Tattoo Ch. 06: Workplace Standards

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I see. You were stuck between a rock and a hard place then."

"Exactly."

"And through no fault of your own from the sound of it."

"Yes, sir."

"With your proven work record, we might be able to come to a compromise."

I was so relieved, I forgot to wait for the other shoe to drop, but drop it did.

"How dedicated are you to this job?"

"It's the best job I've ever had. I'd do anything to keep it."

"Literally anything?"

"Um..."

"Do you know what I'm asking?"

"I think so. By any chance, did Mr. Flax call over after he sent the e-mail?"

"He did, in fact. Among other things, he apprised me of certain sacrifices you have made to keep your job."

"I thought so. If I want this compromise you mention, what do I have to do?"

"I wouldn't want anyone to think I solicited you for something in order to earn that compromise. What do you offer me of your own free will?"

"There's only one right answer, right?"

Mr. Big Sky stood and began to clear his desk off, moving his laptop, phone, memo pad, pens, a couple of souvenirs and a desk clock all to one side. He took off his suit jacket, hanging it on the back of his chair, and loosened his tie.

"You want my ass, don't you?"

Secretly, I was thrilled. My ass was hungry after my arousal with Mr. Flax.

"That's agreeable to me, as long as you don't feel I've harassed you for sex in exchange for favours."

"Perish the thought."

"Good. Then lock the door."

I complied. Then I tossed my suit jacket over the arm of my chair. We began unbuckling our belts at the same time. I unbuttoned and unzipped. I knew he'd cleaned off his desk for a reason. I walked around to the side of the desk, pushed my pants and underwear down and bent myself in half across the desk, leaving my ass exposed and vulnerable.

I saw Mr. Big Sky pull something out of his drawer. I heard him tear open a condom wrapper and slide the glove on. He moved behind me, so I couldn't see exactly what he was fiddling around with for the next few moments, but when his rubberized cock touched my hole, I felt him spreading lube around my asshole with his dick.

Considerate of him, I thought, wondering why an HR rep keeps condoms and lubricants in his desk drawer. I wondered just how often HR accommodated staff in just this fashion.

There was no warm-up; Mr. Big Sky merely shoved his cock deep into my tight asshole. It was lucky for me I'd had so much practice taking it up the ass lately. I couldn't be sure of the length of his dick; perhaps another seven-incher. I grunted loudly as he began thrusting inside me.

"Be quiet," Mr. Big Sky said. He knew as well as anyone how thin the walls of these offices were.

His hands were on my shoulders and he was bending me half-way up toward him, altering the angle of his penetration. When I stretched like this, Mr. Big Sky was able to reach my elbows. He pulled me up so my back was arched at about forty-five degrees to the desk. My hands couldn't reach the desk any more. I felt completely in his power. He didn't miss a thrust.

I was surprised when he leaned in against my back and began kissing my neck. He let go of my elbows and I had to stretch out my arms; I put my hands down on the desk to hold myself up. The position put a lot of tension on my back and stomach muscles, but the sensations generated by that sweet trail of kisses across my neck made it all worthwhile. He nibbled at my earlobes before pulling my head back far enough to kiss me on the lips. I was in fucking heaven with this man's dick in my ass and his mouth on mine.

That position was awkward for both of us, so we resumed more relaxed postures. The rhythm of Mr. Big Sky's fucking suited me perfectly. My cock was hard and leaking pre-cum all over the HR rep's desk. My breaths were short and laboured as he destroyed my ass. He was stimulating my prostate and I felt my inner workings displaced by his powerful dick. A chain reaction took place and my semen boiled in my balls. Suddenly, I knew that I was once again about to ejaculate without once touching my dick.

"Oh, fuck..." I whispered. "Mr. Big Sky, I'm going to come."

He repositioned himself so that his hand was under my dick. He was just in time to catch the first string of jizz. I filled his cupped palm with my semen. I wriggled and groaned through my orgasm, but Mr. Big Sky still didn't miss a beat; that ass-pounding continued apace. He lifted his cum-filled hand to my face and, understanding what was being required, I opened my mouth and tilted my head back to receive my own creamy load. It slipped down my throat like an oyster. Then I licked Mr. Big Sky's hand clean. He withdrew it and once more put both hands on my shoulders, the better to balance himself as he fucked my ass to the fullest degree he could manage.

He began poking me faster. I savoured the feeling of fullness and wholeness he fucked into me. When he came, I felt the pulsing organ inside me filling its latex shield. He grunted three or four times and continued to thrust with speed until his orgasm subsided.

He withdrew, and I slipped off the desk to take to my knees before him. He took the condom off and held it over my mouth. My lips parted in obedience as he pinched the open end of the condom. He turned it end over end before squeezing out the rubber's contents into my mouth. I didn't really like cold cum, but I had expectations to meet. The load filled my mouth and I sensed that he would like to see his semen before I swallowed. I opened wide and pushed the viscous substance around with my tongue. Then I bolted it down. His cock was softening, but it was still wet with his splooge. I licked the organ clean before tucking it back inside his underwear.

He zipped up and buckled his belt, straightened his shirt out, fixed his tie and put his jacket back on. He sat in his chair. I likewise made myself decent and took my seat on the opposite side of the desk. We both took a breath or two to collect ourselves.

"So, about that compromise," Mr. Big Sky said. "Based on what you explained, it's through no fault of your own that you came to have a tattoo above your neck, and equally, it's understandable that you felt breaking the dress code regarding hats was the lesser evil."

I listened hopefully.

"Are you committed to having the tattoo removed? You have the means?"

"Yes."

"In that case, we will let you keep your job, but you will have to work from home every day until the tattoo is gone. I checked with your manager and he's able to facilitate that for the foreseeable future. Your manager or myself will keep in regular contact with you about your laser therapy progress and we will visit you perhaps once or twice a month to make sure that your work station at home complies with work-from-home regulations. If it seems you're shirking either your therapy appointments or your work duties, you will be terminated at your manager's discretion. This decision will remain in force for six months, when we will reassess the situation."

I knew that home offices were normally only reviewed once annually, but I also knew that he was hinting that both he and my manager would come to my house and use me for their pleasure a couple of times a month. Given the pleasure I received from my encounters that morning, I found myself without complaint.

"You can have the rest of the day off. Your office desk will be cleaned out and your possessions sent to you this afternoon. You resume work from home tomorrow."

I thanked him and Mr. Big Sky pointed at my cap. "Don't forget that. And don't talk to anyone. There's no need to confirm any unpleasantness from your exposure at the team meeting. The staff that attended that gathering will be cautioned to remain silent about your tattoo."

I put the cap on and left the building quickly and quietly, getting home incident-free, and thanking my lucky stars I'd dodged the bullet of unemployment for the time being.

In the comfort of my own home, I didn't need to wear the woolen hat; I threw the toque onto the back of a chair. I was physically exhausted, not just from the surfeit of sex I'd experienced today, but also because I had been tense for several days leading up to my much-feared return to work. Now that I was relieved of that tension, I realized how tired I was.

For a change, I hoped Curtis wouldn't come to visit tonight. I needed a day of rest more than I needed the pizza!

Just then, the buzzer for the main floor entrance sounded. I went to the intercom and pressed the button. A man announced himself as a company security officer with a package from my office. They were quick about cleaning out my desk. I buzzed the man into the building and waited for him to come up.

He knocked at the door a few moments later, and I opened up to receive my package. I didn't realize until after I saw the delivery man staring at my forehead that I had forgotten to put my cap back on...

12