Forced on an Overnight Train

Story Info
An American boy has the ride of his life in Europe.
6.3k words
4.74
33k
119
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sissy11
sissy11
1,513 Followers

CONTENT WARNING: This story contains elements of reluctance/non-consent. If you don't want to read those topics, you have been warned.

***

If I had to guess, there are a lot more men who have participated in a gay sex act than want to admit. Maybe it was with their friend at a sleepover, or that guy at the gym, or just one time when drunk... Either way, I think we'd all be shocked if the true number was ever revealed.

In the spirit of honesty, I'll admit I hooked up with my college roommate a few times before all this. Nothing crazy.... just some kissing and touching when drunk. But it wasn't until this trip that I first had sex with a man. And no, I wasn't seeking it out. In fact, I wouldn't call it entirely consensual..... But that's beside the point now. It's been nearly 50 years and I'm ready to tell my story.

It all went down in December of '76 when I was skiing solo through Europe. I'd hopped on a train in Zurich and was on my way to the mountains when my life changed forever. I was only 22, fresh out of winter exams and ready for some apres ski. Excited, energetic, but a bit nervous as a foreigner, I tried my best not to stick out.

"Billett? Billett?" the train conductor asked as he went down the aisle. When he got to me he stared for a second then said in a funny accent, "uhhhh... ticket?"

I handed him my pass and he continued down the rickety car. I'd paid for the cheapest possible seat but was now regretting it as I froze my ass off on the metal bench. There were a few others shivering around me, but most were either double bundled or smart enough to pay for first class. As more stops passed, fewer people remained and soon I was the last one. It was getting dark and I was frozen but there was still a half day left.

Just as I almost passed out from hypothermia, a man opened the door and made his way towards my end of the car. He was a tall, proud individual, a type I'd seen a lot of in Europe, and his thick mustache and thinning hair suited his spiffy outfit. Frankly he looked rich, and I could see a gold watch gleaming underneath his thick wool coat.

I gazed in slight awe, impressed by his clothing, stature, demeanor, everything. He oozed class and masculinity in a way I'd never seen. Just as the man was about to pass, he stopped to look at me. His eyes traveled up and down then he smiled wide.

"Du siehst kalt aus," he said in a booming baritone that rattled the train.

"Umm...."

"Français?" he then asked, and when I shook my head followed up with, "Nederlands?"

I was so impressed by the polyglot I could only whisper an embarrassed, "English...." when he finally let me speak.

"Aahhhhh, an American boy!" He smiled even wider then stuck out his hand. "I'm Joost de Vries. From Amsterdam! And who are you, young man?"

"I-I'm P-Paul...." I stuttered out between chattering teeth. "Paul Hoffmann, from California."

"Hoffman? You're a German no? But you don't speak the language?"

"No...."

"Bah! You Americans, only ever English! And never prepared for the weather either! Hahaha!"

I felt like some peasant next to this fancy European and turned red.

"Aw, don't be ashamed, boy," he followed up with a warm smile. "We dutchmen all have to learn English, but you Americans don't have to learn Dutch! Hahahah!"

His humor and personality put me at ease and before I knew it he'd taken the seat next to me.

"I've got something that'll warm you up," he said with a wink, but even just his massive presence had already increased the heat.

Joost procured a thermos from his bag then a glass bottle from his coat.

"Whiskey," he laughed, "and hot cider too! It'll warm you right up." He poured the cider into my mug then topped it off with a shot. "Down you go boy, drink up. Your lips are turning blue."

I gulped the elixir and immediately felt its healing properties. A few sips later, my face and tummy were warm and I leaned back into the seat with a sleepy smile.

"You like it? Here, have another." He mixed me another drink and together we drank until I recovered. "That's a good boy. All warm now, huh?"

I smiled up at him and hiccuped, "yup!"

"Nothing 'ol Joost can't fix. Or whiskey! Ha!"

In our laughter Joost put his big arm around me. It was a little weird since I'd only just met the guy, but we were tipsy and having fun. Plus I wasn't sure if Europeans were just more touchy; I'd only been here a few days.

When his arm still hadn't moved I thought about asking, but I couldn't deny I was toastier. He'd pulled me in close and his body was like a radiator. Even if I did ask though there wasn't much space, but I also couldn't leave since his colossal legs were blocking the exit. Stuck, I wilted deeper into his half-hug and let the warmth overtake me.

