Tasty Taffy. Vroom-Vroom

Story Info
Taffy helps Jack fix his tractor. Then Taffy gets a tune-up.
2k words
4.25
5.3k
5
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KimKim5
KimKim5
998 Followers

The neighbor girl swung up and down on the swing set, her skirt lifting with each swing. Taffy spread her legs and went higher, showing off her tight white panties.

"Oh yes...what a sweet piece of fuck-meat." The thought of ripping Taffy's panties off gave me a boner. The redhead winked at me and jumped off the swing.

Minutes later, I looked up from under my tractor as the eighteen-year-old skipped in, wearing a yellow dress, no bra, and bright red fuck-me boots. Sunlight hit her dress, illuminating her dark, pointy nipples.

"What's your name mister?"

"Jack. What's yours honey?"

She wiggled her chest. "My name's Taffy. Like the candy."

I licked my lips. "Oh my yes Taffy, you are a piece of candy. I'd love to eat you up." She blushed, squishing her thighs together.

"Um... Mister Jack do you need help? Can I help fix your tractor?"

"Sure Taffy. I have a really big hammer. Could you pull it out for me?"

She blushed again. "You... you want me to pull out your BIG HAMMER???"

"Yes and hurry, pull it out of toolbox."

"Oh... from the toolbox." I watched Taffy bend over the toolbox, wiggling her round ass in the air. This girl knew she was a cutie and flaunted it.

Taffy handed me the hammer and sat on a bucket, with her legs slightly spread. I lay on the dolly with a great view of her cotton panties. She saw me looking underneath her dress. "You're a bad boy!"

The little twat jumped up and ran home. Oh well--No tail.

The next day I was underneath the tractor and didn't know Taffy was there until I saw her red boots tapping. I slid out under the girl, with her pink panties staring me in the face.

"What's up Taffy?"

She pointed her finger. "You're a bad boy. You locked the garage door. I had to crawl in through the window. Baaad boy."

I got up, gently pressing her against the tractor. "Yes, but you like bad boys, don't you?" She giggled and nodded. "Taffy, wanna help me fix the tractor now?"

"Sure Mister Jack." She placed her elbows on the tractor seat and bent over in an outrageous hot-ass pose. My dick said Taffy was trying to get fucked.

"What are you doing bad boy?"

"Tuning up the engine, but first I have to change the oil." The drain plug popped out as oil gushed into the pan. "Taffy, keep an eye on it while I get a filter."

"Okay sir I got it."

I grabbed the filter. Taffy stayed bent over the seat, her legs parted. I could see her pussy mound through her dress. My cock ached. If I was going to fuck that sweet twat, it'd have to be today.

Taffy looked back over her shoulder. "Bad boy."

I came up behind. "Taffy, is the oil still dripping?" She nodded, and I gently rubbed her sides. The girl fidgeted as my hands squeezed just below her tits.

"Taffy, do you let guys feel you up sometimes?"

"No way... But sometimes I get into tickle fights, and guys accidentally feel me up my goodies." My hand rubbed the bottom of her tits through her blouse. "Mmm sir, that tickles."

Taffy's legs parted wider as she leaned on the tractor, lifting her tiny rump. Her tempting ass made my boner ache. This vixen needed some hard, man-meat. My hands moved up, tickling her nipple bumps.

She hissed. "Sir, you're a bad boy."

"Yes, but you like it bad." She giggled. "Taffy, girls are like tractors, sometimes they need a tune-up too."

She twitched as I moved closer, smelling her warm perfume. "Let's check out your engine." My hand slid down squeezing her ass cheek. "Now hit the gas."

The girl yelled, "Vroom-Vroom!"

"Hmm, sounds like there's a problem under your hood. Gonna have to open it up." Taffy inhaled as I unzipped the back of her dress, releasing her pointy tits.

"Mister, do you like my boobies?" I kissed her cheek and played with her nipples. "Hey, that tickles!" My hands kneaded her fleshy mounds, feeling her nips harden.

