Taste of Mother-in-Law Ch. 01

Story Info
The anal pleasures that a hot mother-in-law can give us.
2.1k words
4
76.9k
35
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BobGru
BobGru
80 Followers

Karen was over 60 years old, wearing tight pants, torn at the knees and thighs, which made her even more sensual. The loose transparent blouse let see her voluminous breasts trapped inside a gray bra.

Her bare feet showing red painted toes emphasized the feeling that her invitation was even more indecent.

"Show, let me see what you said?"

"It was just a joke Tom, you weren't to take it seriously."

"Let me see your curves, your secrets."

"Don't talk like that, you won't like it, I know. You deserve better thing, there are so many women who are up for it. Younger, slimmer and much more beautiful."

"But none told me would show their breasts, their thighs..."

"And her flabby belly. That's what you'll see, that's what will disappoint you."

"Show, let me see."

"I'm embarrassed and I haven't even waxed. You don't want to see."

"I'll wax if you want."

"Freaky!! It's so intimate, a man knowing so much about a woman's body. Even more so her son-in-law."

"It was you who implied that would get naked if I wanted to. And I want to."

"Spoke because I know how Amy has been treating you, I spoke jokingly..."

"Teasing me."

"Said without thinking."

"As usual you have teased me all these years."

"I am your mother-in-law, the mother of your wife, grandmother of your children."

"But you are also a woman, female with all your desires and perversions."

"I am afraid of you, afraid of being controlled, dominated, becoming submissive of you."

"You will be all of those things Karen. That's what your eyes are begging for, isn't it?"

Karen lowers her defeated look, like someone who has been discovered committing a crime. I move closer, stand facing her I caress her shoulders. And then I lift your chin. Our gazes lock for a moment, it becomes clear that she is about to make a confession.

"No one needs to know. Least of all Amy."

"Who's going to tell? Take out and show. I want to see, I'm your man, your master. I own you from now on Karen."

She walks to the middle of the room, slowly unbuttons the transparent blouse and throws it aside. Unhooks her bra and lets it fall between her arms. Her breasts lie on her belly, mature woman's breasts, the nipples pointing down.

"The pants."

Submis, she unbuttons her pants, drops them between her legs. A unexpected minimal blue panties appear as a thread on the side of her waist. Karen turns around and lets me see her wide ass, a minimal bluish triangle emerges between her marked buttocks. I never imagined my mother-in-law wearing an panties like this, my children's grandmother is even more saucy than I imagined.

"Every time I come here I wear one like this. I don't know why, what for. I never thought it would come to this much, it was just supposed to be a forbidden desire mine. Without you even imagining it."

"Beautiful, you look very beautiful Karen."

"Liar, polite and a liar. You've always been a gentleman, you know! Even too much so, it was one of the reasons I always insisted Amy marry you. I knew you would never treat her the way Donald treated me, she didn't deserve to have someone like her father was and you certainly aren't."

I was already behind her, enough to reach out the ice-cold glass of whiskey I had in my hand and slowly lower it down her entire spine. Karen let out a scream, her whole body shivered, her breasts rose, and her wide ass hardened in an instant.

I slipped two fingers between her buttocks, feeling the dryness of her privates, the hairs in profusion. I dipped my fingers in the glass and explored her intimacy again.

"See no man deserves that. Even more so a man like you needs it. I slacked off a long time ago, I got tired of being attractive for nothing."

"I said that clean you, didn't I. I said I'll shaved you so you'll look like the bitchs of today, the internet sluts."

"I bet Amy isn't sloppy, she's always been very neat."

"What's the point, if it's not for me that she takes care. It's Steve she opens her legs for."

"I can't believe my kids still do that. It was only in their teens, once in a while."

"You've seen the pictures and the images. Pictures they took themselves, nudes, the insatiable brothers in a crazy fuck."

"And you want to get back at them by fucking me, by fucking your mother-in-law, their mother?"

"Who says it's only revenge? I've always had such a hard-on for you. I've done so many things to your body in my dreams, I've cum in all your holes. I never imagined that you would be attracted to me. Both of us getting older and me watching you become even more desirable and beautiful. It has nothing to do with them it's a thing of mine and yours."

She stood back listening to me, swaying her brunette hair.

"I'm trembling, check it out, trembling like a virgin."

"Open."

Obedient, Karen bent over and spread her legs in an arc, straightened her thighs, and bent over resting her hands on her knees. I admired her forms, the minimal panties blending with the black hair, her ass surfacing like an untamed volcano. I pulled away the minimal string, admired the view. Her dark, wrinkled ass, in the middle a black circle showing that Karen was no longer a virgin. The opening was inviting, I forced my pinky finger in, scratching the padded interior, wondering how many dicks had eaten that ass.

I remembered her at 40, in a provocative lilac bikini, I dreamed a lot about that woman, that ass, and now her there available, with what was left of her aphrodisiac beauty.

"MMMmmm!! Tom, that's enough. You make it sound like you're studying me, evaluating me."

"A mother-in-law's ass can always fit one more? Even more if it's the son-in-law?"

"You don't have to humiliate me, it's not my fault if my children would rather be lovers than have sex with you and Sarah."

"Your kids fuck, Karen! Your daughter drinks the milk from Steve's cock, you seen what they do."

"My God what a shame, my children! Fucking like two mindless bums. Imagine if your children find out that their parents... It wasn't supposed to be like that, it was just for them to learn, to know how it's done."

I pulled my finger out and smelled it, the aroma of a mature woman's ass. I put it in my mouth and tasted my mother-in-law's flavor. Karen looked to the side and saw me in the act, she shook her head laughing at what I was doing.

