Tasting Teasing & Touching Tabatha

Story Info
I give a friend her first lesbian experience for Christmas.
3.9k words
4.75
28.5k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
IsabellaEmily
IsabellaEmily
3,539 Followers

Tasting Tabatha: a lesbian holiday story

Happy Early Holidays!

My timing may be a bit premature, but I wanted to share this stocking stuffer with you.

A short story, inspired by my friend Tabatha whose online conversations leave me wet and panting several times a week.

All characters are well over the age of eighteen and live in an erotic alternate reality where they don't worry about STD's or birth control.

Hope you enjoy this brief trip into one of my fantasies!

IsabellaEmily

~~~

I sat on the edge of the uncomfortable orange plastic chair in the baggage claim area and put my hands on my thighs in an effort to keep from bouncing my legs up and down.

I tried to concentrate on the Christmas music playing in the airport, and then realized that I was drumming my fingers against my knees incessantly, and for the twentieth time I wondered why I was so nervous.

I was at the airport to pick up my dear friend Tabatha, who I had technically never met before, although we had been chatting online for well over two years.

Even though we'd never been in the same room together, we'd shared things with each other that not even our husbands knew, and we had cultivated a level of intimacy that transcended our online connection.

But this wasn't just a meeting with a long-distance friend.

We had arranged this pre-holiday visit for the sole purpose of finally consummating our eighteen months of flirting and teasing and phone sex and masturbating together over video chat.

Things had progressed to the point where we had begun playing with our spouses in front of each other. Tabatha had watched me suck my husband's cock on camera several times, and she had let me watch her husband fist her more than once.

As our online relationship deepened, she confessed to being envious of the number of female lovers I'd had over the years, and I assured her I was equally jealous of her confidence that went with her modeling jobs.

It seemed only natural then when I offered to be her first lesbian experience, that we would begin planning a visit to make that happen.

Both of our husbands gave their enthusiastic support as long as we each promised details, so she booked a flight, and I secured a nice hotel room.

My husband and I have swapped partners sexually several times, so this wasn't the first time I was going to be in a hotel bed with someone I wasn't married to.

But this was a first for her, and I didn't want to disappoint her.

And that's probably what had me so nervous. I wanted this to be as close to perfect as it could be for her. I wanted the things we shared together this weekend to be a part of her masturbatory fantasies for the rest of her life.

She lived in the northwest corner of the country, and I lived in the southeast. We decided that she would fly my direction as an early Christmas gift to herself, and that I would play the role of hostess for the weekend.

As I went over the weekend possibilities in my head for the thousandth time, I suddenly realized that there was a crowd gathering around the baggage carousel.

I began watching the crowd, hoping to spot Tabatha.

Suddenly the lights began to flash, and the carousel started moving, and the crowd surged forward to get their bags.

I kept watching for her, and just when I began to wonder how I could possibly miss her, I saw her coming down the escalator from the arrival area, wearing a pair of gorgeous black boots, along with a gorgeous green sundress that made her red hair look positively exotic.

She was focused on the crowd and didn't see me approaching until I was just a few feet away.

"If I'd known we were supposed to dress nice I would have made an effort at my appearance." I said with a grin.

"Emily!" she said, stepping forward to wrap her arms around me.

I closed my eyes and caught the scent of her perfume, squeezing her tight to my body.

Still holding onto me she looked me up and down.

"What you're wearing is amazing." She said, looking at my jeans and pink blouse. "You'd look sexy even if you weren't dressed nice."

"You're just saying that because you know I'm really a depraved pervert." I said. "So you're trying to get on my good side."

"I hope it works." She said with a smile. "Although maybe it would be better to land on your bad side."

We both laughed, and I took her hand as we drifted towards the luggage making its way around the carousel.

"I'm so glad you're here." I said. "Although it's much colder than I've ever experienced it down here. You might freeze in that dress."

"Oh I'll be okay." She said. "As long as you have a heater in the car. I didn't feel cold until I got to this part of the airport."

"Did you bring much luggage?" I asked.

"Not as much as I laid out to bring." She said. "But still probably too much. I checked a big bag and a little one."

