All Comments on 'Tauli'

by shakna

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wow...as always an excellent story, and I love that we are getting a sequel to the Toofy series, even if I'm a little torn about the events that are starting this new chapter of the Toofyverse, but I suppose that is the point. Great job as always, and cannot wait for the upcoming parts to this epic tale.

trite_readertrite_readerover 2 years ago
Oh. My. God.

Oh. My. God.

Toofy is dead?

Oh. My. God.

Some new and very interesting characters here

Oh. My. God.

Toofy is dead?

I can't even...

I don't even like cats. But Toofy? Sai? Saia?

Oh. My. God.

Dude!

skippersdadskippersdadover 2 years ago

Damn you killed them all,oh my goodness.now the girls rise.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This story is going to be a rough one. A lot of death to start with. Ultimately they will have to return and reclaim the throne with a new ragtag collection of characters likely. But first there is going to be trouble in the south where everyone appears to be pushed towards. Kind of depressed now....

redbow_kimeeredbow_kimeeover 2 years ago

Wow, I was soo not expecting this. I really wasnt expecting Toofy to exile and rename Kinslayer and Exilia. Although, if he's now her master, what's to stop Koustoff from renaming Kinslayer again?

shaknashaknaabout 2 years agoAuthor

@redbow_kimee - Kou could certainly try it. But as Kinny is sort of the one in charge in their relationship, she might just threaten him if he tried.

CarchariasCarchariasabout 2 years ago

Wow. Toofy, Sai, and Saia were killed, and Ink and Artema were exiled. That's a painful way to start a new series. Although, with the empress killed, who's to say Ink and Artema have to keep their new names or actually leave? I suppose it's safer to leave, given the hostile takeover of the empire.

asdfgomirasdfgomirabout 2 years ago

Nooooo... not Toofy and little Saia... you George R. R. Martin, you!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usershakna@shakna
My favourite writings are my fantasy-world settings, my followers adore my forbidden romances. There's a few things to find here. It's always fun to hear from a fan, and who knows... You might inspire me to write something. I try and respond to every email, but you may have t...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Tauli Series Info