Tarton Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Two hours later in comes the woman I've called Lady Olive in my computer diary. Sam sees her too.

"Look out now, the fat bitch has arrived."

"Sam don't be nasty, she's just a little plump."

He looks in his beer and then up to me, "Did I hear you right, or have I had too many of these?"

I huff, "Are you married?"

He nods.

"Really?! Doesn't your wife moan about you being in here all the time?"

"Nope, I walk her to work first, she works nights."

Olive walks up to the bar and I gulp, I want to smile at her, or maybe even curtsey, but I don't.

"My usual please Sylvia," she says with a straight face.

"You go and sit down Olive, and I'll bring it over."

She goes off, as Sam looks at me.

"Good idea, get her away from the bar as quick as possible, don't want her frightening the regulars."

"Sam, I preferred it when you didn't speak," I whisper.

I put her drink down and rub my hands together, expecting some sort of mild acknowledgement.

"I hope you're not expecting a tip, and don't think for one minute we are friends," she looks up at me, "do I make myself clear?"

"Of course," I mumble and walk off.

"What's up with you?" Kevin asks.

"She tried to be nice to the dragon, and probably got a mouthful," Sam says.

"I'll kick her out, she goes too far."

"Kevin don't, it doesn't really matter."

He looks at me weighing it up for a few moments, and then walks away.

I look round the pub, which I've worked in for years. Four of the men here have fucked me, a couple of them a few times, and two when I was married. That's not including Kevin the landlord, so that make that five. No hang on, I spoke to soon. Gary comes in and walks up to the bar, I went with him a couple of years ago.

"You look smart," I say.

"Thanks, I'll have a whisky please. Yeah I've got a date with Angie from the pharmacy over the road."

"She hasn't come in yet."

He sips his drink.

"I'm meeting her at another pub, out of the way. I don't want her crossing paths with Liz."

"You've finished with Liz though haven't you?" Kevin asks.

Gary smiles and shrugs, "Well we sort of made up at the weekend."

He finishes his whisky and leaves.

"Lucky sod," Kevin says and Sam nods.

"Really, I don't believe you lot."

They look at me blankly.

"What? Oh for god's sake Sylvie, you know what Liz is like. I don't blame him for keeping Angie on the back burner. Anyway you dated him once."

"That's not the point; he shouldn't play around with Liz like that."

"Christ they aren't married."

I could say a lot but I don't want to get into the whole, men who sleep around are studs, and women who sleep around are sluts thing.

"Sylvia, if Liz comes in, don't you say a word," Kevin whispers loud enough for Sam to hear.

Sam nods in agreement, and I go out the back for a cigarette.

The pub closes for the night and I'm standing on one of the seats, minus my high heels, drawing the curtains.

"You could offer to do it for me, instead of leering at my ass," I say, as I step across the seats to draw the next set of curtains.

"Now where is the fun in that?"

Kevin sits down on the next seat. I step across him and feel his hands on my legs, and going on their way up the back of my skirt. He grips my ass and starts mauling me.

"Why do you wear those god awful tights?"

"To keep you out," I mumble, as I stretch to the last curtain.

"Ha, then why don't you wear knickers underneath, if you really want to keep me out?"

I feel my tights rip.

"Christ Kevin, I only bought them yesterday."

His face buries in the hole he has made, and he sucks my pussy lips in his mouth. I hang on to the curtain rail, and put my left leg over his shoulder.

I feel him breath heavily on my pussy.

Kevin was one of the lucky ones who survived the first round of covid, his sister and his father didn't. I pull my pussy away and he looks up with glazed eyes. I put my foot on his exposed cock, and start rubbing it slowly.

"God that's good."

I smile down at him, "So you don't mind me wearing tights now then?"

He chuckles dirtily.

"You got me wet earlier, putting your hand up my skirt while I was serving, you dirty old man. You sit on that stool with your head and shoulders above the bar, pretending to do a crossword, and all the time, you've got your hand up my skirt, groping my ass."

"You don't complain, in fact you come and stand next to me when you've served the customers. You even nudge me with your hip so I do it."

I grin down at him, and watch my nylon clad toes rubbing gently over his cock head.

"Do you think Sam knows?" I ask.

"Why do you think he is always smiling quietly into his pint?"

