Tatty Rides Again

Story Info
After more than thirty years I meet my first lover again.
6.7k words
4.17
13.2k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SexyShel
SexyShel
160 Followers

In my previous story, Nearly Fucked or First Fuck, I described how I lost my virginity with a boy called Tatty. At the end of the story I said truthfully that I never had sex with Tatty again. I recommend that you read that story before this one as it will give a lot of background.

But the other morning having a bit of a late snooze in bed my mind started drifting and I found myself wondering what would happen if I ran into Tatty somewhere?

I have vastly broadened my sexual horizons from that first shag and now my husband John and I are swingers and I like having sex with females, couples and MFM threesomes. If I want to have sex with another man I know John is fine with that as long as he can watch or join in pleasuring me.

I am sure everything described below could happen, except a condom would always be used. We don't do unsafe sex. But this is a fantasy so who needs condoms?

Myself and John were on a one week holiday in a good hotel in Playa de las Americas, Tenerife. We'd been here before as it had a great night life and a pretty good swingers club.

We arrived on Saturday afternoon and were straight out the first evening going round the pubs relaxing after our flight.

"So, what would you like to do over the next week?" I asked John while sitting with our third or fourth drink.

"Well, we must have at least one visit to the swingers club and I fancy one of those jeep safaris, have you any must do's?" he replied.

"Actually, I don't want to do much more than relax around the pool during the daytime and come out of an evening, maybe see some live bands or perhaps a show. Though of course the swingers club has to be done at least once!"

"No problem," John replied, "if I am going somewhere during the daytime sure you'll be OK round the hotel pool or doing a bit of shopping."

So it came about that John booked his Safari trip for the Monday with an early start. He was ready and away before I got out of bed. After a leisurely breakfast I decided to make use of the hotel spa. A bit of time in the pool, then a bubbly hot tub filled my morning nicely!

Refreshed from the spa I decided to have a spot of lunch in the hotel bar. A chicken salad and glass of white wine was ordered and delivered to my table. I am just finishing off the salad when I looked up and notice a man standing at the bar sort of looking at me in a puzzled way.

You know that feeling you get when you think "do I know him?" I'm sure I do, but can't quite place where from. Possibly he is thinking the same. It can't be from the swingers club as we have not visited yet and we don't know anyone else in Tenerife. Nah, must be mistaken identity!

With a pint in his hand he comes to my table. "Em, excuse me, but is your name Shel?"

As soon as I heard his voice, the lightbulb went off in my head "Tatty!" I exclaimed. Then I was lost for words. What a co-incidence!

"Yes, it's me, though I guess you had trouble recognising me, as I did with you. Thirty something years since we last saw each other!" Tatty was laughing as he spoke. "So come on, how come you are on your own in a hotel bar in Tenerife?"

"Never mind that" I said standing up, "Hugs are required" Totally forgetting that after the spa I had just slipped on a thin summer dress with no underwear. Of course when Tatty took hold of me he soon realised there was no bra there and as his hands just sort of wandered down from my waist he found only a thin dress, no knickers.

"Don't I get a kiss as well?" He enquired. Not waiting for an answer he locked his lips on mine.

I'm not surprised he didn't recognise me at first, as while I am just very slightly heavier than when he first sunk his cock into me, my hair is now blonde not light brown and I am wearing glasses.

He has changed a bit more, from really dark brown hair, it is mostly grey now and he has put on a bit of weight, I'd describe him as chunky rather than fat which on a 5ft 10in height didn't look too bad.

After a minute we disengaged, "Come on Tatty, sit down and tell me what you have been doing for the last 30 years and what has happened to any others from our gang."

Tatty told me about his life, two divorces, the last one completed only a matter of weeks ago. He had been offered the use of a relative's apartment here in Tenerife for a week free of charge to help him get over the last divorce.

I explained that I was happily married with two kids and now that the kids have left home John and I are taking as many holidays as we can.

The next two hours sped by as we caught up with our life stories, interspersed with Tatty buying us more drinks.

It must have been the drinks but a wicked plan was beginning to form in my mind. I wanted to have Tatty again! Yep, time for Tatty to get his second ride with Shel.

Now, there is no way I would invite Tatty up to our room unless John was there. Strict rule, either of us having sex with anyone else needs the other one there. But I could tell John tonight that tomorrow is a day of sex for me. Only problem is making sure Tatty is up for it. Time for the cunning female mind to get to work!

"You asked earlier why I was alone in the hotel bar Tatty, well you've heard all about my happy life with John and our kids. Obviously we are here as a couple but usually if one of us wants to do a trip or something the other can do whatever they want." A bit of a come-on there from me, hope it wasn't too obvious.

"Like today," I continued, "John is on a Safari jeep ride and I've just been relaxing in the spa and came in here for lunch, then had the wonderful surprise of you turning up."

"It surely is an amazing co-incidence, I was just out for a walk, felt a bit thirsty and thought I pop in here for a drink. Speaking of which, would you like another drink?" Asked Tatty.

I bet Tatty was trying to get me a bit drunk to see if he could get me into bed!

"Well, go on then, but this is the very last as I need to start getting ready for our evening out, we are off to a show on the other side of the island."

Coming back with the drinks Tatty chose to sit right beside me instead of opposite as he had been. Unbidden his hand landed on my leg just below where my dress ended.

"You know Shel, you are still so attractive, like when we used to go out in Newcastle. I still think of that night we shagged at Lynn's party." Tatty was starting to get a bit amorous here and I didn't want it going too far today.

His hand was starting to slowly slide up my leg. "Hang on Tatty, there are a few people in this bar, I don't want people getting offended." Gently I removed his hand. "John is playing poker tomorrow lunchtime, why don't you meet me here again for lunch and maybe we'll revisit our memories of that night at Lynn's?"

I was hoping that Tatty would think that I was hinting about having sex with him, but that I was being discrete about it. Well, he was half right. Assuming I get my way, I WILL be having sex with him, but John will be there also.

Finishing our drinks, I told Tatty that I'd be having lunch in bar at 1pm and I pointed out a table at the other end of the room. "See that table with the large plant to the right of it? If you're here first get your drink and sit there, if I'm here first that's where I'll be." Unbeknown to Tatty the plant hid a lot of the table and a couple of the chairs from the view of the room. All part of the plan! With that I gave him a quick kiss, told him I was looking forwards to tomorrow and headed for the lifts.

I really hope I played it just right, enough hints to snare him, but not too many to appear to be a done deal. Now to let John know the score!

I was on the balcony of our room when John returned.

"Hiya, how was the Safari?" I shouted.

Coming out on the balcony John saw me topless catching a few sunbeams. "Not bad at all, the guide was great and we all got a go driving the Jeep down a mountain track. What about you, been doing anything interesting?"

"Well, how about you go have a shower and when you come out I'll tell you about my VERY interesting day." Said I, pointing at the bathroom. Coming back into the bedroom I removed my shorts which I had put on for sunbathing on the balcony.

Shortly after, John came out of the bathroom still drying himself with the towel. Immediately I went to him, took the towel off him, sunk to my knees and took his cock in my mouth.

"Wow, Shel what have I done to deserve this?" I heard him say. Taking no notice I just sucked harder until the flaccid cock enlarged and hardened until I could only get half the length in my mouth.

"Lie down on your back on the bed, I have a story to tell you." With those words I pushed him backwards onto the bed, closely following him. Barely giving him a chance to get ready I got into the cowgirl position, grasped his cock, held it upright and positioned my hole directly over the tip.

I moved down an inch until I felt his cockend between my inner lips, then stopped.

"You know how you love hearing the story of how I lost my virginity at a party to a guy called Tatty, how I at first told you that it didn't happen, then finally admitted that yes I did take his cock in me and loved it?"

I moved another inch down John's cock.

"You remember the details of the story where I even stood in my friend's living room and stepped out of my knickers, presented them to Tatty and told him to take me upstairs to shag me."

I moved another inch down John's cock.

"I told you how Tatty put on a condom, positioned his cock at the entrance of my virgin hole then was very considerate about breaking me in gently."

I moved another inch down John's cock.

"And finally I told you how I actually orgasmed the first time and loved the feel of the cock in me, straining and thrusting as he couldn't hold off from his orgasm as my fanny was so tight. Then when I felt him filling the condom with his spunk and he was pushing so hard up into me?"

"Yes, I remember, you know I love hearing your sexual exploits, what's brought this on?" John gasped as he started pushing his cock up into me, then grapping my hips to get me moving up and down.

"Oh nothing really," I whispered just loud enough for him to hear, "except that today in the bar downstairs Tatty turned up. And I am going to shag him tomorrow!"

"What? I don't believe you, your making it up!" John said, at the same time as thrusting harder and faster into me.

I feel his cock get that bit harder, he is not sure he should believe me or not, but the thought of seeing me impaled on the same cock that was my first certainly has stirred his desires. He knows that if it's true he will be there fully involved and probably taking photos.

"Right, got to stop now, time to get ready for that show or we'll miss the bus." With that I dismount from John's cock to his massive disappointment, but tough luck husband, I want you to keep all that spunk in you till tomorrow!

"So, come on tell me your cunning plan to get Tatty into bed tomorrow."

"Well, it really shouldn't be that hard. No, let me rephrase that, his cock will be really hard, I'll make sure of that." We are sitting at the back of the bus on our way back from the show and John wants to know the plan for tomorrow. "If I played my part correctly, Tatty now thinks, but is not sure, that he will be in with a chance of shagging me tomorrow. You are supposed to be off playing poker at the casino and I am meeting him for lunch."

"Therefore, as far as Tatty is concerned, all he has to do is pour a few drinks down me, reminisce about the old days and hey presto, up to the room, shag me, then off before you come back from poker. I think he is praying I'll be a pushover for him to compensate for his recent divorce"

"You haven't told him we are swingers then?" says John.

"No, I worried that he'd get scared off. He did say that his first marriage was to a sexually boring woman and his second was not much better. So the thought of you and him taking turns at me might have blown his mind."

"So what is your grand plan then?" John asked me with a puzzled look on his face.

"Well, Tatty is supposed to be meeting me at 1pm. I will be ordering lunch in the bar again and of course a drink. General chit chat while having lunch, then I am going to excuse myself and head to the toilet. I will text you from the toilet and you come down to the bar 10 minutes later."

"And how do I explain my unexpected presence when I am supposed to be playing poker?"

"You got knocked out by someone who had a Royal Flush against your quad sevens! It does happen dear husband, even to you!" John is not a bad poker player, but he'll never win The World Series. "So, you came back early to meet your wife's old friend"

"Hah, bet that spooks him!" John exclaimed.

"Maybe so, but we will drop gentle hints, if not outright disclosure, about MFM threesomes, hopefully he will be randy enough to go for it."

"OK, I can go with that," replied John, "So am I getting a shag tonight then?"

"No chance, I want your balls full of spunk for tomorrow. I want Tatty to have sloppy seconds before he shoots his lot in me."

I wanted to get a bit more dressed up today for meeting Tatty than I had been yesterday. So I put on stockings and suspenders, a skirt which is perfect for seduction as it rides right up if I have been sitting down and a tight white vest top and some medium heels. Applied make-up and at 12-55 I am ready head downstairs. "Remember John, 10 minutes after I text you, you arrive in the bar. We'll be sitting at the table which is obscured by the large plant."

Arriving at the bar I find Tatty standing looking at the menu with a half finished beer in front of him. "See anything nice?" I ask.

Looking me up and down he smiles broadly and says, "I certainly have now!"

"Cheeky boy!"

"So what can I order you for lunch and to drink Shel?"

"Could you get me Chicken salad please and a glass of white wine. I'll go over to the table before anyone else grabs it." I had to get to the table first as I wanted to be at the seat obscured by the large plant. Within a couple of minutes Tatty was sitting opposite me, having brought the drinks over.

"Well, this is more refined than the old days in the pubs of Newcastle," he said as a waiter delivered our food.

"I've been lucky that we can now go to these sort of places and have also done and seen things which I'd never even dreamed of back in the day." I said while looking directly into his eyes. "Anyway, we should get this food eaten."

Lunch eaten, the waiter came to remove our plates, I noticed his eyes looking at my legs so I looked down. As I thought would happen the skirt had ridden up and the tops of my stockings with the suspender clips were on show.

"You could have told me," I whispered to Tatty, "I'll have to put myself right before that waiter comes back." I stood up and deliberately took my time wriggling the skirt back down.

"No chance," said Tatty, "I was enjoying the show too much, look the waiter is bringing the drinks now, what a shame you spoiled his show."

A disappointed looking waiter placed our drinks then left with a lingering look at my legs.

"You still have probably the best looking legs I have ever seen, Shel. I didn't appreciate how good they were back then, all I wanted to do was get them open and me in between them."

"Hmmm, thanks for the compliment, yes I do remember very well all that happened that night. I really did enjoy it, but of course it nearly didn't happen after that drunk lass nearly wrecked Lynn's kitchen just as we were about to do it upstairs."

Tatty gave a wry smile, "I had the condom all ready to use, you had your legs open, then all Hell broke loose downstairs, we had to get dressed real quick to see what was happening."

"That's right and what you probably don't know was after me and Lynn tidied up downstairs I was not in the mood any more. It was Lynn who said to get you to lick me out to put me back in the mood, which was the first time I had ever been licked down there and how great it was!"

Tatty gave a big smile, "No, I never knew that, but luckily it worked and I did manage to pop your cherry, you have no idea how many times I have replayed that night in my mind."

"Oh, me too," I whispered just loud enough for him to hear. "Excuse me for a minute, I must go to the toilet."

From the toilet I sent a text to John. "See you in ten minutes." I also removed my knickers and put them in my handbag.

Returning to the table I asked Tatty, "do you remember after the commotion when I brought you a fresh beer at the party, sat on your lap and said that was the consolation prize for not getting a shag? What did I do next?"

He answered straight away, "you stood up in the middle of the living room, reached under your skirt and took your knickers off then gave them to me and said they were the second consolation prize."

"That's right, then I sat back down on your lap and told you something."

"Yes, you told me to take you back upstairs and shag you."

I reached into my handbag, balled my knickers tightly into my hand then reached across to take his nearest hand. I pressed the knickers into his hand and said, "these are not a consolation prize, but can you guess what might be the next prize?"

His face was a picture of puzzlement turning slowly to delight!

And my timing was perfect as at that precise moment I heard John saying "Hi Shel, I got stuffed at poker, so thought I'd join you and your lunch date for a couple of drinks."

Never have I seen a face turn from delight, to puzzlement then to sadness as quickly as Tatty's did. Poor lad, the prize was his to grasp, so to speak, when it appeared to be snatched away!

"And you must be Tatty, I have heard so much about you. Yesterday afternoon Shel was full of it as she was telling me about meeting you in this bar. What an amazing co-incidence!" I heard John say as he held out his hand to Tatty. Yes, I got his private joke to me, full of it indeed, meaning me taking his cock as I was telling the story.

"Let me get us all a drink, what will you have Shel, Tatty?"

Without batting an eyelid I replied that I would like, "Sex on the Beach please dear, if it's not too early to get a cock...tail? Tatty, you still on the beer or would you like to have Sex on the Beach with me?"

With a bit of a confused nod Tatty indicated that beer would be fine.

While John went off to the bar to get the drinks, Tatty leaned over to me and asked "should I leave, what's happening, will your husband be staying long, do you want to meet at another time?"

"Sit tight, wait till John comes back and we'll explain a bit more about our world."

When John came back with the drinks he told Tatty to move seats to next to mine and he'd sit on the opposite side of the table. This meant that only John was in view of anyone else in the bar.

"So a toast, to old friends, unexpected meetings and happy reunions," proposed John. We all drank to that. "It's a good job you are hidden from view Shel, that skirt has ridden right up, people could see your knickers," he continued.

"They'd have to have very good eyes, right now they are in Tatty's pocket," I retorted.

Poor Tatty, didn't know what to say.

"You know, Shel has told me so much about you and the people you all used to hang out with, I almost think I know them. I love to hear her story of the party where a very drunk lass caused such a commotion," said John looking directly at Tatty.

Without missing a beat he then said, "But at least you did get to shag her."

At the same time I pulled my skirt up, took hold of Tatty's hand, spread my legs and put his hand right onto my naked, smoothly shaved fanny.

"OK, I think we owe an explanation, you see Tatty, John and I are swingers, have been for nearly 20 years. I am bi-sexual, I enjoy having sex with other couples, single females and from time to time I want a damn good fucking from two men. One of which is always John."

SexyShel
SexyShel
160 Followers
12