Tasty Treats

Story Info
She cannot resist his tasty treats.
7.6k words
4.67
20.9k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I got inspired to write this after reading some other nonconsent stories on this site. Hope you enjoy it!

***

Valerie was a winner.

She had won everything she had participated in. She had graduated at the top of her class. She was the prom queen and the head cheerleader. She was the president of her sorority. She had even won a state beauty pageant. Just yesterday, she had been promoted to senior graphic designer, and she was only 22 years old.

A smile flashed across her face as she noticed Jason walking towards her. He was carrying a box wrapped with a fancy red ribbon.

Mmm, another gift from one of my admirers.

She took a moment to look at all the other gifts she had received today. Roses, gourmet chocolates, and even some love letters. It made Valerie feel smug to be so adored. And now she was about to receive a gift from her greatest rival.

Ever since her mentor Thomas retired, she had been competing with Jason for the open position. Jason was 35 and had been working at the company for a decade and was a very talented graphic designer. He had a very good eye and he knew Photoshop like the back of his hand. On one social media campaign, he had brought in one hundred thousand clicks to the company website. It was just too bad he lost out to a woman just one year out of college.

Poor Jason never really stood a chance. The boss was totally infatuated with Valerie. All she had to do was lean her shoulders back and show a slip of her thighs, and he was putty in her hands. It wasn't hard to 'convince' him that it was actually Valerie who was doing most of the work for the team. Perhaps it wasn't fair to Jason, but if you've got it, you've got to flaunt it. It wasn't her fault that God had gifted her with other assets that she could take advantage of.

Valerie didn't like to boast, but she was by far the most gorgeous woman in the office. She was tall with a figure that would stop a freight train with its tight bubble ass and firm double D cup breasts that protruded from her chest with very little sag. Her wide hips flared out from a curvy waist leading down to slender legs that ran for miles. Her face was perfect with high cheekbones, a small upturned nose, and big alluring brown eyes that looked out from under long dark lashes and thin, finely arched eyebrows, all of which was framed by a mane of long chestnut brown hair that came down in shiny silk tresses past her shoulders.

A giggle escaped from Valerie's gloss-covered lips.

Jason looked so pitiful by comparison - like the typical computer nerd. He was only 5'8, bespeckled, and poorly shaved. Valerie felt a little bad for him. He probably didn't get a lot of girls. She certainly wasn't the least bit attracted to him; she was way out of his league. And now he was her underling.

Jason stood over her desk and offered her the box. "Hey Val, just wanted to congratulate you on your promotion. It was a hard-fought battle, but you deserve it. You really showed the boss what you're made of."

Valerie grinned. She could tell he was being sarcastic - there was a subtle bitterness in his voice, but he couldn't be blatantly rude as that wouldn't be proper office decorum.

"Thanks, I'm glad he's not the only one to appreciate my talents."

"As a truce, I got you some tasty treats."

"What type of treats and why are they so tasty?" she asked with an amused smile. She could tell that Jason was staring at her cleavage. It was only natural that he was. Her breasts were her greatest vanity and she liked to wear tight-fitting clothes that showed them off.

He smiled back. "You'll just have to open it to find out."

Valerie took the box and untied the ribbon with her white-tipped fingers. She took off the cover and looked inside. There were twelve golden dough balls topped with melted chocolate and colorful sprinkles.

"Cream puffs?" Of course, they were cream puffs. No wonder Jason was so overweight.

"Sort of. They're not the type of cream puffs that you can buy from a store," Jason chuckled, "They're my special recipe. Try one, and you'll see."

Valerie shook her head. She had no interest in eating something made by Jason. Just the thought of his disgusting Doritos-covered fingers on her food made her vomit a little. She tried to be polite. "No thanks. I don't eat sweets. Gotta watch my figure, you know."

"Aww, that's no fun. You just got promoted, you should celebrate a little. Anyway, you can throw them away if you don't want 'em. You should try one though. I spent all night making 'em and they're really good."

Valerie forced a smile. "Was there anything else?"

"Nope. That was it." He waved. "See ya later Val."

She scoffed as she watched Jason walk away. She thought it was thoughtful of him to give her a gift, but she questioned his motives. It was no secret that Jason was a bit resentful that she had 'stolen' his promotion. Perhaps, he was trying to do some sort of prank? It wouldn't surprise her if he put something nasty in the cream puffs just to fuck with her.