I get down and bend over the table. Again I hear and feel my tights rip, and then his cock enters me. He fucks me fast holding my hips. He pulls my top off my shoulder, and kisses and then bites my skin. I cling to the far side of the table with both hands, as the table rocks a little.

He comes and then pulls out panting heavily.

"Don't worry; I won't flake out on you."

"I just worry after the covid thing. You took ages to get over it."

"Yeah, thought I was going the same way as my sister at one point. All those days on oxygen seemed to last for months. You can stay the night if you want, not for sex, I'm too bloody knackered."

"Okay," I say with a smile.

I lay next to him hearing him snore lightly. We've fucked a few times, but at first he just wanted to cuddle me, not even that sometimes. He told me he missed his wife, and didn't like sleeping alone.

The next morning I make him coffee, and take it up as dawn breaks. I kiss his forehead and he stirs.

"Drink your coffee," I say, and watch him smile with his eyes still closed.

I walk up the street, listening to my heels echo round houses. It is 6.36, and the birds in the dawn chorus are singing. I like the emptiness and stillness at this time. I like to pretend I'm alone in the world for some reason. I wrote an essay on that at school, and got an award.

I look up and there is figure looking down the road at me.

"Another walk of shame Sylvia," she says.

I stop and turn back, and look down at her dog. I huff and shake my head.

"What is it, I'm tired?"

She grins to herself, "Well, you shouldn't have stayed up all night fucking. Lost your tights too I see."

"What you made me do the other week was far worse; you're a bloody hypocrite Olive."

"Now, now, you could have walked away at anytime, and for someone who didn't want to be there, you certainly got into the role of, my little whore for the night."

I walk on knowing she's right.

"Oh Sylvia, would you mind, my hip is playing up."

I'm staring at the dog bag, and what Max has left on the pavement. I mumble and curse under my breath, as I snatch the bag off her, and do the deed.

"I'll be up to see you in a couple of hours."

She walks off talking to Max, leaving me with his pooh bag.

Wendi's Story

"Hey are those for me?"

Toby looks down at the flowers he's carrying, and shuffles uneasily.

"Um yeah," he mumbles, "I was going to bring them round later."

"Well I'll take them now," I say, snatching them out of his hand.

I grab the card out of the flowers.

"Wendi don't!"

I read the card and look up into his terrified eyes.

"So who is J then?"

His mouth opens and then closes. He slumps back on the low red brick wall by the pub. His face looks down to the ground, and I can tell he has lost any form of defence. I sit next to him on the wall, and hand him a cigarette. I could be cruel and read out the rest of the card, but I don't.

"Toby, I'm not going to tell anyone. Is.........she really that good?" I ask, after looking down at the card and reading it.

He nods, still with his face looking down, and his shoulders hunched.

I push the card back in the flowers.

"Toby I won't say anything, but sooner or later someone is bound to see you with her."

"I guess you think it is pretty sick?" he mumbles.

I do in a way, but seeing what it has done to Toby, I feel this strange feeling in my gut.

"I sort of guessed about you and June a while ago."

"How come you haven't mentioned it, or, or told anyone?"

"Because we're mates, God knows I've got enough shit in my life to cope with, so I can see the trouble it would cause you. Yes we have sex, but we hang out and have fun too. Other boys just stare at me and only want one thing. I'll stick by you when someone finds out."

He takes a deep breath, and for the first time looks at me.

"When my dad finds out, he'll go mad. I'm not supposed to see June."

"Toby he can't stop you seeing her. Think about talking to him about you feelings for her, unless they aren't that deep. If it is just a fuck because she's different, then move on from it, but if you think you love her then you have to be strong."

"You're right I need to think; I don't know what I want, it's all too crazy."

"Well, you need to talk to June to see what she wants first, and take it from there. Toby, whatever happens I'll always be your friend okay. I don't think June has all her marbles, but it is your life, not your dad's. Anyway I hear he has been short listed for promotion to deputy PM. If he gets that job he'll be in London a lot of the time."

"Yeah that's fucking weird, how the hell with all his fucking skeletons in the cupboard, can they make him deputy leader of the country?"

We kiss, and I give him back the flowers.

Sylvia's Story

"So this is where you bring your hapless victims."

I watch her walk round my bedroom pulling open drawers and looking in, like she has some sort of neighbourhood watch right to do it.

