Tatiana's Special Conjugal Visit

Story Info
When Alexi is jailed, his socialite wife gets her revenge.
2.9k words
3.95
5.7k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alexi Kuznetsov sat on the edge of his hard prison bunk. Head in his hands, he contemplated his situation. One week into his 5-year jail sentence for international wire fraud. How could he cope with that? The slightly built accountant ran his fingers through his prematurely graying hair. He wasn't feeling guilty about what he had done particularly...after all, his oligarch boss paid him well and he saw nothing wrong with what his boss was doing (despite various rumors that swirled around him in the media). He was more worried about how embarrassing this whole thing was.

After all, he and his wife were both rock solid citizens in their community. Donating to all the right charities, going to all the right parties. Appearance was everything, and the appearance of this stay at Otisville Prison wasn't particularly good. At least the Feds only got him for some relatively minor stuff. They knew nothing of his really big plays, those secret off-shore accounts and sanction busting activities.

The loud clang of his prison door opening stirred him from his thoughts. A prison guard peered in. "Your wife is here to visit you."

A visit from his beloved wife Tatiana was just what he needed to pick up his spirits. Alexi jumped up with delight. The guard led him down several corridors and security checkpoints.

He was finally led to a small room with 2 chairs, divided by thick glass. The glass had small perforation in it to let sound through. He sat down on the chair on his side and the door behind him shut with a heavy thud.

After a while, the door on the other side of the glass opened. A peered in to make sure everything was alright, and then ushered Tatiana in.

Alexi's eyes almost popped out of his head. Maybe it was being surrounded by ugly prison men all week, but she was just about the most beautiful thing he had ever seen. She didn't look a day over 25, even though she was in her mid 30s.

She was wearing a tight white blouse. It was unbuttoned down revealing a generous amount of cleavage and a hint of a black lace bra. A short black skirt showed a lot of her toned thigh, and her shapely legs were encased in smooth, sheer black stockings. His eyes moved down her enchanting legs to her feet, and noticed she was wearing a pair of expensive gold stiletto pumps, matching a gold handbag and gold braid belt. She wasn't a very tall woman, but the high heels made shapely legs look longer and sexier than.

He looked up again. Somehow, her golden hair shone in the harsh lights of the visiting room. It was styled into a neat, but coyly sexy bob outlining her cute round face. She looked every inch the precious princess that he had married all those years ago.

He just stared at her through his small, round glasses, eventually blurting out "Hi Tatiana, you look...fantastic!"

But all she said was "Alexi, how could you?" An awkward silence descended on the room as she sat down in front of him, across the glass.

She glared at him and continued. "You promised you would never do this stuff again. Do you know what the Petrovs and Orlovas are saying about you? About me?"

"I'm sorry Tatiana. What can I say? I didn't mean to get caught."

"That's not the point! You said 'Never again' after you almost went to prison last time. And I believed you."

"Look, I was just unlucky. How was I to know that the police were monitoring the business for other reasons?"

"See that's what I mean, you will never learn. That is why I am going to have to teach you a lesson. To make you learn."

'Teach me a lesson? What is she up to?' Alexi thought to himself.

"That is why I organized this," she said as the stood up. Slowly, very slowly, she started unbuttoning one button on her top. "You see, this is a conjugal visit, but with a difference."

With a seductiveness that she had never displayed before in the bedroom, her hands started caressing the round outlines of her large, full bosoms, barely restrained by her top. Through the blouse, Alexi could see her nipples grow, stretching the fabric.

Tatiana unfastened more buttons on the blouse, pausing with each one for more effect. Finally, breasts and bra, straining at the cloth of the top, sprang out. Licking her lips, she unclasped the front of the black lacy bra, letting her glorious tits flop out.

She continued her little strip-tease, until she was only wearing thong panties, seamed thigh-high stockings and the gold high heels. She posed sexily with one knee up on the chair, resting on her arms on the back of the chair, her firm round butt cheeks waving at him.

"So, have I got your attention?"

"Yes, ok, I get it. You want me to see what I am missing out on while I am in here."

"Oh yeah. But I am just getting started, Alexi. I want you to learn your lesson real well."

He half expected her to pull out a vibrator or something. What he didn't expect was for her to call out loudly "OK, I am ready now! You can come in Hank!"

Alexi almost leapt out of his chair as he saw the door behind his wife open. One of the prison guards stepped into the room, closed the door again and moved toward the near naked Tatiana, who didn't flinch and just kept looking at Alexi. How could this be? The normally conservative, even frigid, Tatiana was just letting some stranger ogle her delicious body, in front of her husband, no less!

"You see, this is going to be a conjugal visit with a difference. To show you what you are really missing out on because of your stupidity."

"Oh my God! Tatiana, stop this now!"