Valerie pushed the box to the side and began looking through her email. There were so many messages, so many things she had to do. Part of being promoted is having more responsibilities and that was something she dreaded. As the hour went by, the words on the screen seemed to get more and more blurred.

Rubbing her eyes, she took another glance at the "tasty treats" that Jason had gifted her. They did look good, perhaps, the most sumptuous looking cream puffs she had ever seen. The dough was light and golden and perfectly baked. And then there was the smell. It was sweet and absolutely intoxicating, like a birthday cake that had come straight out from the oven. She felt her tongue involuntarily lick her lips.

She didn't know that Jason knew how to cook. It was not something she would have been expected from a nerdy neckbeard like him. It was - it was even a little sexy.

That didn't mean that she was attracted to Jason. No, his short pudgy body still disgusted her. Besides, she already had a boyfriend (who was an underwear model as she liked to boast). After all, a beauty queen like Valerie deserved much better than a fat nerd like Jason.

Valerie shook her head from her reverie. She bit her lower lip, unable to take her eyes away from those tasty looking cream puffs. The more she stared, the more it became harder to resist. Her thighs rubbed against each other and her breasts began to perk up in her bra. Fuck, was this making her horny? Oh, what the hell. I might as well try one.

She picked up one of the cream puffs, pinching it in between her fingers. If Jason was trying to prank her, she couldn't tell. It looked, smelled, and felt like a cream puff. The whiteness of her nail polish contrasted nicely with the darkness of the chocolate and the brightness of the golden dough. It looked unbelievably delicious. Unable to resist any longer, she plopped the one-inch wide dough ball into her salivating mouth.

The flavor was incredible. It was much better than the refrigerated ones she used to buy from the supermarket back in college. Creamy and luscious vanilla pastry cream encased with a light and fluffy dough. The melted chocolate was sweet with just the right amount of bitterness to balance it out. Her brain was buzzing with a burst of dopamine. Valerie had never tasted anything so amazing.

She moaned with pleasure as she chewed and swallowed the creamy sweetness. The rainbow of flavors on her tongue was electric. Her thighs were clenching and her nipples were so hard that they were dimpling on her blouse. Her pussy was even leaking a little, her moist wetness soaking her panties underneath her skirt. She didn't understand why this was turning her on so much. She tried to calm herself down. They were just cream puffs, weren't they?

"Fuck..." she groaned. She pushed her skirt down over her thighs, trying her best to hide her growing arousal.

She looked towards the box again. There were still eleven cream puffs remaining. I shouldn't. I fucking shouldn't.

But her mind was no longer in control. Her hand moved almost involuntarily to grab another. And another. And another. Each time she popped one in her mouth, it was like a micro orgasm. She had never felt so much pleasure just from eating in her life. She didn't want to stop. She was a slave to the taste.

She moved her hand into the box again. Her fingers searching for more of the tasty treats that Jason had so graciously gifted. But there were no more.

"No..." she whimpered. She grabbed the box and looked inside. It was completely empty. She searched the box with her hands, and then with her face, desperately licking at any remaining crumbs that were sticking on the surface. There had to be more. She needed more.

She looked towards Jason's desk nervously. He was typing away at his computer, drinking a cup of coffee. She couldn't ask him for more could she? He was inferior to her. She was the prom queen and he was a nerd. She couldn't be caught dead begging a nerd for something could she?

But they weren't in high school, Valerie tried to rationalize. She was just going to ask a coworker for a favor. A male coworker. Guys liked to do Valerie favors. She could remember all the times she had gone to a bar, just to have ten guys around to fulfill her every desire. After all, she was a beautiful sexy woman. What guy could say no to her?

Smiling, and feeling a bit more confident, Valerie pulled out the bobby pins of her hair bun, allowing her sexy hair to cascade down to her shoulders. Then she smoothed her skirt and strode over towards Jason's desk, making sure to sway her wide hips exaggeratedly as she walked. She was wearing a pair of two-inch heels, which made her long legs look even sexier.

Valerie sat down on the edge of Jason's desk with her slender legs outstretched in front of her. Loosening a few buttons on her blouse, she smiled coyly and asked in a little girl's voice "Hey Jason."

"Yes, Val?"

