Tarts and Vicars

Story Info
A first time swapping adventure for five couples.
6.8k words
4.39
31.3k
45
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tony090909
tony090909
1,520 Followers

This story contains details of wife swapping, so you shouldn't read it if that offends you

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"What do you think?" my wife asked, turning her head sideways and giving me a look that was both shy and teasing.

"I like it. I like it a lot," I replied as Karen turned her attention back to the full-length mirror in our bedroom. She tugged at the hem of the red dress she had just bought. It was a couple of inches shorter than she would normally wear and ended well above her knees.

I should explain that it had been bought for a specific event. For some years my wife had been involved in a group of local mums and they were all now reaching the milestone of their fortieth birthdays.

In fact Karen was the oldest at forty-two, but two members of the group, Annette and Jayne, had their fortieth birthday on consecutive days and a joint celebration was planned. Annette was the most extrovert member of the group and a weekend away for all the women in the group and their partners had been her idea.

In truth Annette was the unofficial leader of the group and I have to be honest and say that she was a bit too bossy for my liking. There was also an attention seeking side to her which I put down to a family history that included a lot of involvement with amateur dramatics.

Nevertheless she was very friendly with my wife Karen, which surprised me because Karen was a quieter and more conservative person. Anyway I saw a fair bit of Annette and we got along fine, though she wasn't my favourite person and I had a strong suspicion that the feeling was reciprocated.

I might not have been over fond of Annette but her ideas for the weekend away definitely met with my approval. Through a family friend she had got the use of a ten bedroom country house in rural Suffolk and Karen rather nervously told me that the women had agreed that the Saturday night celebration would be themed as a tarts and vicars party.

Karen was worried that I would disapprove of her dressing up in a tarty fashion, but I soon reassured her that wasn't the case. We've been married for twenty years and I wouldn't say our sex life was in a rut, but inevitably some of the excitement had evaporated and a sexy weekend away was probably long overdue.

In case you're not familiar with the concept I should explain that at a tarts and vicars party the women all dress in a revealing, tarty (i.e. sluttish) fashion and the men have to dress as sober, staid (i.e. boring) country vicars. Apparently the original suggestion had been to have everyone in period costume in keeping with the country house where we were staying, but that had proved expensive and impractical, so Annette had suggested tarts and vicars instead.

Karen didn't have a dress which counted as tarty so she had gone out shopping and come back with a little red dress. She was modelling it for me now together with the seamed stockings and the black high heels she had bought. It wasn't hugely revealing, but it was definitely shorter and more low-cut than anything else she owned. In fact as she changed position to check different angles in the mirror I noticed that the slit at the back of the dress meant the lace top of her hold-ups (and indeed some of the bare flesh above that) was easily visible.

I felt a pleasurable stiffening in my penis when I saw that. Not because of the flesh on display, but because I knew the men in our group would be treated to the same view. Karen is a very attractive woman and has kept her looks incredibly well; people are often very surprised to find that she is in her forties.

There had been times when I'd seen some of the other men studying her appreciatively. I didn't feel jealous or angry about that, I liked the fact that I had an attractive wife, but there was another side to it as well.

For some time I'd fantasised about watching another man fuck my innocent wife. Eventually I plucked up the courage and told Karen. She was shocked, but to my relief she wasn't upset, though she did say it wasn't going to happen. Nevertheless the idea of including another man in our lovemaking did become a regular item of pillow talk and invariably got both of us pretty aroused.

Of course all this was running through my mind as I watched Karen checking herself in the mirror.

"You're sure it's alright?" she asked me again. "I'm not showing too much am I?"

"No, all it shows is that you've still got a great figure." At that moment she bent over to pick up her hairbrush and I was treated to a great view down the front of her dress. I could see her 36D breasts nestling in the cups of a black bra. God I love her tits. They're world class, full and satisfying with prominent nipples and large, dark areola.

"And when you bend over it shows you've got great tits," I added with a laugh. She came across and aimed a friendly blow at me, I dodged and tried to grab her, but she skipped away.

