Tasting Teasing & Touching Tabatha

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And then she screamed again and pulled my hair roughly until I slid up her body and she greedily kissed me.

I couldn't help but push myself against her, and she pushed her fingers against my hole, and I gasped as she rolled over so she was on top of me.

And then she was sucking on my nipple as she started to thrust her fingers in and out of me, and my hips started to hump up at her as I felt something inside me start to burn.

"You're going to make me cum if you keep doing that Tabatha!" I whispered, grabbing her shoulders.

"That's what I want." She said loudly.

She kissed my belly, and I felt her tongue flick in and out of my belly button, and then her wet tongue started to lick up and down over my clit and I felt my body lose control as I spasmed and yelled.

My orgasm went on and on and on, either the longest one I've ever had or a series of intense orgasms that blurred together until I was gasping for breath and covered with sweat as she pressed against me and started to suck my nipple again.

I patted her shoulder gently and closed my eyes.

"The was fucking amazing." I whispered.

"Was?" she asked teasingly. "We're not done, are we?"

I felt my cunt clench in an orgasmic aftershock as she licked at my hard nipple again.

"Done?" I whispered. "My sweet Tabatha, we're just getting started. Wait until after dinner when the real pleasure starts."

~~~

Thank you for reading this short lesbian love story.

12