A Foray into Depravity

Story Info
After a fight with my new husband I have an experience.
2.4k words
4.44
36.1k
64
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was a 22 year old newlywed the first time I traveled outside of the United States. My husband was a 23 year old Lance Corporal in the Marine Corps and we married before his first deployment to Iraq in 2008. We honeymooned at an adults only resort in Jamaica and our marriage almost didn't survive its first week but we have been happily married ever since.

My first mistake, though it was actually a blessing, was that I didn't do much research into the resort. I had wanted to go to Sandals but we didn't have the money and the reviews for the resort I chose were all very good. They raved about the staff and how friendly everyone was. They said the food was great, the drinks were plentiful and the amenities were top notch. That was all I needed to know and I booked the trip myself rather than spend extra for a travel agent. What I missed was that most of resort guests were swingers. I found that out when John and I walked to the beach which was separated into two sections, the nude and the prude. I certainly wasn't a prude, though I'd never been to a nude beach. In high school I had been something of a slut. I lost my virginity at 14 to our high school quarterback and by the time I graduated I had fucked or sucked off at least two dozen boys. I had a preference for clean cut farm boys and in Iowa they were plentiful but after a few drinks I sometimes got rather indiscriminate and as a result after 4 years of college my list of partners looked like a United Nations meeting.

John didn't hesitate taking off his swimsuit. He had always been a confident guy and he had a great body and a nice dick. I was more hesitant because I was still trying to lose the 20lbs I'd gained in college but with some coaxing I too shed my suit and walked onto the sand.

We had been at the beach for about fifteen minutes when John nudged me and pointed to his left. When I looked my jaw dropped. Standing about twenty feet from us was a tallish, slender, very dark skinned black man. A half dozen resort guests, mostly female, were crowded around him and the conversations were loud, playful and animated.

Between the legs of the skinny Jamaican man was the largest dick I had ever seen and the female resort guests were commenting and even touching his huge dick.

John and I started to laugh but our laughter turned to shock when one of the women dropped to her knees and began sucking the man's big black dick. It grew before our very eyes until it reached its full potential at which point a second woman joined in the fun.

John and I watched for the next hour as all of the women sucked and some got fucked by the well hung black man. When their fun ended we headed straight to our room and fucked like rabbits until we were exhausted. Then we cleaned up and spent the rest of the afternoon relaxing and drinking beside the pool.

The next day we watched it happen again with a new group of women and again, when it ended, John and I scurried off to fuck in private.

On day three we started drinking at breakfast. We were both a little hung over from the night before but a few mimosas cleared that up quickly and we continued to drink through lunch. After lunch John and I took our usual spot on the beach. I was hoping to see another live sex show but I was disappointed when the well hung black man wasn't there. I ordered another drink and while I waited for it he showed up.

John saw me smile and gave me a nudge. "You should go talk to him before there's a crowd. I want a picture of you next to that giant cock."

I hesitated for a second and laughed, not thinking he was serious, but he nudged me again and in my heavily buzzed state I figured what the hell.

I climbed naked from my chaise and swallowed what was left in my drink. My heart was racing and I felt a shiver run down my spine as I walked over to him. He was above average height and very thin with sinewy arms and legs. His semi flaccid dick reached halfway down his thigh and it was even darker than the rest of his very dark skin, with a brown head that was partially covered by a small, unclipped foreskin. He smelled really good and he flashed me a warm smile as I drew near.

I could feel John's eyes on me as I inhaled slowly, drawing his natural musk into my lungs.

They say that smells are the most powerful memory trigger and his scent instantly reminded me of a boy I hooked up with in high school. His name had been Terrance Murphy and he too was black. He'd been a short, muscular boy who played running back in football and was the starting point guard on our basketball team.

"Hello," the man said in a thick Jamaican accent as he looked first into my eyes and then at my perky, 22 year old b cup breasts.

"Hi," I giggled nervously. I felt my pussy getting wet from his scent, the memory of Terrance, and the mental image of the live sex shows I'd seen the two previous days.

"I'm Trevor," he said as he extended his slender hand.

"Christine," I giggled. "My husband wanted to get a picture of me with you. We watched you yesterday with those other women. Well, we watched the day before that too." I was babbling, as often happens when I get nervous, but I stopped talking abruptly and looked up at him. He had a warm, pleasant face and a disarming smile that had a much needed calming effect on me.

"Certainly," Trevor said with a big smile. He slipped his arm around my waist and turned us both to face John.

John snapped a few pictures then gave us the thumbs up, letting me know that he had gotten what he wanted and I was free to return. Trevor had other plans and I was easily swayed in my somewhat intoxicated state.

"Why don't you get it hard so he can get a better picture?" Trevor suggested and I nodded. It made sense to me and I wrapped my hand around his huge shaft. Even mostly flaccid it was more than two of my hands long and I instinctively put my other hand on it. It felt surreal and I was amazed at how big it was. Terrance had been one of the biggest I'd had, and he was much smaller than Trevor.

His cock grew to a full erection and Trevor turned and posed so John could snap more pictures. He seemed to thrive from the attention and when John gave him the thumbs up he turned his attention back to me.

"Do you want to suck it?" He asked in a low sexy tone. I was shocked by his brazen question. I couldn't believe that he would ask me that right in front of my husband, but I did want to.

"I do," I whispered, "but I shouldn't. After all, I just got married on Saturday."

