Taught a Lesson for Spying

Story Info
Big sister punishes me.
1.3k words
4.01
33.1k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters in this story are above the age of eighteen.

***

One quiet evening, I had endured another boring day at college and was relaxing, playing some Super Metroid when I started to feel a bit peckish. After managing a bomb jump up to an early energy tank, I paused the game and went downstairs to get a bag of crisps/chips. When I passed by the bathroom I could hear the shower going but the door was only half closed.

Being a bit of a pervert, I carefully peered around the door to see my elder sister's bare arse looking at me as she took the bobble out of her hair. It was really small and cute, but was as round as two oranges, it truly was something special.

I watched in awe, as Sophie lathered up her body with soap. She really focused on her tits, her pussy and rear, all the important areas. I couldn't stop my hand from wandering into my pajama bottoms and playing with my wet pussy. My brain was telling me I should stop, but my body didn't care and made me drip for my sister.

My eyes closed as I drifted off to pleasure land. I don't know how long I was standing there for, but it was long enough for my sister to not only notice me but get out of the shower, put a towel round her and start yelling at me.

"WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING YOU NOSEY LITTLE PERVERT! She was furious

I was a deer in headlights.

"God, I thought this might happen his Sammy, but not with you, you little freak."

"I-I."

"Was it you outside my door the other week watching me get changed."

"Erm."

"Say something!"

"I-it was me and I am sorry."

"Oh my God." she looked at me in disgust."

"I owe Sammy an apology, because it was fucking you."

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to."

"You didn't mean to spy on me. Do know what you are saying? You accidentally touched yourself while watching me in the shower?"

"I'm sorry, I-I will go to my room, I won't do this again." I tried to walk out the room but Sophie grabbed me fast.

"Oh, you're not going anywhere, you little freak." She pulled me into the room and slammed the door behind us.

Without warning Sophie grabbed me from behind, one hand around my neck and the other around my stomach. "If you think I am just going to let a creep like you walk away after spying on me then you've got another thing coming." She slapped me across the face with the hand that was on my stomach.

"OW! Sophie that hurt."

"Oh, that hurt? Well, too bad." She tightened her grip on my throat for about twenty seconds.

After she let go, I was coughing and spluttering, gasping for air."

"A-are you trying to kill me?"

"I'm not going to kill you, but I am going to teach you a lesson you won't soon forget. She slapped me across the face again.

"OW!"

"Seeing as you got a were looking at me, I am going to have a good look at you."

Sophie yanked my bottoms down and whipped my top off over my head."

"Oh look Carly, you're naked." She was being very rough, grabbing my arse, my pussy and slapping my tits a few times.

"Please stop Sophie. I am sorry."

"Stop? Oh Carly, I haven't even begun." she dug her nails into my butt.

"Ow, ow, ow, ow."

"Does that hurt?"

"Yes, of course it does!" She released her grasp.

"Maybe I should take a photo of you and send it to all the people at your college."

My heart sank, with how rough she was being I thought she was being serious and broke down into tears. Waterfalls poured from my eyes believing that she was going to humiliate me in front of everybody.

"You don't want that to happen?"

"N-n-no." I managed to get a word out after a lot of whimpering."

"Are you ever going to spy on me again?"

"No."

She released both of her hands and I dropped to the floor.

"Stop your crying."

"O-ok-kay."

"If you do something for me, I will forget this ever happened."

"W-what do you w-want me to do?" Sophie let her towel drop to the ground.

"You are going to pleasure me. You want to stare at my body, well now you are going to lick it, starting with my arsehole."

"What?"

"Come here and stick your tongue in my arse, or you are dead to me."

"Okay."

I crawled over and got my face right next to the butt I have fantasized about for so long.

"You're a lucky girl, Carly, I just got out the shower so my arse should be squeaky clean."

I placed hands on either cheek and spread the apart, I had front row seats to Sophie's tiny arsehole, if you looked at this thing you would truly believe the ridiculous myth that girls don't shit, piss or fart.

"Stop staring and get in there." She grabbed the back of my head and pulled it into her butt.

My tongue sprang out of my mouth and swirled all around the little hole getting it nice and wet. I put a lot of elbow grease into licking the beautiful butt, going bottom to top, left to right, in circles. I licked the arse every which way. This had a big effect on Sophie, she had moved one of her hands to her perfect pussy and rubbed it as I licked. She had no control of the sounds leaving her mouth, these moans were getting louder and louder.

As soon as Sophie's knees began to buckle, she turned round in a flash and smashed my face into her pussy as she squirted her juices everywhere, flooding my mouth, my face, my hair and even the floor in her cum. After an intense orgasm, her legs gave me and she fell right on top of me then tasted her juice that was on my face.

"D-does this mean you will forget his ever happened?"

"Almost, I have one last thing in mind for you."

"What is it?"

"I want you to sit down in the tub and close your eyes."

I climbed into the empty tub. "I'm ready."

"I said close your eyes."

"O-okay, what do I do now?"

"Sit tight and await your surprise."

With my eyes closed, I couldn't see a thing, but I did hear her get into the tub and I could smell her pussy, it must have been close to my face. I felt a couple warm drops on my face, followed by a torrent of warm water, I opened my eyes to see what was happening and my jaw dropped as I saw Sophie pissing all over my face.

Sophie noticed I had opened my mouth and quickly moved her stream into my mouth. My sister was now pissing directly into my mouth, any normal person would go into panic mode and try to escape, but I kind of liked it. Having someone piss on you, or in your mouth is somehow exciting to me. After a little while the stream of golden fluid died down and I was left with a dripping tap. Making sure it didn't go to waste I stuck out my tongue and licked the drops off her pussy.

"Right, I'm done here."

She grabbed her towel and left the room without another word, while I thought about everything that happened drenched in her cum and her piss. From that day forth I never spied on Sophie again, out of fear of what she might do if she caught me a second time and every time I took a shower, I would piss on myself and in my mouth. So while I no longer spy, Sophie introduced me to a new hobby.