Tasting Each Other

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dannyboy23
Dannyboy23
95 Followers

We went to bed then, and both women began to suck me while kissing each other over my cock. I had a finger in each one and was giving my precum fingers to each in turn to lick and suck. I wanted to fuck them both, but suddenly Shirley began to whisper to Jane. "Jane would you like to taste my pee? Tim likes it. Maybe you would?"

Jane hesitated a moment, but as I fed her Shirley's wetness from my fingers she agreed. "Mmh so that's what you were up to on Saturday night! Ok then, shall we have a shower?"

We went to the shower and I lay on the tiles. Both women stood over me and let go their long jets of pee over me. I drank some from each, then Jane sat with me so we could both drink from Shirley and lick her hard hot cunt. When we finished and showered we went back to bed.

"Jesus that was amazing," Jane laughed. "Now Tim, I want you to fuck Shirley and I'll help you. Then you two can fuck me - all night if you like."

After a huge amount of fucking none of us had much left and we went to sleep in our bed.

It must have been around 3a.m. when I woke up to find Shirley with her hand on my cock and her finger to her lips shushing me in case Jane woke up. We kissed each other deeply and our naked bodies were very hot.

Shirley took my hand and placed it near her arsehole. I didn't need anymore hint and began to insert my forefinger into her. She whispered softly to me, "Yes Tim, I want you this way. Bill is too big and it hurts, but I've practiced with butt plugs and I have a small tube of gel. If I lay on my side you can fuck me. pleease!"

She turned around with her back to me. Jane was behind me, fast asleep. I put gel on us both and began a slow push into her. It was so exciting since we had to go slowly, without any noise, even if Shirley was hurting.

It was only a minute or two before I was half way in, and Shirley had her hand over her head encouraging me to come in further. It was very difficult to keep from coming, as her arsehole was squeezing me, but we carried on. I was licking her neck and rubbing her hard cunt. She whispered to me again, "Oh Tim you're wonderful. Don't stop just stay in me."

It must have been this that woke up Jane. She turned around and whispered to me in a sleepy voice "What are you two up to then?" Then she saw us. "Mmmh wow you're really having anal! wow!"

Jane got up and came round to Shirley's side. She lay down and the two women began to kiss. "Now," moaned Shirley, "take me now Tim"

I began to thrust into her, feeling the luscious tightness of her anus and trying not to cum. She cried out and pushed her pelvis back and forth, "Yes Tim Yes fuck me - oh God fuck me yes its so fucking great!"

I fucked her and Jane was fucking her cunt by now, with her tongue. Jesus I've never been in such ecstasy! As I came out I still had cum on my cock but a lot of it was leaking from her gaping hole. Jane put her hand round and felt her hole. "You're beautiful Shirley. I'm so glad I woke up. Its so amazing. Seeing you and Tim do it makes me want to try, although I've always thought it would hurt too much."

"Did you hear that Tim?" said Shirley, "You and I need to get Jane ready for some anal. What about tomorrow?"

"God yes," I gasped.

Dannyboy23
Dannyboy23
95 Followers
12