Tasha Loves & Fucks Uncle Ralph Ch. 01

Story Info
Tasha loves her Uncle Ralph & waits for her Uncle to Seduce.
5.8k words
4.27
21.9k
24
3

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/08/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

TASHA DESIRES & FINALLY HAS UNCLE RALPH AS HER LOVER

Part... 1

***All characters are over 18 and are fictional. Any resemblance to any real-life persons or situations is purely coincidental. Ralph is the main character who is having a successful business in Houston. This story is narrated by Ralph.

Tasha is my niece whom I have pampered right from the time she was born. She is daughter of my elder brother Jack. Jack and his wife Julia love Tasha but they have been always worried that I was spoiling Tasha by pampering her too much.

I met Nina during a flight and I dated her for 3 years before we got married. Nina was beautiful and very figure conscious and was very good in bed. Sexually we were more than satisfied with each other. When I married Nina, Tasha was 10 years. Nina also started liking Tasha and within a short time started pampering her.

Tasha would spend her holidays at our mansion. Tasha was good at her studies and she started growing up into beautiful young girl.

Every year Tasha will spend her holidays with us. As every year four years back when Tasha was 15 years, she came to our mansion for her holidays. On a Sunday morning, Nina as usual worked out in the Gym which was on the second floor and came down and went to Tasha's bedroom to wake her up. She didn't find her there and she looked all over the mansion but she was not to be found anywhere.

Worried at not finding Tasha, she came to our Master bedroom where I was sleeping to tell me and she saw that Tasha was snuggled up to me. She was shocked at what she saw and when she pulled of the sheet covering me and Tasha she found that Tasha was wearing just a bra and panty.

When I heard the slap (later on Tasha told me Nina had slapped her), I woke up and saw Nina screaming at Tasha and calling her Bitch, Slut and accused her and me of having affair.

Nina screamed 'Ralph she is just 15 years and she is your niece and you are fucking her, you should be ashamed of yourself'. I said 'Nina you are wrong, Tasha came sometime back and woke me and asked 'Can I snuggle up with you'. I was half asleep and I said 'yes'. Nina without trying to realize what really had happened was accused me of cheating and having affair with Tasha. Poor Tasha was crying as she didn't do anything that Nina was accusing her of. Nina had lost her senses and screamed and continued her tirade against both of us.

She was not ready to listen to anything which I was telling her and in her anger she packed her clothes and whatever she wanted in two big suitcases and called a cab. I told Nina 'Don't be stupid, we haven't done anything as you think'. She continued her rant. I asked her 'Where are you going? Nina screamed at me ' It's none of your fucking business. After I leave, you can fuck this kid as much as you want'. Nina left in the cab.

I and Tasha were dumbfounded. Tasha was simply crying inconsolably. I went to her bedroom and bought her nightgown and said 'Tasha you have done nothing wrong, get up and wear this. When Nina will realize she had just accused us in anger, everything will become normal'.

Tasha slipped into her nightgown and continued to cry. I hugged her and said 'Tasha you haven't done anything wrong. Stop crying. Things will be okay'. Tasha said 'Ralph Uncle take me home'. I said 'Okay Tasha get ready'. I kissed her on her forehead.

Tasha got ready packed her bag and I drove her to her house. Poor Tasha kept on crying and on reaching home she broke down in Julia's arms again.

I explained to Jack what had happened and Jack told me not to worry, he will talk to Nina and sort out the matter. I stayed for lunch and then drove back home. On reaching home, I tried calling Nina few times, she didn't bother to even take my call. More than myself I was worried about Tasha.

Next day Jack called me over phone, I asked him 'Jack, how is Tasha? Jack replied 'Tasha is completely shattered with the turn of events but I think she will be okay in few days. But Ralph, I don't have good news for you. Nina is adamant and she bluntly told me that she needs no one to explain as she had seen everything with her own eyes'. I told him 'Jack don't worry about me and Nina I will handle it. Please take care of Tasha and let me know if you need anything.

I tried to talk to Nina many times over the next 4-5 days, she refused to even answer my phone. A week later I received Notice for Divorce and asking for a big amount of money as settlement. I was determined not to pay her even a single dime. I hired experienced lawyers and fiercely fought the case. Finally when the decision came, the Court agreed that there was no evidence that I had cheated and I and Nina stood divorced.

