Taschmonchen Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her next thought was unworthy of a trainer, and more than a touch selfish. She was glad, because it meant more for herself.

Nixie's intertwined fingers dipped into her entrance, and Blauer shivered at the feeling. She coaxed Nixie into stroking her, at the cost of nearly going blind from the combined excitement of both teaching, and the hands inside herself.

Blauer panted, stretching her focus, and running the hands of them both deeper and faster, with every movement. She'd never felt so full, excited, or out of her depth. Especially not all at once.

The wassechen suddenly bit her, again. Not roughly. A bite as tender as any kiss, planted right to the side of her neck, igniting all the nerves there and threatening to burst her dam wall. Nixie's tongue flicked and slathered over skin, even as her teeth pressed down ever so slowly.

Her eyes rolled back in her head, and her knees began to shake. She leaned into the woman and wall, pushing the bite in harder as she tried to keep her balance. A different warmth began to trickle down the insides of her thighs.

Blauer started to hear the squishy noise of her own insides, right as the intertwined hand with her own, started to move. Nixie beginning to take over with a nervous but firm direction, curling faster and upping the pace of each rolling flick inside her.

A brilliant flash of inspiration shot across her brain, waking it from the stupor of excitement.

Nixie made a face that suggested she knew she didn't have Blauer's full attention, and ruthlessly upped her pace. Knocking Blauer's hand free as the other woman took over altogether. The wassechen's gaze was fierce as she ran her finger back and forth over the inside wall.

True hybridisation had been previously attempted, and failed. What was really needed was cooperation. The threads of multiple monchen, intertwined and implanted, to grow and flourish like a blossom.

Blauer panted into Nixie's ear, or tried to. It was closer to panting into her shoulder, as her entire body leaned into the smaller monchen. Struggling to stay upright as Nixie frigged her urgently.

Hybridisation would be like tapping a root of a stronger tree, onto a lesser one. Technically, they would still be two plants. Interlocking but separate nervous systems, or whatever the fuck. She'd never studied plants.

"I want to cut this hair, too." Nixie ran a thumb across Blauer's bush, which was the same blue tone as that coming from her head.

A thumb that Blauer not-so-subtly tried to redirect towards brushing against her clit. A hint that the inexperienced monchen clearly did not understand.

All the same, the trainer's trembling knees were broadcasting just how close to her limit, that she really was. She could feel herself trying to bear down, even though she had never managed to hold a single kegal in her life.

Despite her own inexperience, the other woman seemed to sense the urgency, as well.

"I love you." Nixie whispered into her ear, and then bit her one last time.

Blauer groaned and collapsed, shaking from hip to toe. She fell slowly, sliding down against the other woman until she hit the ground. The water from the shower still cascading down her, soaking her hair and skin, as all her strength just about vanished.

Nixie carefully wedged things, coming down to her level, before putting her arms around her neck and kissing both her cheeks, her forehead, the tops of both her breasts, and then gave another quick nip to her neck.

The trainer could do nothing about any of it.

She was absolutely floored from her orgasm. Which had also come with a hint of clarity, in that she was realising that Nixie really had a thing for biting, and her collarbone was probably going to be covered in bruises. Not something she was particularly happy to realise.

That small hint of clarity turned from a spark into a firestorm, even as Nixie licked her cheek. Blauer gave a small intake of air as it suddenly clicked together in her head. She knew exactly how to prove that monchen could create hybrids.

Nixie traced a series of kisses up and down her jaw, the monchen letting out little satisfied noises between each one. Hugging her arms around Blauer's neck with little squeezes that told her just how much the woman adored her.

All monchen were female, which was one reason that they were so dependent upon humans. However, their genetic structures were unstable. The key to making a hybrid wasn't through some clever application of the human element - but the removal of it altogether.

An evolution of a sort, like Roter might have stumbled into, if he wasn't such an optimistic prick.

What Blauer needed to do was to cause a genetic disturbance in Flare that was great enough to take the woman and make her at least non-binary, if not fully transition. The next big step in monchen evolution needed to come in the form of an artificial male.

The next step in proving that as a valid idea, would be to cause it to happen in a petri dish. Taking some of Flare's genetics, and finding a way to cause a mutation of the sex genes. A spontaneous mutation during the sexual cycle of the feuerchen was the next goal.

The ethics of doing it to more than just some cells underneath a microscope were probably complicated enough that Blauer would never be able to get full-scale approval, but she'd still be able to prove she was right and Roter was wrong.

She could still stay one or two steps in front of the lucky jerk.

Unfortunately, Blauer knew that his blitzchen was another case of the universe granting the bastard a truly unfair amount of unexpected luck. The genetics of the woman were fairly stable on the whole, however, blitzchen cells were able to spontaneously mutate.

It was a defensive mechanism. They were mutate easier than other monchen cells, but only on a temporary basis. Allowing them to more easily carry enormous electrical charges that should and would eradicate and kill cells in most other living beings.

"I... Love you." Nixie whispered to her. "Not just... Because you're my trainer or you and I... Just did stuff. I... I actually do. Blauer. I love you."

Inducing a mutation, like Blauer was planning, wasn't definitive proof that spontaneous mutation was possible, but it was a step in the right direction. It would open up the idea to the wider scientific community, and create a competitive environment for reaching said proof.

The wassechen frowned, and put one hand to her cheek, poking it gently. "Um... B-blauer? You're... S-supposed to say... Something... I just... I just c-confessed..."

It might even convince some of the more fringe parts of that community to explore the concept of cloning and monchen. Something that wasn't strictly banned, but was looked down upon and had so far been completely unsuccessful.

Well, outside the myth of the Schaffunchen, and it's apparent clone.

"Hey!" Nixie yelled, grabbing her by the nose and shaking her head, "Is there anybody in there!?"

Blauer smiled tiredly and flicked the monchen's nose, "Sorry. I'm being rude, aren't I? And after you were so... Do you mind it if I call you sexy?"

The monchen bubbled, looking embarrassed for a moment. "N-no..."

"Uh... You two!" Eve shouted urgently from outside the shower.

The trainer tried to stand, but her legs didn't move. She was still exhausted and drained. "I think Flare just woke up... But uh... I can't really... Move?"

"I... Did good?" Nixie asked.

Blauer gave a small laugh and put her arms around the woman's waist. "Yes. You did good. And now... This is where we get dead."

%5%7%3%4%D%6%9%6%C%6%E%6%5%