Tasty Treats

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, fuck! That feels so good. You're so fucking gorgeous," Jason cried as he fondled his hands on her bouncing tits, rubbing and pinching at her nipples. Valerie grinned at the compliment. She could see the wonder in his eyes, his amazement at how beautiful she was and how wantonly she was fucking him. It felt absolutely thrilling to be considered to be so sexy by her master.

Valerie's head fell backward, flipping her long hair wildly behind her back. She used her beautiful young body to drive Jason to the edge of madness and his cries and groans were music to her ears. It was unbelievable how tautly she was stretched around him. Her pussy was milking and constricting around his cock as it penetrated her lips over and over. There was some discomfort, but it was masked behind waves and waves of pleasure.

"Do you love getting fucked by your master?" he asked, caressing her cheek with a loving hand.

She mewled against his kneading fingers, resting her cheek against his palm, and sucking at his thumb. "I love it. I love being your slave!"

"Will you be a good girl and cum for me?"

"Yes master," she chirped, happy that her master had called her a "good girl" again. She rode passionately on Jason's throbbing hardness, even as he pumped waves and waves of his creamy cum deep inside of her pussy.

Valerie's body shook violently as unabated pleasure pulsated like rolling waves through every cell in her body with intense sensations. The pleasure was indescribable. It seemed to permeate her entire body like water filling up a bowl. Her soul entered a state of total bliss. Her blood bubbled hotly as endorphins buzzed in her veins. She closed her eyes and enjoyed the satisfying afterglow.

Now *that* was a proper orgasm. Never had Valerie experienced such intensity... her so-called boyfriend David (soon to be ex) had certainly never made her cum like that. It was as if something inside of her that had been denied throughout her whole life had finally attained release. It occurred to Valerie then that this was by far the best sex she had ever had in her life, and it had been with someone she had perceived as a 'loser'.

But she didn't even care anymore.

All she cared about was when she could taste her master's "tasty treats" again.