Taste of Asian Delights

Story Info
Mature Men enjoy the Japanese Delights.
6.6k words
4.63
18.1k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MarkeySan
MarkeySan
554 Followers

Aki and I are alone in the den. The sweet asian teen is laying on the rug. Only 18 she is so young and innocent looking. My cock has stirred because I'm going to enjoy fucking this teen tonight. Her long black hair shines in the firelight and my eyes feast on her beauty.

She understands the situation she is in and now she wants to leave. She's trying to escape a man 30 years older and much larger than her. She's seen my large banana boat. I'm not one of those small Japanese boys with a pencil dick.

I decided I want that small young pussy. Her little girl smile contrasts that solid woman's body of hers. She looks so exotic and beautiful. I haven't had a Japanese girl before.

She's avoiding eye contact because she knows what I'm thinking as I stand up and move toward her. She see's my cock is large and knows I'm going to do. I want her to see it and I want her to know what is about to happen.

She sees my cock swaying and tries to leave as I grab her arm and pull her back down to the rug.

She's closes her arms around her chest holding the Tshirt tight against her for protection. She scared.

I smile. The shirt won't protect her. I am determined to enjoy this sweet thing and we are all alone. I am full of lust and my wolf side had come out.

She understands and fears the lusty depraved desire of a older man to ravished her little Asian body.

Her look of helplessness really turns me on. I know I am going to dominate her, fuck her now and enjoy her tightness. I know it and so does she. Tonight she has no way out.

It's time to strip her totally naked to show her I am in control. I lift her shirt up over her head. Her nice firm tits bounce and I feast my eyes again.

She looks down and surrenders and offers me no resistance as I ease her down to her back. I look in her eyes as my hand rubs her creamy thighs and then my hand moves up to her small hairy cunt. It is wet. I look down at those long black Asian pussy hairs then up to those beautiful black eyes.

I move down now and my eyes are staring into her hairy little pussy as my tongue licks her clit. I slide a finger in. She is so tight I can barely fit my finger inside.

I continue licking her clit buzz sawing it and pushing my tongue hard. I'm very good at this and it's like turning on a switch as she now begins to move her cunt against my head. Licking her clit hard has switched on her engine and like a good little slut she has decided she needs a good fucking.

She is so wet now.

She is ready for me to use. I want to enjoy this all night yet when she locks her ankles across my back and I am finally balls deep I feel the grip of her wet tightness and I know I won't last long.

*********

I've spent months putting this business deal together and i've invited my best friends from school for this presentation. These are wealthy successful investors I have known since our ball playing days together.

Ring Ring. Now That's my stepson Jason calling.

"Dad," he says. "He calls me dad when he needs something."

"I'm going to be using the resort house for spring break." He says.

"Ehh, no your not," I reply.

"Dad, I have friends coming over and we are spending the spring break up there."

"Listen, go to Florida, Hawaii, I don't care, just forget the resort. I have business set up there for this week." I tell him sternly.

"Oh Dad, but my friends are coming," he whines.

"Well then call them and tell them. No," I say sternly. "I don't know why you thought it would be vacant but it won't be. I have an important business meeting and some important clients meeting me there."

"Ok, ok," and he hangs up.

*****

I arrive at the place late. Chef Juan will get here tomorrow. Damn, I should have probably arranged more people around for my rich and spoiled friends.

I hear music, WTF? Inside music is blasting, wine bottles and glasses are everywhere. I head to toss these party animals out. When I see the pool I freeze.

Standing by the pool is the loveliest young girl I've seen in years. Standing by the sliding window to the cabana, her back is to me and her long dark hair is straight down her back to her bare beautiful ass. Those long legs are amazing and she's talking to her friend sitting on the pool chair.

She has long black Asian hair in front of her coverIng her bare breasts. Her long thin legs though are on both sides of the chair and her well manicured cunt is wide open to my view. I stop to stare at that shiny black pussy hair. Such a pretty face too, looks Japanese. My cock begins to stir. Both of these girls have to be under 20. Both look Japanese and still in their teens like my Jason. Must be his friends. Now I know why he was so upset.

I stand and watch as my cock grows so hard and I flash on my college days. Now, almost 50 and wrapped up in businesses I have totally forgotten how well a young asian girl can service me. I just stand here watching these beauties for the longest time. I really love that Asian pussy hair.

"Oh my god," I hear a shriek as I turn to see a third girl in the house has spotted me. She is bare naked and showing a small set of beautiful formed tits and a nice dark black patch of hair at her V.

I try hard to stay calm. "And who are you?" I ask sternly.

She quickly turns and runs as I follow her down the hall. Such a small lovely ass she has. I can't be distracted. I want answers and I enter my master bedroom just as she is slipping on a robe.

"What are you doing here?" she asks indignantly.

"I own the place, Who are you?" I ask in return.

"Jason said we could come for the week," she says, "he said he said we could stay."

"Well you better call him. Or better yet you need to get your friends, pack and leave," I say. "I have people arriving in a few days. So go out there and get your friends and get your stuff and go."

I understand, it's not their fault. Jason hadn't consulted me. I try to calm down

"Sorry," I say. I know Jason invited you but you and your friends will need to leave. I have some important people coming over and this place is a mess. There is a lot of cleaning I need to get done."

"Ok," she says and she heads out to talk with her friends. I slide over to the side window to watch as she talks to them. Oh, they do look so nice naked. The other two don't seem to be shy. They know I'm here, they have to know I'm watching but only the youngest one has covered up. The other two are still by the pool naked.

I head into the kitchen, it looks like hell. I don't think they did this, it's just been neglected. As I head out to the living room the girls come inside. There are three of them now. They all now have towels on, my towels.

"We're sorry we messed up the place, " the tallest one says.

"I'm Maiko. The girl who had her back to me says. "That there is my sister Aki. She starts college next year. And Ema here she's been my bestie since I entered school. We are all from Japan. We go to the same school as Jason. He said we could spend the break here. We have no way back to Japan this week."

The other one, Ema says, "we could help you clean, we worked with my moms housekeeping business."

"Yeah," says Maiko, "we could make this place look real good." She says with the cutest little smile. I look at these three young Asian women. So picture perfect with dark shining long black hair.

"Ok,"I say. "Get dressed and come back out and we'll talk." I'm thinking now. I really need some help. I can't do this myself.

They return with their suits and tshirts on. They look so fucking hot Maiko does most of the talking. I explain the situation to them and apologize for my son Jason.

"We have no place to go for the week." Maiko says. "We can be very quiet and helpful if you let us stay. We can start by cleaning the entire place."

I need them. "This could work out well for us all." I say.

"If you can help clean the place, help in the kitchen and treat the guests like I have a housekeeping staff. If you can do that, then you can spend the week here." It didn't need a hard sell. I'm already liking this idea.

******

They been working to clean and straighten everything up, make the beds and now they've condensed themselves into just one bedrooms leaving four open for myself and the clients. Then they went to work making a list and I talk to Juan, my chef who will arrive later in the morning. Juan talks to Maiko, he has access to servants attire and he takes their sizes.

Oh, I thought. This will certainly impress press my friends that I have a full house staff and this might also be fun.

Then my phone rang, Jason. I don't answer it. I don't need him asking where his honey is. I've got it here with me where I want it. Let's get some sleep.

******

It's noon and I'm impressed the place looks spotless. It seems the two sisters had worked with mom housecleaning. They knew what to do and did a wonderful job. They place looks like a model home. Even smells fresh. The chef has arrived. The girls help him bring in the groceries as I tend to the computer finishing this presentation. I'm asking these guys to invest millions. I needed to get it right.

Juan made an excellent dinner tonight and I am enjoying the company of three young ladies.

"So who are these guys," Juan asks.

"Investors," I said. "They are coming to hear a proposal for a new start up. It's an investment in a development company."

"Oh," said Maiko, "can we get in on it too."

"Of course," I reply. "The minimum investment is 5 million dollars."

"I have to finish school first," Maiko says. We all smile.

I look at the girls. Maiko seems to be in charge. The youngest Aki doesn't speak great English yet.

"The guests will start arriving tomorrow." I tell her. "When they do you will lead them to their rooms and tell them you are their personal room porter. You will bring them anything they need and clean their rooms daily. Make the beds too. Then you will work together to keep the rest of the house clean and help Juan serve and clean up."

