Tatty Rides Again

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SexyShel
SexyShel
162 Followers

Poor, poor confused Tatty, he is looking at me, looking at his hand on my fanny, looking at John. Totally lost for words.

"Basically Tatty, if you are up for it, after these drinks we can all go back to our room. You and John take it in turns shagging and satisfying me. Only thing not on the menu is any play between you and John, he is not bi. Other than that, just about anything goes."

"Wow, I must admit I have never been in a threesome before, my two wives barely wanted normal sex, never mind stuff like that. I'd be mad to turn it down. Yes, let's do it!" With that his finger found its way into my fanny, exactly the same as he had done all those years ago.

While finishing our drinks Tatty asked us lots of questions about the swinging lifestyle, which we answered honestly. Often his jaw dropped with amazement when we mentioned stuff we have done with other people which is commonplace to us now, but mind blowing to him.

John did have one last question for Tatty though. "As responsible swingers we get STD checkups every few months. Can I ask if you have had a test or been involved with unsafe sex outside of a relationship?"

Tatty scoffed, "I have hardly had any sex for the last five years. My second marriage was ten years long, for the last five years it was a quicky missionary style shag about once a month IF I was lucky. Then I found out three months ago the she had been shagging her boss for the last two years. That was it, marriage over and just to be sure I was safe I did go for tests and am totally clean."

"Right," I said, finishing the last of my drink, "Time to head upstairs, I need cock!" Rising from my seat I faced Tatty so he had a close up view of my nicely wet, shaved fanny. "See anything nice?" I asked again while wriggling the skirt back down to look respectable again.

On entering our room, John headed to the bathroom, which left Tatty looking at me.

"Please help me out of this skirt, it's great for seduction, but I'm fed up with it now."

From behind willing hands reached to the catch of my skirt and then slid the zip down. I shimmied out of the skirt, and then bent over to pick it up, making sure to rub my bum onto Tatty's crotch. Throwing the skirt across the room I straightened up and found a pair of hands pushing up the front of my vest top and cupping my tits.

Gently rubbing myself against Tatty I was lost in the moment of him holding my tits and tugging on my nipples. "How to they feel now, compared to thirty-ish years ago then."

"Just as beautiful," he replied, while at the same time lifting my vest top over my head and throwing it to join my skirt.

I turned round to face him, pulled his head to mine and locked lips. "You are way overdressed," I said as I started to unbutton his shirt then dragged my nails down his chest. Now came the fun part, I loosened his jeans then pushed them and his boxer shorts down his legs. His cock is only half hard, I think he is still a little nervous. I can solve that!

Dropping to my knees I take his cock in one hand while fondling his balls with the other. Looking up at his face I stick out my tongue and lick the end of his cock. A nice pearl of pre-come has made an appearance, I lean forwards, purse my lips and suck gently right on the end of the cock, not enveloping the end. My hands are not idle but giving gentle tugs on his balls and a slow up and down motion low down on his cock. Without breaking eye contact I slowly consume his enlarging cock into my mouth, breathing warm air on it and just lightly sucking. A few minutes of this and his shaft has turned solid. My work down here is done.

Kicking my shoes off, I climb onto the bed and tell Tatty to, "get naked, then get your mouth on my fanny." Within one minute he has done just that.

"Now that's a sight I like to see," exclaims John as he comes into the bedroom, he is naked already having taken his clothes off in the bathroom. Some might think we have done this before!

"Take no notice of John, just you keep licking me and a nice suck on my clit now and then please," I instruct Tatty while tightening the grip on his head with my thighs. Soft moans are escaping my lips, the feelings are building up in me, and an orgasm is not far off.

"Urrrhhhh, Lick it harder, Urgggggghhhhh, suck the clit, UUUUrrrrrrgggghhhhhhhhhh, that's it. I'm coming!"

John jumps onto the bed and sucks one of my erect nipples into his mouth. That intensifies the sensations and I feel my fanny contract and pulse then squirt some juice over Tatty's mouth and nose. More contractions, pulses and squirts follow.

"Stop, stop both of you, let me recover please." I am coming down from the sensations and could not stand any more stimulation right now.

"Is it OK if I video our play Tatty, no faces shown and just for our private use?" John has our phone in his hand.