Pulling a strand of her dark hair back over her ear, Valerie bit her lip cutely and asked "I was wondering if maybe you had more of those tasty treats?"

"I just gave you a dozen. You ate all of them already?" Jason said with an amused smile.

She nodded. "Yeah, they were... better than I expected."

"I'm glad you liked them."

"Could you maybe make some more for me? I would really appreciate it if you did." She leaned forward to give him a better view of her cleavage and gave him a 'we both know I'm beautiful' smile.

He grinned and stroked his chin, his leering eyes ogling her breasts and then staring into her dazzling eyes. "I don't know... It took me hours to make those. It doesn't seem fair to me to give them away for free. What's in it for me?"

"Umm... my undying gratitude?" Of course, she knew exactly what he wanted. She wasn't a toddler. She was a 22-year-old beautiful woman and she knew exactly what guys wanted from her.

"Gratitude?" Jason chuckled. "I can't do anything with that. Surely, you can think of something better."

"Twenty bucks?"

Jason shook his head.

"One hundred?"

"Still no. I don't want your money. Money is something I can get from anyone. There's something... something only you can offer me."

Valerie frowned. "Fuck you Jason. There's no way you're saying what I think you're saying."

"What am I saying?" he asked with mock ignorance.

"Don't be dense. We both know you mean sex."

"I don't think I ever mentioned anything about sex."

"No, but you're implying!" She tried a different approach. "Make me more treats, or I'll get you fired for sexual harassment."

"Okay."

"Okay?!"

"Go ahead and get me fired. I can live without this job, but can you live without me? If I'm fired, how will you get more of my tasty treats?" Jason grinned smugly.

"You- you-" Valerie growled in frustration, unable to think of any comeback. She took a deep breath and then exclaimed "Fine. What do you want from me? A blow job? You wanna fuck me? You'd like that, wouldn't you, you fucking pervert."

"You'd be willing to do all that, just for some more of my treats?"

"Fuck no!"

Jason laughed heartily. He went into his backpack and pulled out a plastic container. There were another half dozen cream puffs inside. Valerie's eyes were glued to them like a magnet. She licked her lips in anticipation.

"I made some extra because I knew you'd love them so much. I'll tell you what. I'll give you these if you kiss me."

"Kiss... you?" Valerie recoiled. She had no desire to kiss Jason. He was so fat and so old and so nerdy and so ... ughh. But she wanted more of those delicious cream puffs. She could feel her arousal growing again as she looked at the tasty treats in his hands.

"Yes a kiss, and not just a peck either. I want you to kiss me like you'd kiss your boyfriend."

"You mean like right now?"

Jason smiled. "No time like the present."

"But... but we're in public."

"So? It's just a kiss. People kiss in public all the time."

"Someone will see."

"You're embarrassed, aren't you?" Jason teased. "You don't want people to get the wrong idea about us. You don't want people to think we're dating. Am I too fat and ugly for your standards?"

Valerie's hands balled into fists. She wanted to slap him, but her desire for more treats overrode any remaining hesitation.

She leaned forward to kiss him. Her heart was pumping hard in her chest. Jason used his tongue to spread her reluctant lips. At first, she tried to fight it, but then she felt her lips kiss back. It felt ... nice. The whiskers on his beard felt comforting on her flushed cheeks. Before too long, their kissing became more and more passionate, his hands all over her slender neck and behind her ears.

Jason was a much better kisser than she imagined. He even seemed a bit more attractive, perhaps, dare she say, handsome? There was a grizzly charm to his face, and she felt like she could drown in the blueness of his eyes. Of course, Valerie wouldn't admit that to him. That would be losing.

Valerie met his eyes again. Jason was smiling widely at her with satisfaction. It probably felt euphoric for him to kiss the most beautiful girl in the office.

Her cheeks flushed red. "Stop looking at me like that. You don't think I actually enjoyed that, right?"

"Course not. After all, there's no way a beauty queen like you could ever enjoy kissing nerdy old me."

"I really didn't!" Valerie insisted, crossing her arms. She buttoned her blouse back up and smoothed her skirt. "You got what you wanted. Can I have my treats now?"

"Of course," Jason said as he handed her the plastic container.

Valerie thanked him with a forced smile, trying to hide the fact that she was infuriated that he had beaten her. She was supposed to be a winner. She wasn't supposed to lose to a loser nerd (albeit a kissable loser nerd).

