Taught by Elaine

Story Info
I learn the joys of lesbian sex from a wealthy older woman.
1.1k words
4.39
15.7k
18
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So, I've been meaning to tell you about how an older woman took me under her wing when I was a teen.

I was working at Hawthorne Co. Luxury Goods in the Atlantic Crossing mall. I was tall for my age and enjoyed flirting with the older guys who responded to my saucy glances. But I already knew that I wanted to be with women too.

In December, a new manager named Michelle came on board. In her late 20's, she was married with three kids, but also volunteered at a feminist collective on Fuller Boulevard and brought books like Our Bodies, Ourselves and My Secret Garden to read on her break.

Sometimes, when the store was quiet, we'd talk about men, dating, relationships, and sex. I confessed to her one day that I had strong bi desires, had fooled around with my little girlfriends over the years, and wanted to take it much further with an older woman. Michelle told me she'd keep her eyes open at the collective and try to find the right match for me.

But neither of us was prepared for what happened when Elaine strode into the otherwise unoccupied store that Monday morning. It was just before lunch hour.

She had wavy shoulder-length brown hair, green eyes and full lips, and the way she carried herself was a perfect model of early-40's, take-no-bullshit authority. She wore a classic dark pea coat over a white silk blouse, unbuttoned to give a hint of her black bra, along with a red skirt and black knee-high leather boots. It wasn't hard to guess from her Prada handbag that she was a successful businesswoman.

She walked right past Michelle, who was closer to the entrance, and came up to me, holding out her beautifully manicured hand and making direct eye contact as she introduced herself. Hawthorne Co. Luxury Goods had just introduced a new commission scheme, and so I was delighted when Elaine said she wanted to buy one of the new gold bracelets we were selling in a special seasonal line.

"It's for a girl about your age," Elaine told me. "Put that one on."

Did she know how old I was? I felt my face flush with excitement as Elaine coolly and unabashedly appraised me. I tried to tell her about the New Mexico artist who had designed the bracelets, but she cut me off: "I want the most expensive one."

Her accent was...Chicago or New York? I couldn't tell.

I complied. "That's lovely," she said. "Five hundred dollars? I'll take that."

I rang it up and put it in a bag for her. Then she shocked me when she handed it back to me. "It's a gift. For you."

Michelle, who had been watching the scene unfold with a smile, looked surprised too. Elaine continued: "Are you free for lunch? I'm staying at the Hotel Astoria and would love to have you join me."

I looked to Michelle for permission and she nodded quickly. It wasn't just because I'd made the sale. There was a special energy in the room. A bi teen needed an older woman's guidance. And Michelle wanted to give me the blessing that nobody else -- not my boyfriends, my family, or the fucking Catholic Church -- had given me.

I was right about the Chicago accent. Elaine was a successful financial investor who had business partners in five Eastern states. I was electrified by her presence as she ordered oysters, prawns, and salads for the two of us. She swore freely, not caring who heard her, and ate with a man's uninhibited appetite, not afraid to show me her tongue.

"We could be sisters," she told me. "Look at you. So beautiful. Would you like me to be your big sister, hon?"

She paid the bill. In the elevator to the 11th floor, we made out as she openly groped my tits, treating me like a longtime girlfriend. On the 6th floor, a maid got on and couldn't help staring, but Elaine didn't stop. My cunt was absolutely fucking soaked.

Elaine's room was a mess. It hadn't been made up that day, but I didn't care as we continued to explore each other's bodies.

She made me take off my top and told me: "I've been dying to suck these since I saw you through the store window." Elaine's aggressive, raunchy approach was unbelievably arousing. She sucked me deep into her mouth, flicking my nipples and making me moan as my cunt contracted for her.

Elaine took off her clothes and her naked body was magnificent. There were stretch marks above her thick, dark triangle of pubic hair, but she didn't give a fuck. I stripped out of my dress and we lay together on the bed, passionately tongue-kissing and touching. Elaine told me: "I love how soft your skin is. You feel so good. You're absolutely amazing."

Then she held open her thick cunt lips and told me how she liked her clit stimulated and licked. "I've been with more than 150 men and women, and I know what I need, little sister."

Elaine's raw candor emboldened me and I told her: "I did 69 with a boy one time and I loved it. Can we do that together?"

The curtains were wide open as I mounted over her face and ground my cunt into her. It felt so base, so fucking raw and good. She sucked me in deep and her legs spread into a wide V as I leaned forward to lick out her musky slit. She tonguefucked me steadily and then began to suck on my clit like no guy had. Shit. So fucking good.

We were getting loud, loud and raunchy. Elaine yelled and writhed under me: "Oh yeah...oh fuck...eat me out, sister...oh my fucking God..."

It got so loud I didn't even notice that the maid had opened the hotel room door and come in. As she stared, stunned at the sight of my teenage curves grinding down on Elaine's face, I made eye contact, showing her my tongue, and then climaxed hard. With a yell. Fuck yes.

The maid left in a hurry, but my slutty little exhibitionist self loved knowing what she'd seen.

We played for another half hour before I told Elaine I had to get back to work. But I continued as her toy girl for the next two years. Telling an envious Michelle all of the juicy details was almost as much fun as each sleazy rendezvous.

Every time Elaine was in town, she lavished me with gifts, meals, clothes, and money. She couldn't get enough of sucking my tits and eating me out. We even did a photo shoot in her suite one time with another woman behind the cameras. Elaine finally moved to Hong Kong, though, and we lost touch.

Now my goal is to be what Elaine was to a young bisexual woman. Want to help me find her? Want to watch me teach her. Oh, I know you do.