Tauli

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Bitch!" Toofy roared, shadows flinging out from her and rocking the palace. Paper walls were torn to shreds. Guards were thrown outwards in every direction. The kitsune just stood there, looking bored.

Toofy tried to slash a claw at her face, but the goddess of mischief simply caught her wrist. Used it to force the neko to her knees. The kitsune sneered, "The kingdom without end will fall, the crown of teeth will shatter, and the forgotten castle will crumble."

"When moon without end rises, and sun without flames burns bright..." Toofy muttered, "Hooktooth Daughter already been. Her Artema. Her Ink. They will never be hers! Toofy won't let you!"

The kitsune tossed her to the ground, "You have no choice, kitten. The morons are coming to put you down. You might have stood a chance if you took the immortality from the boy. Eratigan should have known better than to expose his existence to you... And yet... You couldn't make your archivist cry, could you?"

"Millie... Will outlive you. The Lorry, too." Toofy promised.

The fox shrugged, "And so you'll die. Sai and Saia, as well. Is it worth it, kitten? Your precious Mia? Liz and Trician? Orli? Khild? How many have to die because you won't just do what I want?"

"If you think... Toofy frustrating..." The neko cackled, "Then you never met her Artema or her Ink."

"Your faith in the kits is misplaced. They're doing exactly what I want." The kitsune laughed at her, "You've sent them into the arms of my most loyal servant. My will be done, neko."

Toofy felt a twist in her gut, but then the goddess was gone, and soldiers were storming into her palace. She pushed herself to her feet tiredly. She glared at them with her one good eye, and spotted the lord hanging back.

She raised a hand and pointed at Vanhern. "Want him."

---

One orange, and one golden, eye looked out from the woman as she sat in the shadows of the palace. Her hidden chair close at hand to the king, as he addressed his ministers and the little fools squabbled over the small and tiny details that mattered not a shit to the daily lives of the people.

Two tails emerged from behind her, one swung across either arm of the chair. One bright and fluffy, the other thin and rigid. She was a division of two things that should never have been joined, her punishment for opposing the goddess and fucking with destiny.

The mercy of chaos had come at a cost, and Tammy had considered killing herself in those early days. There was no neko that could tolerate a kitsune, and nor was there a foxgirl who would treat a cat with respect. That was the horror that the goddess of mischief had inflicted on her.

Tamamo de Mae may have been born a kitsune, but now she lived her life as the only kitseko. A hybrid of two races that could not breed, a hideous abomination that was offensive in existence to not just the two races, but to the gods themselves. Permitted only to be, because it was a punishment.

Tammy had come to terms with her unique existence in the time since. She was no longer the escaped and fleeing prisoner of the Empress Toofy. She might still crave Sai between her legs, her heart still devoted to him, but she had learned to be her own in the years since.

She was the hidden adviser of the king of the southern continent, the magical abomination with a streak of cruelty that made her infamous in these higher circles.

The king reached for his chalice, taking a moment to break from his pontificating pointlessly. As his fingers found the metal, an angry growl emerged from the back of her throat. He recoiled as if he'd been stung, and went back to speaking, as if nothing had happened.

The servant who had poured the wine collapsed twitching to the ground, blood pouring out of their eyeballs as Tammy boiled his brain inside the skull. It was an unpleasant way to go, but it was still fairly quick. After all, the servant's only sin had been to accept a bribe to deliver a particular wine to the king's lips.

But even an idiot would realise it was poisoned, if they were being bribed to deliver it.

Tammy had to admit, it was more creative this time. The poison hadn't been intended to kill the royal. The intent had been to rob him of his senses, and take his faculties from him. Make it easy to declare him to be insane and push him from the throne.

Though, the kitseko did see one major flaw in the plan, beyond her own existence. Once deposing of the king was said and done, then the ministers would have to seek approval of the next from en Lytara. Convincing that one to get involved in politics was a pointless folly, which was only going to get you hurt or dead.

It was more convenient to keep the king in his place, and twist him to your own purpose.

As Tammy had done.

