Taught by Mother - Moving On

Story Info
Mother's role in turning my girlfriend on to sex.
5.6k words
4.53
34.9k
34

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/25/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Taught by mother - moving on

It was mid-morning by the time my mother pushed my mouth away from her hungry pussy and told me that she needed a break. I was still in wonderland after all that had happened last night and now this morning. As I stood up from mother's bed, she rolled towards me and pulled my semi-hard cock to her lips.

"Don't think I've stopped enjoying what we were doing - but I've got to get myself sorted out so that I can get to work."

Just the feel of her lips against my cock was enough for me to spring back to life.

Mother sat up and swung her naked legs off the mattress. Her tits looked even sexier than they had last night when the whole thing kicked off with her tossing me off all over them. She looked at my swollen cock, then slowly licked the hood of it, before putting half my length into her mouth for what seemed like a whole minute.

She released me, saying, "I've got to go to the loo, before I burst."

I went to my room next door and put on some clothes. I heard the toilet flush and her going back into her bedroom. Immediately she came into my room, wearing a dressing gown.

"Will you be here when I get back from work this evening?" she asked.

"Probably not - I'm due on a pub crawl with Mike and Jimmy."

"I expect I'll be so tired, I'll be in bed and fast asleep before you come in.....but I'd love a cup of tea in the morning - and who knows what might happen then. But remember, you can't mention a single word about what's gone on here to anyone - you won't, will you?"

A couple of hours later, mother said "I'm going to get my make-up on, then get dressed for work. You don't fancy sharing the bathroom with me, do you? Really, that's where the fun started yesterday, when you got hard watching me in my underwear."

As if I was going to turn down that invitation.

When she joined me in the bathroom, at first I thought she had put on exactly the same undies as the day before; the matching green bra and suspender belt were there as before, but I realised that now she was wearing black knickers, with a see-through panel down the front, showing off her pubic hair.

Of course, my cock would not behave. When mother had finished her make-up, she asked for a goodbye kiss.

"But not on my lips, or you'll spoil my lipstick. Just use your imagination."

I kissed each breast through her bra.

"Is that all?" she asked.

I stood there like a dummy, with my hard-on sticking out towards her.

"I picked out these pants especially so that you'd get a good view, so I think the least you could do is to give me a kiss down there."

She grabbed my cock, puled me towards her and rubbed me all over the see-through patch of her pants.

"Now do it." She ordered me.

I bent and kissed her as low down as I could, getting a strong sex smell off her as I kissed her there.

As I stood up, my mother again grabbed my cock and twisted it.

"Don't wear this out today - I want it in top shape tomorrow morning. I've already got plans for it."

Our sex games continued in similar vein for at least the next couple of months; at least they did on those days when she was up for it. At times, I wondered if, in fact, it was all a game to mother. I knew very well that for me, it was an extremely exciting way of doing what I would have been doing alone, to myself, every day anyway. And the cunt sucking was delicious, as was her enjoyment of it.

And then, I found a girlfriend I wanted to spend my time with. We met at a party and hit it off immediately. Even that first night, when I walked her home to her house from the party, there was more warmth and excitement than I had felt with all my previous teenage dates added together.

Over the next fortnight or so, we spent many evenings together, waiting for her parents to go to bed so that we could explore what we wanted from each other. We were both destined for third-level education with career plans after that and even as she exposed her magnificent breasts to be stroked and kissed, even as she found out just how much stimulation my cock could stand before shooting its load, even as she changed the way she sat next to me, to allow some sort of access to the treasure she had between her legs, we agreed that no matter how excited we became, we would not go "all the way" until our extended studies were over. Back then, the fear, the stigma, of a pregnancy before marriage was very real.

What we agreed on was that we would explore all the possible ways to have sex fun short of putting my cock inside her. At this early stage of our romance, this meant that she kept her pants on, no matter what we were doing, no matter how turned on she was.

So here I was, in a situation that most lads of my age would think was heaven; a sexy mother who looked for regular doses of getting her cunt sucked after being fucked; and a girlfriend, stunningly built, with an extremely active sex imagination.

I was called to account after I had been with my girlfriend for three weeks. One evening when I got home, my mother was waiting for me.

"Are you seeing someone, another woman - or a girl?"

"Yes; I've got a new girlfriend."

"And are you fucking her?"

"No.....but.....we do mess around."

"Mess around? Do you know how I found out? Sorting out the washing, that's how.....and there were cum stains in your underpants that could not have got there from what we've been doing together. Are you sure you're not fucking her?"

"We've decided that we aren't going to go that far, to make sure there aren't any accidents."

"And what have you told this girl about us?"

"Nothing - that's what we agreed, isn't it?"

"So who is she, what's her name - and why haven't I met her yet?"

"Only because I don't know how you will feel about her, after what we get up to in bed - I mean you and me. And she's called Jo."

"Do you want to stop the games we play, now that you're clearly getting attended to by her?"

I had known for weeks that this was a question that had to be addressed, sooner rather than later.

Yet I was still confused over what I really wanted, until my mother said "This was always going to happen one day, and there's nothing I could have done about it - or wanted to do about it. If you would prefer we end our sessions, I understand - but I'll miss them."

"So would I," I told her, "if you're still interested now that you know there's someone else, I'd love us to keep having fun."

"Then come here," she said, pulling me against her. "Do you think you could manage to suck me right now - or has she worn you out?"

At that moment, I wanted my mother's body, her breasts, her glorious cunt, more than ever before. At a stroke, it seemed as if she had washed away all the problems I had imagined lying in wait for me.

"I should go to the bathroom and clean myself up a bit first," I said, but mother pressed her lips against mine, forcing her tongue into my mouth.

"I want you now, just as you are, and if I can smell or taste her on you, so much the better. And if that doesn't shock you, I'll find something that will."

She lifted my fingers to her nose.

"Have you had these between her legs tonight?"

"Yes."

"Let me have just one more taste of them and then you can make me come."

And that is how the corner was turned.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

When I took her cup of tea to her in bed the following morning, it felt as if a whole new world was opening up in front of me. My relationship with Jo was now out in the open and, amazingly, my mother still wanted the sex sessions that we both enjoyed so much.

As I placed the saucer on her bedside table, mother pushed back the bedclothes and lifted her nightdress to expose her stomach and pubic hair. I watched as she parted her legs and told me,, "First, taste that, to get my day off to a good start."

After a minute or two of my lips and tongue on her cunt, she pushed my head away, sat up and took off her nightie. The sight of her tits made me immediately think of Jo's breasts, bigger, perkier and with longer nipples. I pushed such comparisons out of my mind, to concentrate on what was before me - a hot, mature woman, with a definite dirty side to her lust - as in sucking my fingers last night after finding out that they had been between Jo's legs earlier in the evening - and asked my mother what she wanted from me, there and then.

"I want you out of those underpants. I want you as big and as hard as you've ever been - and I want you inside me - all the way in."

She sat on my cock, rocking and sliding to get the pleasure she wanted from me.

"Do I shock you?" she murmured.

"No - of course not. Why do you even ask?"

"Because, unless you don't like the idea, I'm going to do something we haven't tried before. I want to put your nice, wet cock in my mouth - and make you come in there. How do you fancy that?"

"Why don't we find out?"

As she climbed off my cock - now bigger and harder than ever at this suggestion - she reminded me that she wanted me to suck her off after I'd come in her mouth. "After all, now there's another woman in your life, we can't give up on your sucking lessons, can we? Sooner or later, you will have the chance to show off your cunnilingus skills to her."

That was the first, and only, time I heard my mother use that term for what she loved me doing to her.

As she repositioned herself on her bed, she very obviously smelt my hard-on before putting it in her mouth. She caught me watching her and said, "I want it to smell - and taste - of me down there - makes it even sexier."