"That should give us time for the pool," Ema adds.

"Of course," I said. "You have full privileges of the house. Just please don't bother the guests except to service their needs."

Ema asks, "Will there be any tips?"

I chuckled, "no promises there. but whatever they give you is yours," I said and they all smiled. I look over at Ema. Something tells me she's a little more worldly than the other two.

*****

It's morning and I see the first limo pull up. The game has started.

I stand by the window and watch. It's Aaron. Ema greets him. She looks so hot. She looks like a midget next to him. She talks with him and takes him inside. The driver leaves his bags in the driveway. The other two ladies quickly bring them in behind her. They are all dressed in servant uniforms. So far so good.

Ema takes him through the house gets him a drink and takes him to his room just as another car is beginning the steep climb up the hill.

Aaron is in his room and this one is probably Moe. Moe has the most money. I want little Maiko to take good care of him. She has such a cute smile and those tits are amazing. She greets him and he is all smiles.

Yeah this is going to work out well.

****

Evening now, We sit down for dinner, the three of us and each of us has a girl to serve us. They were very professional acting and the meal was fantastic.

"I'm still waiting on Zac," I said, "he should be here tomorrow. Of course you know I have a proposal and a presentation but that can wait a couple of days. For now you are my guests and I want you to enjoy the resort."

"Ohh Mark, Aaron says smiling, "I love the touch of the Orient here."

"It is Ok if we touch the orient, isnt it?" Moe adds as they chuckle.

"Be my guest," I said, "keep in mind they are here to earn some extra money for school."

From the way Aaron was watching the girls he seemed like a kid watching the candy store.

"Ema dear," says Aaron after we begin to exit the table. "Prepare my bath."

"Nothing quite as nice a good scrubdown from a Japanese maiden." he says.

I see he is tired from the trip and wants to retire early. I also see little Ema scurrying away to his room. He seems to have things under control.

The next morning the guys came down for breakfast and of course they each have their own server.

"I hope everything has been ok so far," I say.

"Quite nice," Moe says. "Anything planned for the day?"

"Yeah,"I say. "We have a car coming at noon and then we will do 18 at the valley club down the road. Let's see if you guys haven't gotten too soft over the years."

"You're on," Moe says.

******

Moe won on the golf course as usual and we return to the house later that afternoon. We all stop to look at the beautiful site at the pool. The sun is up and Aki is laying by the pool in the skimpiest of suits. Her perky breasts were barely covered and she looked barely legal.

In the water is Maiko also looking hot with those large breasts trying to break out of her top. Ema is on a blanket with only her bottoms on. She seemed to like getting some sun in her tits. I gulped but didn't object especially after the guys stopped in the living room and stared.

"I think we need some pool time huh Moe," Aaron says and they both went to change.

That afternoon was playtime and the young girls certainly enjoyed flaunting in front of these grown men. Moe was close to fifty and he had a big bald spot. I know he worked with weights a lot and he had a nice muscular physique but there was no hiding his age. The girls didn't seem to care. Especially Maiko, the taller one with the big tits. She kept waving those tits at him.

Moe was smitten and he couldn't take his eyes off her. I had to admit. Having already seen her tits bare I wanted another look.

Now Aaron was like 6ft 5. Tall and black. He was a hell of a center on the court and he still had a good build and had the looks. All his hair still at 50 or maybe implants.

I didn't ask about the "bath" last night but he seemed real cozy with little Ema. She was so small next to him. He couldn't hide it, he kept rubbing his cock through his suit every time he saw her little ass go by.

Aaron was the only one of us to play pro ball. He lasted long enough to bank some good money. Money I'm hoping he'll invest.

Zac, the last of my investors won't be here until tomorrow so naturally with Aki all alone I couldn't help looking myself. She has that long hair and such a pretty face. I also know she had an amazing little set of firm tits under that top. I had seen them well the first day. She seems friendly toward me.

The fatherly part of me says she's just a young girl. She needs to find a nice young man who will romance her. Not some old guy like me. Then the devil shows up and I feel the tingling in my groin. I haven't had a tight young asian cunt in decades. Why should I try to determine what's best for her. Concentrate on what's best for me and ravishing that young innocent body appeals to me very much. Too bad I've saved her for Zac.