"Oh no, you're not messing my new clothes up," she laughed. Not now I thought, but if I had anything to do with it they were going to get thoroughly messed up at some stage.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"What do you think?" I asked Steve and Martyn. "I reckon we have a very good chance."

"I'd say it's pretty certain," said Steve with a confident grin. "They're experienced married women, they know what it's for. Think about how they've set this up - the clothes, the game. There's going to be a lot of sex tonight, what we can't predict is who and when."

Martyn didn't look convinced, but I had to agree with Steve. We hadn't pushed or prompted the women in any way; it had all been their idea. I'd got the first surprise when Annette had come up with the idea of a tarts and vicars party. The major surprise came however when Karen had shown me the red and black garter she had bought.

Apparently it was another idea of Annette's. There was going to be a game of hide and seek, but with a difference. All the women were going to wear garters and the men had to catch them and "claim" their garters.

It was the Saturday night and we were sat in the lounge of Shirewood House, the country house which we had hired for the weekend. It had ten bedrooms and the young lad that I once was would have described it as a mansion, though I suspect the genuinely wealthy would have regarded it as nothing more than a pretentious farmhouse. However it was over two hundred years old and did have a definite character about it.

The women were upstairs getting changed. Annette had stage managed it all. The men had to get changed for dinner first and then the women got free run of the upstairs.

So far the weekend had gone really well. There were five couples and some of them couldn't get there until late on Friday so that had been a chill-out evening with nothing in particular planned.

In truth we hadn't done much during the day on Saturday. There had been some extra shopping to do (mainly for alcohol) and we had all taken the opportunity to explore the house and its extensive gardens. It was midsummer and fortunately the weather had been fine so most of the afternoon was spent relaxing and chatting on the patio.

I'd got a shower and changed for the evening. My outfit had been pretty easy - some boring grey trousers, a dog collar I'd bought from a fancy dress firm and a dark pullover. As a group the men had looked pretty drab and there had been some good-natured mockery from our wives.

Now we were waiting for them and judging by the laughter and shouts coming from upstairs they were having a good time. It sounded like the bedroom doors were open and remarks were being shouted backwards and forwards. I was pleasantly surprised to hear Karen joining in with the banter even though it was difficult to tell what was being said. She'd been drinking wine in the afternoon and that had probably helped her lose some of her inhibitions.

There were five women and I was used to seeing them in everyday situations and clothing, but tonight the aim was to appear sexy. I was intrigued to see what they would look like and from the comments being made it was obvious the other husbands were just as keen as I was.

It seemed to take an age, but eventually we heard them coming downstairs. As I expected Annette led them into the room and it was equally predictable that she had chosen a low-cut dress which emphasised her ample bust. In all fairness all the women were wearing low-cut tops. Lindsay was perhaps the most conservative of them all and also the least attractive, but even she looked bedworthy in a shiny purple blouse which had two or three more buttons undone than was necessary and exposed the deep cleft between her generous breasts.

Jayne's slim build was perfectly suited to the red mini-skirt she had chosen and it was very obvious that she wasn't wearing a bra beneath her white blouse. Karen was one of the last to enter and she had put on more make-up than usual without going over the top. I dislike make-up that's caked on, but she'd avoided that mistake and the eye-shadow and lipstick she had chosen suited her long dark hair and at times almost Latin looks (not that there is anything remotely Latin in her families background).

Karen came across to me and the first thing she said was that she would have to be very careful because she'd discovered that from the rear you could easily see the tops of her stockings. I assured her that you could see some flesh as well.

"Why didn't you warn me?"

"Because I thought it might put you off wearing the dress and anyway it's only the odd glimpse. There's a nice teasing quality about it which is very sexy."

She tried not to show it, but I think she was actually quite pleased with my reply. It's one of the odd things about Karen, essentially she's a shy, conservative person, but after several years of marriage I found that there was an exhibitionist side to her, though she normally keeps it well hidden.