As she bent over me and took my cock between her lips before licking the entire head slowly, I looked along her naked back, down to the crease of her bottom, at the same time enjoying how her breasts hung down, away from her body, swaying slightly as she sucked me off.

I didn't last long that first time in her mouth. Some part of me expected she would spit out the cum into a tissue, but no - she swallowed then licked any extra spunk off my prick before telling me very clearly what she now wanted in relation to her own satisfaction.

My mother was wetter than I had ever found her before and there seemed to be an extra edge to the smile on her face as my tongue gave her what she wanted. When she finally came, there was much more wetness down there, squirting at first in little bursts, followed by one long and exciting outpouring.

As we lay side by side, recovering from a very kinky session, my mother asked when she was going to meet Jo.

And that led to some stuff I could not have dreamt of in my wildest dreams.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

My mother and Jo hit it off from the start. They had similar interests, with skills in common - and sex was not even mentioned as one of those interests.

The day after they first met, my mother told me that she wanted Jo and I to be totally relaxed about carrying on our romance in our house, including being undressed together in my bedroom. Mother then found a way to rase the same subject the next time Jo came to our house, so there we were, two eighteen-year-olds with my mother's blessing to do anything we wanted.

We didn't need telling twice.

Soon, the inevitable happened. Jo and I had been on my bed late morning, when Jo needed to pee. She was only wearing small, black panties and started to dress herself fully.

"No need for that," I told her; you're only going across the landing and I think my mother must be downstairs."

Still looking uncertain, Jo dropped her clothes and left my room in just the panties.

Of course, just at that moment, my mother came out of her own bedroom, also in her knickers, but she had her bra on. I heard both of them start to apologise as if a serious breach of good manners had just occurred.

Then I heard my mother say, "We have to be sensible about this - if your thing with my son is serious, there are going to be many occasions when we are bound to bump into each other in the house when one or both of us is undressed."

When Jo came back to me after her toilet visit, she relayed the entire encounter to me, stunned by mother's acceptance of a teenaged girl wandering virtually naked through her home.

Next morning, when I had serviced my mother's cunt as instructed, mother told me what a fantastic pair of breasts she saw on Jo and asked me what Jo liked me to do to turn her on.

What could have been an embarrassing conversation turned out just fine. I told my mother what Jo and I did to each other.

"Is she still keeping her pants on?" she asked, "because she's missing finding out what I've taught you to do with your mouth, your lips and your tongue. Perhaps I need to have a word with her about that."

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

My mother's campaign to give Jo the best possible sex experience, short of actual fucking, came soon after that conversation. Thursday was her day off from work and she invited Jo to go with her to the city, for a day's shopping.

After they had been, I got one version of the day from Jo, when we were alone that evening. Importantly, she had had a good time, with regular coffee breaks and a decent lunch. But the interesting bit came when Jo was listing the shops and departments they had spent time in.

"It was clearly going to be about clothes," Jo told me, "and before lunch, that's what we looked at. After lunch, your Mum took me to look at underwear. She was picking out some fairly racy stuff for herself and told me to find a set of bra and pants for myself. I tried to refuse, telling her that I didn't expect anything like that, but she insisted."

"And what happened?" I asked.

"Just calm down and wait while I tell you. I was looking at a low-cut bra, lower than I've ever bought for myself, and your mother asked me if I had the right clothes to wear on top of it. I asked her what she meant and she told me to go and try it on, in the fitting room, with this top I'm wearing now. She came into the fitting room with me and had a good look as I was undressing, then trying on the new bra."

"How do you mean - had a good look?"

"Just that whether my top half was covered there or not, she didn't look away. But when I put my top back on, I understood why she had asked what clothes I had that I could wear with a bra that low-cut. "

"Why, what was wrong with it?"

"Your mother said, and she's absolutely correct, that a bra cut that low needs low cut blouses or tops to go with it - and I don't have those. Under this sweater, my breasts looked like a pair of balloons - not at all nice."

"So what did you get?"