When Tasha came to know about divorce proceedings she felt that she was the cause. But Jack and Julia tried to explain to her that she did no wrong. Every time, I met her, I told her she did no wrong. I continued to visit Tasha but she had become withdrawn. I discussed with Jack and decided to get Dr Juliette involved. I had dated Juliette for 2 years while in College and when she joined Medical College we slowly lost touch.

Dr Juliette worked hard with Tasha and at the end of six months Tasha became almost normal. On Dr Juliette's suggestion, we all went for a family holiday and Tasha was back to her normal self.

In spite of being embroiled in the Divorce suit and looking after my business I visited Tasha frequently and played an important role in helping Tasha to become normal again. I pampered her during this period as never before. I regularly met Tasha at her home and she was pleased that I didn't hold her responsible for my breakup with Nina.

During the next school holidays I asked Tasha to come to my new mansion (I had sold off my old one) and stay with me and Tasha was not sure but Julia goaded Tasha to come and stay with me and she finally said yes, Tasha spent her holidays with me.

The new mansion had swimming pool and Tasha would spend lot of time with me every day morning in the swimming pool. Sometime she will even accompany me to my office and play on her laptop through the day.

One day she was wearing very revealing bikini top. I was shocked. While we were in the pool she came and hugged and kissed me on my lips and said 'Ralph Uncle thank you so much for everything you did for me'. I was taken aback by her kissing me on my lips and my cock grew hard. For the first time, I looked at Tasha like a young woman rather than just my niece. Many times she will sleep in my bed. Tasha though naughty but never did anything wrong. Tasha went back to her home after holidays

I focused on my business and the business grew geometrically.

I dated few women off and on and my sexual needs were fulfilled. But nothing was serious. Tasha had developed close bonding with Ms Angelita (Old Mexican lady who was with me for 10 years who came in the evening and cooked for me) and she was checking with her who all I bring home. When Angelita told me this, I was surprised but also curious. I was wondering why Tasha is monitoring who I am bringing home

I used to visit Tasha regularly and kept on pampering her. I will check who her boyfriends are and what she is doing with these boys. Tasha during one of these talks told me "Ralph Uncle, I am not fucking John as he is just a good friend and nothing more. But Uncle why are you interested in my boy friends? I felt embarrassed and said "Tasha you are my niece am I not supposed to keep a watch on you?

Another year passed and Tasha was 17 years now and I was 43 years. One day I had taken out Tasha for dinner. I continued to tease her about her boy friends, she angrily retorted "Ralph Uncle I have had few boy friends and I have never had anything serious going on''. When we were about to finish dinner I asked 'Tasha do you want to come on holiday with me'. She asked 'Only You and me, Uncle Ralph'. I said 'Yes'. Instead of replying she got up and came and hugged me and kissed me on my lips and said 'I would love to Uncle Ralph but will dad and mom agree?'

I said 'Tasha leave that to me'. I dropped her home and I talked to Jack and Julia they said they don't have any objection. Jack asked me 'Ralph, Tasha is still young and you know what she has gone through, you need to take care of her and not allow her to go anywhere with anyone alone'. I assured Jack and Julia not to worry.

We flew to South Padre Island. I and Tasha checked into the beach resort. When we entered our cottage it was spacious one which had a large master bed as well as a small room with single bed. In the evening we saw that the beach is simply amazing.

First night when we returned after dinner, Tasha said 'Uncle Ralph I am going to sleep with you in this master bed'. I said 'Tasha its fine by me.

We would hug and cuddle each other but never indulged in anything sexual.

Tasha by this time had become even more attractive and had a body (34 C, perky nipples, 26 waist and almost 34-36 arse) which will make young and old look at her with sexual desire.

In the beach many guys would ogle her and try to get friendly with her but she wouldn't show interest in anyone. One day I told her 'The boys and men are jealous that a sexy girl like you is with me'. Tasha laughed and said 'They don't know you are the sexiest and most handsome Uncle any girl can have'. I asked her 'Are you sure about that?' Tasha replied 'Of course without doubt'.

Few times girls/women tried to seduce me and one time Tasha told me 'See these girls they are all attracted to my well hung handsome Uncle'. I asked her 'Tasha you really think so?' She smiled and looked at my hard cock in my swim wear and said 'Only a blind girl can't see what I am seeing'.

At the beach and in water all the while she will be admiring my cock, at times slyly and at other times more openly.

We enjoyed a week at the beach resort.

