Tasting Bully's Cum After He Fucked My Mom

Story Info
I tasted my bully's cumshots after he fucked my MILF mom.
1.7k words
4.03
17.7k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After inheriting my father's estate, my mother became quite a wealthy widow. She was a catch - everyone wanted to be with Eve. She was in her late 30s (she had me early, obviously). She was hot, and looked like a college girl. She hadn't been with anyone since my dad, making her a horny woman in her prime. The last person I wanted anywhere near her, then, was my friend Ian.

Ian had a reputation for fucking his friend's girls, but his friends let it slide. Well, the ones that wouldn't stand up to him, anyways. The belief was that if the girls were slutty enough to succumb to his big cock, they weren't serious about the guys there were dating in the first place. Thankfully, I was never one of Ian's victims...until he met my mom.

My mom had a bit of a crush on Ian. She saw him as he was - big and burly, stocky, thick - a man's man. She loved touching him, and always told me how big and fat his hands were - implying that he must have a big cock, even if she didn't verbally say it. I hated when she mentioned that, which was often, but I kept it to myself. I had no chance against Ian if he ever did set his sights on my mom, because a: she had a crush on him and b: NO ONE has ever said no to Ian.

Ian lost his job as a butcher in the local supermarket. Feeling for the big guy, mom invited Ian over without checking to see if that would have been okay with me. Don't get me wrong, Ian was my friend, but I preferred them apart than together. I really didn't want Ian to bang my mom!

Ian's big cock got him a lot. Women gave him gifts just to get another chance to ride his big cock. My worry was that Ian targeted my mother for her wealth, if the two of them had hooked up, which wasn't such a longshot to me.

I came home from school and followed the smell of donuts into the kitchen. Before I could grab one, I heard commotion coming from my mother's bedroom. As I got closer to the room, I heard clothes being ripped off, a zipper pulled down, wet lips smacking, and eventually, the sound of squishy rapid hand movement. I didn't even want to think of what that sound was until I heard this:

"Ohhh yeah, baby", Ian moaned. "Just like that...yeah.... YEAH...I'M GONNA CUM....YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH, FFFFUUUUUUCCKKKK YEAAAHHH".

The only sounds I heard afterward were Ian's panting and the sound of my mom sucking and slurping her fingers.


I woke up early the next day. When I walked by my mom's bedroom, I saw her cuddled in Ian's arms in her bed. When she greeted me at breakfast later on wearing Ian's t-shirt, he approached her from behind wearing only his boxer shorts. Ian squeezed her hips and gave her a kiss on the cheek over her shoulder, making my mom blush. He then gave me a thumbs up before handing me a donut. I politely declined.

"Have a donut." Ian said sternly without batting an eye. Intimidated, I took a bite of the donut - after all, no one says no to Ian. I marveled at how good it tasted. Must be the icing, I thought to myself. My mom moaned with each bite I took. Ian was watching me eat with a smirk on his face, which I found quite peculiar.

When I got home later that day, my mom was wearing the sexiest nightwear I had ever seen. I told her I wanted to talk about what happened between her and Ian. My mother told me not to spoil the moment for her, that she was on cloud nine, and she had to finish getting the bed ready because Ian was coming home late after a wild night out with the boys.

When Ian came home that night, he walked around the house with his dirty sneakers, tracking mud all over the carpet. My mother seemed to be indifferent about the mess.

"No shoes on the carpet, man," I said to Ian, but he didn't care for my demeanor.

"If you don't want to get your damn carpet dirty," Ian replied with an intimidating tone. "Get on your knees and take my sneakers off for me."

I really didn't want Ian to walk on the carpet with his muddy shoes, and he wasn't going to take them off. My arrogant friend grabbed a beer from my fridge and sat down in my recliner. I got on my knees and unlaced his sneakers, pulled off his stinky shoes, and tried to hold my breath. Man, his feet stank. I looked up at my mom watching me, and I wondered what she thought of her son, on his knees, in front of Ian's feet. Her eyes darted to his, and he smiled at her, nodding his head to the bed. She pushed the bedroom door open, unbuttoned her shirt a little and walked backward into the bed. My jaw hit the floor at their blatant flirtation, and as I got up, Ian pushed me back down to my knees with his big fat hand. He ordered me to take his socks off, and when I said no, he got right up.