"Pervert."

"You deserve it, that's what you came here for, isn't it?"

"No it wasn't! I came here to comfort you, I came here to show solidarity, I never imagined... that we, that I..."

"Cynic! Why did you threaten to undress, get naked for me?"

"Just kidding, I never imagined you would be up for something like that."

"And those panties, a mere detail?"

"I told you why. But I didn't know, I swear I didn't know that you were attracted to me."

As she spoke, I opened the folds of her vagina. Karen was blossoming before my eyes, her mouths revealing the bright red interior to me. The inviting vulva and hair in profusion mingling with the flesh and naked curves of my indecent mother-in-law.

"Does it have to be like this, Tom? You look like a boy, a guy who has never seen a woman's intimacies, let alone mine. That is so shameful."

The clit emerged hard, much larger than Amy's, which I had played with so little. I spun around, smoothed it softly as women like it. Karen moaned flexing her knees. Took the last piece of ice and rubbed it between her labia and clit.

"Tommmmmm aaaahhhh... My darling... It doesn't need that much, it doesn't need this. It's just for you to relieve yourself have fun and satiate your desires. To get back at those indecent children of mine. They didn't understand a word I said, I advised."

"I want you Karen, want you all mine, 'only' mine. I am now your man, your male."

"Yaaaa... So shave me up, treat me. I want to be the way you like best, the way you deserve."

I poured what was left in the glass into the middle of her ass. I wet her thighs, hips and hairy lips, I left a sip for the end, aimed at her pleated ass, the liquid flowed and went down inside the rounded tunnel. Her ass opened and closed, opened and closed drinking a gulp of whiskey. Her ass flashed and Karen moaned in an act.

"Tommmmmm!! Dear!!"

"I want your ass Karen. I want your soul, the bottom of you."

"Son of bitch! Don't talk nonsense! But I'll give it to you! I give because it's you, only for you. To be satisfied, to know that someone cares very, very much about your pleasure."

"Squat down like a puppy."

She did. On her Knees with her hands flattened on the carpet, she showed her sagging ass. Karen spread her legs in a wide arc, her secrets showed moist.

I ripped her panties in one act, my mother-in-law moaned a startled cry.

I opened her hips and slapped her fleshy white ass.

I pointed my tool of torture and mounted her. My mother-in-law begged for a caress.

"Slowly Tommm, slowly. It's been so long, so many years without someone riding me like this. Please my love, slowly, get me ready."

I down and licked, licked the entrance knob, licked turning, licked sucking and kissed the ass of my mother-in-law. Karen grunted closing her eyes and digging her nails in. Then she stretched out her hand and moved her fingers exciting her clit.

I drank your juice mixed with whiskey and ice. I slipped two fingers into your cave. As my tongue pierced the pleated hole, the ring opened, relaxing to the stimuli, the caresses of a naughty kiss.

Stick a finger in the entrance, I pierced my mother-in-law's ass. Then I will pierce her vulva with two fingers, I went on widening the tunnel. Karen's whole body vibrated. Her fingers frantically jerked her clit.

"Mmmmmmmmmmm... Aaaaannnnnn... Tommmmmm!"

Her pleasure dripped between her fingers, Karen shivered. I took advantage and sucked, her nails and hair, drinking and smelling her nectar.

"Tommmmmm... Fuck meee Tom! Fuck your mother-in-law."

I climbed up, pointed, and pierced. The slit opened and swallowed my cock whole.

"Kaaarennnnnn... My God, what a delicious ass woman!"

Insanely rode my naughty and increasingly slutty mother-in-law's ass. Karen was moving around, biting even harder on my cock, her anus muscles working me, sucking me even further in.

"That's it dear, that's how do anal. Aaaaa... Now eat it, ride it the way you like it best."

"I never ate Amy's ass. She never let me fuck the ass."

"But she gave it to Steve, she gave it to her brother. Gave like I taught her."

"Taught? And now she gives it to Steve, her brother!"

"Who do you think she learned it from? Steve's the only one she's always liked, always cum."

"You slut, bitch! All these years and I'm a cuckold!"

"So take your revenge Tom, bust my ass, widen my folds. I was the one who taught , I showed both how it was done. Now I WANT! With you love!"

I grabbed Karen by the hair pulled angrily, like a mane, fucking the mother-in-law as hard, as hungrily as I could. My cock going deeper and deeper and she screaming and moaning loudly like a slut.

"Cuuummm Tommm... Cum on my ass. I deserve it... Tommmmmmmm!!"

"KAREN!!"

My cock spurted deep and hard. I moaned and she laughed, wild and crazy. The hot milk dripped off as I came out of Karen. Ran down her thighs, wet her pubes. Her ass was open, wide as it should be.

"What a hot cock Tom, I didn't know your cock was so delicious. If I knew she was still cheating on you, with him. I wouldn't have wasted so much time."

"It was your fault, it was because of you that my marriage ended."

"Your marriage never existed my good you just never realized it."

The two of us sweaty and tired, her eyes scared and her mouth showing me the tongue.

"Come here love, let taste. I love tasting a cock that has just come out of an ass, even more so mine."

I showed the thick honeyed cock. Karen held me tight, her eyes sparkled and she jerked me off first before swallowing me whole, sucked hungrily, sucked hard.

"I love this flavor, this mixture, even more coming from my son-in-law. It's been a long time since I've tasted one of those. I've missed."

She giggled like a naughty girl. Blinked and kissed me on the tip.

"And now Karen, will you leave?"

"Why!!? You're not finished."

BobGru
BobGru
80 Followers