On the last evening when we returned to the room after a walk on the beach I told Tasha 'I will have shower and after that you can shower and we will go out for dinner. She replied she is fine.

I went to the bathroom and I was having shower. Later on I realized that I forgot to bolt the bathroom door, I saw her peeking. I decided that I will not let her know I am aware and I masturbated and gave her a good show. I heard her moaning. When I came out, I found Tasha wrapped in a big bath Towel busy in her phone. She heard me and said 'Uncle Ralph I will shower and then we can go for dinner'. I acted normal and I said okay baby.

Once she bolted the bathroom door, I saw her red panty lying on the bed and it was wet with her juices. I smelt it and the aroma was mind boggling. I licked and it tasted very nice. I took the panty and kept in my suitcase.

She showered and came out and wore one of her sexiest dress and said 'Uncle Ralph I am ready. Shall we go?' I looked up and was taken aback, She not only looked beautiful but looked very sexy and I said 'I need to see that no men in the Restaurant will see you and die of heart attack', Tasha said 'I don't know about others but one man whom I love doesn't even make a pass at me'. I knew who she was indicating and I ignored her and said 'Tasha lets go'.

During the dinner many guys were looking at this beauty that was with me and this beauty was engrossed with me only. After finishing dinner when we left the Restaurant and were walking towards our room Tasha said ' Ralph Uncle what are you made of?' I told her 'Why what happened?

Tasha said 'Everyone in the Restaurant where ogling me and you haven't even tried to hold my hand leave alone kiss me'. I said 'Tasha you are my niece and Jack has asked me to take care of you'. Tasha got upset and walked briskly and went to our room leaving me behind. I was fighting my desire for her and incest which was stopping me.

When I reached our room, Tasha had changed and was in bed. l quietly changed and got into bed next to her and sleep was miles away from my eyes. Tasha after some struggle slept off.

Luckily we had our return flight next day morning and surprisingly Tasha showed lot of maturity in the morning and was as chirpy as ever. We packed and checked out of hotel and took our return flight. On landing we went first to Tasha's house and Jack and Julia were happy to see Tasha back. Tasha kissed both her dad and mom and said 'I had a great time and Ralph Uncle was so nice to me'.

Another year passed (and now Tasha was 18 years) without any major incident except one. John one of my Security Guard at my Mansion told me Tasha had come on a Saturday and she was there for almost 3-4 hours and she was in the pool for just some time and I was intrigued about her visit without my knowledge. I decided to check onto my CCTV and found that 'Tasha was looking at CCTV recording of my bedroom camera to find out who all had slept with me in last one year'. She even masturbated when I was fucking Janet. I was wondering what she is up to. But I decided not to question her.

After another month, when one day I was at their house, Jack told me Tasha wants to move to Texas for pursuing her college studies. Tasha was very good in studies. I said it is perfectly fine. I told Jack that I will rent a place for her near her college but Jack said 'No Ralph let her stay in the Dormitory like other students'. I asked 'Jack is that what Tasha wants?' He said 'Yes'.

I helped her with her college admission and settling her in her dormitory. I bought her lot of clothes and chose some sexy lingerie for her and Tasha was surprised at my interest in choosing lingerie for her. Having settled her down before leaving I took Tasha out for dinner and we were ending our dinner, Tasha asked 'Uncle Ralph one of my panties, the red colour one is missing after our trip to that Beach Resort. Did u take it?' I was taken aback by the question. I tried to wriggle out by saying 'After reaching my home I found it in my suitcase'. Tasha said 'But Uncle Ralph what was that doing under your pillow when I came last weekend to your house? I said 'Tasha may be by mistake it is still there', Tasha not ready to leave the matter 'Uncle Ralph did you like the smell of it?' I said 'Tasha will you please stop it and anyway it is already late for my flight, let's leave'. I asked for the check and the waitress promptly brought it. I quickly paid the bill and asked the waitress to keep the change as tip. Waitress was delighted that I had tipped her almost equal to bill amount.

After settling her at the dormitory, my desire for Tasha was just growing day by day. I was unable to decide whether it is love, lust or both. I was also worried about incest. I had off late started masturbating thinking about Tasha almost every day and one day I decided that I want Tasha as my lover and I knew Tasha will be delighted and will be more than willing to become my lover.

A new business opportunity had come up in Texas where Tasha was studying in College and I knew that to close the deal, I need at least 3 days. In my mind I decided that I am going to use this opportunity to seduce Tasha into becoming my lover.