"No Alexi, you just wouldn't listen, and now you will have to pay the consequences."

Tatiana repositioned herself, bending over the back of the chair, presenting her rear end to the prison guard. His big, burly hands slid the skimpy panties off her butt.

"Mmmm, nice," he murmured in approval, as he exposed Tatiana's shaven pussy.

"That's how you said you like it, isn't it Hank?" she said as she looked back at him. Then she turned to her husband "You see, Alexi, I even shaved it clean for him, like I never did for you."

Alexi looked on helplessly as he slid the panties down her shapely legs. After he tossed them aside, he started running his fingers along her slit which was getting obviously wet.

"OK, Tatiana. This has gone far enough! I've learnt my lesson, I will never do it again! Just stop!"

"Oh no, I don't think you have changed. You won't change until something drastic is done. And think of me. What will I do for the next 5 years? I have needs too you know! Hank, you can get undressed."

While Hank took off his guard uniform, Tatiana reached into her handbag and took out a condom.

"Would you like him to use this?" she said, holding it teasingly between 2 fingers.

Alexi gulped and nodded. If another guy was going to fuck his wife, at least he could wear a rubber.

Tatiana moved the chair side on to the glass, close to Alexi. She put both knees on the chair, while resting her arms on the back of the chair. The now naked Hank walked up behind her. To Alexi's relief, his wife started to open the condom packet. Hank reached out for the condom but Tatiana suddenly flicked it away.

"You know, I've changed my mind," she said. Alexi breathed a sigh of relief. At last, the charade was over. He knew she wouldn't go through with it. But he could hardly believe his ears when she continued. "Yes, I've changed my mind. Hank, I want you to do me bareback. I want to feel you inside me, skin on skin."

"OK, I never did like those things," Hank said as he moved closer to her.

"You can't be serious!" Alexi shouted as the Hank's penis rested on the lips of his wife's shaved pussy.

"If you think I am not serious, then watch this!", she shot back.

With a deliberate motion, she reached backwards with her left hand, making a show of guiding the guard's cock into her waiting snatch. The diamonds on her wedding ring glinted in the harsh light of the visiting room.

Alexi watched in horror as this total stranger penetrated his wife from behind. This was compounded by the fact that Tatiana threw her head back and let out a loud, exaggerated moan with her eyes closed.

"Oooooohhhhhh! Yeah, that feels good. Mmmmmmm!" she moaned. She looked back at Hank, then over to Alexi, just to make sure he was watching.

Tatiana held onto the back of the chair as she kneeled on the chair dressed in nothing but her stockings and gold ho heels. Hank grabbed her hips and started pounding her doggy style. She had positioned herself in such a way that Alexi got a very good view the cock sliding in and out of his wife's willing pussy. The engorged vein on the shaft glistened with her juices. She moaned loudly with each thrust.

For the first time Alexi noticed that even though he was mortified at the sight before him, he also had a raging hard-on. It was not hard to realize why: the normally shy housewife he had known was now dressed like a whore while acting like a porn starlet in a hardcore movie. She was even talking dirty like they do in pornos, something she never did when they used to make love.

"God, you are so tight," remarked Hank.

"That's cos you are soooo biiiiig," Tatiana said sluttily. "Mmm, fuck me Hank. Fuck me hard!"

Hank suddenly slapped her ass with one hand as he fucked her. To Alexi's surprise, Tatiana squealed in delight, not the reaction he thought would come from his princess of a wife. Hank's large paw print was turning red on her round butt cheek.

"Oh yeah, baby, spank me!" Hank obliged, and another loud slap reverberated through the room, accompanied by her little squeal. She was really getting into it. "Spank me like the bad girl that I am!"

Tatiana seemed to moan louder with each slap and each thrust of his cock. As he assaulted her from behind, Hank grabbed onto her breasts with both hands. He began to grunt.

"Oh yeah...oh baby," she cried out between moans. "Do it to me like that."

"You love it don't you?" he asked her while he continued to pound her pussy and slap her butt.

"Yes, I love it. I love being taken in front of my worthless husband. Fuck me hard like a prison slut."

"Oh yeah, you're my bitch now!"

"Mmmm, yes, I am your bitch!" she said between moans.

Alexi couldn't believe his ears. It wasn't enough that his beautiful, demure wife was fucking another man in front of him, she was acting like a cheap whore. But there was worse to come.

"Oh shit, I'm gonna cum," Hank said. "Where do you want it, slut?"

Tatiana turned her face back towards him and looked him straight in his eyes.

"I want you to shoot it into my pussy. I want you to cum deep inside me," she said before turning to look at Alexi. "That's right, dear, I am going to let this guy dump his load right into my unprotected womb."

Alexi's heart sank. But at the same time, he found his hand reaching almost involuntarily down to his pants, take out his cock and start stroking it. Tatiana saw this.

