Taste of Asian Delights

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I understand. Why would she want to fuck me I'm thinking. I'm 30 years older than her. Certainly not one she would pick out at a party to go home with. She wants one of those small Japanese boys with a pencil dick. Not my banana boat.

I decide she has no choices. I'm the one who's here and I want that pussy and I've decided I'm not giving her any choices.

I have been watching her. So young and small. She has that little girl smile that contrasts this solid woman's body of hers. I feel my cock stirring and I know what I want. I hadn't had a Japanese girl before. She looks so exotic and beautiful. She's avoiding eye contact. She knows what I'm thinking. The music is real loud and the others are all busy fucking elsewhere. I'm not waiting, I'm not asking permission. I'm taking this one.

I stand up. My cock has already started to grow as I contemplate the dirty deed I am about to do. I go to her. She moves back from me on the plush rug. The fire is hot and so is she. She sees my large cock as I sit down. I'm not hiding it anymore. It's getting large and I'm going to use it. I want her to know that.

"They left us," she says. "Must be bedtime," as she tries again to leave. I grab her arm and pull her back.

"I know but I'm glad. I want to be alone with you." I reply.

She's so shy now as she closes her arms around her chest holding the t shirt tight against her for protection. She scared.

I smile. The shirt won't protect her. I am determined to enjoy this sweet thing and we are all alone. I am full of lust and my wolf side had come out.

She senses it. My lust that is. She feels the craven desire of a large older man to ravished her little Asian body. Sitting on the rug by her I move her hands aside and feast my eyes on the nipples poking through the Tshirt.

She looks up at me with a look of apprehension, maybe a little fear. I have to admit her look of helplessness really turns me on more. I know I am going to dominate her, I'm going to enter her bare cunt and enjoy it's tightness. I know it and so does she. She can't prevent it. There is no way out.

I can tell she'd like to run and hide. That's the little girl in her but it's too late. She's a woman now and she has spent two days flashing her charms around me. She has acted like a woman with desires and now she can't escape. Her pussy is going to get drilled and stretched and worked hard. She knows it. It's having an effect on her.

It's time to strip my fucktoy. I want her totally naked. I know it will make her feel helpless and unprotected when she's naked. I want her to know I am in control. I reach for her tshirt and lift it up over her head. she doesn't resist. Her nice firm tits bounce. They are a feast to my eyes. My cock is inflating fast.

She surrenders and offers no resistance as I ease her down to her back. I look in her eyes as my hand rubs her thighs and then my hand moves up to her small hairy cunny. She closes her eyes now. She has decided she wants this. I rub her cunt, she is wet. I look down at those long black Asian pussy hairs. They look so well manicured. I move down to get a taste.

I start licking her clit and she moves her cunt against my head. Licking her clit hard has switched on her engine and like a good little slut she has decided she needs a good fucking.

She is so wet now. She is ready for me to use.

My cock is real hard now as I move my knee between her legs and pry them open. I moved between them. She relaxes now. I stay on my knees stroking my cock to total hardness. I want her to see it. To see the cock that is going to open up her little cunny. She sees my cock and her insides start to churn. She knows she will soon feel this big cock inside her.

Looking up at me with her pleading eyes she whispers, "Please be gentle," I know she has not had many lovers. Mostly boys.

"I will," I say with a smile.. Not being totally truthful.

My cockhead enters between her wet cunt lips. Oh, my I lusted for this since I saw her. So small innocent and vulnerable. Her cunny envelopes my cock head and she jumps. I move slowly feeling a the warmth in the wetness. I push more. I look down to see my cock disappearing in the patch of thin black hair. I love the look.

Now she is starting to thrash a little as her tight cunt begins to resist. I need to take time and open her slowly. She is panting and sweating and I am thinking I might be hurting her but she is mine now. Mine to enjoy. It won't hurt for long.

"So big," she cries in her high pitched voice... "Eeee, too big ...eeeeee. Eeee eeee."

Aki is now holding me tight not pushing me away. Her thighs are spread wider and she is moving her pelvis in motion with me. Then her dam breaks and she gushes a river of cream for me.

She is quiet now. She wants it deeper now, I can tell. Her face is so pretty. So young and the small black eyebrows make her eyes look so exotic. I can tell now she is feeling my large man cock stretch her small teen canal.

Her cunt is so tight and she wraps her arms around me.

"Eyyyy, eyyy," she starts again in a high voice. She almost sounds like she's crying.

"Eey eeeeeyyy eeeeeyyy" and I can tell she is really feeling it.

She is panting. Now she is enjoying my cock inside her. The worried mood of a child is gone and the hard core lust of a woman has taken over. She is feeling my cock and she is in heat now. She is lusting for more as my big cock stretches open her tight young pussy.

Now I am beginning to lose control. It feels so tight. She is so small and her breasts press up against me and I push slowly but deep. I am wanting to get my entire shaft deep inside her.

"Eeeee ohhhhh ohhhhh oh oh," as she pants and thrashes under me. Then she gushes down another river of cream and my next push goes balls deep.

I have stung her now like the bee and she is feeling it all over her body. A large grown man's cock is deep inside her as I now begin to plow away with my large frame pulling out to the tip then pushing balls deep with each thrust. She is now in rapture and is holding on tight and shrieking loudly as I feel the tightening in my balls. The load wants out but not yet. I will send it where it belongs, deep in her womb but not until I have enjoyed this tightness as long as I can.

She feels so small under me. Her hair is so soft and fresh, she smells so clean and exotic. I love those exotic Asian eyes, they are such a turn on. Her skin is so soft and smooth and its getting red and sweaty. I kiss her cheek and she turns to kiss my lips. She sucks my lips hard and I reach under her and my hands grip her small ass cheeks. I pull them real tight against me and hold as I begin to shake as my balls release their load. It flies up fast and hot through my tube. Shot after shot is releasing inside her. She now grips me hard and her nails are sharp in my back. She is thrashing as she shakes with a strong orgasm as each rope of hot semen lands inside her little body.

I collapse panting and sweating like we just ran a marathon. Her face is next to mine and she is still gripping me. She is shaking and panting trying to wring out the last of her orgasm.

********

It's morning. We made it to the bed last night. Aki is snuggled in my arms. I wished I had another hardon in me last night but I'm twice her age and it's been a busy week. I'm glad though because I feel it getting stiff now as I press against her warm body. I know I need another fuck.

We cuddle and I look down at her dark black hair. She looks so young and beautiful. I want to enjoy the tightness of this beautiful Asian teen again.

My hand reaches for her clit as my fingers massage it. She wakes up slowly squirming under my hand. I feel the juices are flowing now as she reaches behind her and grasps my hardon. She massages it and looks up at me.

"So big," she says.

"I know," I reply, "and it will be deep in you when I cum."

My nasty side is out again. I don't know why. Rather than treat her like a girlfriend I prefer to talk to her and treat her like a young slut. It excites me.

"Now let me in that pussy," I whisper as I roll her over.

She is waking up as my cock is entering her.

"No," she says, "no," but her hand is leading my cock to her hole like a good slut.

"Yes," I reply, "yes. More big cock for you," and I push in a lot easier now. Her cunt feels wet inside and she wraps her arms around me and she begins to fuck me properly.

"Nice pussy," I whisper, "nice and tight."

We are fucking much faster now. And she whispers, "cum in me," she says

I smile, of course I'll cum in her. It's too good not to. She's such a pretty girl and I can't stop or pull out as I increase my tempo and she's keeping up with me grinding her pubic arch against me.

I kiss her neck and move my face into her beautiful hair. She has gone back into slut mode and has wrapped her legs around my back. My cock is now going balls deep into this small girl with every thrust. She's trying hard to milk the cum out of me..

My cock is ready to explode and I reach under to grab her ass cheeks. A dozen more pounds and grinds and I lock her cunt against me and while balls deep I unload rope after rope of baby seeds deep inside her.

*******

The guys have been real busy this week. We have all been staying in our rooms. The girls go to the kitchen where Juan has the meals prepared and take them back for in room service.

I'll have to wait a little longer for my dinner. Ali's busy right now. I'm sitting in my favorite chair looking down at the shiny black hair on top of her head. My knees are spread on both sides of her and she has spent the longest time playing with and sucking on my cock. I rub her head often. She looks up at me and smiles as she licks my balls. She is addicted to my large dick.

Her hair feels so nice. She seems obsessed though. She licks my cock like a popsicle. Then she tries to fit it all inside her small mouth. She's trying so hard but she needs training. I lift her up. I don't have time for training right now. My cock is rock hard and I step her back onto the bed. I've been teaching her missionary but she likes it doggy. Now she's moved back onto her knees and grips the pillows. Such a nice little ass she has.

I move up behind her and I place my cock in her cunt lips. She is so wet. She gets that way when she's been sucking.

I hold her waist and take my time. She's so tight but I know I'll be balls deep before I blow. She wants it that way. It sets her off when she feels the hot cum fire inside her. She loves taking my cum.

********

It's been a week now and the girls are leaving. They are loading their stuff in the limo as we say our goodbyes.

The limo now leaves with the girls for the airport. The guys and I decided they had served us exquisitely and deserved to go in style. The guys would be leaving soon too as we sat around the fireplace and enjoyed our last drink together.

"That was the best pussy I ever had," Aaron says out of nowhere and we all smile. He was right too. These teens had given us old guys the best week of our old age.

"Ema won't have to worry about college either," Aaron said. "She got a full scholarship from me." he added. "I'm getting her a nice apartment up there too and I'll be there to visit her often."

"Seems like Maiko took real good care of you," I say to Moe. "I understand you agreed to help her."

Moe just smiles. "Any plans to see Aki again," Moe asks me.

"No," I said, "I really haven't. I did ask he for a number but she just said we'd talk later."

"Don't worry Mark. I'll check with Maiko and see if we can get you two together again."

"Yeah Mark," Aaron says. "We appreciate this you know."

"Yeah, I know," I said, "getting you guys laid again just like the old days."

"Sorry we never got to see that presentation." Moe says, "but we know you so I'll have my money sent over on Monday."

"Me too," adds Aaron. "I'm sure Zac will be in too."

Just then the next limo pulls up. The luggage is packed and soon I'm alone again with just Juan finishing up in the kitchen.

Aki was the best though, I never enjoyed a pussy as much as I did hers. Maybe because she was Asian or maybe because she was so young and beautiful. I loved pumping my semen in her. I did it all week. Good that she left though, If she stayed any longer I'm sure I'd get her pregnant.

I sat back and smiled. She tried to say no at first but she couldn't. Once she had a taste of my large cock she was hooked. She always gave in after that. She would always be my slut. I just wonder when I'll see her again.

So, I'm thinking, what was that comment she made. Last night when she was no longer shy. She was screaming for me to cum in her, something about a pretty baby for me someday. I certainly hope she doesn't think she got pregnant that fast.

My phone rings and it's Jason. Ok, I can take his call now.

"Hi Jason," I say, I'm not so mad at him anymore.

"Dad, great to talk to you."

"You too, enjoy your vacation?"

"Sure did," he replied. "Lot of good times here in Hawaii."

"You mean a lot of good pussy right." I chuckle.

"That too." Jason says. "So I understand some of my friends stayed there."

"Yep, they did," I said, " and it worked out real well too. They kept the place clean and I let them stay the week."

"That was real nice of you dad. I talked to Aki, she really though you were a great guy. She looks forward to seeing you again."

"Oh, that's nice," I chuckled, "she's a sweet kid. Not sure what she meant by seeing me again.

"Well I'm glad you two liked each other," he says. "She'll be around a lot in the future."

"Oh?" How's that." I reply.

"I didn't tell you but she's going to marry me. She wants to come live with us up at the resort too. At least until I finish school. She loves it up there. If that's ok with you dad.".

"Dad? ........Dad are you there?"

"Dad, I can't hear you."

"Still there? .......DADDD!!!!!!!"

I'm just standing here Stunned. All I can feel is the hardon quickly growing in my pants.

12