"Everything good and perky up here Taff." Slowly I dropped her dress, leaving only panties. "Sweetie I gotta check in there for a leak."

"O-okay sir." Taffy squirmed as my hand pushed into her panties, rubbing along her fuzzy lips. And at the bottom of her slit, I felt drops of pussy dew.

"Ah there it is, in your pink gearbox." Still squeezing her tit I felt Taffy's heart pound as my I massaged her moist mound. "I have to check inside your gear box."

She whispered. "You're a really-really bad boy."

"Yep. Now let's take a looksie." I smacked her ass. Taffy wiggled as I inched down her panties. And she wiggled again, making the pink fabric fall to her ankles.

No turning back now. Not with a hot naked teen bent over my tractor. I caressed her smooth thighs, pulling them apart to reveal her hidden holes. A tiny rosebud anus and a fuzzy red slit glistening with girly juice.

My finger pushed into her slit. "Sweetie, now rev your engine."

Taffy squealed, "Vroom-Vroom!"

"Yep. Taffy your gearbox is so tight it squeaks." She yelped as my finger shoved into her gripping folds. My finger probed deeper until her pussy juices gushed. The hot little vixen was ready.

"Taffy, your gear box needs stretched. I gotta loosen it up with my hammer."

"Yes...do it...please." She panted, "Use your really big hammer."

I guided my hard knob to her tender slit. Taffy moaned, gripping the steering wheel as her pussy lips stretched around my knob. I rubbed back and forth, then pushed hard into her tight opening...

Taffy twisted. "Ouchy! Mister that hurts...." I pulled out.

"Lick my cock honey, that'll help it go in." Taffy's little tongue swirled around my knob Then I bent her over and tried again. The redhead moaned as my lubed cock slid into her love tunnel. I pulled back and thrust forward again and again.

"Taffy rev your engine."

"Vroom-Vroom!"

Lil' Taffy gripped the tractor seat with her ass up and my cock pushing into her cunt. The redheaded vixen wanted this as bad as I did. Grabbing her hips, I pumped deeper into virgin territory. "Ohhh.." Taffy let out a whimper as I ripped through her hymen.

The tractor bounced with each fuck-thrust. I had Taffy's legs parted wide. Her cunt folds gripped my shaft as her pink flaps slid in and out with each stroke. "Taffy, how do you like my bad prick?"

The redhead giggled, grinding her hot pussy onto my cock. "Fuck me bad boy... Fuck my bad pussy... Vroom-Vroom!"

"Girl I'm gonna rip your pussy apart."

"Ohh...DO IT!" She yelled as I pounded her tunnel. Taffy's hips had red marks from me gripping her so tight. This was the best screw ever! Her naked butt wiggled in front of me as my balls burned.

"Taffy I wanna fuck your ass!"

"What!" Her head spun around. "P...people really do that?"

"Yes, now hold still." The girl groaned as my knob touched her cherry anus.

"Ouch, stop sir--that hurts too much!"

"Hush honey, you'll get used to it." I fingered her pussy. "Now take your assfucking Taffy. Take it like a good fuck-toy."

"Huh... Now I-I'm your fuck-toy?"

"Not yet. First I have to see if you're a good screw."

"Oh yes sir, I'm a super-good screw! I'll show you!" Taffy eagerly bent over, lifting her asshole up for my cock. It plowed into her rump.

Taffy squealed like all girls do... at their first feel of a hard cock in their ass. My prick slammed deep as her anal ring tensed up, clutching my shaft. Soon my balls slapped her pussy crack as I pummeled her tiny butthole.

Taffy's eyes teared up. "Ouch! Are you trying to rip me in two?"

"Yes honey. How's your motor running?"

"Vroom-Vroom--OUCH-OUCH!"

Grabbing Taffy's pointy tits, I lunged deep as my balls exploded, spewing hot sticky sperm up her ass tunnel. I kept thrusting and spurting cum. Taffy arched her back, twisting her tight butt onto my impaling cock.