I quickly put together a plan and decided to reach Texas on Friday morning and spend three days licking and fucking Tasha in every possible position and place in the Hotel Suite. I also decided that it needs to be memorable time for both of us.

I asked my secretary Jenny to book my flight ticket for Texas for Friday morning and book a Suite for 6 days in Four Seasons Hotel.

Friday morning, I was on the flight to Texas. I usually flirt with flight attendants and Lisa (a sexy looking with firm breasts and booty to be spanked) is the Flight Attendant with whom I flirt and before the flight landed she slipped her phone number written on a tissue paper. I whispered to her I would call her. She smiled and said 'Promise?' I simply nodded my head in the affirmative.

I checked into the hotel and had a quick shower before calling Tasha. In the shower first I thought of Lisa's full breasts for a minute but quickly my mind started thinking of Tasha and I masturbated.

I came out of shower and called Tasha on phone

Ralph: My sexy niece how are you?

Tasha: Hey Uncle Ralph how come you called me today? I thought you have completely forgotten me. (It was more than 2 weeks since I talked to her)

Ralph: Baby how can I forget you? I am in Texas and I will be here for 4-5 days.

Tasha: Uncle Ralph you are in Texas? But why?

Ralph: Yes baby, I am in Texas and have come to seduce you.

Tasha: (Giggling) Uncle Ralph stop telling lies. I don't exist for you as a woman. Tell me why have you come? Where are you staying?

Ralph: Tasha a new business opportunity has come up and the meeting is scheduled on Monday. I need at least 3 days to wrap the deal.

Tasha: But today is Friday.

Ralph: Next 3 days I am going to pamper and seduce my niece Tasha. Pack your bag with clothes and whatever stuff you want for next 3 days and I will send Hotel Car to pick you up.

Tasha: Ralph Uncle I know you are just pulling my legs. I also know you are very busy man to waste 3 days on me.

Ralph: No darling I am in Four Seasons Hotel and I will spend next 3 days with you spoiling you, (though he was thinking how many hours he will make love to her over next 3 days). I know Jack hates me for this. But who cares. Message me your address and Car will come to pick you up. How much time you need to get dressed and pack?

Tasha: Half an hour.

Ralph: Okay sweety, car will be there. Love you baby see you

Tasha: I love you too. Bye Uncle Ralph

Instead of sending the Hotel Car, I decide that I will surprise Tasha and I go in the Hotel Car to pick her up. After reaching the location I call Tasha again, 'Tasha what are you wearing? I need to tell the driver. Tasha replies ' A black yoga pant and pink T shirt and have a largish Duffle bag. What car is it? I tell her 'Don't worry, driver will easily spot you'.

I reach the location and spotted her and asked the driver to pull over on the side and I walked towards Tasha in such a way that she can't see me and from behind I catch her.

Ralph: Here I am my darling Tasha

Tasha: Omg you gave me a heart attack. I should have known, it is you only.

She turns around and hugs me tightly. I hug her tightly crushing her firm breasts into my chest and plant a kiss on her lips.

Ralph: Omg Tasha even in this simple outfit you look gorgeous and aren't you wearing pink top just for me?

Tasha (Nods and Giggles): Stop it Uncle Ralph, anyway thanks

Ralph: Thanks for what baby

Tasha: For saying I am looking gorgeous

Ralph: Tasha I wanted to say sexy but ended up saying gorgeous

Tasha: Stop it Uncle Ralph, you spoil me too much. My parents don't like it.

I hold Tasha's hand and walk to the car. The driver quickly takes the duffle bag and opens the door for Tasha. She thanks the driver and slips into the passenger seat. I come from the other side and slip in next to her and pull Tasha and hug her one more time. I take her hand and play with her fingers.

Tasha: So what is your plan? What is this new business opportunity here?

Ralph: (Placing my hand on Tasha's thighs and caressing it) My first business is seducing and spoiling you that's why I have come on Friday. My meeting is on Monday

Tasha: (Giggling) Uncle Ralph I am tired of waiting for you to seduce me. Do you know, you have not called me for 2 weeks if not more. Seriously tell me what is the plan?

Ralph: First we will go to the hotel and have lunch and then gossip

Tasha: Yes I love our gossips. Uncle Ralph maybe your niece can help you close some deals (giggles)

Ralph: Tasha you are my exclusive property and why should I share you with anyone. Are you aware, I hate every time you talk about your boy friends to me.

12