Tasting Each Other

Story Info
Secret pee swapping becomes full partner swap.
4.5k words
4.68
7.2k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dannyboy23
Dannyboy23
95 Followers

Jane and I moved house a few years ago to a quiet little town near Perth, in Scotland. There were only a few neighbours nearby but we met Bill and Shirley quite soon. We had talked over the fence a few times, so we thought it would be nice to invite them over for a drink.

Bill owned a heating company in a town nearby, and Shirley worked part time in a department store. Neither was from a wealthy background, and it seemed that Shirley had had quite a hard time as a child. She was quite small, but had a nice figure, although she wore very thick spectacles, which hid a lot of her face.

Although we both liked them I had the impression that Shirley was flirting with me now and again. She was a touchy feely person, and when I kissed her hello, I could feel her breasts moving against me, clearly without a bra.

We were drinking quite a lot on the evening when they came round. Bill and Shirley were red wine drinkers but I had moved on to whisky. Although she was not exactly sophisticated, I found Shirley very sexy. She was wearing a loose cotton dress, which showed a lot of breast, and she had no stockings on. The conversation was light, mostly around each other's life stories, but the alcohol was taking its toll.

After about an hour, Shirley got up to use the loo. I showed her the way and returned to the lounge. About ten minutes later I went to use the loo myself. As I approached the wooden toilet seat I noticed a drop of pee on it. Although my first reaction would normally have been faint disgust, and I would have wiped it with a bit of tissue, I knew this was Shirley's, and I couldn't help feeling very aroused. I wanted to taste her. I really wanted to taste her very much.

I put my finger into this drop of urine and smelt the unmistakeable mustiness. I imagined it dripping from her pussy and I put it in my mouth. It was so strong and salty, but I let it stay on my tongue while I licked it around my lips. God, I was tasting Shirley and I wanted her.

I lifted the lid to see if there was any below, and there was a little stream. I bent down and licked it all into my mouth. My cock was so hard now that I had to wait a minute before going back to the others. When I did, I could see Shirley give me a slight questioning look, but I also noticed that her glass was empty, so I lifted it and headed for the kitchen. Bill and Jane were in deep conversation, so she followed me.

"You have a nice house Tim," she smiled. "I love your bathroom. All that wood. And you hardly ever see a real wooden loo seat anymore."

I looked at her, wondering. Surely she hadn't left her pee intentionally? I poured her red wine and started pouring another whisky for me. She laughed, "Its funny isn't it, the colour of things we drink? I mean my wine looks like blood, but your whisky could, for all the world,

be pee!"

"I suppose so," I laughed, enjoying the growing intimacy. "Well I hope it tastes better, anyway!"

She clinked my glass and smiled at me "I'd better not drink too much of this or I'll be running to the loo all night!"

"Yeah," I laughed, "and then you'll be converting all that red stuff to this," I said, pointing at my whisky.

She laughed again, and we went back to the others.

Another half hour passed, and Shirley stood up, excusing herself, as she headed to the loo once again. When she returned she looked at me again, and smiled, "I'm sorry, it must be all that red wine!"

I laughed, but couldn't help wondering if she had done the same again. I knew I had to find out, before Bill or Jane needed to go, so I stood up quickly and went. When I entered the loo, I could see it again.

This time there was a little more, and I knew she had left it for me. I was so hard. I knelt beside the loo and licked it all into my mouth. This time it was warm, and I knew it had dripped there, straight from her dark wet pussy. I imagined licking her between her legs. Perhaps her panties would be wet with it, and I could take them down and squeeze them into my mouth!

I forced myself to calm down, then cleaned up and went back to the kitchen, only to find Shirley waiting. "Tim," she said, slurring her words a bit, but filling her glass anyway. "Would you like another glass of pee - I mean whisky, silly me!"

"Well I'm not sure what pee tastes like," I laughed, "but I'll take another whisky."

"Oh well, would you like to find out then?" she said, stroking my arm.

I shivered in anticipation. It was very clear what she meant, as she took my glass, and disappeared back to the loo. When she returned she handed me my glass, now full of warm liquid. I took a sip and she watched me swallow. "Nice?" she said.

"Mmh yes, nice Shirley. It would be nice from your tap too!"

At that moment Jane came into the kitchen. "So this is where you are hiding eh? Always in the kitchen at parties mmh? Well, Bill and I both need a drink, if you can bring it over, Tim." She went back to Bill and I sipped my 'whisky'.