She sat back down at her desk and stared at the plastic container. The cream puffs were just sitting there, seemingly begging to be eaten. She just wanted to chow down on all of them. Rationally, she knew that she tried to save them for later, but the animal part of her mind just wanted instant gratification.

She decided to just take one bite. Then, she would leave the rest for later. Yes, just one wouldn't hurt. She opened the cover and grabbed one of the cream puffs. It looked and smelled just as amazing as the first dozen that Jason had gifted her.

Without a second thought, she popped the entire dough ball into her mouth, barely chewing the creamy sweetness before swallowing. It was just so good that she couldn't resist spreading it all over her mouth with her tongue, the flavor intensifying as the cream melted onto her taste buds. She wanted to ask Jason for the recipe, but she was too prideful to ask.

She tried to go back to work, but the creamy flavor seemed to cling to her tongue. It was so distracting and it made her mind constantly go back to eating just one more cream puff so that she could taste the flavor again. It was like heroin. Just one more. Just one more.

Her hand was like a piston moving on automatic. It moved between the container and her mouth repeatedly until there were no more. She searched the plastic container desperately with her hand, and then lifted the container to her eyes to make sure. Somehow, she had emptied the thing in just two minutes without even thinking about it.

Valerie groaned, cupping her stomach with her hands as she leaned back in her chair. Why were these cream puffs so hard to resist? What was the secret ingredient? She knew they were probably super unhealthy but she just wanted to eat more.

She looked towards Jason. He was staring at her with a smug smile. Fuck, he knows. Valerie wanted to wipe the smirk from his face, but what could she do? She wanted more of his tasty treats. She needed it. But if she wanted more, she would have to play nice with him. It pained her that she had to be nice to Jason. He was so inferior to her.

She tried to resist asking for more. Her pride wouldn't allow her to ask for more. Besides, what other sexual favors would he ask for now? No, she had to resist. It was the only rational thing to do. She couldn't let some fucking cream puffs make her a slave to him.

Looking back at her monitor, she pulled up one of the graphics she was working on. It was an advertisement for a meet and greet event the company was hosting next month. She managed to work successfully at first, but then she began to wonder what type of food the event would be offering. Would there be cream puffs?

"Fuck, Val, what's wrong with you!" Valerie cursed to herself. She pinched her thigh with her long fingernails, drawing a little blood. Maybe, some pain would make her forget about those damn cream puffs.

But the pain only served to remind Valerie of what she was trying to forget.

Valerie shook her head with frustration. She slammed her desk making some of her coworkers give her confused looks. Meanwhile, Jason continued to stare at her with a smug smile on his face. It clearly amused him to see her so irritated and so helpless to the desires of her body.

She decided to go to the restroom to wash her face. Maybe, some cold water would cool down the heat rising inside of her. She walked over to the mirror and leaned forward with her hands splayed onto the countertop.

There was no mistaking how aroused she looked. Her chocolate eyes were half-lidded, her glossy lips moist with saliva, her nose flaring as she took in each breath. Her gorgeous chestnut brown hair was disheveled, the strands seemed to gleam as they frolicked around her beautiful face.

When had she gotten so turned on? It seemed to come out of nowhere. Was it because of that kiss? Closing her eyes, she placed a finger over her bottom lip, trying to remember what Jason's lips had tasted like. They had felt so pillowy and so comfortable. And the way, his tongue had danced inside of her mouth.

Groaning, she placed a hand on one of her breasts, feeling her flesh harden underneath her blouse as her tits began to perk up underneath her palms. When she brushed a finger over one of her nipples, a breathy gasp escaped from her lips. Her other hand went underneath her skirt, her fingers stroking the length of her moistened slit.

She licked her lips as her finger probed for her clit. When she finally touched it, she moaned as she felt a surge of pleasure rush up her spine. Not wanting to stop, she continued inserting fingers, each finger seemed to bring more and more elevated pleasure.

Oh god, it feels good to be filled. Her eyes closed blissfully as her neck pulled back. Her hips seemed to move on their own, trying its very best to get more and more of her fist into her very tight pussy. In the back of her mind, she wondered what it would feel like to have Jason's cock inside of her - Was he big? Was he a good lover? - but she quickly banished that thought. There was no way a nerdy guy like Jason could ever satisfy her.