Taschmonchen Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

True scientists, on the otherhand, would feel a strange crawling sensation that walked up their gut and into their throat. Even if you skipped all the extra information he dumped into cross-references, the genetics that he put forth was undeniable.

Blauer was used to issuing corrections for her own papers. Small things she got wrong, or mistyped. Where she'd picked up other people's mistakes or been distracted or overtired when writing something out.

It wasn't to say that mistakes of her own never happened. She just tended to catch those before publication. She wasn't known the world over as a prodigy because she was cute.

However, she had set out to prove that there were errors in the Evolution Paper. She'd desperately wanted it retracted, so that she had something to yell in his face. A failure that she could shove down his throat.

The publisher would take any excuse to remove their name from it. They had only put it out because denying Professor Morgenlatte was an instant death sentence for the business.

Blauer had wasted far too many sleepless nights on Roter's fucking paper. He hadn't made any mistakes. He was fastidious, and if anything, presented too much evidence. Enough to believe that he'd invented or created it, if you didn't already know better.

She hated how effortless he made everything seem.

"The author taught a new spell to a monchen you had been personally training for years, without progress, in just over twenty four hours." Blauer said quietly.

Rita sucked in her breath quickly, whistling through her teeth, "That... Does put a new spin on it, doesn't it? So... Is he right? Or are you?"

"I have no idea. I'm convinced my idea will work, but I'm an arrogant and new trainer who just nearly got her monchen kidnapped, and tried to beat another trainer out of personal issues. I'm... The worst." Blauer shrugged.

Rita sighed, "The self-flagellating kind, eh? Well, I won't push as hard, then. Your ideas have merit. Might help that you'll have someone around who won't expect you to bring the horizon in your step. Your monchen love you. That's a good sign. Leave it there. Go set up your new room, with your girls. Room 12B."

"Yes, professor."

%5%3%7%1%7%5%6%9%7%2%7%4%6%C%6%5%2%1%

Flare was asleep on the couch, when they got back to the reception. Eve had a leaf hovering over the feuerchen, playing with her hot breath and giggling to herself each time it floated up, or fell down.

The minute that Flare woke up, she replaced Nixie on Blauer's arm, loudly reminding everyone that they had agreed that she was supposed to be Blauer's first. That Eve had stolen it, and she was not going to be forgiving the maple-flavoured woman anytime soon.

The four of them were shown to their room.

As expected, it was both a trial and living space. They wouldn't be getting any privacy, but they also wouldn't be struggling to pay rent in the big city. No need to go out and hunt down any kind of apartment.

Blauer tried to ignore the three monchen, by familiarising herself with the lab equipment.

She got a small workstation, that was hooked up to the digital network. She could buy and sell monchen snacks, storing or de-digitising them, upon demand. She could also post wanted adverts if there was something she wanted that was harder to find.

Flare sat herself on the edge of Blauer's office chair. Somehow staying put despite the seat really not being big enough for more than one butt. The monchen smiled at her, before making a sneer and toss of her hair. A mixed set of emotions.

Glancing through some of the open wanted ads... Most of them were for actual monchen. They were offers of trades, which Blauer found sort of heartbreaking. The monchen traded that way couldn't possibly be happy with being treated like a... Commodity.

Eve briefly snagged Blauer's attention. The trainer winced as her monchen shot several vine strands to the ceiling wrapping girders and trying to build herself some kind of sling or hammock.

She wasn't actually succeeding, of course. The room was a workspace designed for monchen experiments. You couldn't grow a single spore of mold on those girders. Her vines didn't have a chance.

Blauer wondered what Roter was going to be like, when he got access to the network. The infuriating guy had a habit of trying to save everybody around himself.

"Click that, that, that!" Flare said excitedly, jabbing a finger at the delicate glass display.

She sighed as the touchscreen device brought up the dating adverts. Technically, Botschaftrose weren't dating ads. They were messages broadcast from strangers, intended to titillate. They didn't have to be asking for a date. They could just be suggesting you could write them a dirty letter.

But, in practice, it was all about sex.

"Look at this one!" Flare said excitedly, "Twenty year old, living in Eastre City, seeking companion. Must not have prejudice against monchen or feuerchen! We could get a friend!"

Nixie loomed behind the trainer and the woman who had shoved her out of the way, shifting nervously from foot to foot. The wassechen really was being fairly attached after getting knocked around on the way to the city.

