Tasha Loves & Fucks Uncle Ralph Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tasha: Uncle Ralph I am adult and don't be jealous (smiles and presses Uncle Ralph's hand to her thighs). How is the business?

Ralph: Well business is growing very well

Tasha: Really? I am so happy for you.

Ralph: If this deal goes through then I will need more people and I need a secretary as well. Jenny my secretary is getting married and moving to another city.

Tasha: Hire me as your secretary, I need a job.

Ralph: (Continuing to caress and rub Tasha's thighs) Tasha are you serious?

Tasha: Yeah I am serious, you know Dad and mom are stingy they don't send me enough money.

Ralph: But as my secretary you have to travel with me stay in posh hotels and work hard for me

Tasha: I can't quit college, I am studying Business Management. May be I can do part time. But what salary you will pay, Uncle Ralph? (Giggles)

Ralph: It will be performance linked (laughs)

Tasha: (teasingly) Performance, where Uncle Ralph?

Ralph: We will discuss over next three days.

I smile and ask 'Tasha what plan you have for next 3 days? Today evening I will take you for shopping and then maybe we can watch movies together, swim in the hotel pool and anything else?

Tasha says 'I am not interested in swimming but watching movie together, mmm it depends on the movie'. She holds my hand and places my fingers on the wet part of yoga pant between her thighs and says 'How long I have to suffer?

I smile and rub little more on her crotch and whisper 'We need to do something about it'. Tasha is excited and asks 'Uncle Ralph is that a promise?' I look into her eyes and say 'Well I think so'. Tasha comes near me and kisses me on my cheek and says 'I love you Uncle Ralph and whispers 'I am lusting for you'

We reach the hotel and I say here we are Tasha

Tasha: Oh you are staying in Four Seasons, it is damn expensive

Ralph: Yes Tasha you can stay with me in Four Seasons till I finish my business and fly off

Tasha: Uncle Ralph I am literally fed up of staying in dorm room bed.

The bell boy picks up the duffle bag and I catch Tasha's hand and walk towards the lift. We reach my suite and I open it. It's a large one with large king size bed and also an attached small room.

Tasha: Uncle Ralph you have got a Suite or what?

Ralph: It is a suite baby. How can I stay in a small room with you?

Tasha: (Giggling) Oh wow so cool it seems you are finally serious about seducing me?

The bell boy comes and deposits the duffle bag and I tip him off and then close the door.

Tasha: I don't need a large suite like this. We just need a bed the smaller the better (Giggles)

Ralph: Tasha I am on a mission and you are the main object in this mission

Tasha: (Laughing) It seems finally my sexy and hung Uncle is melting and she looks at my hardened clock.

Ralph: You want to shower and change? Or you want to have lunch first.

Tasha: I want to do neither. I want to know what is your plan Uncle Ralph?

Ralph: Come here baby. Tasha comes to me. I hold her and turn her around and make her sit on my lap and my cock is properly placed just below Tasha's arse cheeks. I start kissing her on the back of the neck and say 'Tasha what you want from me? Tasha moans and says 'Don't stop (my kissing). Uncle Ralph I have waited for you to take me to bed and make passionate love for almost two years. It is just making me mad. How long can I go on like this I don't know but I keep telling myself 'Keep Patience'. She catches my hands and places on her breasts. I feel the nipples are hard.

I say 'Tasha to be honest I am going crazy thinking about you for last several months and I want you more badly than ever. I am torn between desire to have you as lover which is nothing but incest and the trust of Jack and Julia which I will break'. Tasha gets alarmed and turns around and says 'So what are you trying to say?'

Ralph says 'Tasha get up for a minute'. She gets up and I go to the cupboard and bring a gift bag and take out a box containing a ring. I open it and the ring has love sign engraved. I go down on my left knee and say 'Tasha will you become my lover?

Tasha was surprised when I went down on my knee and when she heard me saying whether she will become my lover (not wife) she was relieved and thrilled and drops of tears trickle down her eyes and she said 'Yes Uncle Ralph'. I slipped the ring onto her finger and I got up and said 'Thank you Tasha' and took her in my arms and kissed her for the first time passionately. She responded passionately as well. Hearing her sob, I said 'Tasha what happened? She replied 'Uncle Ralph you are amazing human being with so much style and finesse, if you were not to be my uncle, I will marry you'. I am shocked to hear about marriage and I say 'Tasha are you not happy to be my lover?' Tasha says 'Uncle Ralph I am the happiest girl today on this earth'. We continued kissing.

I whispered in between 'Tasha, I am going to make love to you for next three days. But you have to wait till night. Tasha said 'Uncle Ralph, I love you so much that I am ready to wait till night'. A night, I have waited for so long'. We continued kissing.

Finally we stopped kissing and I said 'Tasha you want to have lunch or shower and then lunch'. Tasha replied 'Shower with you and then Lunch and then shopping'.

I started smiling and said 'Tasha you just now said that you will wait till night for love making and now you want me to shower with you' Tasha says 'I promise that I will wait till night for that, but that doesn't mean I can't see how hung is my Uncle Ralph really is !! (She smiles naughtily). I smile and say 'As you wish'. I continue 'Okay baby you strip first, let me see the beauty of my lover to be Tasha first'.

Tasha stands up and removes the top first and asks 'Bra first or yoga pant? I smile and say 'I am in dilemma'. Tasha is wearing lacy bra and she comes near me and says 'I am deciding for you' and unclasps the bra and slips it off the shoulders. Her breasts jump out in front of my face. Her breasts were beautiful. They are milky white, firm and perky and with pink nipples. Tasha smiles and asks 'Uncle Ralph do you like them?' I smile and say 'They are the most beautiful breasts I have ever seen'. Tasha smiles and asks 'Silly man what are you waiting for?' I pull her and kiss and lick her breasts and nipples. Tasha moans. I now suck her nipples alternatively and she moans and says "Uncle Ralph I have waited for so long for this, your mouth is sending electric current through my body'. She kisses me on my forehead and runs her fingers through my hairs. She keeps moaning. She then says 'Uncle let me show what else I have got for you'. She steps back and slips her yoga pant and throws on the bed. She is wearing a lacy panty. She looks into my eyes and I am looking at her lustily. I say 'Tasha can I? She nods her head and I get up and push her onto the bed and her legs hanging down on the edge of the bed and I slowly push her panty down and she lifts her legs and I remove it and throw it away. I see her clean waxed pussy is dripping with juices and I look into her eyes and she says 'Uncle Ralph this is what you do to me every time I see you'. I bend and lick her juices and say 'Oh my god it tastes even better than what I tasted on the last night of our holiday in.....

Tasha: I know Ralph Uncle you took my panty when I went to shower. I nod my head.

I lick it clean and say 'Tasha you want me to continue or keep it for the night'. Tasha though excited but says 'I will wait'.

She gets up from the bed and hugs me and says 'What you think of your niece? I look into her eyes and say 'Tasha you are the most beautiful and sexiest woman I have ever met'.

Tasha says 'Let me see how much hung my Uncle is? She rips off my T-Shirt and pushes me on to the bed and removes my shoes and socks and then unbuckles my trousers and slowly pushes it down and pulls it off.

She now massages my cock and I moan. Tasha kisses my cock with the underwear still on. She looks into my eyes with lust and I smile. I ask 'Tasha are you excited to see your Uncle's cock?' Tasha shocks me 'Uncle Ralph do you remember your last birthday ( 11/2 years back) when you got little more drunk than usual and I helped you to bed and then you blacked out.

Then my desire took over my mind and I undid your jeans and pushed your underwear down and stroked your cock and kissed and sucked it for some time and fearing that you will wake up, I quickly zipped you back'.

Ralph: Tasha did you enjoy it?

Tasha: Yes but today it looks really like a beautiful little monster and it looks too inviting. She starts stroking my cock and she doesn't wait and she starts licking the precum. Tasha 'Omg, Uncle Ralph I love the taste. It being the trailer I am really wanting to see how the real picture (Cum) is.

Tasha starts kissing, licking and stroking my cock. She in between massages my balls and says 'Uncle Ralph I can't wait any more to have this lovely little monster inside me'.

I smile and say 'Tasha today was meant to be the day and no power in the world can come in between us tonight, but wait for it'.

Tasha now takes my cock in her mouth and starts sucking. First slowly and then increases her speed and taking it deeper in her mouth. Her head bobbing.

I moan more and more and say 'Tasha it couldn't be any better. Please don't kill me'. I smile and look into her eyes and say 'Tasha another two minutes and I will cum'. Tasha slows down on her sucking and when I calm down, she takes my cock out of her mouth and looks at it and says 'You little monster wait till the night, who will save you, let's see'.

She leaves my cock and gets up and helps me to get up and we start kissing again. I whisper 'Tasha I love you so much'. Tasha whispers 'Uncle Ralph I love you so much but there is a fire in my pussy and I can't wait any more'

12