Shirley stood in front of me. "Tim I think I'd like to try one of your special whiskies, if you don't mind" she said, softly, passing me a whisky glass.

I took through the drinks for the others and then quickly went upstairs to the ensuite, where it felt more private, to get Shirley's 'whisky'. When I returned I gave the glass to her. She toasted me then sipped. It wasn't possible to see the kitchen from the lounge, so she leaned forward and kissed me. Her kiss was so dirty it could have been a fuck. "Come on," she said "its time we joined the other two."

When we went back to the lounge Bill immediately commented on Shirley's change of drink. "Blame Tim," she said. "He told me it was good stuff," taking a large gulp this time. I was aware this was very dangerous, and could only think that if either Bill or Jane asked for a taste I would insist on giving it to them in a glass, with water to add.

Before the evening ended we had been talking about gardening, and Shirley asked if I could look at her tomatoes for her. I agreed, and said I would come over on wednesday, which was one of her off days.

On Wednesday, I knocked on her door and heard her shout for me to come in. "Lock the door behind you Tim" was the next shout. I did that, and made my way towards the source of her shout. The door to the bathroom was open and Shirley was on the toilet, naked. She began to pee and beckoned me to come to her. I went down and began to lick her pussy as her golden pee ran over my face. "Shirley, I need to fuck you now" I gasped.

Immediately she finished peeing and lay down on the bathroom floor. I dropped my chinos and was deep inside her in a second, fucking her madly as she forced her tongue into my throat. As she was fucking me back, she suddenly threw off her specs, and I saw for the first time how pretty she was. She whispered to me "God Tim, I wanted you so much and I knew you wanted me. Bill fucks me, but he doesn't know me like this."

"Mmh I want to fuck you forever," I gasped. "Did Bill fuck you after you left us on Saturday night?"

"Yes he did. He was pretty randy. I think he really fancies Jane. But he doesn't really know what I want. You do. I want your pee all over me, and I want you to drink from me."

Talking about our secret made us both fuck harder. We came together, and I withdrew with cum dripping from my cock. "Mmmh let me have that!" Shirley cried out, taking my cock in her mouth and sucking every last drop of my white cream, as she drew her nails down my chest. God she was so sexy!

She took my hand now and led me to the kitchen. "Here Tim," she said giving me a very big glass of water and taking one herself, "I want to have a shower with you!"

I drank,and we kissed deeply. "You're so beautiful" I said. I groped her wet cunt and we both licked my fingers. I had always wanted this level of filthiness, but Jane had just not been so keen.

After a while we both needed to pee, and went to the shower. Shirley lay down first and I began to pee on her. She laughed and took some from my cock then pulled me down and offered her gaping cunt, so I could actually pee into her! I was peeing but my cock was iron hard!

When it was her turn, I lay below her rock hard cunt, and she let it go - onto my face -and into my mouth. It was so good and hot. I gasped "I wish I could shower with you every morning!"

"I know Tim, me too, but for now - softly softly I think." she whispered.

That night my mind was still on Shirley, but Jane was clearly in the mood. As she was sucking me in bed she suddenly started to talk about Bill and Shirley. "You seemed to be getting on well with Shirley on Saturday. I bet you'd like to fuck her?"

Like most men I stayed silent for a moment.

"Well, you would, wouldn't you?"

I thought it best to use the 'any man would' type of response. "Well if you're asking would I fuck a woman who spread her legs in front of me, I suppose it would be natural. Anyway you seemed to be getting on well with Bill?"

"Well he is quite nice. I could see his cock was interested in me!" Jane giggled, and grabbed my cock to suck me.

"You dirty beast," I laughed. "So you noticed his cock, did you?"

"I couldn't help it, actuallly - it looked enormous!" she gasped, as my cock was jerking into her mouth.

"Clearly you wouldn't mind if Bill was to put his cock in you!" I grinned.

"Well I wouldn't say that exactly ...." she began, licking me and wanking me now, quite hard.

"Yes you would" I said, "you're getting more excited just thinking about it! Tell you what, why don't I sound out Shirley? You never know I might be able to get Bill's cock for you!"

"You seem very sure of yourself, Tim. Have you already been at it with Shirley? Mmh? You have, haven't you?"

My face clearly gave me away, and I had to confess "Ok I'm sorry. It just sort of happened."

"Well you can just make it happen again, for me this time with Bill" she shouted, as I shot my semen into her hungry mouth, it seemed, with more force than I could remember.

