Task: Bikini Weekend

Info
Your challenge: wear nothing but bikinis for two days. [M4F]
1k words
4.47
11.2k
1
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Revanto
Revanto
259 Followers

This task is great for warm weather, but can work in any climate, if you can be indoors for a while. Your task is to wear nothing but bikinis for two days, in order to earn a reward and avoid punishment. There are additional tasks you can do to earn points to make earning the reward more likely.

You will need at least one cute and fairly revealing bikini. No cheating and wearing something modest that is technically a two-piece garment. You may also want high heels and a sheer beach skirt, but those are optional.

Restraints and sex toys are nice to have, but optional.

Pick two days, two 24 hour periods and commit to them in advance - for example, from Friday night to Sunday night. However, if a weekend isn't practical for you, they can be any two specific dates and do not need to be consecutive. You will wear nothing but bikinis on those two days.

Now think of a reward. Something that would significantly motivate you. For example, if you are kept in orgasm denial, an orgasm may be a reward. Or a favorite food. Or watching a movie you've been wanting to see. Or getting a new dress. If you're struggling to decide and don't have anyone to decide for you, make a list of possible rewards and select one randomly.

Now think of a punishment. For example, extended orgasm denial, writing lines, corner time, kneeling on rice, having to sleep on the floor for a night, pussy spanking, having to share an embarrassing photo of yourself online. If you are unsure of what punishment to use, use this compound punishment:

Slap your pussy firmly three times

Write "this girl should always dress like a slut" ten times on a piece of paper

Stand in the corner for five minutes

Make sure you are prepared. Here is your checklist for the task:

At least one skimpy bikini

Two specific days you have committed to.

A reward you have selected in advance.

A punishment you have selected in advance.

Is all of that taken care of? Then you are ready for the challenge.

Again, the task is to spend two full days in bikinis. You may not wear ANY other clothing on those days. You may also only be nude for brief necessary periods, such as when taking a shower or bath. You will sleep in a bikini. You will lounge around the house in a bikini. You will do chores in a bikini. You will go outside in a bikini. Your goal is to feel like a naughty, submissive little bikini slut for the entire weekend - or whatever two days you pick.

There are absolutely no excuses to wear anything other than bikinis during those two days. If you wear any other outfits for any other reason, you fail. You must perform your selected punishment, AND you must try again on a different day. Note that each day can be passed or failed independently. If you fail both days, you must do the punishment twice and try again on two other days. If you fail one day, you do the punishment once and try again on another day.

Be prepared to show off in your bikini - even in public places. You may wear shoes. You may wear a sheer beach skirt if you want, but your bikini bottoms must still be clearly visible.

If you pass both days, do you get your reward? Well... you get a CHANCE of getting your reward. Once you successfully wear nothing but bikinis for two days, you randomly select a number from 1 to 100 (you can use random.org to accomplish this). The result must be less than or equal to the number of points you have earned. If you don't win, don't worry - you can always try the task again on another two days, starting over with no points.

How do you earn points?

Wear nothing but bikinis for two days (10 points)

Wear high heels at least three inches tall for six hours (1 point for each six hour period, up to 8 points)

Exercise for at least an hour in your bikini (1 point, up to 2 points total)

Insert a butt plug, take a full body picture of yourself in your bikini and post it online - they'll have no idea how naughty you're being (2 points)

Be gagged for half an hour, preferably with a ballgag (1 point, up to 2 points total)

Have ben wa balls or another sex toy in your vagina for at least half an hour as you are moving around, for example while taking a walk or doing chores (1 point, up to 2 points total)

Do chores for at least an hour while handcuffed or wearing other wrist restraints (2 points, up to 4 points total)

Spend an hour bound and blindfolded while listening to kinky audio stories (2 points, up to 4 points total)

Wash your car where the neighbors can clearly see you (2 points)

Spend at least an hour in your front/back yard (2 points, up to 4 points total)

Spend at least half an hour in or near a beach or pool (1 point, up to 2 points total)

Spend at least 5 minutes in a public place not near a beach or pool (3 points)

Spend at least an hour in public places not near a beach or pool (20 points)

Spend at least half an hour in bondage outdoors (5 points)

Wear a slave collar for at least 4 hours. It must be a dog collar or be pretty obviously linked to bondage, for example by having a large steel ring on the front. (2 points, up to 4 points total)

Avoid resting on beds, couches, chairs and other such furniture for 6 hours, because slaves belong on the floor. (2 points, up to 16 points total)

If you get the maximum number of points, you will have a 90% chance of getting the reward. If you do none of the optional tasks, you will have a 10% chance of getting the reward. But you can always try again on other days!

Note that in some cases you can work on multiple tasks at the same time.

Remember - you are a submissive little slut that deserves to have her clothing controlled and restricted. You belong in a bikini. Have fun!

--:--
--:--
1.0
Revanto
Revanto
Revanto
259 Followers
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
3 Comments
LandParkWriterLandParkWriter10 months ago

This was really fun to listen to.

SPARTAN047SPARTAN04710 months ago

As someone who loves bikinis, this is a lot of fun! I can't get enough of cute bikinis and buy them when I can.

The only issue I have is as a monogamous but kinky slut is that I don't particularly want to show off to everyone who can see — parents, relatives, etc., but I'm sure there can be twists on the task or other possible mitigating ideas, such as being outside in public where you're mostly sheltered but someone deliberately looking over a wall, in a plane, etc. can see you, haha.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

This definitely sounds like fun!

Share this

Similar Stories

You've Been Watching Me Short BDSM script, M4f, English male accent.in Audio
Tied to the Edge A light bondage stimulation fantasy, heavy on the teasing.in Audio
Tied to the Chair Releasing stress with a little BDSMin Audio
You're My "Room Service" You come to my hotel room in a maid uniform, ready to serve. [M4F]in Audio
Fun sized Asian feminist He tricks her into a sex club and publicly humiliates her.in BDSM
More Stories