All Comments on 'Taschmonchen'

by shakna

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
jacksfreewilljacksfreewillabout 2 years ago

Another great one begins

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Surprisingly really good, stands alone well even if the source material is evident. I think the downfall of many harem stories is a writer rushing girls in without adequately developing the setting or existing characters, however you’ve already done an excellent job with both. Please continue

mharrisonmharrisonabout 2 years ago

Took a while to warm up to this but now i'm really looking forward to reading more :)

Many thanks for sharing with us all....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This going to be awesome

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Hooked immediately , love your style! Brilliant as your other work, really!

HelvexisHelvexisabout 2 years ago

“The model was willingly wearing a pair of the ugliest rubber sandals that he had ever seen in his life. Not just rubber-soled. The entire fugly shoe was a stiff rubber.”

Crocs? Please tell me you just made a crocs hate joke!

shaknashaknaabout 2 years agoAuthor

@Helvexis - I did, I did!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I want to like this, but the amount of contempt and violence directed at the protagonist is hard to stomach, especially when literally nobody seems to think there's anything wrong with it.

shaknashaknaabout 2 years agoAuthor

> ... the amount of contempt and violence directed at the protagonist is hard to stomach...

Try watching the first episode of the anime that is part of the inspiration. Pikachu doesn't exactly go easy on Ash :p

46c863bc8f46c863bc8fabout 2 years ago
German editor

Love the story. As about the German, your use of those words is quite inconsistent or wrong in some places. It's only a minor complaint though. Nothing an editor can't fix.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago
Sorry, Only Two Stars

Don't fucking care about the inspiration.

It's not your story man, it's you.

You're a good writer, but you will never be great. You have yet to write a story that treats both sexes equally or even interestingly. The chicks are always psychos. Always. The fuck is wrong with you?? Dropped on your head as a baby or something?

You've got yourself an awesome story. Great plot, original, and fun.

But the male protagonist is a fucking punching bag. A door mat. A sucker. They always are in your stories.

If you could write a mare plausible relationship, or even just something without an utterly repulsive abusing and insulting female in it, I think you would be able to create an actual classic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I thought I'd seen beta males. But this cocksucker here is the most beta male to ever beta. What the fuck were you smoking when you got the idea of this toilet seat like MC?

wiseoldsage321wiseoldsage321over 1 year ago

Hopefully she stops zapping him and mc to grow some balls

Sl33pingforestSl33pingforestover 1 year ago

Yikes some real toxic comments. I enjoyed the first chapter and I got the pokemon reference...

shadrachtshadracht5 months ago

I'm invested. Interesting take on everything. Hopefully bliss will make the connection between "don't get hurt" and the fact that she's going to stop his heart with all the shocking. 5*

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usershakna@shakna
My favourite writings are my fantasy-world settings, my followers adore my forbidden romances. There's a few things to find here. It's always fun to hear from a fan, and who knows... You might inspire me to write something. I try and respond to every email, but you may have t...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES