All Comments on 'Taste of Mom Ch. 02'

by sexyramlo

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Taste of Mom-2

Dear sexyramlo,

Taste of Mom is a great story!

Are you going to add more chapters?

One or two with Mom's friends or the baby-sitter would be cool!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
A fuck for mom

great story love this one lots of sex and the storie was fantastic good story line great bit of writing keep them coming jim from uk

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Grammar is the only problem

This really is a good story, the only criticism I have to offer is that you might want to have someone edit it, since it has grammar and spelling errors galore, quite often making it difficult to follow and thereby detracting from the pleasure and excitement. Oh, and "come" is spelled "cum"... at least how you used it 95% of the time anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
good story, but . . .

english is not your first language, but that's ok. your story is fine, but the syntax and poor gramar distract from your writing. FIND YOURSELF AN EDITOR.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Grammar errors

I think some errors like interchanging off and of are acceptable. However, the grammar errors are too much. They were so distracting, I didn't even bother finishing this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
wow

wpw

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
do you speak english?

Reading this made me think that because of your many grammar issues and your lack of proper sentencing that your first language isn't even English. It got soo bad that I couldn't even finish the story. Next time get someone to proof read this it has great potential just needs a little tweaking. So we have learned: 1. get someone to proofread your work 2. Grammar isn't optional, and 3. Spell check was invented for a reason.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
“But mom, I want you again. I can’t get you out of my mind. Look at my hard on.”

T knows that, like plenty of mothers, his mom is in thrall to her boy's cock. A mother feels a very special affection for what makes her boy a boy, she loves his cock when it's soft just hanging over his balls and so damn cute, she's wild about his cock when it's big and hard and reaching for the sky. So T plays on his mom's hunger for what he's got between his strong young legs, and lets her see his cock time and time again, mom's practically hypnotized by the sight of T's fine fat prick, like a rabbit by a snake. The boy loved it when he blew his young balls up his own mother's cunt before, it was the best feeling he'd ever had. No surprise there, boys tend to feel the same way about their mom's cunt that moms feel about their boy's prick. T's balls never quit, he's got plenty more of his warm creamy semen in those balls of his to give his beloved mother. Mom'll be coming back again and again to get great big twatfuls of semen from her darling baby boy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
English and writing skills are so BAD it is distracting.....

Your story is entertaining BUT....your gross lack of writing skills, the use of wrong words, broken sentences, incorrect tense are so distracting and weak that is ruins the story. Please, get more skills or have an educated proof reader or......stop writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Too many writing errors...distracting.

I "bended" her over....BENDED is NOT A WORD!!!

Learn our language...then write.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous