Tasting Sheila

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bacomicfan
Bacomicfan
554 Followers

"Wow, " she said, "that was just lovely. Much better than the first one. "

"Much better for me, too. " said Brad, looking up at her with a dripping smile.

Then Brad remembered what she'd said earlier. His lips formed a salacious grin and he sat back, putting gentle kisses all along her nearest calf. Still smiling his Cheshire Cat grin, he asked,

"Now what was that you said about wanting me to explore your behind a bit more?"

"Oh, " she blushed, "just something I'm curious about. You kissing my butt felt really nice... relaxing. I just wondered how far you'd go with it. "

"I'll go as far as you'll let me. " he said.

"Really? Well, I'm curious how your tongue would feel between my cheeks... all the way between them. But if that grosses you out... "

"Not at all, " he answered quickly... "I'd be honored to taste any part of you you were willing to offer. "

"Oh, really, " she chided, "then you won't mind giving my behind a little more tongue than you did before?"

"Not at all. As you know, putting my tongue in places is my forte. "

They both had a good laugh, and then it was Sheila's turn to get the wicked grin on her face. And once again she rolled onto her side. This time she sighed and said,

"So, prove it, tongue-boy. Let's see if you can make my butt as happy as my pussy. "

She presented him her round bottom as she had presented him her wet crotch earlier.

"Let's see how much steam your tongue has left, shall we? And, Brad, don't leave any stones unturned, if you know what I mean. "

Brad smiled, and for the second time leaned forward to soothe and pamper Sheila's derriere with his lips... his tongue shortly to follow.

Although a bit concerned about having a man orally service her bottom, Sheila knew that Brad enjoyed this very much, and just the feel of his warm breath on her behind was quickly helping her relax and enjoy the attention.

Brad kissed her cheeks with open mouth, sometimes flicking his tongue on them, other times he'd press his open mouth into her fanny flesh and allow his teeth to gently nibble her cheek, bringing his teeth slowly together as he closed his mouth, almost as if taking very light bites out of her tush.

He occasionally sucked on her flesh, his tongue playing on her appreciative bottom. Sheila was getting into it, enjoying the warmth on her derriere.

After kissing and licking and sucking her globes for awhile, Brad began to lick her cheeks in small circular motions, and Sheila watched his head move round and round as his tongue made those stimulating little circles. During this licking, Brad placed a finger on Sheila's crevice, way down at the bottom of her lush ass, just behind her pussy. He slowly slid his finger up the length of her crack, just barely touching it. He continued his circular licking as his finger slid up and down her forbidden canyon, going just a bit deeper with each round trip.

Instinctively, Sheila knew to roll over just a bit onto her stomach, bending her knees more, giving Brad complete access to her entire behind. Before she fluffed a pillow to lay her head on it to relax and enjoy, she saw Brad smile when she presented her bottom to him, and his faint sigh was unmistakable. She smiled and laid her head on the pillow. She wasn't going to watch any more... she just wanted to enjoy.

Brad stopped licking her cheeks and now kneaded them with his strong hands. He then bent to kiss along her cleavage, from tailbone to just behind that fabulous pussy. After several passes at this, his hands squeezed her cheeks and slowly spread them apart. He then kissed the very deepest part of each cheek, all along her crack, first the upper cheek, then the lower. He had to tilt his head sharply to one side, but he didn't even notice the inconvenience or discomfort. Her pleasure, and the allure of her bottom, was all that mattered to him.

After kissing her crack from top to bottom, he stuck out his tongue and let it glide along the entire length as he had his lips. Brad noticed that Sheila's bottom was getting warm, maybe from the attention, maybe from nervousness. He puckered his lips and blew cool air all over her cheeks for a few seconds and then went back between them. He separated her globes again and blew cool air up and down between them. Sheila wasn't prepared for this, and she jumped a little, but Brad followed the cool air with warm air he breathed between her cheeks. This was more to Sheila's liking. She relaxed again and Brad now got down to the business of worshipping her luscious ass.

Sheila sighed as Brad spread her cheeks wide and, beginning at her tailbone, licked her from top to bottom, one long slow lick. Bringing his tongue back up, he wiggled his tongue up and down as he slid along her crack, as he'd done between her pussy lips earlier. On the next trip, as he headed down toward her crotch again, he pushed his tongue deep into her and then pulled it almost all the way out. In short, he was playfully teasing her ass. And both were enjoying it immensely.

Now the time for teasing was done. It was time to get serious. Brad spread her cheeks wider still, and buried his face between them. He pushed his tongue out as far as he could get it, and the licking was no longer gentle and playful, but licking with a purpose. To Sheila, his licking was like having her crack massaged with a warm, wet sponge. He prodded and probed her with his tongue, sometimes leaving it flat and other times making it hard and pointed and pushing it into her crevice with force. He alternated between bold and gentle exploration. Several times, Sheila again adjusted her position on the sofa to allow him maximum access. And he responded with ever more stimulating attention.

Though Sheila was enjoying this very much, Brad was also becoming quite turned on. He was holding her open now, his oral attention becoming bolder and more intimate with each lick, and he himself was thoroughly aroused.

Sheila was enjoying every second of this now, surprised at herself for liking it so much. But, like it she did.