"Sure, I don't have a problem with that as long as I can see the video before I go."

Reaching over to the bedside table I get hold of a bottle of silicon massage oil. "On your back Tatty I am going to massage your cock."

Once he is settled I pour some of the oil onto his cock, then just delicately spread it around, from cockend to base. I then lift myself up and spread my legs over his midsection facing away from him. I lower myself until I can feel the underside of his cock nestling against my fanny lips. "Enjoy." I say as I start rubbing up and down his cock. My inner lips are dragging along his cock and when I bend forwards slightly my clit makes contact as well, but in this position there is no chance of his cock entering me.

After a few minutes of this, I turn around, facing him, so that I am again running my fanny up and down his cock, but this way round his cockhead can press up and I just let it enter my hole at the top of each stroke before lifting off and going to the bottom of the cock again.

Deciding he has been tormented enough I dismount and lie back down on the bed. Spreading my legs very wide I point downwards.

"Tatty, you are first to go and just like the first time take it easy till my fanny gets used to you." Climbing between my legs he positions his cockend at the entrance to my hole, exactly like he did when he took my cherry. John is standing to one side videoing the show.

Looking directly into my eyes he slowly starts entering me. When he gets half way in I orgasm, not a full on screaming one, but nice enough. "Yes, Yes, Yes. Oh fuck me more, but make sure you last a lot longer than you did the first time you had me." I didn't tell Tatty that I always orgasm as soon as I get a new cock in me, much better to let him think it was all him. I climax pretty easily either from licking, finger stimulation or cock.

Soon his cock is right up me and he then begins a slow in and out motion. It's always nice to feel a new man giving me pleasure. "A bit faster please." Sure enough he steps up a gear. My fanny is wonderfully slippery, a combination of natural lubricant and the massage oil, which means I can go for ages without feeling sore. "Can you give me it really hard and fast for a minute then give John a go at me."

He certainly follows instructions, I am being pounded! "Ug, Ug, Ug," the breath is being forced out of me with each in stroke as he seems to get every millimetre into my pussy.

Sweating and panting he finally slows then pulls out. "All yours mate," he says to John who pulls me towards the end of the bed so my bum just hangs over.

Standing at the edge of the bed John lifts my legs straight up and separates them, looking down at my gaping hole he takes aim and without using his hands inserts himself into me.

"Watch this," he says and gestures Tatty to come closer.

John has a trick where he leans forwards over me, keeping my legs on the outside edges of his shoulders and can move his waist back and forwards, completely removing his cock from me and then reinsert it straight back in. It is a great sensation for both of us, I feel his cock repeated opening my inner lips and just going into me, while John feels all the sensations at the tip of his cock as it goes in and out.

We continue like that for a little while then John tells me to get on the bed doggy style. I know what his plan is!

John knees behind me and enters me fast and confidently. He gets hold of my suspender belt, one hand each side, bunches it with his fists and starts to give me a pounding equal to Tatty's efforts, but because I am in doggy it feels so much deeper.

"Tatty, get your mouth under me, suck on a tit and pull the nipple of the other one." This doubles my pleasure and I know it won't be long to my next orgasm. Reaching out I get hold of Tatty's cock and start wanking him.

John is still hammering away at me, using the suspender belt as leverage, thrusting deep inside me then withdrawing nearly all the way out. Combined with the pleasure radiating from my tits my orgasm is rushing up at me now.

Stars explode inside my head! "Fuccccckkkkkkkkkkk, fuck me, fuck me!" I feel John push right up me, straining to get every part of his cock in me. He explodes and what feels like a gallon of cum blasts into me. I feel the pulsing of his cock and my fanny responds with pulses and grips of its own.

I collapse face forwards onto the pillow gasping for breath and only John's cock deep in my pussy and him holding my waist up by the suspender belt keep my mid section off the bed.

After a minute I feel John withdraw his cock, followed soon after by the feeling of cum escaping from me. Looking between my legs I see a slivery trail just reaching to the top of my left stocking.

"Tatty, your turn, get behind me and stick it in!" I let go of his cock and look at his face. A bit of doubt is evident. "Have you never had sloppy seconds? You'll love it, go in slow and savour the warm, slippery feeling."

I feel him get in position. John has started filming again as Tatty starts putting it to me again.

