Tarts and Vicars

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tony090909
tony090909
1,516 Followers

"It's time for the main event of the evening. Martyn you were the first one back here so you get the first choice in tonight's lucky dip. Pick a garter from the bag then you can escort its owner to her room."

There was a general buzz in the room at that and I turned to look at Karen. She gave me a wry smile.

"Surprised?"

"When did you hatch this plan? And did you all agree, even Lindsay?" I said with a nod towards the most conservative woman in the group.

"We all agreed it a while ago. I knew you wouldn't mind and when I realised the others were up for it I decided to go with the flow."

Martyn rummaged in the bag and pulled out a blue and white garter. Helen stood up rather coolly and didn't even glance at her husband as she left the room with Martyn. I felt a definite twinge of disappointment and jealousy. Helen was very attractive and had a lovely curvy figure, but now there was no chance of me drawing her.

"Your wife was the first to be chosen," Annette said to Bob. "So now it's your turn."

Bob reached confidently into the bag and a spasm passed through me when I saw he had pulled out Karen's red and black garter. He scanned the room expectantly and Karen stood up in a nervous and rather embarrassed manner. As she headed for the door she gave a cautious glance in my direction, but averted her eyes as soon as she realised I was looking at her.

Bob stood aside to let her out of the room first and then they were gone. So that was it, my wife was going to be in our room with Bob. He would undress her, his hands would explore her body, she would lie back and spread her legs and then her pussy would yield to the rigid arrogance of his stiff prick.

Bob was a large, powerful man, carrying a bit too much weight in truth, but he was a regular at the gym and was in reasonable shape. He was only a couple of inches taller than me, but much bulkier and although Karen isn't petite I did wonder if she would find him a bit overwhelming. Or would his bulk and power appeal to her?

"When you've got a minute Tony," Annette said, looking quizzically at me. "Karen's gone and it's your turn to choose."

That brought my focus back to the room. Two wives had been chosen, so I could end up with any one of three and clearly there was no chance of picking my wife's garter.

Somewhat to my surprise I wasn't too fussy who I picked. Lindsay was the least attractive woman in the group, but even so there had been times when I'd found myself idly wondering whether her strait-laced exterior hid the fact that she was a minx in the bedroom. Perhaps I was about to find out.

My fingers swirled around amongst the garters and I plucked one out. I held a red garter aloft and Jayne stood up, smoothed her skirt down and approached me. She smiled coyly at me, a moments recognition of the intimacy we would soon be sharing.

I was pleased to have picked Jayne. Firstly I got on reasonably well with her, she was sensible and down to earth and I was pretty sure she would approach some extra-marital sex in the same level-headed way.

The big bonus was that she was a blonde. I have to confess that I've only slept with a handful of women and all of them were brunettes. Finally I was going to be able to add a blonde to the list. I sincerely hoped that Jayne didn't shave as I had an irrational desire to see her bush.

I didn't know which room Jayne was in, so I let her lead the way. Following her up the stairs was tantalising. Like any red-blooded male I was trying to get a view up her skirt and work out whether she was wearing tights or stockings. The candlelight made it very difficult to be sure and a possible glimpse of stocking tops was perhaps largely down to my overactive imagination.

Jayne turned right when we reached the landing and as chance would have it that took us past the room Karen and I were sharing. I strained to detect the sounds of sex, but there was nothing except the overloud beating of my heart.

We went another two doors down and Jayne opened the door to a high ceilinged room with a white quilted double bed and windows hidden by floor to ceiling velvet curtains.

She closed the door behind me and we turned to face each other. This was potentially an awkward moment, but I'd already decided to begin with a request.

"Is it alright if I kiss you?" Jayne smiled with a hint of shyness and said she would like that, but first she wanted to say that she was safe and understood that I was, so there was no need for a condom. That did surprise me because it meant there had been some rather frank talk between the wives. But I certainly wasn't going to object to going bareback, so I simply nodded, took Jayne in my arms and kissed her.

At first it was just our lips, but soon our tongues began to fence with each other. Even though I'd expected it I was still surprised by how different Jayne felt from my wife. She was slim, indeed skinny and while my left hand confirmed how small and firm her backside was, my right hand checked out her almost non-existent breasts. I must admit I think my wife's 36D tits are almost perfect, but as a man you have to love the huge variety of women's breasts.

We fell back onto the bed, still fully clothed and my hand slid between Jayne's thighs. She parted her legs willingly and I soon confirmed that she was indeed wearing stockings. I caressed her pussy gently through her panties, before deciding that it was time to remove some of her clothing.