Then it happened. Brad's mouth made it's way to her puckered rosette. His lips adored it... kissing it gently at first, and then more passionately. As he orally worshipped her orifice, one of his hands, unknown even to him, slid between Sheila's legs and played mischievously in her moistening bush. Now, Sheila was thoroughly pleased with this turn of events. Again, she adjusted her position, now to allow both her bottom and her nest the maximum amount of attention.

Brad sucked and licked at her rosette for quite some time, his hand never leaving her pussy. His face was buried between her full cheeks as his lips and tongue worked feverishly between them. She felt his tongue slip just barely into her orifice, pushing in more just a tiny bit at a time. His tongue circled just inside it, all around her rim.

As his tongue slowly worked it's way deeper inside her, so too did his fingers slip into her wet crotch. Sheila found herself pushing her hips both down and back, trying to get both his tongue and fingers deeper into her.

Brad had succeeded in sliding his tongue almost an inch into her and he was slipping it in and out of her orifice, mimicking the rhythm of his fingers in her pussy. She was being tongued and fingered at the same time, and it felt oh so good to her. Again, she found herself moving to assist his ministrations. As his tongue and fingers probed their respective openings, Sheila's hips moved accordingly until her bottom, and Brad's head and hands, were moving as one unit... and she could feel another orgasm welling up inside her... and all her telltale signs told Brad it was coming too.

He licked her rosette harder and deeper and his fingers, three of them now, were probing in and out of her, hungry for her climax. Brad was now following Sheila's rhythm, wanting her to have another great orgasm. He let her gyrations dictate the actions of his fingers and tongue. It wasn't long before Sheila's bottom was pushing itself into Brad's face and her pussy forcing itself down over his fingers. When her thighs began to vibrate, Brad knew she was close.

Sheila was squirming on the sofa now, her entire body afire with the need to explode. With one dripping wet finger, Brad touched and then stroked her clit, very gently at first, and then circling it with his finger. Then, when he pushed on her clit with his finger, her hips bucked and she moaned loudly. Apparently, her clit was still sensitive from earlier pleasures and was primed to make her explode yet again. She grabbed the back of the sofa and her hips came completely off of it, still gyrating. She was still moaning when the second wave came... but the moaning was much louder. Brad kept his tongue and fingers going as best he could, but when she bucked the third time and screamed, he knew discretion was the better part of valor.

He moved quickly to avoid physical harm as Sheila's orgasm sent her body into delicious spasms of joy. She writhed on the sofa for a few minutes and then slumped in a heap. Her legs still trembled and she could only cover her face with her hands. She was breathing heavily and in spurts.

Brad sat back to keep out of harm's way and watched his precious Sheila come back to earth again. He was proud of what he'd done for her, and also very happy that his little fanny fetish had pleased her so much. He couldn't resist leaning forward and placing one adoring kiss on each of her ample cheeks.

When Sheila was finally able to think straight, and the ringing had stopped in her ears, she looked down at Brad and smiled. She never expected to so enjoy his attention to her tush, but was definitely satisfied by the results. She looked at him and sighed. Their eyes met and locked. She was exhausted, but she blew him a kiss, and he caught it in his hand and put it to his lips.

"So, how was it, " Brad asked, knowing the answer already.

"Need you ask?" Sheila replied.

"Just making sure... " he smiled.

"I could sleep a week. You are something, my little tongue-boy. "

"So why not take a nap. " Brad suggested.

Sheila looked at him and said, "But what about you? You haven't been pleased yet. "

"Remember the fantasy? I come here, please you, and then go back home until you need to be pleased again. "

"Well, yeah, but don't you want an orgasm, too?"

"I'll tell you a secret, Sheila... I've had TWO orgasms already... one while I was eating you the second time, and one during the fanny play. "

"No way!" Sheila said, incredulous.

"Serious, " Brad said, "I told you... I can have an orgasm just from pleasing a woman. "

"But... don't you want SOMETHING in return?"

"Like I said, you already gave it to me. Just by enjoying my attention to your lovely body, you've given me two wonderful orgasms already. That's more than enough for me. "

"But, you should get something more, no?"

"Not necessary, but tell you what... we'll save that for next time, ok? You're really beat, and after three orgasms you're ready for a nice nap. "

With that, Brad got up and got a throw blanket from the end of the sofa. He gently threw it over Sheila and snuggled it around her. He then sat on the sofa, lifting her legs onto his lap. He started gently rubbing her legs.

"You take a nice long nap. " he said. "I'll sit here and watch TV while you relax awhile. When you wake up we'll talk, ok? I'd like to talk with you a bit, but after your nap. Then, I'll go home, just like in the fantasy, and if you liked what you had tonight you can call me up and I'll come back again another night and do it all over again, okay?" "Oh, my, that sounds lovely, my tongue-boy... you just rub my legs like that and I'll be asleep in no time. Don't go anywhere. I'm gonna want to talk to you when I wake up. We've GOT to discuss future plans with this fantasy stuff. "

"I'm not going anywhere. You go ahead and nap. Talk to you when you wake up. I'll be here. "

With that, Sheila rolled over and drifted off to sleep, Brad still rubbing her legs... both of them wondering what future nights together might bring.

Bacomicfan
Bacomicfan
554 Followers
12