Trevor nodded and I scurried back to John. My pussy was on fire and I didn't want to wait to get back to our room so I reached for his semi erect dick, bent forward and sucked him until he was rock hard.

John bent me over the chair, facing Trevor and slid his perfect dick into my creamy hole. He started to thrust and my eyes closed. When they opened Trevor was looking at me and my body started to tremble. I gritted my teeth and climaxed while Trevor eye fucked me at the same time. Moments later John erupted inside me, filling my fertile womb with his potent seed. I felt my cheeks warm and a foreboding pit in my belly.

"Let's go back to the room," I said when his spent dick flopped from my soiled pussy and he agreed.

We fucked again in our room but my mind kept returning to Trevor's huge dick. It was freakishly large and likely a novelty but I could stop thinking about it. How it felt in my hand and how it would feel in my mouth or my pussy.

"What did he say to you after the second set of pictures?" John asked. I had never kept anything from him but I was tempted to lie. He wasn't the jealous type, obviously, but I didn't want him to beat Trevor up and get us kicked out of the resort.

"He asked if I wanted to suck it," I said as my cheeks turned to fire.

"That's bold. What did you say?"

"I told him the truth," I said sheepishly. "I said yes, but I shouldn't."

"I fucking love you Christine," John said as he kissed me hard.

"I love you too."

"You can do it if you want to. I won't mind. In fact watching you stroke him until he was hard was so hot, you can fuck him if you want," John said calmly.

I couldn't believe what he had said. I was shocked, angered and hurt and I lashed out.

"What the fuck John," I yelled. "We just got fucking married and you tell me THAT?"

I threw on some shorts and a tee shirt, with no bra or panties, and stormed out of the room. For the next hour I walked aimlessly, in a daze, throughout the resort. I stopped several times to refresh my drink and I was half drunk when I found myself back at the nude beach.

The sun was low in the sky and the beach had emptied. Trevor wasn't there, which I thought was a good thing until he walked out of the men's room. Our eyes met and he smiled knowingly. I nodded and walked towards him with purpose. My anger, my hurt feeling and my desire were all wrapped together in a ball.

"My husband said I could," I said quietly. I reached for his dick and my pulse quickened. It grew quickly and when it was hard I knelt at his feet. My mind was reeling and I leaned forward, pressing my lips against the base of his enormous cock, where the shaft met his hairy balls. I breathed in his musky fragrance and a low moan rose from my chest. At that moment I was not John's new wife. I was just some slut on the beach and I began to worship Trevor's big black cock. I licked its length and kissed it tenderly. I took him into my mouth and sucked lovingly as I stroked his shaft with both hands. It went on and on. I didn't want to stop. He felt good in my mouth and he tasted amazing. I sucked gently on his balls and continued to stroke his huge cock. I worshipped him until the Sun touched the Caribbean sea and then I looked up at him with a lust filled gaze.

"I want you inside me," I panted like a bitch in heat. "I need it. Please."

He guided me to a chaise and knelt between my pale thighs. He rubbed the head of his cock over my labia and my eyes fluttered.

"I don't have protection," he warned and I nodded.

"I know," I said calmly as I spread my labia, letting him know that I didn't care.

Trevor eased several inches into my dripping cunt and fucked me with short, half strokes as I warmed to his size. He was an experienced lover and my body responded to his touch. He caressed my breasts and his thrusts became longer and faster. I closed my eyes as my first climax washed over me and when I opened them I looked to my right.

John stood silent in the moonlight with his cock in his hand.

Trevor flipped me over and entered me from behind with John ten feet in front of me. He looked embarrassed and humiliated as he stroked his pale white dick.

I wanted him to hurt like I had when he told me I could fuck Trevor. My body rocked back to meet Trevor's invading black cock and my moans became louder. I'd never been a particularly vocal lover before but I wanted John to know how good Trevor's cock felt. My body slammed against his pelvis and my urgent pants and groans cut through the night like the wail of a hyena. I came again and again. I slumped forward and Trevor pinned me face down beneath him. His body slammed against mine. His cock pistoned into my depths and my head thrashed from side to side until my final climax ebbed.

"Cum for me Daddy," I panted as I looked back at him over my shoulder. I had, theretofore, never called a man Daddy during sex but for some reason it felt right. He was several years older than I and he was clearly in control. At that moment he owned me and I wanted him and John to know that.

Trevor leaned down and kissed my lips. My mouth opened and our tongues entwined. My eyes closed and I clutched at my breasts. It was a searing hot kiss that left me breathless and weak.

"Cum for me Daddy, please," I moaned softly yet urgently.

"I'm gonna cum inside you and make you my whore," he whispered loud enough for John to hear and I moaned my agreement. He sucked and bit my earlobe as he thrust hard and deep. He growled and grunted. His giant cock grew bigger and thicker as his seed surged through its length and erupted inside me filling me with his hot cum while my husband watched like a pathetic cuckold.

Trevor pulled his spent slimy cock from my gaping hole and rolled me onto my back. He straddled my chest and forced it into my mouth.

"Clean my dick, whore," he barked firmly and I did as he asked. I sucked and swallowed every delicious drop of our combined juices while John continued to watch silently with his erect dick in his hand.

"Whose pussy is this?" Trevor asked as he thrust three fingers inside my sloppy cunt.

"It's yours Daddy," I squealed. "It's all yours." I wanted to punish John.

"Good girl. Tomorrow too, yes?"

"Yes Daddy, tomorrow and everyday until you say when."