All Comments on 'Tastes Like Strawberries'

by monicablu

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
linda1234linda1234over 7 years ago
Wonderful!

Sweet and romantic - I love it!

fleetusafleetusaover 7 years ago
Quick passions

Super nice short story. Thanks and let's have more.

jenorma2012jenorma2012over 7 years ago
pretty good start

a good start I hope there is more to come

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Yum yum.

This was a nice sexy story. Will there be more?

irishcream44irishcream44over 7 years ago
5*

For the story AND the title.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
#5 Yes!

You'd better follow up on this one.

HiddenInTheOpenHiddenInTheOpenabout 7 years ago
I love this story!

Please, please, please continue this!

hotwords229hotwords229about 7 years ago
Beautiful story!

Exquisite! You need to write more stories, your style, directness, sweetness and descriptions are perfect. With your short story you have taught me a thing or two. Thank you.

holliday1960holliday1960almost 7 years ago
It must be strawberry season in Texas!

Monica, your comment on one of my stories prompted me to make a visit yours. This is perhaps the first story I've ever read in this genre. I like your style, girl! Like the other comments, I'll say, "Continue writing!" You have a Texas style all your own.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great

Really erotic story, well written. Great attention to details and characterization. My favorite part was: "Then I thought of a nice idea, from something I've seen a few years ago on the internet. I started thickly soaping up my breasts and tummy, and then used my my body to rub up against and clean her, like a human washcloth. This elicited several moans from Staci, and my breathing became more ragged as I worked my boobs up and down, and in circles, on her back while holding and squeezing her breasts. I then started to squat down and rub them all over her nice tight butt, nipples finding their way up and down the crease between her cheeks as I held her hips. And, I did literally kiss her ass while I worked cleaning her legs."

Keep up the great work, you are talented.

CochettaHDCochettaHDover 6 years ago
Very well written.

Almost makes me miss being in the South. I enjoyed the story. Very sensual.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
A Hot-Sexy Story,,, Yes! 😍

Hallo monicablu!

A very well written, hot and sexy story, my panties were soaking wet long before the end of the story,,, YES!

I don't know if your writing, or planning to write a "Tastes Like Strawberries, Chapter-2".... But if you do, I would very much love to read it..

5-Stars and 5- Wet Orgasms!.... Thank-you, for sharing your lovely story!

Gay Kat.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved this hot sexy story, as a male who loves bi women I would just love to get it on with these two sexy lovelies. Sex crazed cunt lapping fucker, Lancashire, UK.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermonicablu@monicablu
55 Followers
Sexually hungry TX woman with soft heart looking for some hard lovin' and gratification. Have found life is better/more fun when fantasy has a foothold in reality.