It didn't take long because she wasn't wearing much - a white blouse, red mini-skirt, white stockings and suspenders and lacy white panties. I've always enjoyed undressing women. It's like unwrapping a present and the pleasurable anticipation is heightened if the present is beautifully wrapped.

I savoured removing each item, though I was careful to leave her stockings and suspenders in place. Jayne made no comment about that and my guess was that her husband Steve was like me and she'd learnt that men enjoyed the feel of a woman's stockinged legs crossed over the small of their back.

The decisive moment soon arrived and Jayne guided my penis so that it nuzzled against her pussy lips. I leaned gently into her and she gasped as I slid inside her.

Given her skinny build I wasn't surprised that she felt very different from my wife. Despite being the mother of two children her cunt felt deliciously tight and I relished the tight grip around my rock hard cock.

To be honest the whole situation was making me almost light-headed. This was Jayne, the attractive MILF who lived at the top of our street and who I saw from time to time and who I had occasionally fantasized about fucking. Her husband Steve was a friend of mine and yet I would soon be seeding his wife.

And of course at this very moment my wife was almost certainly laid back in our bed gasping and groaning as Bob thrust vigorously between her thighs.

It's not surprising that I soon felt the pressure of an approaching orgasm, so I disengaged, slid down the bed and tongued Jayne's tight quim. She clearly liked that and her pleasure intensified when I found her engorged love bud. As I licked and sucked at her clitoris she shuddered, then cried out as an intense orgasm racked through her body.

I felt deeply gratified because like any man I like to feel I give the woman pleasure. We took a breather though dotting in lots of small kisses, then Jayne signalled that she wanted more. Again I slid into her, again she gasped, but after a gentle start I picked up the pace and began to fuck her with more force. That clearly suited her because she urged me on, telling me to keep fucking her.

When she realised my orgasm was imminent she dug her nails fiercely into my backside and urged me to fill her pussy with sperm. Of course that took me over the top and I gave a final brutal thrust and almost blacked out as my prick jerked uncontrollably and fired burst after burst of sperm into Jayne's lustful vagina.

I lay on top of her gasping, still hardly believing that after twenty years of only knowing one woman here I was laid between the legs of my first ever blonde with my seed deep inside her.

My cock began its inevitable retreat, so I rolled off Jayne and she reached for a tissue and used it to soak up the sperm trickling from her pussy. The soft lighting in the room made it wonderfully intimate and I gently stroked Jayne's back. She smiled at me before reaching for another tissue. I had saved myself for tonight, expecting to have vigorous sex with my wife, but in the event it was Jayne who had received a ball-bursting load of sperm.

Soon Jayne laid back and I returned to caressing her. She smiled and told me I would have to go soon.

"It's arranged that midnight is the witching hour, so you have to be out and downstairs by then."

We lay kissing occasionally, unsure what, if anything, to say to each other. I must admit to being partially distracted by thoughts about my wife. She was in another room with another man and soon she would return to me. Would she have had a good experience? Might she even have had great sex and made a real connection with Bob? Knowing them both I was confident that wasn't the case.

My main concern was that our pillow talk about sharing or swapping invariably involved a scenario where I reclaimed Karen and added my sperm to the load already in her pussy. However being forty eight years old I couldn't pretend I was a young man and was concerned that I wouldn't be able to climax two times in a relatively short period.

Perhaps my anxieties transmitted themselves to Jayne because she said we ought to make a move, with the result that we were one of the first couples to return to the room downstairs.

The wait for Karen seemed to take forever, but was probably less than ten minutes. As soon as she came into the room I studied her face, hoping to get some hint of what it had been like for her. To be honest I couldn't detect any clues. Yes her hair was tousled and her face was flushed, but that was more or less what I expected.

It was clear that none of the couples wanted to sit round and exchange small talk, so Karen and I said our goodnights and headed up to our room.

As soon as we closed the door I asked if she was alright. She said was fine and asked who I had gone with. When I told her Jayne, she nodded, but didn't make any comment.

"I know this is going to disappoint you," she said with a wry smile. "You've always said that if I ever had sex with someone else you would want to reclaim me afterwards. Perhaps it's the wine, perhaps it's the fact that I've just been given a good seeing-to, but I'm too tired. Can we please leave it?"

I felt an odd mixture of relief and disappointment when she said that. I've always wanted to fuck her soon after another man has enjoyed her pussy, but I wasn't certain I could rise to the occasion. Perhaps I would, but I didn't fancy failing for the first time ever.