"Well we'll find some excuse to get dressed and leave the hotel at some point." I said. "Since you brought extra clothes and all."

"Did you find us a nice place?" she asked. "Have you checked in yet? I'd love to clean up before we get any dinner."

"I got us a great room." I told her. "And it's not terribly far from here."

Since the airport was two hours from our house, and Tabatha and I wanted privacy, I'd told her I would get us hotel room for her visit.

That way we'd be close to restaurants and shopping and have privacy to explore each other to our heart's content.

"Oh! This one is mine." She said, reaching for a red suitcase.

"Let me get it." I said. "I'll get it out of the crowd and let you wait for the second one."

I hadn't moved far when she called out to let me know that she had the smaller bag, a red one that obviously was part of a set with the one I had.

I took the carryon bag and the smaller one from her, and she pulled the big one behind us as I lead the way to the car.

"If you're really hungry we could eat on the way to the hotel." I told her as we walked through the parking garage. "Or get something to go if you don't want to sit someplace."

"I'd prefer waiting a while if that's okay." She said. "I'll enjoy dinner more once I've relaxed a little bit."

"That suits me." I told her. "I know just the place for a late dinner."

We stowed her luggage in my car and got in and I headed out of the airport.

"We're close." I told her. "But far enough away that we won't have to fuck with airport traffic every time we want to go somewhere."

"Good thinking. This is crazy." She said, watching the flow of traffic around us. "Is it always like this?"

"Yes." I replied. "And the holiday season makes it worse."

"I'm so glad we're doing this." She said, suddenly serious. "I need this so badly."

"I'm glad too." I told her. "I've been unable to think about anything else all week."

"Are you nervous?" she asked. "About us being together?"

"I was nervous in the airport waiting for you." I confessed. "Although I'm not sure why. I want this very badly; I just hope it doesn't disappoint you.

"I don't think spending time with you could every disappoint me." She grinned. "Things will feel less awkward for both of us once we're settled in together."

"You're right." I admitted. "I'll feel better once we're out of this traffic."

"Can I tell you something?" she asked quietly.

"Of course." I answered. "You can tell me anything."

"Being close to you is driving me wild." She said. "As nervous as I am. And as much as I want to make a good impression on you, I'm so fucking wet it's running down my legs."

She pulled her dress up and spread her legs, and I glanced over and saw that she wasn't wearing panties.

"No panties are a good first impression." I said, struggling to return my gaze to the road.

"I took them off when I got off the plane." She whispered. "They were drenched from thinking about you Emily. I'm very nervous. But I also need this very badly."

She sighed loudly, and I looked again, and as I watched she took two fingers and spread her cunt lips slightly apart. I could see that she was slippery with arousal.

Her pink folds looked absolutely delicious, and it took all my willpower not to pull the car over and bury my face between her legs.

We spent the remaining few minutes of the trip like that, with her gently running her fingers over her inner thighs and taking the occasional deep breath, and me stealing glances and wishing I'd picked a hotel closer to the airport.

Eventually I put on my turn signal and pulled into our hotel, and as I found a parking spot, she unhooked her seat belt and leaned close to me, putting her tongue in my ear and her hand against my breast.

"You're not wearing a bra you slut!" she laughed.

"I knew it was gonna be chilly outside." I said. "I wanted to show off how my nipples look in this blouse."

"Well it worked." She groaned, pinching first one nipple and then the other. "I almost tore your shirt off in the airport."

I shuddered and stared into her blue eyes, and she lunged forward and kissed me, her tongue sliding into my mouth as we both moaned.

I ran my fingers over her thigh, and she pulled my blouse up and began to knead my nipple as we kissed. For several long minutes we kept at it, working each other into a state of frenzied need.

Her lips tasted like cinnamon, and I began to move my hips in the driver's seat as I felt the crotch of my jeans dampen with lust.

She moaned softly against my mouth and broke the kiss.

"I think maybe we're getting past our nervousness." She panted.

"You have nothing to be nervous about Tabatha." I whispered into her ear. "I'll do anything you want, and I won't rush you or do anything you're not comfortable with."

"I can't wait." She murmured.

"Then I won't make you wait any longer." I said, shutting off the car.

We got out and got Tabatha's luggage from the back.