"What did you say to me?" he asked, his voice angry.

"I....Ian..." I stammered. "What the fuck?!"

Ian just laughed at my timidness and unbuckled his belt. He zipped his fly down and pulled his jeans down. He then pulled out one leg at a time and dumped his jeans on my couch, then pulled off his shirt and threw it at my face. Ian needed a shower. His cock, hidden by his boxers, brushed against my face as he walked over to the bedroom. He then peeled off his socks as he got closer to my mom, and sling-shotted then at my face.

"You can get up now, pussy." he joked.

I endured another night I'll never forget. I could ignore the kissing sounds, and the squishy rapid hand movement sounds were this time replaced by my mom clearly gagging on something. Ian's moans were mixed in with my mom slurping on something too big for her. Before the noise stopped, Ian moaned loudly, with no regard for my sleep. I could hear my mom's throat making swallowing sounds, several times at once. I was all for my mom having a social life, but banging one of my friends was really messing with my head!


I ran into one of my mom's friends, Alicia, who asked how I was doing with the "new situation". I asked her what she meant, and was floored. Turns out my mom was gabbing quite a bit over the last 2 days about her and Ian, about the things they did, about how he "put me in my place", and how he's basically the "new man of the house".

I was so angry I came straight home and confronted my mom, who was coming out of her bedroom wearing another one of Ian's t-shirts again. Rehashing what Alicia told me. My mom sighed like I was wasting her time.

Suddenly, Ian came out from my mother's bedroom (once again wearing just his underwear), grabbed me by the shirt, and pushed me down so that I fell on my ass. My mother covered up her mouth to conceal her giggle.

I swallowed hard and told Ian to get out, that I wanted him out of my house. He laughed out loud and said, "not quite, buddy." I asked what he meant by that, and he put his arm around my mom, who cuddled up in his arms.

"Ian's moving in here full-time, honey." she said. Before I could say anything, Ian's lips caught my mom's, and the kissed like a couple of teenagers. Then they both looked at me - my mom's facial expression looking apologetic, Ian's looking victorious. They looked back at each other, and started to make out some more.

I sat there unsure if I should have stopped them or say anything. I watched my mom's hand ruffle through Ian's short hair, her hands unbuttoning his shirt, her lips catching Ian's every time their kiss broke. I watched Ian's big hands cup my mom's titties, his hands squeezing her ass, and ultimately, his hands ripping open my mom's blouse, then buying his face in her big tits.

They stopped to look at each other, and my mom got on her knees on the floor. Ian stood triumphant above her as he unbuckled his belt, his pants falling to the floor. She peeled down Ian's underwear and his fat cock fell on her lips. She licked his balls as Ian grabbed a handful of her hair.

Ian shoved his meat into my mom's mouth, then pulled his dick out of it. He took his girth and slapped her cheeks a few times, then beat her lips with his thick fat dick head. She hungrily lapped his smooth, shaven balls, and man his sack was huge - round and fat enough to compliment his cock size.

Ian then grabbed me by the hair and pulled me up close, so that I could get a bird's-eye view of my mom slobbering on Ian's big dick.

"Sniff my balls, boy," I commanded, and the more I tried to pull away, the harder Ian's grip got. It must have been quite a site, one of Ian's hand gripping my hair and forcing me to watch my mom worship him, other hand guiding her head back and forth on his cock meat. At times, she sucked hard AS he skull-fucked her, and when she gagged, he took it out to slap her face with it.

I watched Ian shout how he was gonna come, I sort of felt comfortable as Ian took his dick out of my mom's mouth, aimed it at my face and blasted ropes of hot cum all over my face. I thought about pulling away, but then I remembered: no one says no to Ian. The first cumshot that I tasted made me realize why my so-called 'friend' wanted me to taste his cum. He wanted me to make the correlation between his jizz and the icing on the donut I so eagerly consumed in front of him.

"Now you both know what I waste like." Ian laughed as my mother swooned over the new man of the house.