All Comments on 'Taught by a Cougar'

by redkissy

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
daylilygardenerdaylilygardeneralmost 7 years ago
Hot

I love to teach a shy young man on how to pleasure a woman. And this story describes such an encounter/adventure.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Liz (A 60 year-old Cougar)

I love these stories of older women teaching a young man how to pleasure a woman. I lost my virginity to a 39 year-old woman when I was 14. It was the best sex I've ever had. She has been dead several years now and I'm 78 years-old, but I will never forget her. Each day I have my shot of Brandy, I give a toast to her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Awesome

I loved the storey great job

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Good Story.

When I was 19 I was having great sex with a 40 year old woman. She showed me a thing or too. She liked 69 an anal sex.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
WHY?

I started reading your story and was enjoying it up until he states "I knew I was above average at 8.5 inches long" and that lost my interest. WHY do most writers think they have to have the biggest dick to make the story good? To me you could have said words like "I have an average sized dick ......) and I would have kept reading and believed the story but too many spoil it with boasting. Sorry but I like more believable stories.

FOUNTAINPEN67FOUNTAINPEN67almost 7 years ago
DAMN!

Another red hot story from the hand of redkissy! I am a sucker for stories where an older woman seduces a young dude. I lost my virginity to an older woman and I have had the smoking hots for cougars ever since. Well done! Five

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Completely ruined by bad grammar, spelling mistakes, incorrect words and so on

Great start but tailed off after halfway and a complete fuck-up when it comes to the English Language.

Get an editor. Learn how to write a story, use commas appropriately, use a spell checker as a start.

redkissyredkissyalmost 7 years agoAuthor
Anonymous from 7/10/17

Really, i mean really you don't seem to like my work so why are you reading it? I have this gut feeling you've commented on other stories of mine. I believe in constructive criticism and i take it to heart and try to make changes. But you are a joke and so stop reading my stories. You have issues with me or my work email me. Don't trash me in this page.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I really liked this story.

I have been reading a lot of the newly posted stories. But none of them turned out to be as nice as this one. So I say good work and hope to see more of your work soon.

DaveDeSadeDaveDeSadealmost 7 years ago
Ignore Anonymous

Red,

I teach college level English composition, so I'm pretty sensitive to mistakes in writing. This story is fine. I read it through without any grinding of teeth for pet peeves, and the story was so interesting I wasn't distracted by a couple of minor things. You write very well. Anonymous doesn't show us his/her writing; I wonder why.

I know it's infuriating, but posting an angry retort shows that they hurt you, which was the intent. Just chuckle to yourself and move on to the next comment. This is obviously written by some clown, and clowns are funny, doing stupid things to get a laugh.

David

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
5 stars

There is a difference between constructive feed back and being a jerk. That one commenter is a jerk.

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooalmost 7 years ago
Beautiful story of love

All young people need such teachings

TheWandTheWandabout 5 years ago
So hot...

I felt like Liz was sucking my cock!

She swallows his load, then has him fuck her silly...superb!

Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hot

So hot. You described Lucas' lust and shyness well. Very naughty set up with great build up and attention to details. I especially liked the way you described Liz, and how she teased Lucas. I didn't expect her to pat his ass. No wonder he had a boner the whole time. I liked how he was so turned on by her that he had to jerk off as soon as he got home. Lucas made a good choice to pursue her. I'm glad she let him fuck her without a condom and cum in her pussy. My favorite parts were: "When I was completely naked Liz just looked me up, and down. I heard her moan then she looked me in the eye, and told me, "Honey you have a gorgeous cock! I can't believe you haven't had more women."

I just shrugged at her... but inside I was totally thrilled that she liked what she saw. I knew I was above average at 8.5 inches long, I have a large mushroom top but the girth of my cock isn't overly thick. My fingers touch when my hand is wrapped around it.

We stepped into the shower together. She started washing my body with soap, and when she got to my cock and balls she paid extra close attention to them. I turned to stand under the water spray. Liz got down on her knees in front of me and started stroking my cock before she wrapped her lips around my tip."

And

"I reached in with my tongue to lick her, it was a different taste but not bad at all. I started licking her with more gusto, I could hear her moaning when I flicked my tongue across her clit. I could see the little nub peek out of its hood, so I kept teasing it then I sucked on it which I heard Liz moan as she was shaking. All of a sudden Liz's pussy got really wet so I knew she came, I licked up all of her juices. It became addicting to me I did not want to stop.

After Liz's came down from her orgasm she started instructing me again. "Lucas, I want you to put two fingers in my pussy hole, and hook them upwards to touch my g-spot. While you finger fuck me, and lick my clit."

I did as she told me to do, I heard her suck in her breath, I guess I found her g-spot. I started stroking my fingers in, and out while I licked her clit just like she instructed me. I was so fucking hard I thought I would explode soon. After a few more minutes of doing this to her, she screamed as she had another orgasm. After she came down, and I cleaned her up she told me to lay on my back.

I got comfortable on the bed watching her movements, I was hard as a rock which Liz seemed to appreciate by the smile on her face. She straddled my waist and leaned forward to kiss me. She moaned as she tasted herself on my tongue. She lifted her head and guided my cock into her pussy."

Keep up the great work. I wouldn't mind reading a sequel to this.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userredkissy@redkissy
579 Followers
Married to a awesome man that loves sex as much as i do. I have a wonderful imagination and fantasies so i enjoy writing them down and sharing them with the lit readers. I want to thank everyone for reading and enjoying my stories.