Joost and I talked for a long time and he had tons of stories. The man had traveled damn near everywhere and I was utterly engrossed. At one point he guessed I was only 18, but I assured him I was about to graduate college.

"Really? There's barely a hair on that face. And your hands are so petite!"

He put his left hand in the air so I could place mine against it to compare. My fingertips barely even passed his sprawling palm and I felt so inadequate.

"Just a little boy, eh? Surely not a man!"

I cringed at his remarks but couldn't refute them. I did feel immature compared to my peers and hated how small and boyish I was. My frame never grew past 5'7" and I was 135 lbs soaking wet. At UCLA I looked like an absolute pipsqueak next to the manly athletes and scholars and still hadn't shed that complex.

"Don't worry about it," Joost consoled, clasping our hands together. "Not all boys are made to be men."

He refilled my cup as I pondered his statement then replaced his right arm around my shoulder. About 15 minutes later, when my hot mug was empty, Joost noticed I was shivering again.

"Put your hands here, boy, I'll keep you warm."

He laid his left palm up on his lap and motioned for me to put my hands in his. It sounded weird but the way he said it made it seem just for warmth, nothing gay. I still hadn't moved so Joost pulled me in, forcing my hands onto his lap. I laid them together and he wrapped his fist around me.

Admittedly I was now warmer, though the sideways position I was forced into was a little uncomfortable. After a few minutes my left leg naturally went over his and it felt like I was sitting on his lap. He'd pulled me in just about as close as he could and our position was verging on inappropriate.

It didn't necessarily feel intimate, but the simple closeness of our bodies was something I'd barely even experienced with girls, let alone some giant dutchman! But beneath all my awkwardness there was a distinct comfort in being with Joost. I was cozy and safe under this sophisticated gentleman's arm and almost felt indebted to him for his kindness. I dozed off sporadically as the train rumbled on and each time my head would fall onto his chest.

"That's okay, boy, you just rest." He pulled me in til I was basically on his lap, then I fell asleep with my hands in his.

When I woke up 20 minutes later, Joost's right paw was under my coat. He had slipped his warm palm up my shirt and was rubbing my lower back. I inhaled sharply but didn't tell him to stop as he caressed me. I probably should've but his heat was so inviting.

"You're awake now?" he asked a few minutes later when my breathing increased.

I looked up at him and realized both my legs were thrown over his. He'd snaked around my side and was now grabbing my waist, all while still holding my hands. The whole thing was so crazy! Strange but exciting. Anxiety-inducing but titillating, being so close to him. He was staring into me and in my lack of manhood I averted my gaze. I couldn't compete with this guy and we both knew it, so I just let him explore my body.

A few minutes later the conductor strolled by again, this time with treats. He and Joost spoke in German while I sat nearly on his lap. Joost evidently wasn't ashamed and kept his hands all over me, rubbing my side as I looked to the floor, bright red. How could I let a man treat me like this? And in front of another?

"Would you like a cake?" Joost asked me, and I nodded submissively. "And what do you say for your treat?" he added patronizingly as he handed it to me.

"Thank you..." I whispered, then tried to remain invisible to retain a sliver of dignity.

Throughout their conversation the conductor glanced at me and chuckled. I could only imagine they were discussing how weak and pathetic I was for acting like Joost's bitch boy. For all the conductor knew I actually was his boy and that realization freaked me out. I tried to stand up and move but Joost pulled me back down.

"You can't go into another car without a ticket!" the conductor reminded me, then laughed and went back to German.

"Say goodbye," Joost told me when the conductor was finally leaving.

"Bye...." I grumbled, then he rustled my hair and left.

"Hey, you be polite now. You hear me, boy?"

Joost was joking, but his tone had an underlying seriousness that sort of scared me. Knowing I wouldn't protest, he took the opportunity to make me officially straddle his legs. With his arms clamped around my waist, he cooed, "my polite little boy," into my ear.

His behavior had become concerning but I was still stuck in some weird trance. Between his alcohol, his warmth, his gifts, and of course his sheer size, I felt entirely under Joost's control. He continued to nuzzle my ear, even nipping it a few times which elicited some accidental giggles. I was embarrassed to be flirting with this man but something inside me kind of liked it....

In the midst of our play the lights suddenly shut off. Joost announced, "looks like it's time for bed!" then lifted me up.