"Do you really want to lose your virginity to a random stranger?" Blauer said flatly.

Flare's hair flashed to a brilliant white for a brief second, "Th-this is about... Sex?"

"Yes." Blauer backed out of that message board, "Prefer it if you girls didn't use it. Not everyone is honest when they post these things. People like those two, on the road, use it. Poachers."

"Gross!" Flare complained.

Blauer pulled up the writing program, and started sketching out her reports on the three women, and the progress that they'd made. Or rather, the lack of progress, except for Eve.

No progress on her hammock, unsurprisingly. So the woman was trying to steal every cushion in the room and stack them together onto the couch. Make herself a little nest.

Eve's actual progress wasn't certain. She'd managed to pull off a more advanced spell, but there was no guarantee she could cast it again. Certainly not on demand.

Which just sort of made Blauer angry at Roter.

How in the utter fuck had he managed to evolve Blissbun's buzz, overnight!? That was beyond unprecedented, but the woman absolutely could use it whenever the urge ran down her model-perfect spine.

Blauer hadn't admitted it in front of her monchen, and she'd deny it if anyone asked. However, she didn't know of a single trainer, not even a true master like Rita or Morgenlatte who had managed it.

It just wasn't fair!

There was a hiss of steam, and a dizzy warble from Flare before she let go of Blauer and collapsed to the ground. The grip on her arm was immediately replaced by Nixie, who spoke with fake surprise, "Oh no! What happened to Flare? She must have been tired."

Blauer looked sideways at the monchen, "Aha... What did you do to Eve?"

"Nothing! I swear I'm fine and happy and enjoying myself!" The other monchen called from where she appeared to have wrapped herself around a girder to the roof, with her vines. Which was somewhat impressive.

Nixie giggled, "She's scared of heights. Can't get down, by herself. Which means... We've got a minute."

"You do, I don't." Blauer snapped with irritation, and waved at the workstation. "Nixie, I love you, sweet, but seriously! I have to write these reports. It isn't like you can write up what happened with the Club jerks, is it?"

"N-no." Nixie's mouth bubbled, and her watery eyes gave a brief glimmer.

Blauer's shoulders fell, "Yes, I like you. I'm not mad at you. I'm just... Busy. Doing things like filing a request for a monchen apprenticeship in hairdressing."

"B-but... Can't it... Wait?" Nixie's eyes swelled up in a way that a human's just couldn't.

The trainer looked up at her other monchen and raised a dubious eyebrow, "Are you there because of Nixie, or because you're playing lookout for Nixie?"

"Umm... Both?"

She rubbed her face tiredly, "And can you see anyone on the catwalk, above us?"

"Th-the professor." Nixie swallowed, "She's uh... Watching. And laughing."

Blauer looked pointedly at her wassechen.

The bubbling woman bubbled so much that steam emerged out of her head, her eyes narrowing, and looking like she might even go so far as to stomp a foot in frustration if Blauer didn't find a way to at least partially appease her.

Considering that Flare was going to be apoplectically pissed off when she woke up, it might actually be worth giving Nixie at least a small something to make up for what the woman was going to be faced with.

It wasn't like Blauer was really interested in turning the wassechen down. She had enjoyed her time with Eve, and that all three of them had already talked over sharing her, made her feel a real kind of special.

What kind of woman managed to luck herself into a harem, before she managed to lose her virginity?

Eve had certainly taken that away, and it was a memory that Blauer wouldn't be losing. She cradled the little groupings of images and sounds in her heart, feeling their warmth threaten to overwhelm her.

"A shower. I could use a shower. Eve... Is your um... Is it really sap?" Blauer said cautiously, "We can't really spare more than... Ten minutes?"

"Kinda sap, kinda not." The waldchen laughed, though still with a hint of nervousness, considering her position. The woman really was scared of heights.

Nixie grinned at her, "And in a shower, there's no one else watching..."

"I still actually need showering. Soap and cleanliness, before you shift to... Dirtier things." Blauer tried to keep some control of the situation.

The wassechen responded by dragging her to her feet, and half-running, half-skipping, towards the adjoining bathroom.

%2%8%6%3%2%9%4%A%6%1%6%D%6%

Nixie's clothing hit the floor before Blauer could even get the door shut. The wassechen shivering and bubbling with excitement, as she flung her panties to the floor with a noisy little splat.