"God that was so good Tim. Whatever you did with Shirley, it certainly has perked you up!"

I agreed later that I would go back and see if Bill was up to the task (which I knew he would be!). I rang Shirley and asked if I could see her the next day. She agreed immediately and I went around in the morning. Before I could get a chance to speak, she had dragged me onto the bed and was fucking me like mad on my back.

As I was grabbing her tits, I blurted out, "Jane wants Bill's cock! What do you think?"

"My God yes, he'll think it's Christmas! Oh Christ, fuck me, Tim, fuck me hard! Oh yes, Oh God yes!"

When we finished she poured me a drink and we sat chatting. "So Shirley," I said. "it appears that my wife could see your husband's cock under his chinos on Saturday, and wants to see it all, and have it up her!"

"Yeah Bill has a big one OK. Do you want to see it?" She picked up her cellphone and flicked into her photos, handing me it, open at a photo of Bill holding his cock. It was huge, just amazingly big. I gasped. "Good God what's that like in you?"

"I have to admit its pretty good, but you can still turn me on more! Look, we made a few dirty movies!"

I looked at the screen and saw Shirley on her knees sucking Bill. He came over her face and she sucked him dry, licking the rest off him. Bill was a big guy, not fat but heavy. Normally he wouldn't have been Jane's type, but I can only assume the sight of a massive bulging cock in his chinos had turned her on.

I hadn't known about it at the time, but she and Bill had also been flirting a bit on Saturday night. She had noticed him getting hard and had patted him on the knee a couple of times, in conversation, wondering just how far it would spring out if she unzipped it. When Shirley and I had been in the kitchen together he had whispered "I hope Tim's allright in there. Shirley can be a man eater sometimes."

Jane had laughed, "Does she eat you then? I imagine that could be a bit of a mouthful!" Clearly Jane had had a lot to drink, since she had then put her hand on his cock, and squeezed it hard. Bill was taken by surprise but, unfortunately for him, Shirley and I had walked back in at that moment. For the rest of the night they had eyed each other hungrily, and when it was time to say goodnight Jane kissed him lightly on the lips, but discreetly managed to rub his cock, with the clear promise of more.

As I flicked on to the next video on Shirley's phone, an image of her strapped onto the bed appeared with her legs held wide apart. Bill was astride her and his cock looked a full 9 inches, and thick, so thick! He began to slide it into her slowly. She was screaming and gasping at the same time as he rammed it in to her, starting slow but faster and harder as she writhed against the leather straps.

I gasped, "My god Shirley, Bill's cock is amazing!"

"Mmh, do you like it Tim?"

"Well its huge, and I can see how hard it is!"

"Yes, but do you like it. I mean would you like to suck him? He'd let you, I know."

I was a bit taken aback. I'd fantasised about gay sex certainly, but had never done it. The temptation was too much. "Yes, I ... I suppose I would." I blurted out.

"Wow Tim we are going to have an amazing time! I can imagine you sucking him off, then kissing me! Mmmh! Now fuck me again you sexy sexy man. I can't wait to see you sucking Bill off, all that cum going into your beautiful mouth, and you swallowing it and begging for more!"

We fucked like mad for another half hour then I thought I'd better get back to Jane.

She was waiting for me when I opened the door. "Have you two been fucking again? God I can smell her off you!"

"Well I had to open the conversation!" I joked. "Anyway Shirley and Bill have invited us round tonight so you'll definitely get Bill's cock right into you! I got some pics from Shirley by the way!". I passed her my phone.

"Jesus Tim I don't know whether I can take him. He's enormous!"

"Isn't he though. You'll be fine with some gel."

Jane continued to stare at the pics and videos, and I could see she was getting excited.

At around 5pm, both Jane and I showered, shaved and scented. I put on a loose teeshirt and jeans, and Jane wore a light shift dress, with her dirtiest black panties on, and a powerful scent around her pussy.

When we went around to Bill and Shirley's they met us at the door, kissing each other and hugging like old friends. Bill hugged me close, and I swear I could already feel his cock against mine! We went through to the kitchen for drinks and then into the lounge. There were two two seater leather chairs, and we divided between the two new couples.

Almost as soon as we had sat down Jane had her hand on Bill's cock. "I'm sorry Shirley," she gasped. "I just can't wait for your hubby's cock!" She unzipped him and his cock sprang out, standing up at its marvellous height. The two of them started pulling each other's clothes off and Jane already had half of Bill down her throat!