---

"Captain?" A rumbling voice asked, as the giant ducked into the creaking cabin aboard the ship. Kinslayer had her head buried behind her knees, weeping, as she hid beneath the blanket on the top bunk of the bed.

Koustoff didn't approach, just standing stiffly and waiting for her. She sniffled and whispered, "She's not his captain. Not anymore."

"Captain." He said more firmly. "The men need you. Where are we going? We need our unbreakable and arrogant nekan captain. Sword in her hand, wrath in her eyes."

"Mother... Empress exiled her." Kinslayer whispered, "She's lost her title. Had her name taken. Kou... She's not even empress' daughter, anymore. She is failure who got her father killed. Nothing else. Named Kinslayer. Name taken!"

She screamed and scratched at one of her arms, staring at him with tears in her eyes, "Do you get it yet, Kou? She's nothing! Less than nothing! Neko would consider it mercy to murder her! No magic. No name. Just a fucked up halfbreed, not worth living!"

"You are my captain." He planted his feet and crossed his arms, "By my right as your bloodletter, I say that you are my captain, I your soldier. Fight me on this, captain, and I will name you as my bride."

"Empress gave her new name. Kinslayer." She sneered, "Swore to Golden Kitsune she not return. We are banished, to die."

He reached up and grabbed her by her slim shoulders, hoisting her down. She glared at him, for a moment thinking he would strike her. For a moment, wanting him to.

Koustoff embraced her, crushing her firmly between his tree-trunk arms. Her kissed the top of her head, as he cut off her breathing. His braided beard hung across her face as the man held her tightly, grinding her ribs together.

"I will never leave you. This I swear by the Green Goddess." His rumbling voice soothed her pained heart, "I adore you, captain, my captain. If we must fight the entire empire, then that choice is the one I make."

Her tears of shame mingled with brighter ones, and she squirmed out of his grip and to the ground. Planting her booted feet loudly. She nuzzled her face into his belly, kissing at him, "He's too good to her."

"Would you two fuck, already?" Exilia popped her head up from where she'd been snuggled into her sister's side. "She can only take so much before she needs to touch herself."

Kinslayer glared at her, "You're not getting her Kou!"

"No... She just wants to watch." Her sister smiled innocently, "Is he as big as Kinny says you are, tauran? Mmm... Rope in the corner of the room, if you need it."

Koustoff made a strangled sound, "You told the princess about that?"

"Not... Really." Kinslayer said glumly and rubbed herself into him, "Exy, you could probably find a sailor to bed. Even one who likes ropes."

The halfelf wrapped the blanket tightly around herself and crawled backwards on the bed, "No! She's sad. Just wanna watch."

Kinslayer rolled her eyes and turned back to him, "Um... We're both hurting. And even with different fathers, we're twins. It isn't in her, to send her sister away. Both hurting. Can... Can the Kou ignore her?"

"Captain...?" Her tauran was in shock.

She shrugged and unknotted his pants before dropping to her knees. She pulled her boyfriend's enormous member out and into the open. "No more mother. Both are hurting. Need to be close, even if we hate each other. So... Shut up and let the Kinslayer suck his dick."

"Unholy void!" Exilia half-squealed, "You had that inside you, Artie!?"

She licked his underside with her rough tongue, and muttered, "Not Artema, anymore."

"He's even bigger than the onokentaura that In... Exilia had! Fuck, sister!" The other neko was in awe, "That was her first? Which god blessed you so that you could still walk, after!?"

She glared up, "If she watches, she needs to be quiet!"

"Uh... She thinks he likes it." Exilia pointed out, which Kinslayer couldn't deny. Koustoff flexed every time the older neko opened her mouth. Especially when she gushed about the size of him. It was utterly infuriating to her.

"Want tongue cut out?"

Exilia purred excitedly, "Depends. Will the Kou get a turn if Kinslayer is mean to her?"

Her ears flattened, she snarled and turned away. She shoved the tauran to the floor, shedding her pants and boots. "If she catches him looking at her sister, she'll bite him. This is about captain and soldier."

"Yes, sir." Koustoff said stiffly, as she positioned herself over the top of him. She probably wasn't quite wet enough yet, but she was scared that her sister wouldn't be able to help herself and would try and get involved.

Her cheek twitched in pain as she shoved his head into her entrance. She paused, feeling herself stretched out. Kinslayer took several deep breaths, revelling in the joy of her boyfriend filling her out. She could hear Exilia muffling a sound of awe with her hands, as she watched her sister descend ever so slowly onto him.

Kinslayer could feel Exilia in her head. The two of them hadn't had a neko bond since Kinslayer had lost her magic. Yet, in their pain it had flared back into existence. She wished it hadn't. She could feel her sister's rabid jealousy as the man ever so slowly slid into her.

She distracted herself by leaning down and gently kissing him. Her chin and cheeks scratched by his rough hair. His firm, large and very wet tongue snaked into her mouth. Telling her that he loved her, as truly as the beating heart in his chest.

She struggled not to burst into tears, again. He loved her, trusted her, unconditionally. He didn't care to even ask what she had done to be named Kinslayer, to be exiled from her family and nation. He just knew that he loved her, and it was enough for him.

Her Kou adored her, whatever terrors the future might hold.

She moaned loudly into his mouth as her orgasm hit her, surprising her. She creamed herself on the thing embedding itself into her. Leaking around the strained lips, as she tried to push herself further onto him. Her love.

She moaned more, trembling, as she reached her limit and stopped. She was hanging half-suspended by him. The catgirl kissed him quickly and fiercely, all over his face. She whispered urgently to him, "She loves him. So much. She can't say. He... He's everything. She loves him."

Koustoff kissed her, one hand holding the back of her head. Slow and passionate, he told her wordlessly that he shared the sentiment. That she was his everything. That he would fight by her side, fight for her - no matter what her name might be.

She was his, and he was hers.

"My master." Kinslayer whispered, finally understanding what the words meant.

It wasn't that you were surrendering to be owned by someone else. He would never be there to force her to submit. He would never choose that. He was her master, because she was no longer the master of her own desires. Her heart belonged to him. Crush it, or caress it, it no longer belonged to herself.

She felt a roll of ecstasy pass through her and knew that her older sister was cumming. The muffled panting wasn't enough to hide what Exilia was doing from Kou, either. He flexed deeply inside her and Kinslayer caterwauled.

Her boyfriend ever so slowly began to lift and lower her hips. His firm hands wrapped around her as he used her to fuck him. Her blue and gold pairing of eyes rolling back into her head as he did. "Ooh... Fuckshit. Yes. That's it... Fuck her."

"Mffmm!" Exilia gasped in awe as Koustoff did as she asked.

Kinslayer cried out louder, eyes squeezed closed as she held onto her boyfriend's shoulders. She clung to him, as he thrust in and out of her tiny tunnel, taking up all of her, piercing her deeper than she thought should be possible.

As he reached a practised pace, her second orgasm swept through her. This one, she had been expecting, felt it coming. She flooded down like a dam wall bursting, leaving the throbbing rod inside her dripping. She swore loudly, voice becoming guttural, "Fuck! Ugh! Fuck her!"

"Myhmm..." Exilia mewled from her perch, obviously close to her own, and liking what she was seeing.

Kou never managed to last that long inside her.

He gave a grunt, and then a roar, and Kinslayer was left with a dazed half-smirk on her face as she felt his seed running out of her stretched womanhood. He was still spasming inside her, but she was too small to contain it all.

She collapsed onto his chest, kissing at him through his uniform. She took several deep breaths, "That... She feels better. She loves him. With her Kou by her side then she can take on the whole -"

Exilia screamed in agony, falling off the bed and kicking wildly, holding her head.

Kinslayer turned her head in horror, looking in the direction of the continent that they had just left. She slid away from her boyfriend and gently placed one hand against the wall, "No... No... It can't be... That's not possible..."

Koustoff pulled on his clothing, "What is it, captain?"

"She's dead." Kinslayer whispered, not believing it, "Mother's dead."