"Oh look at the pervert. You are actually excited by another man pumping his seed into me, aren't your?"

Alexi shook his head, but continued to stroke his cock in a daze. It was like he was watching a porno, completely dissociated from the reality of what was happening in front of him. Looking through the glass screen was almost like watching a TV or movie screen. And that woman was hardly his wife any more. She seemed more like a porn star, acting out some sort of prison fantasy scene.

Meanwhile, Hank slammed Tatiana harder and harder. He grabbed Tatiana's hips tightly and thrust in deeply one last time and let out a deep groan.

"Yeeeesssssss!" she screamed out. "Shoot it deep inside me! It feels so hot, I'm going to cum!" She screwed up her eyes and scrabbled for grip on the back of the chair as her body was wracked by an intense orgasm. Her feet in the golden stilettos flexed back and forth. It was clear that Hank continued to pump wave after wave of his semen into her, holding his cock deep inside her.

Watching this wild woman orgasm while impaled on the spurting cock of this burly prison guard, Alexi could no longer contain himself. He came too, splashing the glass that partitioned him from the writhing couple in front of him. It was one of the most intense moments of his life. But, he was wracked by guilty as soon as he came down from his orgasm. How could he even find this arousing, let alone cum while watching his dear wife get thoroughly debauched, he wondered?

Tatiana and Hank also started to come down as well. He pulled out his now glistening shaft from her snatch. "Shit, that was great. You are one hot ride."

"Mmmm, you felt great too. And look over there," she said, pointing to the glass covered with Alexi's sperm. "Looks like someone else enjoyed it too!" They both laughed at Alexi.

Tatiana then got up off the chair. She turned towards Hank and bent over, standing just in her stocking and golden high heels. Her freshly fucked pussy waved directly towards Alexi. She started cleaning the jizz and pussy juices off Hank's still hard cock with her tongue. Alexi was shocked. She had never let him so much as cum in her mouth, let alone swallow any of his cum.

"Oh yeah, lick it clean, bitch," Hank said as he stroked her smooth blonde hair.

As she did this, the prison guard's spunk started to leak out of her snatch. It ran down her inner thighs, soaking the tops of her sheer thigh-high stockings.

"Your cum takes so goooood," she cooed as she carefully every inch of his shaft clean. She seemed to swallow and relish every drop.

"Good job. This is a fine slut you have as a wife, Kuznetsov" he said after she had finished up. He got dressed and gave her a playful slap on her firm, round ass before he left. She squealed again and gave him a wink.

"So that was your conjugal visit, Alexi," Tatiana said as she got dressed. "I am going to keep doing this until you learn your lesson. If you keep going to jail, then your precious wife is going to have to be a prison slut."

"OK, OK. I get the message. You don't have to put me through that...that horror show again."

"Oh, I don't know, Alexi. You said last time that you would never do it again. And yet you did. And then you got caught. I am going to have to come back and do this every month." Alexi's face dropped as she said this. "Besides, 5 years is a long time and like I said, I have needs too, you know."

"But why Hank?" Alexi asked, knowing that he will be given a hard time by that particular guard.

"Well, those guards are so big and hunky. Besides, I couldn't get any outside. What would our friends think?" she said, hands on her cute round cheeks in mock outrage. After a thoughtful pause, she continued, "You know, I am sure Hank will tell some of his friends. Maybe some of the other guards can join in next time!"

"What are you saying, Tatiana?" Alexi blurted out in outrage.

"Well, I think today has woken up something inside me. From now on, during our conjugal visits, you will see Tatiana the slut. Yeah, 'Tatiana the slut', I like the sound of that. Oh, and don't think about a divorce. Cos if you even call a lawyer, I'll tell the feds all about the secret bank accounts."

Alexi just sat there, mouth agape. She had him over a barrel. Those secret accounts were the smoking gun to his bigger crimes. He would probably never get out of jail ever if they got that evidence.

Tatiana finished dressing and waved him goodbye. "See you next month!" She smoothed down her skirt, and it almost looked like nothing had happened at all. She was once again the pillar of society and the loyal wife. The good Mrs Alexi Kuznetsov.

The door opened behind him. Another guard led him out. As the guard put a hand on his shoulder to pull him out, he saw Tatiana reach under her skirt, inserting a finger into her freshly fucked pussy. She looked directly into Alexi's eyes as she sucked on the jizz covered finger. Her usually coquettish baby face transformed into a look of pure sluttish pleasure. The guard eventually pulled Alexi out roughly.

"OK Kuznetsov, back to your cell. By the way, when is your wife visiting next? I gotta make sure I am working that day."

Word had obviously already spread about his princess. He knew he would have to watch them use their new fuck toy every month for the next five years. It was going to be a very, very long prison sentence.