She's not vain or overly fashion conscious, but she does like dressing up and to look attractive. Every now and again she has let me photograph her in various stages of undress and although she said it was only for my benefit, it invariably got her very wet and led to excellent sex.

I sincerely hoped that good sex was on the agenda for tonight, but the intriguing possibility was that it might not be with Karen. The women had arranged this game and despite instructions to the contrary the men had all agreed that whilst removing those garters we might just let our hands stray to more intimate parts of the female anatomy.

Steve is the most extrovert in our group and while the women were upstairs he had asked if any of us had a problem with someone else having "a bit of fun" with their wife. No one did.

So as we filed through into the dining room with its long wooden table my thoughts were very much on the possibilities ahead of us. A lot of wine and lager was being drunk, though I was careful not to drink too much; if called upon I wanted to be able to perform. There was definitely a flirtatious, sexy atmosphere. When the desserts were served Annette pulled a strawberry from her husband's plate and pushed it between her breasts. Her husband Martyn drew loud cheers when he buried his head into her cleavage and emerged with the strawberry. Annette calmly got another strawberry and offered it to Tom sat on her other side. There were even louder cheers when he extracted it in a similar manner.

Even his normally strait-laced wife Lindsay was laughing; if anyone was going to object she would, so that barrier had been overcome quite easily. I shot a glance at Karen and she gave me an amused, almost knowing smile, which added to my feeling that the women had something planned.

By now I was impatient for the meal to finish and the real event to begin. Again it was Annette who took charge, rapping loudly on the table with a knife.

"Gentlemen it's time to discover how good your hunting skills are. We're going to disappear. In five minutes, when the clock says fifteen minutes past ten, you can pursue your quarry. We may be in the house or we may be hidden in the garden. When you catch one of these tarts you must remove her garter as a symbol of your conquest and then return her to the house and wait with her. In other words it's strictly one tart per vicar, we don't want any greedy vicars capturing two tarts."

There was some laughter and a few jokes as the women rose from the table, but there was a definite tension in the air and I think everyone knew the jokes were just an attempt to hide our nerves. I'm sure I wasn't the only man who couldn't believe his luck; our wives were dressed for sex and we were allowed to hunt them down and capture them. There was a very basic almost caveman-like mentality about it and the flirtatious atmosphere struggled to contain the lust simmering underneath.

The women were soon gone and we strained to hear and get some clues about where they were going, but there wasn't much to go on. I got the impression that no-one had gone upstairs, but perhaps they had just negotiated the stairs very quietly.

It was odd, but as the moment approached none of us really knew what to say. I glanced at Bob, there was no way I could tell him that given a choice I would choose his wife Helen and happily push her dress up round her waist to help me locate her garter. And that would only be the start because what I really wanted was to pull her panties off and spread her legs.

It might sound disloyal, but I was clear that I didn't want to catch Karen; I wanted to handle an unfamiliar woman. Just at that moment Tom muttered that it would be just his luck to catch his wife.

"Well let her escape and grab another woman," said Steve with a pitying expression. There were nods of agreement and it was clear we were all on the same wavelength. I knew there would be no shortage of men willing to grab Karen and the thought of hands thrusting roughly up her dress only increased my excitement.

Finally it was time and we opened the door from the dining room. One condition which Annette had arranged was that that the house was lit by candlelight which only added to the mystery and challenge. I decided to head outside, certain that some of the women must have gone out there. It was a warm evening and there was a three-quarter moon so the lighting wasn't too bad.

Every ten paces or so I stopped and listened, straining for any clues. The only sound was made by Steve and Martyn moving through the garden as quietly as they could. I was in competition with at least two other men and I was desperate to beat them. It really mattered to me because at least one or two of us were going to struggle to capture a woman and I could imagine the inevitable remarks.

I had a strange feeling of heightened senses. There was a raw, metallic taste in my mouth and sounds which normally wouldn't have registered suddenly became significant. I moved into the shadow of some trees and waited. Just as I was about to move on there was a scuffling of feet, a cry and the sounds of a struggle.

I moved cautiously towards the sounds and became aware of some movement just visible through the trees. A gap provided an almost clear view and I could see Lindsay stood with her back against a tree. The light was good enough to see the dark straps of her suspender belt, but more importantly Martyn's hand was working busily between her legs.

He was stroking her pussy through her knickers and the voyeur in me urged him to slip his hand inside and finger fuck her. Then out of the corner of my eye I saw another movement. It was largely hidden by the trees but the light coloured clothing gave it away and made me realise it had to be one of the women.

Reluctantly I turned from the scene in front of me. The voyeur in me was tempted to stay and watch, but the need to capture my own woman was strong. If I moved to the end of this row of trees then I felt I might find myself in the ideal spot to intercept her. With an agonising mixture of care and urgency I moved into place. I tried to scan the ground for any twigs or branches which might betray my movements, but had also to keep looking for more signs of my prey.

I felt a huge surge of relief when I got a glimpse of the pale clothing moving in the direction I had anticipated. At almost the same moment I realised that the pale dress had to belong to Annette. How oddly fitting that I would be grabbing hold of one of my wife's best friends on her birthday. And how would she feel when she realised it was me?

Her movements were careful and quiet, but enough for me to track her approach from the other side of a dense conifer. Then she was past without even a glance towards the shadows where I lurked. It was an almost perfect ambush. Two strides and I was on her from behind. One hand went round her waist and trapped her arms against her sides, I clamped my other hand over her mouth.

"It seems I have captured you and I'm entitled to claim my prize."

I slid my hand down from her mouth, slowly and very deliberately across her breasts then down further and a pause to caress the glorious swell of her pubic mound. There was no protest as my hand moved up the front of her dress, across the soft sheen of stockings, barely a pause at her garter, before moving on to the soft warm flesh above her stocking tops. My hand closed on her panties and as I caressed her I could feel the springy promise of her pubic hair nestling against my palm. I went to slip my hand inside her panties, but Annette grabbed my wrist.

"No, I'm sorry, but you're not going there." The disappointment was acute, but it was her call and at least she was wording it diplomatically (apologising to me in fact!).

I moved my hand lower and slipped her garter down. There was no struggle and indeed she raised her foot to help me remove it. Crouching there and seeing the silky promise of her knickers I bitterly regretted the fact that she had stopped me. That must have shown on my face because when I stood up she told me not to worry, it would be worth the wait.

"What do you mean?" I said, completely baffled.

"Don't be so impatient," she replied.

"No, come on, what do you mean by that?" I asked with a hint of edge to my voice.

"Patience," was all she said as she put a finger to my lips to stop the questions I was going to blurt out. Then she held out her hand and led me towards the house.

We entered through the front door and the candlelit interior reminded me of a costume drama and made me wish that the women had dressed in period clothes.

Those stray thoughts were soon driven from my mind when we went into the lounge and I saw Karen sat in one of the chairs. An odd, almost shy smile passed between us.

With the arrival of Annette and I there were now six people in the room, so just over half of us were accounted for. I sat on the chair arm next to Karen and asked her who'd caught her.

"Bob did. I was behind the curtains in the dining room, but it must have been too obvious because I was the second woman back here."

Further conversation was interrupted when another couple returned. We soon worked out that only Steve and Helen were missing. I did think there might be a problem because if Helen had found a good hiding place then we could all be stood around like spare parts. I really was impatient to find out what the woman had in mind, because it seemed obvious to me that something had been planned.

Luckily I didn't have too much longer to wait before Steve appeared with Helen. There were lots of comments about what they had been doing, but I learnt later that Steve had been searching the garden unsuccessfully and one of the women had had to tip him off about where Helen was hiding.

Annette had gathered together all the garters and I saw her exchanging looks with the women. She put them all into what looked like a felt bag and moved to centre stage in front of the fireplace.

tony090909
tony090909
1,520 Followers
12