For the first time since we'd met I had the chance to escape. I could've ran to another car and spent the rest of the ride alone, finally got this man off my tail. But Joost didn't let me decide and quickly pulled me in the other direction. I wondered where we were going: down three identical metal carriages, then through an ornate door into a beautiful rail car.

"Welcome to first class!"

This car made mine look like a prison. There were plush red carpets, wood paneled walls and golden light fixtures. I saw steaks and champagne as he continued to lead me down the rows. When we stopped at a large door, the conductor was standing nearby. He winked at Joost and smiled devilishly at me, then Joost opened the door and pushed me in. The space was warm, well-lit and decorated just like the cabin--it was clearly his private quarters.

"Um, sir, I'm not sure what you're trying to do but I think I should go back to my seat...."

"Nonsense! You'll freeze in there! Besides, it's rude to not thank someone after they treat you. And you're not a rude boy, are you Paulie? No, you're a polite boy. Daddy's proper little dandy boy."

Even through my tipsy haze I could tell this was bad news so I made a dash for the door. Unsurprisingly, Joost's gargantuan frame was blocking it and I slammed right into him.

"You're not going anywhere, boy. Not until Daddy says so. Now get back over by the bed and take your clothes off! Don't worry, I'll keep you warm."

I was terrified now and shaking like a deer but Joost didn't care. He tore my coat off then pushed me toward the bed, his arms crossed while guarding the exit. I stared back at him petrified but he wouldn't budge.

"Don't make me ask you again!"

Jesus Christ, what was he gonna do to me?! I was still a novice in the sex department, having only been sucked off by a few girls and fooled around with my roommate. But those were just drunk hookups! I'd never gone all the way! For the first time my slim, hairless body was gonna be fully exposed, and to some old dutchman!

I dreaded him seeing me naked, how I looked more like a boy than a man. And especially my tiny cock and balls, which I knew were minuscule from both locker room comparison and female commentary. My penis anxiety made it hard to perform so I was still a virgin.... But I couldn't let Joost be my first!!!!

"Please.... Please....!"

The leer he gave me was frightening. It was clear my pathetic whimpers were futile. I wanted so badly to defy him, but all it took was a glance at his meaty paws to remember how easily he could kill me. Seconds later I was removing my shirt.....

"Mmmm look at that tight tummy. Ooooh, and those pretty pink nipples. So sweet. So cute."

I was surprised to hear Joost excited since I considered my underdeveloped body sexless. To be honest, I got a rush hearing him, seeing his eyes widen as I shimmied my pants down and got to just my undies.

"All the way, boy. You know that." Somehow I did. I knew I should be stripping for Joost, letting him see me. "My, my. What a tiny little cock my boy has."

I was more humiliated than ever as Joost laid my shame out in front of me.

"You've never fucked anyone with that thing, have you?" he asked cruelly. I shook my head at the floor, utterly mortified.

"Awww, that's okay," he consoled. "Boys like you weren't meant to fuck. Nope, they were meant to be fucked. Right in their tiny little bums. So turn around now. Let Daddy see your bum."

His statement nearly made me piss but there was nothing I could do! My feet pivoted on their own and before I knew it my ass was pointing directly at him.

"Oh my god...." he whispered, sounding off guard for the first time. I got a jolt from his reaction and a shiver went up my spine.

"Mmmm... Do that again. Shake your smooth little ass for me."

What choice did I have! I slowly began moving my hips, swaying them back and forth to the muffled jazz humming outside.

"Beautiful...."

As I continued my slow-dance I noticed some blood had entered my dick. I wasn't sure why this whole thing turned me on but couldn't deny my bodily reaction.

"Such a pretty little butt you have, Paulie. But a boy's butt is nothing without its pussy hole. Come on, sweetheart, show Daddy your little pussy hole."

I couldn't believe my ears. Did he really just call my butthole a.... "pussy?" I was beyond humiliated, in another dimension as he ordered me again to show him my "pussy hole."

"Spread your cheeks for me, boy. Now!"

He added a stomp which broke me. I instantly pulled my cheeks apart and even instinctively arched my back, exposing my pink virgin pucker to Joost, the giant European.

"Ho, ho, ho! Now if that isn't one of the prettiest pussies I've ever seen! No, the prettiest! Surely the prettiest!"

I definitely wasn't Joost's first boy so his comment surprised me, and even weirdly made me proud.... I couldn't tell if it was just flattery, and to be honest didn't know the qualifications of a pretty "pussy", but the thought that mine was even remotely attractive turned me on!