Then I pulled out, proud of her gaping asshole. Taffy rolled on her side, watching my dick. Cum oozed out of her ass crack, mixing with a trickle of blood. "Taffy you're my favorite fuck-toy."

She giggled and rubbed her sore holes. "Wow, I feel totally fucked, you bad-bad boy." The naked girl stumbled to her feet. "I'm all sticky...I gotta take a shower."

"No honey, let's jump into my swimming pool."

"Sure." Her naked butt wiggled as she ran out back and dove into the water. The naked girl swirled through the water like a mermaid. Just a few moments ago, I was fucking the shit out of this cutie.

Soon I got hard. Taffy looked down at my dick and blushed. "You got another boner mister? Gosh, you like already fucked me to death. Now you want more?"

"Yes honey you have one more fuckhole." She looked confused. "Your mouth, could you suck it?"

"Oh sure sir, I-I'll try." The cute girl made an oval with her lips and pushed her mouth slowly down over my prick. I felt her warm, wet tongue swirling around my cock head.

The girl eagerly lunged forward with her mouth, engulfing my shaft, bobbing her redhead as her tits jiggled. Taffy's big eyes looked up at me as she sucked.

"That's it Taffy. Vroom-Vroom!"

Taffy giggled and took it deeper, with my cockhead hitting her throat and her tongue tickling my pee slit... Soon my prick exploded, shooting out wads of cum. The girl flinched and choked, swallowing each burst with more cum leaking down her chin.

Taffy gagged it down and looked up with teary eyes. "D-did you like that? Did I suck good?"

"Yes, you're a good little cocksucker, and a sexy vixen."

"I am...what's a vixen?"

"A girl who likes to spread herself."

Taffy bit her lip, watching my cock get stiff. "Again sir? You want to do me again?" Snapping my fingers, I pointed to the deck towel. Naked Taffy jumped on the towel, spreading her tasty pussy.

"Okay bad boy." I sucked her nice titties, then my head fell between Taffy's thighs, right into her red pubes. I ate out the candy-cunted-cutie, lapping up and down her tasty slit. And my teeth nibbled at her pussy lips.

"DON'T BITE ME!!"

Under her fleshy hood, I found her clitty and flicked at it, rolling the hard bead around as she panted. "Oh, finger me... please!" I fingered her burning hole as she gripped my hair. When I sucked her love button, Taffy screamed in orgasm.

"Oh Yes... YES!" Her legs trembled as her thighs crushed my head. I kept lapping as her girly juices flowed out, soaking my face. The lusty redhead jolted up in another orgasm and collapsed, panting. "Wow sir, I-I can't believe you did that."

"With a name like Taffy you should expect to be eaten." Taffy was limp, but my cock was stiff as steel. "My turn sweetie."

Pressing her swollen lips, I pushed into her saliva-slick cunt. Taffy's eyes widened as my cock shoved into her red and raw pussy. "Jeez Mr. Jack, you really are gonna screw me to death."

"Yes I am." Rearing back, my prick plunged to the very bottom of her fuck tunnel. Taffy lifted her legs and I hammer-screwed that wiggling nymph one more time. Afterward, we cuddled while she rubbed her aching twat.

"Sir, was I a good fuck-toy?"

"OH YES. You passed the fuck test with flying panties."

Taffy giggled and slowly slipped her panties over her tender pussy lips. "See your tomorrow bad boy?"

"Yep, and I'll recheck your engine. It might need a complete overhaul." Taffy laughed, walking away bow-legged and happy... My sore pussy princess.

The next morning I saw sweet Taffy on the swing set, swinging up and down with no panties. Her skirt lifted with each swing, showing off her freshly shaved pussy and glistening pink slit.

Wow, I couldn't wait to pound that naughty nymph and her baby-smooth twat. VROOM--VROOM!

KimKim5
KimKim5
998 Followers