She pulled her bag into the lobby, and I carried the other two as we made our way towards the elevators.

There was an empty car waiting for us, and we got in and I hit the button for the twentieth floor.

A young man got onto the elevator with us and hit the button for the ninth floor. As we started to ride up, I put my hand carefully onto Tabatha's ass and gave her a playful squeeze.

She turned to me and leaned over and kissed me softly on the lips, and then elevator dinged, and the door opened, and the young man got out, careful not to stare at us.

"Poor guy." Tabatha giggled. "He'll be horny for a week."

"He can join the club." I said, kissing her again until I felt the elevator stop.

We got out and she followed me down a short hallway, and I opened the door to our room and held it open while she entered.

"Holy shit." She said in awe. "This is incredible."

We had a spectacular view of the ocean through two floor to ceiling windows, and a sliding door in between them that led to an covered balcony.

"It's a suite." I told her. "Two bedrooms and two bathrooms. Plenty of space and a hell of view."

She went to the window and looked down at the quiet beach far below.

"This is amazing." She whispered as I stepped up beside her.

I reached over and took her hand.

"Well if we're going to stay in a hotel," I said, "we might as well do it right."

She nodded her head, continuing to stare out at the water. A few fat snowflakes drifted down, lazily making their way towards the empty beach far below.

The late afternoon gray sky made the room feel warm and cozy.

"Still nervous?" she asked me quietly.

"Not really." I said. "There's nothing I'm afraid of. I just want to do everything I can to make sure you have a good time."

"Maybe I should get cleaned up." She said, turning to face me, "Then we can start planning that good time."

"Or," I whispered, reaching for her, "we can just start moving and let the good time catch up to us."

I pulled her to me and her lips pressed against mine, and I felt her arms wrap around my body.

Her tongue pushed against my lips again, and I opened my mouth wide, moaning loudly as her hands roughly pulled at my blouse and she cupped my breasts.

I grabbed the fabric of her sundress by her hips and pulled up, and she stepped back and raised her arms and we tugged it off and I dropped it on a chair, leaving her standing in just her bra and the boots.

"Holy fuck." I said. "Tabatha you're even more beautiful in person. I want you."

"Look who's talking." She said, reaching out and pulling my blouse off of me. "I wanted you as soon as I realized you weren't wearing a bra in the airport."

"That's not all I'm not wearing." I said, reaching behind her and undoing her bra.

I put my hands on her bare breasts and we both sighed.

I have always loved breasts, of all shapes and sizes, and in my own depraved opinion, any time spent worshipping another woman's boobs has always been time well spent.

I rolled her nipples with my fingers and thumbs, and she moaned as they stiffened at my touch.

I dipped my head down and cupped her left breast with my hand, using the tip of my tongue to trace a circle around her areola.

She shuddered and wrapped her arms around my head.

"You're making it hard to stand." She panted. "We need to find the bed."

"What I really need, is a taste of you Tabatha." I moaned.

I reached for the sliding glass door and pulled it open, and then pushed her up against the cold glass window as the cold air from outside swirled around the warm air from the hotel room.

Her already stiff nipples looked positively delicious as the cold air raised tiny goosebumps on her heavy breasts, and I felt my own nipples tighten in the chill.

"The closest balcony is four stories below us." I said. "No one should be out on it in this weather, but if they are they'll hear you if you make too much noise with the door open like this."

I turned her around and pushed her breasts against the glass, and she gasped as I knelt behind her, running my hands along her smooth thighs.

"I love these boots." I told her. "They make me want to nibble on your legs."

I began to kiss behind her knee, flicking my tongue out now and then as I kissed along the back of her thigh, my hand still sliding along her other leg.

She shivered against the glass and stared at the deserted beach far below, shuddering from both the winter air and my teasing touch.

I spent several long minutes massaging her thigh and kissing her leg, before switching over to start on the other one.

I kept moving my hand closer and closer to the heat of her cunt, never quite touching it as I danced my fingers along her skin.

"It's fucking cold." She murmured.

"Then you need to be warmed up." I whispered.

My fingers pushed into her slit, and she spread her legs and shuddered again, and I started to push my finger against her clitoris in a rhythmic way as she started to rock her hips.