"Just so pretty," he continued while walking towards me. "So pretty....."

Before I could look back Joost had already squatted and grabbed my butt. Then he did something crazy and shoved his mustache right in!

"OOOH!" I'd never felt anything like it!

"That's right, boy. Daddy's gonna eat your little pussy out. Every girl loves this."

He dove back in stache first and began licking up and down my wrinkled hole. He pried my cheeks apart and mashed his face in, sucked my taint then pushed his tongue deep.

"EEEEE! EEEEE!!!!"

I couldn't hold back my excitement! Yes it was bizarre to have my "pussy" eaten, to be treated like a girl, but it felt so damn GOOD! The sensation of his scratchy stache against my smooth skin. The wetness of his tongue, the intensity of his grip on my waist--it all made me feel so sexy!

Of course I was conflicted as the "girl", but being eaten out felt infinitely more natural than getting head. Blowjobs always made me anxious, as did flirting with women in general. I didn't have the confidence to woo them, but with Joost I was the one being wooed and honestly it felt right.

"Such a tasty fucking pussy."

He devoured my ass for another few minutes and my dick was harder than I'd ever seen it. I hadn't jerked since getting to Europe and it was on another level: sticking straight up, parallel to my trim tummy, so hard it almost hurt! I found myself bucking back to meet his face. Pushing him deeper, anything to get another scrape, another lick.

"I'm so glad you like me eating your cunt."

Joost stood back up and pulled me into his suited chest. I was trapped against his smart button up and dress pants and my naked body felt so good against them. The sensation of high quality, masculine fabrics on my skin was so taboo and exciting. Me naked and helpless, him clothed and in charge. It was a dynamic I didn't even know existed yet now I couldn't resist!

Joost continued to molest my twink body. He flicked my dick a few times, pleased with how hard he'd gotten me, saying I was truly made for this.

"You can't deny it, baby. Not when it makes you so hot."

I tried to push away the thoughts and just focus on his touch. Joost started kissing my neck, rubbing his stache all over, biting, licking and eventually sucking.

"Oooo... Oooooo....."

He didn't stop suckling as he felt up my skinny abs and smooth pecs. It had been almost two minutes and I knew my hickey would be legendary but I couldn't say stop. Nor did I want to! It felt divine as he drew blood to the surface. So sensual and sweet.

"Turn around for me," Joost commanded, and I listened like a good boy.

I looked up at him and he leaned down for a kiss--my first kiss with an older man. Like I said I'd messed around with my roommate, but that was just some cuddling in our underwear. And he was a twink! With Joost it was totally different. He took control and let me flow with his masculine energy, something I could never manage with girls. I got so nervous kissing them, but with Joost my role came naturally. I just let go and accepted his tongue.

We made out for probably five minutes, totally engrossed in each other's lips. This sort of intimacy was new for me since I'd only ever hooked up wasted. Even though I was still tipsy, this felt so real, so raw and passionate, unlike my prior flings.

Joost started undoing his tie and buttons and his wiry chest hair appeared. He put my small hands on his skin and had me run my fingers through it. He didn't have to say anything but I knew he wanted me to feel our differences, to see how much of a man I wasn't.

The next thing to come off was his belt, followed by his pants. His rock solid penis struck me as it flung violently upward, finally free. Joost pulled me into a tight hug and rubbed it against my belly. I could tell it was absolutely enormous, its total mass possibly 3 times larger than my thin 4 inches. I didn't even know men could be this big and both feared and admired him.

"He likes you..." Joost whispered. "So much....."

He took my hands and placed them both on his erection. The thought of needing two was so foreign to me, yet innately I wrapped around him. My fingers couldn't even touch which really blew my mind; the guy was fucking massive. After holding his rod for a minute, basking in its heat, I began masturbating him unprompted.

"That's it, jerk your Daddy's dick."

Joost tilted my chin up and sucked my tongue while I jerked him off. Everything about him was different than my roommate, from his domineering personality to his meaty package. I'd fondled my roommate's junk but it was a noodle compared to this! Like a real man, I also knew Joost wouldn't let me get away with just touching, and soon enough I was pushed to my knees.

"Open up, little boy."

Not wanting to fight, and frankly under his spell, I meekly complied. When his cock head popped into my mouth it was surreal. This big knob literally forcing my jaw open. It was humiliating to be penetrated but also intensely sexual, and my twitching erection only confused me more!

sissy11
sissy11
1,513 Followers
12