"These," Jo said, unwrapping a black bra and pants set, both completely sheer where it counted, and, in the case of the pants, not very big. "Do you like them?"

"Yes I do, but the full verdict has to wait until I see you wearing them."

"I just knew you would say that. But wasn't your mother kind to buy them for me. In fact, she helped me choose them and even told me that she was sure you would appreciate them."

Mother's version of the day out was only a little different when we lay in her bed the following morning. She was adamant that I was to perform to her satisfaction before there would be any gossip about my girlfriend.

She talked more than Jo had about the younger woman's breasts and how attractive she thought they were. She thought that the low-cut bra looked great on Jo, but it needed the right top over it. And when she wanted to know if I liked the panties she had bought for Jo. I told her I did but had not yet seen them on her.

Things turned dramatically two weeks later, when mother invited Jo to go with her to a spa in a fancy hotel, for a day's pampering. My mother had already explained her thinking to me; she planned to talk Jo into having her pubic hair trimmed and tidied up, which, she hoped, would offer her the chance to talk to Jo about the pleasures she was denying herself by not revealing everything to me. What a mother!

She explained to Jo that it would include pedicure, manicure, hair styling, hair removal and make-up guidance, plus a very nice lunch and time to relax in the heated pool. Jo was up for all that and only pretended to be disappointed when her offer to pay her own way was turned down.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Things were different right from the start on the day the pair of them were due to go for their beauty treatments.

When, as usual, I took my mother her early morning cup of tea, she made it clear I should not expect any sex games with her, because in her own words, "Everything is going to be on show when I get done down there, so I'm afraid you will just have to make your own arrangements. But come here and let me give your cock a little kiss, to give you something to think about while we are out, enjoying ourselves."

Jo arrived not long after breakfast and the two women in my life took themselves off for a day of fun - and discovery.

As mother had insisted, I had said nothing to Jo about pubic hair styling and certainly not about mother's plans to bring up the subject of cunnilingus. I had no idea how my girlfriend would react to either suggestion, although it seemed to make sense that getting Jo to remove her panties had to come before any discussion around Jo finding out how it felt to be sucked off could even begin.

All I could do was wait. They expected to be back at our house by late afternoon, so I had hours to hang about, wondering what was coming next. Despite my closeness to Jo, plus the obvious pleasure she got from the touching and stroking we did so much of, up to and including her tossing me off on every convenient occasion, I really could not forecast how she would respond to mother's imposing herself into our relationship.

An even greater concern, that only struck me as I sat and waited for the, was the fear that my mother, in talking sex to Jo, would reveal what she and I had been doing on so many mornings. I could not imagine that such revelations would do anything but terminal harm to my relationship with Jo.

I tried to push these fears to the margins of my mind by imagining the two of them stripping completely, seeing each other totally naked and weighing each other up. I tried to invent the conversation they would have about the various options for pubic styling and what Jo might decide to go for.

Nothing worked. Even though I had been denied any early morning relief by my mother, I could not get hard enough even to play with myself.

I went to the club and did a few workouts, followed by a long stretching run. When I got back, the house was still empty. I was just drying off after a shower when I heard mother and Jo arrive back, full of noise and laughter.

Before I could even ask about their day, the phone rang. Mother answered it.

"Bloody hell," she exploded as she put the phone down," that was work - they are really short-staffed, and they need me to go in - now!"

"What about something to eat before you go?" asked Jo.

"No - one of the evening team is on holiday this week - we already knew that - and now another one has had to go home unwell. I'll get something to eat there, that's not a problem. But I was looking forward to a nice meal with you two, while Jo and I told you all about our day. I'll have to leave that to you, now," she told Jo.

"There's plenty of food in the kitchen; I'm sure Jo can rustle something up for the pair of you, can't you love?"

My mother went upstairs, to reappear in a change of clothing minutes later, ready for work. In that instant, I was transported back to the very beginning of our family sex games, when mother and I weighed each other up as we shared the bathroom, both in our underwear as she got herself ready for work.

12