"Jesus fuck!" she screamed. "That's so fucking good."

I used my other hand to spread her lips and started to rub her slippery clit with my index finger.

"Do you like that?" I asked, as a gust of chilly wind blew at us.

"Fuck yes." She groaned. "I fucking love it."

I pushed my face into her from below and licked up into her slit, feeling my belly twist at the arousing taste of her leaking slit on my tongue, and she bucked and jumped at the feel of my mouth on her sensitive opening as I started to frig furiously at her clit.

"Oh sweet fuck I'm going to....." she screamed, bucking against me.

I stood up and pulled her to me and she grabbed the waist of my jeans and pushed her cold fingers against my skin.

"I want you now." She moaned.

"We should get cleaned up first." I said teasingly, pushing the door shut. "There's no real rush. We have all weekend."

"Wha.....what? Now?" she panted.

"You said you sometimes have a hard time orgasming." I reminded her. "And I said you should put yourself in my hands on this trip. Remember?"

"You're right." She said. "It's just...."

"It's just a good start." I said. "Let's take a shower."

I turned and stepped towards the bathroom, kicking my shoes off and unsnapping my pants and working them over my hips before stepping out of them.

I went into the bathroom and turned the shower on and came back into the room to see her smiling at me.

"You drive me crazy." She said.

"Our weekend has barely started, and you were just pressing your breasts against the window while wearing nothing but boots while you stood there moaning." I told her. "And you're accusing me of driving you crazy?"

"I'm just trying to keep up with you." She said with a grin.

"Then get those boots off and join me." I said.

I turned and went into the bathroom, stepping into the large shower stall and enjoying the scalding needlepoint spray.

Within seconds she had joined me, and I pulled her close to me and we kissed again, letting the hot water and steamy air swirl around us as we made out passionately while our hands roamed over each other's wet bodies.

We kissed like a couple of giddy college girls, giggling and grinning at each other while we shampooed and scrubbed each other.

We thrilled to the feeling of running our soapy fingers over one another's hot skin, occasionally gasping as we carefully made sure our erogenous zones were carefully cleaned.

At last, she pushed her thigh between my legs and backed me against the shower wall.

I closed my eyes and shuddered as I started to grind back and forth on her soft leg, feeling my arousal spread through my belly as my cunt responded to the slippery friction.

I bent down and bit her nipple gently and felt her tense up as she jumped at the painfully erotic sensation.

I turned the water off and we grabbed towels and stepped from the bathroom. With steam rising from our bodies, we dried each off, and then I took her hand and walked through the room turning off the lights.

The sun was down and without any stars in the overcast sky the room was almost completely dark.

I led her to the large king-sized bed, and paused to light a candle on the night stand.

In the soft glow of the candle I turned down the bedspread and motioned for her to join me on the bed.

We slid onto the soft mattress, and I took her in my arms again, and kissed her passionately as our legs intwined and we resumed the grinding I'd started in the shower.

This time our hot cunts were pressed together, and I sat up and pushed my wet slit against hers as she lay on her back.

I started to move back and forth slowly, reaching down to push the palm of my hand against her breast.

"Still nervous?" I asked with a smile.

"I...I...can't....it feels....god fuck it feels...." She stammered.

She was shuddering and tensing on the bed below me as she held onto my thighs with her hot hands and began to thrust up at my body with hers.

I slid my fingers between us and found her hot clit spreading my fingers on either side of it and pressing as I started to rub in time with her thrusts.

"Emily!" she gasped. "Emily! I'm...I'm...I'M GONNA...."

I recognized that as a verbal cue from our online masturbation sessions that her orgasm was beginning.

"Do it." I cried. "Cum for me! I want you to cum for me!"

I started to hump at her even faster and I felt her nails dig into my thigh as her eyes opened wide in the flickering candlelight!

"Yesssssssssssssssssssss!" she hissed, thrashing beneath me as her orgasm roared through her.

I quickly moved between her legs and pushed my mouth to her clit as I slid three fingers up into her.

I started to lick with a steady pressure, moving my fingers around until I found that hidden spot that caused her to pull my hair and scream as another orgasm tore through her.

I kept licking and sucking her stiffened little nub, feeling her tense and grind against my mouth, as she whimpered and moaned and ran her fingers through my hair.

IsabellaEmily
IsabellaEmily
3,539 Followers
12