Taught by Mother - Moving On

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she kissed both of us goodbye, I wondered, just for a moment, if the same flashback had happened to her as well. What she said next did nothing to remove that thought from my mind.

"I'll leave Jo to tell you all about our day - I'm sure you're going to fully enjoy hearing about it - especially if you get the show to go with the story."

And with that, she was away.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"What do you want to do first?" asked Jo. "I really think that if we're going to eat anything, I should get it started. There will be plenty of time afterwards for you to hear the story of my day."

"What did my mother mean when she was leaving, about the show to go with the story?"

"Look, if we start on that, there won't be anything cooked; just imagine the sort of things women get up to in places like today's."

Jo cooked, we both ate and all the time she had mischief in her eyes and in the way she smiled to herself. We washed and dried the dinner things and I pressed her again to tell me what had happened during her day with my mother.

"Do you like the way I look after my beauty treatment?" she asked.

"You look fantastic" I assured her.

"You need to take a good look - I've had my fingernails done, my toenails done, I've had advice on make-up, including trying different stuff, then it was time for the hairdo. Do you approve of it - I know it's shorter than before?"

I was getting impatient. This was all leading somewhere that promised to be much more interesting than a new shade of nail polish or lipstick, or a new hairstyle.

However, I knew Jo well enough by now to go along at her chosen pace. I told her that she looked great - and very fanciable.

"Come upstairs and I'll show you what your mother meant - I can't do it down here where we are overlooked by the neighbours."

In my bedroom, Jo stripped off down to her panties. Remember, at this stage, I had never seen her without pants on.

"Are you sure you're ready for this?" she asked, before pushing her black panties, the same ones that my mother had bought for her, down to her feet, then stepping out of them.

"Do you like it?" she asked, displaying only the smallest triangle of hair down there. "This was the part of the day, the part of the treat, that your mother hadn't told me about. She only mentioned it at lunchtime, and I really wasn't sure whether to go for it or not. But when your mother said that she was getting it done - a trim down there, she called it - I decided to give it a try. You still haven't said if you like it."

"You look stunning" I told her. Did you have to decide what to ask for, how much to get taken off?"

"The two of us went together to the rooms where they do this stuff and there were pictures of the options. I didn't know where to start, but your mother said that she was going to get hers trimmed to leave just a line down the centre of her tummy. I said that I didn't dare go that far, what with college medicals coming up and the like, so she suggested this. Do you really like it?"

"And has my mother seen how it ended up?"

"Oh yes. There was a screen between us while we were being worked on, but once we were both back in the changing room, she insisted on inspecting me there - and showing me hers."

"So, she expected you to show me this evening? How would that have been possible if she hadn't been called into work?"

"I imagine she would have told me to bring you upstairs and to strip off for you. While she was checking me out after I'd been done, she told me it was time to let you see me down there and enjoy whatever happened next. She did add that she totally agreed with us not going all the way, but that there was a load of fun to be had without going that far. If you really like it, take your clothes off and come here."

When I was naked, with Jo lying back on my bed, she looked straight at me, then opened her legs to give me my first sight of her cunt.

I was lost for words, then realised that there was a new scent in the room, one I had never picked up on her before.

Before I could even mention it, Jo said "What you can smell is this" pointing to her pussy.

"The smell is something you are going to have to get used to, if you want me stripping off when we have fun. I think I've been wet there since we were still at the salon. Come closer and have a good look; after all, part of the service this afternoon involved my attendant cleaning up any hairs that were between my legs, or even further back, near my bum. Do you like the look of it?"

"It looks good enough to kiss" I told her.

"Show me" she instructed me.

She was soaking wet as I tasted her and as I built up the sensations for her, just as my dear mother had taught me, she started to squirt, tiny amounts at first, then whole mouthfuls and finally, as she started to moan and push her hips off the bed, a torrent that drenched me, yet she seemed utterly oblivious to what had happened.

Jo lay there, panting, for some moments, then turned to me and told me it was now my turn. Throughout my sucking her, my cock had been rigid. She looked down at it, then positioned herself to get full access to it with her mouth.

"That was so good, I want to pay you back in the same way. I hope you can't get pregnant if you have a man's cum in your mouth," she said, "because that's exactly what I want right now."

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

By our own crazy standards, it turned into an early night. I took Jo back to her house, then walked back to my house, thinking through all that had happened with Jo and my mother, then with the pair of us. It was exciting stuff.

I must have got back home just minutes after mother arrived there. She was clearly waiting to hear my news, curled up in her chair with a cup of tea.

"Come and tell me all about it" she told me.

"All about what?" I replied.

"Did she describe all the things we had done to us today?"

"I guess so."

"And did she seem to have enjoyed herself?"

"Very much so, as far as I can tell."

"And did she show you everything - I mean, did she take everything off to show you?"

"Yes, she did."

"And did you like what you saw?"

"I loved it - and then she showed me more and I got the chance to put all your training to the test."

"And do you think you passed that test?"

"Well.....judging by the way she came, and what she then did to me, I'd have to say that we both made sure that what had clearly been a super day for her finished on a high."

"Did she tell you about the trim down there that I had done?"

"Yes."

"Would you like to see it - or are you too worn out for any more fun?"

"I'd love to see it - but let's go upstairs."

Mother excused herself to go to the toilet, telling me to get undressed and wait for her on my bed. Being eighteen years old has its benefits, for as I undressed, my cock was already standing to attention in anticipation of what was going to come next with my hot mother. She appeared in my room, wearing only her panties. These she removed, to display the landing strip that she had described it as to Jo earlier in the day.

It was the sexiest looking pubic hair I had ever even imagined and still to this day, that is the styling, the appearance, that turns me on the most.

"Now that you've seen it, do you feel up to having some fun?" mother asked, "it certainly looks as if that nice big cock could do with some attention."

I started to say "I haven't washed myself there since Jo and I were.....well, you know."

"And I haven't washed myself either - and I've been thinking about what a great day it was with Jo all evening while I was at work - and I haven't washed it now after peeing. So why don't we just get on with it?"

My mother lay back against my pillows, her legs apart and her cunt shining with moisture, whether her juices or remnants of her piss, I didn't know - and didn't care.

"I think that if you've been sucking Jo off and she's done the same to you, a proper fuck is called for. What do you think?"

Before I could start to answer, mother told me that she wanted me to smell her first, before putting my cock into her, and tell her whether her smell was as much a turn-on as Jo's had been. Although I was as ready to fuck as I could have been, I could still realise that my dear mother, this outwardly respectable lady, was more in the mood than at any other time since we started messing with each other.

After I had smelled her delicious cunt and told her what she wanted to hear, she rolled over onto her front, then knelt up so that I could enter her from behind. I came quickly and moved to pull out so that I could finish her off with my mouth.

"No, leave it in; I bet it will get hard again soon enough and then you can fuck me nice and slowly, until we both come."

"I think your girlfriend has got the sexiest body," mother said, as we rested, coupled together. "I don't really have much time for women who like sex with other women, but I could see myself making an exception for Jo. Did you really enjoy sucking her and the taste of it?"

I mumbled a yes, still trying to believe what my mother had just said. Was she honestly telling me that she, my mother, would like to have sex with my girlfriend? Mother shifted position and my cock sprang to attention, ready to unload its cum for the third time in just a few hours.

And so my adventures moved on to a different, kinkier plane, where all three of us found out things about ourselves that took us by surprise - but were extremely enjoyable.

====================================================================

12