt down, and step out of my shoes. I reach behind my back and unclip my bra. I hold it for a few seconds and take a breath. Toby's hand comes up and he gently pulls the bra away.

"They are beautiful," he says softly, and then looks up and smiles at me.

I'm shaking with fear and excitement. He drops to his knees and hooks his fingers in the waistband of my pink panties. I stop him from pulling them down.

"Please June, let me do it."

I close my eyes and let him pull them down. For a moment I can't move, and I can't open my eyes. I squeal a little as I feel his lips on my pussy. I move back against the desk and part my legs. His tongue slips between my lips and I whimper. I open my glazed eyes and look down on his head. I smile a little, and kneel down so we are face to face. We smile at each other.

"Are you really sure, as in you want to do this, you want me in you?"

My smile widens and I nod enthusiastically.

Toby starts undressing quickly, as I lay on the floor. He grabs a cushion from the couch, and pushes it under my head. He positions himself between my legs, and then stops.

"You put it in," he whispers.

I reach down and hold his cock, and then I put it in, holding my breath at the same time.

I feel it slipping in all the way. My first ever cock is in me now, and I'm shuddering as he holds it in me without moving. It's wonderful, warm, and so much better than the lumps of plastic I have had to use.

He starts off gently, fucking me in little slow motions. I cling to him, breathing heavily, with lust filled and painful groans. He is bigger than what I have used in the past, but I lay there enjoying the feeling of being stretched by a real cock!

"Is it okay?"

"Toby, it is wonderful, better than I ever imagined," I whisper in his ear.

He gets a little quicker, and again asks if I'm okay. This time I nod cuddling him to me.

My nipples tingle like crazy and something in me starts to ache. I feel light headed, and then the shaking starts, as my first orgasm while being fucked, explodes through my head and body. God bless Doctor Trent I say in my mind.

Toby can't hold back any longer, he's fucking me harder and faster. He moans and then starts whimpering. I hold him close and he comes in me.

As Toby recovers, I lay there looking up at the smiling Nathan Murray and the PM in the picture, shaking hands. I want to giggle, but I don't, in fact now I'm aware of the light drone of the machine, cleaning the corridor carpet outside Aspin's office.

"Toby, the cleaner is outside Aspin's door. We have to get dressed."

He comes to, like a drunk waking up wondering where he has spent the night. Quickly we dress, and Toby looks across at me and we share a wicked grin. He puts on his red baseball cap, takes my hand, which I like, and leads me out into Aspin's office, like two spies on a mission. The guy is down the other end of the corridor with his back to us, slowly moving the machine along. We wait for the lift and step in, and still the man hasn't seen us. Toby pulls the cleaning guy's trolley in the lift with us, and we descend to the ground floor. He pulls the trolley out and pushes it behind the reception counter. We kiss at the door and go our separate ways.

Monday morning as I push open the door the girl on reception waves me over.

"Ivan the security manager wants to see you," she nods to a door marked private.

I knock and go in.

"You and your boyfriend caused Garry a problem the other evening. You hid his trolley behind the desk in reception."

I gulp.

"It's nothing to do with me."

He spins the monitor round and pushes a button. There I am with Toby, hiding the trolley. He raises an eyebrow.

"Look you've only just started here. Don't mess about you're not at school now."

I nod shame faced.

"That's a warning, if it happens again I won't delete it. You do know there are cameras all over the building, don't you?"

"I didn't know........I'm sorry."

I watch him press delete. I should have remembered the cameras. If Nathan found out about Toby and me fucking, it would be bad enough, but in his office, I'd be crucified!

"Are there any other recordings?" I ask, trying to make it sound like an innocent question, but failing.

"No, and whatever you got up to in Mr Murray's office is safe. He hasn't got cameras in there. That is where you emerged from. You're only getting away with this because it was Mr Murray's son you were with. Now get out."

I smile happily to myself, as I walk along the corridor, with an extra wiggle in my ass.

Sylvia's Story

The following week after the card game, I still haven't seen Olive. I've asked several of the regulars if they have seen her about.

"Maybe the old bag has snuffed it," Cliff says.

"Don't be horrible. She isn't that bad."

Kevin the landlord looks at me like he can't believe what he's hearing.

"Oh is Sylvia defending her new best friend?" Cliff asks with a chuckle.

I smile back, but quite honestly I want to defend her again.

Cliff leans over the bar and pinches my ass.

"You know, if the guys in the pub knew all that covered your pussy was those thin tights, you'd be dragged on the floor and fucked senseless," he says in a whisper.

I watch Sam choke on his pint.

SylviaG
SylviaG
1,396 Followers
12