Anyway it was all a bit academic, it was her body, so it was her choice. I said yes we could leave the reclaiming out.

We undressed fairly quickly and Karen was soon asleep. I half expected not being able to sleep because one hundred and one questions were going through my mind, but in the event it wasn't too long before I dropped off.

When I awoke I was surprised to see the bedside clock showing it was after 8am. I'd woken because I had a full bladder, but Karen was still sleeping peacefully, so I decided I could wait before heading for the loo.

All those questions returned to my mind. Did they use a condom? Did he make Karen cum? Had she enjoyed the sex with him more than she enjoyed it with me?

I looked afresh at the innocent face of my sleeping wife. No longer so innocent. Until last night I was the only man she had slept with, but now another man had given her "a good seeing-to" (to use her phrase). My prick stirred pleasurably at that thought and I realised with a glow of satisfaction that I was up for fucking her if the opportunity arose.

I waited another twenty minutes, but with Karen still sound asleep I decided to use the loo. Slowly and as quietly and carefully as possible, I got out of the bed and went to the en-suite bathroom.

When I returned Karen was awake and said that she needed to go. I listened to the sound of her peeing and then heard the sound of her tearing some toilet paper from the roll. As well as dabbing herself dry was she also using the tissue to remove excess sperm from her married pussy?

She returned, slid into bed next to me and immediately cuddled up to me.

"Some sperm has moved and is starting to leak out. I haven't wiped it. Do you want to reclaim me?"

She took my hand and placed it between her legs. I probed tentatively at her outer lips and found her wet and willing. I knew my prick was already rock hard and had no doubt about my ability to perform. I moved between her spread thighs and she grasped my penis and rubbed the head between her cunt lips. Satisfied that there was ample lubrication she let go.

Slowly, gently, savouring the moment, I leaned into her. My cock penetrated her, lubricated by the sperm of another man who only a few hours ago had enjoyed my wife's cunt. She gasped as I pushed in to the hilt.

"So he didn't use a condom?"

"No, he didn't. He said he was safe and I trusted him," she gasped again. "You know I don't like condoms; bareback is much nicer."

"You let him cum in your pussy?"

"Yes, and he came twice."

"Twice!" That was enough of a surprise to make me stop.

"Yes, twice, but don't stop, keep fucking me. He came so quickly the first time - it was just a few thrusts and he came, which left me high and dry. We lay there for a while, then he apologised and said he wanted to try and do it properly."

"So what happened," I asked, continuing to thrust into her.

"He put my hand on his cock and it started to get hard, then he asked me to go down on him. I wasn't sure about that, but he begged me, so I did it. That really did get him hard, so I straddled him and guided his cock home."

This was all too intense for me, I could feel the pressure of an imminent and unstoppable orgasm and warned Karen. We had role played this scenario several times so she knew what to say.

"Do it then, cum for me, add your sperm to the load already in my married pussy."

I groaned, gave a final thrust and fired burst after burst of sperm deep into my wife.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

One month later

I couldn't see my wife, but the deeper, slower rhythm to her breathing made it clear she was asleep. Despite the vigorous sex we had just enjoyed I wasn't ready to drop off. I should explain that Karen had been on a night out with her friends and it was clear they had exchanged some quite intimate gossip. That isn't at all typical of Karen who is normally quite a reserved, private person.

When she came back Karen cuddled up to me in bed and excitedly asked me if, when we went away for that weekend, I remembered Helen leaving the room part way through breakfast on the Sunday morning. Not surprisingly I didn't remember that, but Karen said that after a couple of glasses of wine Helen had laughingly confessed that when she left the breakfast table it was because Martyn's sperm was soaking her knickers and making her very uncomfortable, so she left to change them and put a panty liner on.

That was a lovely erotic snippet. I certainly found it arousing and it had clearly had the same effect on Karen because she made it clear that she was up for a good fucking.

They say that men are the ones who fall straight asleep after sex, but tonight it was the other way round - Karen was asleep and I was laid awake thinking. I might not have been able to remember that specific incident with Helen, but I did remember looking round the breakfast table at the five wives gathered there and thinking that all of them had recently been fucked by a man other than their husband. Even though I had just had sex, the thought of those women (all thoroughly respectable members of the school PTA) sat there with sperm oozing from their well fucked pussies was enough to make my prick stir.

There was also the interesting fact that Helen had asked Karen if we would like to go round for a meal sometime soon. What would the lovely Helen be serving up for dessert?

tony090909
tony090909
1,516 Followers
12