"Well I suppose once you have them here, you can't risk them escaping," she says, as she dangles my handcuffs from her finger.

"What do you want Olive?" I ask, and snatch the handcuffs away from her.

"Would you let me tie you up?"

My mouth drops open.

"Listen to what I have to say."

She sits, at my computer, and I watch her switch it on.

"What are you doing? You've no right to be looking on my computer."

"You're right, but I've had access to it before, so let's not argue."

She takes a scrap of paper from the sleeve of her dress, looks at it, and then fills in my passwords.

"The boy told me your passwords. He found them in your handbag awhile ago. I only mentioned to him that I was going to tell his mother about you having sex with him. Jason was most eager to do anything to stop that happening. You know it was quite a confession, beyond my wildest dreams in fact. I've read your little fantasies on here too."

I slump on the bed watching her.

"Oh yes Sylvia, I've read your little fantasy about me being your aunt on your computer, and those men in the train, and the not so pleasant things you've written about me. Then there was the day that woman came in the pub, and dragged you out from behind the bar, I was smirking as she called you all those horrible, but apt names."

"I didn't know he was married, he wasn't wearing a wedding ring," I mumble.

"Well you certainly knew by the time she had dealt with you. I was sat with Des and his wife; you know he was getting up to drag the woman off you. I pulled him back in his seat. I remember the scratching, the hair pulling, and of course the men there watching. I could see the look in their eyes. Men love nothing more than to see two women fighting, and then they went wild, cheering when she ripped your blouse off your tits."

I gulp, as she smiles at me.

"You pulled her off me," I say quietly.

"Yes I did, eventually, and when it became clear she was reaching for a glass, as I told you there and then, not even you deserved that."

"Thank you Olive."

She reaches for a tissue and dries my tears.

"Does it really turn you on me being your aunt?"

"I, well, um."

"For god's sake, I doubt it takes you this long to ask a man to your bed."

"Okay a little."

"Come over here Sylvia."

She pats her knee.

"Really?" I ask faintly.

The nervous excitement grows, as I lower myself on her leg. I feel her hand moving up my trembling thigh. I let my legs part slowly.

Her hand is up my skirt now. I feel her thumb lightly rub the front of my panties. I look at her plump lips; I want one of those long kisses, as she fingers me all the way to my own little heaven. It's just like she is my fantasy, my Auntie Olive.

Her plump fingers dig deep in my pussy, and that big long wonderful tongue of hers fills my mouth. I start groaning and shaking, I'm so close now, trying to fight the feeling of pain she is causing with her fingers.

"Are you nearly there my naughty little niece?" she asks.

I nod and smile, and then she shoves me off her knee. My ass lands with a bump on the floor. I look up at her annoyed, for not finishing me off.

I feel her lift my top over my head. I jump, hearing the jangle of my handcuffs right next to my ear. She jerks me to my feet, like I'm a naughty child. I feel her fingers undoing my skirt, and then it slides down my black stockings. She turns me round facing her, and I can see her face is as red as mine feels.

"You really are a slut, aren't you?" she says softly, but with a hint of a smile on her face.

I want to nod; I really want to agree with her. The trouble is I don't know if she prefers me to or not. I nod slightly, and then gulp.

"Now kneel up, facing the head of your bed."

Olive snaps the cuffs on my wrists, which she has fed through the metal bars of the headboard.

"Can I gag you?"

"No, I don't like that."

"Well shut up then, and we'll just make do with a blindfold. Okay, now kneel up with your ass in the air."

I hear her move around and rummaging through the bedside cabinet.

"What are you doing now?"

"Shush, just getting ready."

A few minutes pass. I listen to her moving around, and I can smell the ink of a black marker pen.

"Don't you dare write on me with that," I say as forcefully as any woman can, who is tied to a bed at the mercy of a woman like Olive.

"Relax, will you."

I hear the scribbling of the marker pen on paper, which she probably took from my printer next to my computer.

"Now wait there for a few minutes."

"Why, and what have you been writing?"

She doesn't answer me. I feel her finger slip in my pussy, and I push back on it. She pulls it out and offers it to my mouth. I suck my juice off the fat digit, wanting to please her, even though she is looking down on me with disgust in her eyes.

She moves away, and I hear her feet on the stairs, and then nothing.

12