I can't help wondering why these lovely ladies would be paying such nice attention to us older guys anyway. I know I asked them to be helpful but I didn't expect them to hang out with us. After all we were 30 years older than them and it shows. However by the way they are flirting it seems they were acting more forward than formal.

I keep reflecting on what Ema had asked. "can we keep the tips" leads me to believe she is expecting to exchange favors for some money. They are sure packing the "favors."

"Ladies, it's time to go help Juan in the kitchen." I say. And the guys look at me with sad faces. I think they would have preferred to skip the meal.

"Let's go," and the ladies go inside as I ask Moe and Aaron about another drink. "So those are some hot looking housekeepers," Aaron says, imported from Japan?"

"Like from a strip club?" Moe added.

"Really man, those girls are sizzling," Aaron says.

"Well, actually they're kinda here by accident. They're Jason's friends from school and they stopped by to enjoy their spring break. They didn't have any money to get a place or fly home so I said if they helped I'd let them stay. They are concerned they don't have enough cash to make it to the summer break. I told them if they took good care of the guests they might get tips."

Aaron and Moe looked at each other. I left it there as I gave them their drinks and we settle down with some conversation for the afternoon before we change for dinner.

***

Dinner is great. Juan cooked a great roast and the ladies waited on us and are helping Juan clean up. It's dark now and Moe and I are sipping our drinks by the pool. Here comes Aaron and he stops by the bar to pour himself a nightcap.

"This is life huh guys," I say. "We all earned it no doubt."

"Yeah," said Moe, "success had its costs."

"I know," said Aaron, "success cost me two wives. They cost me millions."

"That's true,"added Moe, "we are all single again now aren't we. Single and free but too busy."

Then we heard the splash in the hot tub at the other end of the pool. I looked over to see a small dark head pop out. Just then my phone rings. It's Zac.

"Hi guy," I say. We chat a bit.

"Hey Mark. Listen, I'm stuck with some business in Hong Kong, I won't be able to make it out."

"Too bad I say, I was hoping to get you in on this."

"We'll Mark," he says, I looked over the prospectus and I trust your judgement. If Aaron and Moe like the deal, count me in. Gotta go."

"That's great Zac," I reply. as he quickly hangs up

I turned to Moe to relay the info. He seems really distracted by the naked girl in the water.

"Not a bad idea," Moe said when he realized it was Maiko. His trunks are left lying on the pavement.

Aaron and I turn to look as the other two girls as they walk out the slider and sit by the go tub. Our eyes never left them. All three ladies had obviously forgotten their suits.

Moe and Maiko sure seemed to hit it off splashing around like a couple of kids. Aaron and I join and all six of us are now naked in the hot tub. Soon It started getting a little cool outside so we all slipped into the fire room. Moe and Maiko didn't get there though. They managed to slip away while I went for another bottle of Champagne.

I won't ask Aaron where they went. He seems so involved in his conversation with little Ema there. I understand why. She is so pretty. She's not shy either. All the while she talks to him she is constantly rubbing his thigh.

Aki was quick to put her long tshirt on before I came back but Ema seems perfectly happy naked around us.

Aaron stands up. He is so tall and has those long brown legs and such muscle tone. A real tight ass. He offers Ema his hand and she takes it as they start to leave.

I know what they are going to do because they did it this afternoon. I said nothing but as I walked by the door was open slightly. She was crying out in that high pitched moan as he had her on her knees. She was holding tightly to the pillows as he held her waist. He was slow drilling her cunt and he was obviously loving it. She's less than half his 50 years and he seemed to really be sweating to give her a good fuck. His large cock had her panting and sweating. I just moved on knowing things were going real well for them. It did get me hard though. I need to fuck one of these hotties myself. With Zac out of the scene this young one is mine now.

Now this leaves Aki and I alone in the den. Aki is laying on the rug by the soft light of fire. She is definitely the most beautiful. She's so young and innocent looking. I've been watching her for two days. My cock is beginning to stir. I decide I'm going to fuck this beauty tonight.

Aki understands the situation and panics. She starts to get up to leave. She's trying to make an escape.

MarkeySan
MarkeySan
554 Followers
12