Shirley and I were completely aroused watching them, and wanted to keep watching, although masturbating each other. As Bill took Jane's panties off, both of us went faster and Shirley began taking our clothes off.

In no time we were all naked. Bill was about to mount Jane for the first time, on the floor, and Shirley decided we should lay beside them. Bill was driving his massive cock into Jane, and Shirley whispered into her ear, "Do you like his cock Jane? Shall I ask him to go harder?"

"Please please," whispered Jane.

"Fuck her hard Bill. Push it all the way!" I shouted at him.

Jane screamed in passion. Shirley took her face in her hands and kissed her very deeply. Jane kissed back and Shirley began to massage her breasts, while pulling on Bill's cock as he drove it in. Bill looked at me, and I approached with my cock aiming at him. He took it in his mouth and sucked me, in time to his fucking. God, I was in absolute heaven!

I had never had male contact before, and it was so good. I wanted Shirley more than anything, however, and pulled out to take her next to my wife. We began to fuck beside them. I cried out to Jane "Is he fucking you right up Jane?"

"God yes its so good!" she cried out, as she pulled Bill's arse tight against her

"Mmmh let me feel your hot cunt" I gasped, putting my hand on her cunt where Bill's cock was hard and wet, and forcing its way in.

Bill stretched his hand over to me and held my balls as I fucked Shirley. "Wow Tim you have the most beautiful balls - I want to lick you!"

As we were both nearing our climax Shirley began to kiss Jane, and my cock exploded. "Jesus," I gasped.

As we were getting our breath back, Bill suggested we go to bed. We did. He came down on me immediately and started licking and sucking me. I was in ecstasy, and saw that the girls were now also making love to each other violently. God I wanted Bill. I pushed him up a bit and pulled his cock towards me. It was so hard and red. I worshipped it, licking it and sucking, as I stretched his balls. "Give it to me Bill" I whispered. "Give me all your cum!"

I could feel him swell just before his huge load spurted into my mouth. It was hot and thick, but salty. I swallowed and held him in my mouth for more. He breathed deeply at me, and kissed me, pushing his tongue around my mouth so that I could suck it. I knew there was far more to come with this man, but right now I let him hold me and kiss me til I was erect again. He put his hand down and I expanded to fill it. "Yes Tim, put your gorgeous cock in my mouth. I want you to cum into me now."

I couldn't believe how great this was. Bill was big and easily covered my body with his. His big hands grasped my cock as he sucked, and I held his hairy back and pulled him onto me until I came into his throat. He swallowed all my cum easily, and whispered "Tim I want us to have full sex, and we can work up to it, but for now we'll have to prise these two apart and see if they're still interested!"

Bill tapped Jane's shoulder, "Jane could you work some magic on this for me darling" he said, offering his huge erect cock to her mouth as she laid on her back. As they started, Shirley began to lick Jane's pussy and as she bent down to get comfortable I mounted her from behind.

Each of us was now in sync, screaming for more, and urging each other to fuck as hard as we could. When Bill came, there was a bit too much cock and cum for Jane to handle, but when Shirley made her come, the climax made her swallow a lot more and she was breathless by the time Shirley and I had reached our last bang.

When Jane and I went home later we were still on a high. "Wow," she said "I'm so glad we've met them. Are you ok with Bill fucking me?"

"Actually I didn't think I would be, but I could see how you were loving it so much and to be honest I loved seeing you getting fucked up your cunt with a massive cock. I just hope I don't disappoint now!"

"Don't be silly darling," she said, "I love your cock, and you're technique is much better! But I would still like Bill's cock quite often if that's ok?"

"Of course it is Darling and I loved seeing you with Shirley. She is very sexy isn't she." I said.

"Well she must be mustn't she? She seduced you and me!"

I had my arms around Jane now. "Did you love her cunt Jane?"

"God yes, she tasted so good and was so wet. Mmmh yeah." We kissed and I had my hand inside her panties.

"Yeah, I saw her when she was finger fucking you. Could we do a threesome? I'd love to be with you both!"

"Mmh yes. I'd really really like that darling" she said, and we were by now naked and fucking hard on the sofa.

Suddenly there was a knock on the door. I answered it and found Shirley. "Hi Tim, Bill has an early meeting in the morning but didn't mind if I came around. I'm so high and I need you both again."

Jane came to the door. "Well, looks like your wildest dreams have just come true Tim!"

Dannyboy23
Dannyboy23
95 Followers
12