"Hey, that's not a bad feeling, it's different from before and when I push in I see lots of cum squirting out of Shel's fanny." Tatty obviously has become a convert to sloppy seconds.

"Right Tatty, go for it mate, give it to her hard and fast. Grip her suspender belt and ride her as hard as you can, when you feel yourself coming shove it right up her and hold it there till you're finished. I'm going to get Shel to clean my cock."

John positions himself between me and the headboard so he can keep filming and presents his cum coated cock to my mouth. With the tremendous thrusting and pounding I am getting from Tatty it's difficult to actually do more than lick it in passing, but I try my best. Eventually I manage to capture his cock between my lips and can really start to taste the cum. I don't have to move my head much, the back and forwards motion provided by the shagging does that just fine.

After about ten minutes of the most energetic shagging I think I have ever had, (Didn't think Tatty would have that much stamina), I feel the cock get jammed right up me and the end expand, I know what's about to happen! Sure enough I feel a blast of cum hitting my cervix, followed by four more equally powerful shots, then a couple of smaller squirts. The moans and groans from behind me tell a story of a man's joy and relief at the end of a good fucking session!

The jets of spunk have started another orgasm for me, my fanny grips hard on the cock lodged in there. This one is from the mind as well as the body. I'm remembering the first time that his cock was squirting spunk inside of me. My moans and obscene language aimed at Tatty fill the room and probably are heard down the corridor. I don't care! I've just been well fucked and received a bucket load of cum, let others share my joy!

John seems to have enjoyed the ride also, his cock is now solid again, bet he took a little blue pill in the bathroom!

"Right, final swap, Tatty bring your cock for cleaning, John just put your cock in me and very gently in and out, no more hard thrusts." I watch between my legs as the cock is removed from my fanny and an absolute torrent of spunk makes its way down my leg!

A quick shuffling of bodies gets everyone in the right position. I am presented with Tatty's cock absolutely covered in cum, it's not only coating the cockhead, but all the shaft is glistening with a layer of cum, his balls are overlaid with more of the stuff. I am in for a feast here!

John's cock is filling my hole nicely and I swear I can detect a slight difference in tastes when I lick different areas of the cock in front of me. Maybe I am wrong, but I am sure that last taste was John's spunk and the different one, perhaps a little more salty, is Tatty's. Within a few minutes I have licked up and swallowed all the cum and Tatty's cock is fresh as a daisy!

"OK John, let's take a breather, time for drinks all round," I feel John withdraw and I reposition myself against the bed headboard. "So, how was that for you Tatty? And John, did you enjoy your first sloppy thirds?"

"Wow Shel, I can't begin to tell you how much fun I've had, every minute has been wonderful, although I admit some things were a first for me. I can't begin to tell you how grateful I am to you both for including me in this shagfest!" Said Tatty.

"As for me, the sloppy thirds was similar to sloppy seconds, though obviously a bit sloppier, Tatty you must have pumped a week's worth of spunk when you came up Shel." John said as he was bringing a couple of beers and a glass of wine for me.

"Well, for my part, I have been royally fucked today! It's one of the rare occasions where I wanted and got continuous hard shagging. Plenty of top class orgasms and a fanny that knows it has been used. Look at it, poor thing, still wide open and dripping spunk! My suspender belt is stretched beyond repair and my stocking tops are soaked with spunk!"

"I've an idea!" I continued, "if John is agreeable, would you like to come to the swingers club with us on Friday evening Tatty? Its trio night, which means a couple can take in a single guy, we could have another threesome and maybe even get another couple involved also?"

"No objections here," replied John, "If you are still in the same rampant mode I'll need another cock on call to deal with you."

"That would round off my holiday on a real high note, needless to say I had no chance of getting to a swingers club with either of my wives, I'd be honoured to go with you both, can't wait to see what it's like." Said Tatty with much excitement, "would it be too cheeky to ask for another shag today Shel, to keep me going till Friday?"

"Look at the state of my fanny! That is out of action till Friday! But I promise you'll get as much on Friday as you did today, maybe even more!"

And that is where the story of Tatty getting his second ride with me ended, but what a wild ride it was! Maybe another late morning snooze will visualize the club visit, if anyone is interested?

SexyShel
SexyShel
162 Followers
12