More than a little splat. Enough of one that Blauer was now aware that a wassechen's excitement might just actually have colour to it. She knew at least a little bit of the wetness was just the woman's semi-solid body soaking into cloth, but the little puddle did actually have a hint of a blue tinge to it.

The trainer felt more uncomfortable, as she slowly removed her own clothing. It did feel nice to get out of the grime, considering how it had practically been cooked onto her by the sun, but doing that whilst someone stared at you like they wanted to eat you, wasn't exactly in Blauer's tiny list of experiences.

Until now.

Nixie's bubbling and staring felt exactly like someone was drooling over her, and Blauer didn't think that she really liked it. Not that she disliked it, either. She could take the compliment, without enjoying the moment.

Her own panties didn't splat when they hit the ground, they cracked. Stiff and dried, waldchen and human fluids mixed up into something that came across as kind of melted and reset honey or caramel or... Something offwhite and crumbly.

That was about as far as she got before Nixie's body shot by her own, stretching thin momentarily. The woman reformed at the edge of the shower stall, pressing the buttons a couple times to flick it on and to a set temperature.

Blauer just hoped that the heat would be in human-tolerable range.

She immediately found out, as her monchen got bored of waiting around for her. Nixie whipped the rest of her clothes off, and dragged her into the hot water. Pushing her quickly into position beneath the showerhead, before running her hands up and down her back.

Blauer shivered as she felt the tongue between her shoulderblades, unsure whether to be disturbed by the length, or incredibly turned on. As with most things, it was a little of both. "Is that cleaning, Nixie?"

"Jealousy. She tasted you first. And she tastes... Nice." The wassechen said with a hint of irritation, even as the warmth of her wet hands moved to cupping Blauer's stomach, one thumb resting just beneath her bellybutton.

She smiled and leaned backwards, feeling the incredible softness and warmth of the monchen. Even softer, and even warmer, than her own breasts. Yet somehow, despite the yielding surface, there was still a firmness of the naked body leaning into hers.

Nixie gave a deep lick of the edge of her neck, leaking soap suds from her mouth as the woman pretended to clean her. One finger sneaking lower, almost but not quite reaching her drenched bush.

Teasing Blauer as much as she had teased the monchen, by delaying.

"Just tell me how to do, for you." Blauer said quietly, beneath the sound of the showerhead, "Do... Do you even have a...?"

Nixie giggled and licked from the edge of her neck to the tip of her ear, "I do. But I don't want you to do... Me. I want you. My trainer. My.. L-lover...?"

"Lover." Blauer groaned quietly, "We... Do not have the time for this. But fuck, you make me want to live in here. In your arms. You're better than the best comfort food or... All the stress just melts away. Holy shit."

The woman squeezed herself against her cheerfully, almost bulging in the process, like some kind of gummy, but made of incredible flesh. She kissed Blauer's cheek, instead of just licking her, tenderly and excitedly. Proud of the description.

She turned her head and tried to initiate a real kiss. Her first real kiss, with the wassechen. However, Nixie ducked her, kissing into her neck instead, as her hand dropped to cup at Blauer's most womanly parts.

However, the teasing continued. She did nothing but cup between the legs, not so much as a finger tracing her slit.

Blauer reached up, running a hand through the woman's soft and soaking tangles. Her fingers getting caught up in the hair, solid but not. Wetter than the cascading hot water, despite not technically being a fluid at all. No dripping of its own.

The monchen gave a small moan, "I... L-like that. You holding me l-like a... Girlfriend?"

"Then let me bloody well kiss you." The trainer said with more than a little hint of frustration.

"Nope!" Nixie said excitedly, before hugging her tighter, again, and her warm hand shifting fingers and still not quite touching Blauer's slit.

She groaned, "I... Gave you ten minutes. It has to be at least that. Also... The fuck knows what Flare's going to do to both of us, when she wakes up and we're in here."

"Point... Taken." Nixie giggled nervously, and a single finger shifted towards her slit. Not that it actually entered her. Stroking up and down, running the length, but not pushing hard enough to even drive the lips apart.

"Flare claimed first. You're making her last." Blauer decided to push a little harder on that wedge. "She'll boil you into a steam pudding."

Nixie's teeth lightly nipped her shoulder, "She can certainly... T-try."

"Shit. Is being this horny, making you more confident?" Blauer groaned.

The wassechen giggled, "A-ha. It's... Monchen. S-s-sex is... Being more. Becoming more."

"Eve certainly grew up. Even if... How did you get her on the roof, anyway?" Blauer asked, frustrated at the situation, and frustrated she hadn't solved that puzzle, yet.

Nixie leaned back, pulling her hands up and swinging them off the back of Blauer's neck, until she came into full view. The wassechen smiled at her proudly, and finally kissed her... Albeit, just on the tip of her nose. "I... Um... Pinched her butt? Then when she um... Jumped... I kinda... Pushed her the rest of the way..."

Blauer laughed, shaking her head slowly, "And I missed it. Darn."

"Well, Eve didn't squeal. She um... Looked like a squealer to... Me." Nixie grinned nervously, "But she didn't say anything. Just jumped."

Blauer nodded, before dropping her own hand to try and find Nixie's own womanhood. Trying to balance one tease, with another. She groped blindly, and then screwed up her brow and glanced down, "What, now?"

"I s-said... I don't want." Nixie said with a nervous stubbornness, "So... No. Y-you can't touch me."

"Did... Did you make it... Go away?" Blauer said with a curious fascination, despite the frustration of the moment. "I haven't heard that wassechen could do that. Everything I've read about your shapeshifting suggests that it's highly limited, and localised to the more flexible appendages, like tongue or fingers. Did you... Really?"

Nixie stared at her in disbelief for several seconds, and then rolled her eyes. The woman answered by kissing Blauer. That aforementioned flexible tongue shutting up the trainer in her, as it quickly circled and gave a writhing hug to her own.

Blauer replied by gently but firmly planting her knee at where she thought that Nixie's entrance should be. It might feel as smooth as stone, but she knew that there still had to be nerve clusters, somewhere. Or something akin to nerves. The pressure should still do something.

There really was nothing, in any manual or documentation that she'd ever read, that suggest that a wassechen was capable of making a major alteration to their physical form.

They were unstable, capable of turning a hand into a blob, at most.

The unstableness was part of what made them suitable for the embryo hybridisation that Blauer had wanted to attempt. However, having a little unstable genetics, was not nearly the same as being able to literally play hide and seek with your own vulva.

Nixie ran one hand down her back, helping to trail the hot water down her spine, until the fingers paused at the base. The infuriating teasing was almost to the point where Blauer was beginning to suspect it wasn't all show, and might actually be terror on behalf of the other woman.

The wassechen was... A virgin.

It was just possible that she didn't have much experience in masturbation, either. She might not fully know what to do, and might also just be jumping and screaming inside her own head at the thought of doing it to someone else.

The rough hypothesis received a little support, when Nixie duplicated her movement. Making Blauer groan into the monchen's mouth as the knee put pressure on her begging entrance, that was starting to open all by itself.

It did little to relieve the fire inside her, but it was something.

She felt lewd as she opened up, the water running down her. Embarrassed, and almost on display, even if she was in the only unobservable part of the clinic that she'd been granted. At least, she hoped it was.

The professor's use of maintenance areas could conceivably put her places that people weren't supposed to go, without first clearing out, or at least providing a warning. As to whether Rita would watch... Blauer preferred to leave that thought unfinished.

Instead, she took the offensive. Pushing Nixie into the wall, before reaching up deliberately. Taking the woman's wrist firmly, and guiding a surprisingly willing hand downwards. Yet, when the wassechen still didn't do what she wanted, Blauer interlocked their fingers.

She rubbed both their thumbs gently, very gently, at her hood. Gasping and whispering, "Do... You even... Have one?"

"W-what?" Nixie sucked in her breath.

Blauer shook her head, "Sorry... I can either... Help you... Screw me... Or be sensitive... To you... Not both. Have you... Done this before?"

"It..." Nixie's eyes welled up, "I can't. When I'm... Nervous."

The trainer paused, hand still in the other woman's, fingers poised right before entry, and she said with concern, "It... Goes away? When you're nervous?"

"Mhmm." Nixie gave a tiny nod.

Blauer kissed her briefly, "Well. That sucks for you. Um... I don't. So, I'm going to put our fingers inside me, unless you disagree. And uh... You need to either learn fast, or just follow along."

"I'm... Fast." Nixie swallowed nervously.

The woman really had never masturbated before. She might have told others she had, if conversations had gone down that route. But Blauer supposed that learning to masturbate would be a touch difficult, if the target sealed over every time you got anxious.