Tavo's Tales - Sandra

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Henri followed suit, as did Darius and Julius in turn; Sandra silently watched it all.

I wasn't finished. Sliding my hands under her hips, I pulled her towards me and leaned forward. I thrust my tongue into her as deep as I could. She tensed as if to escape then groaned and grabbed her shins, making herself as accessible as possible.

I fucked her savagely with my tongue, giving her no time to rest between orgasms. Eventually, she pushed my head away, her chest heaving as she gasped for breath. Julius placed his hand on her breast, toyed with her nipple. She looked at him but otherwise didn't react, so Henri placed his hand on the other one. Darius stepped in front of me and pressed his fingers into her, began a slow and steady rhythm. I moved around the island to where her head rested near the edge of the counter, leaned down and kissed her.

'There are four men's hands on you,' I said between kisses. 'Did you ever even fantasize about this?'

'No,' she mumbled as she orgasmed once again. 'Enough, please. I need a rest.'

We took our hands away; Darius helped her sit up.

'Those were the most intense orgasms of my life — and the most orgasms i've ever had.'

'And it's not over yet,' I said.

'It's not?'

'In a few minutes we are going to takes turns fucking you. Each of us will choose how they want to do it. The only stipulation is none of us will cum inside you.'

'Is that so?' she replied.

'Unless you've reached your boundary.'

She jumped down from the counter and inhaled another line. Then she meandered among us, rubbing her hands against our crotches.

'It seems quite unfair to me that I am the only one naked.'

In moments, the other three were tossing their clothes into piles. I loosened my robe and let it drop.

'That's better,' she cooed, admiring our cocks. 'I need a break from stimulation, so you can't touch me for awhile. But I can touch you.'

She dropped to her knees on the living room carpet and drew an imaginary line in front of her. 'Come here, boys.'

We lined up next to each other and she began to fondle us using her hands and mouth. Very soon we were all rock hard.

She looked up at us. 'No pain, no humiliation,' she said. 'And I'm yours. Who's first?'

'I'll go last,' I said.

In the end, Henri went first, folding her over the back of a couch so her head rested on the cushion while her legs scissored the air as he pounded into her. He barely pulled out in time, shooting cum all over her back.

Between men, she ran to the bathroom and cleaned up.

Julius decided he liked that and kept her that way while he took his time using slow, deep strokes.

Darius put her back on the counter, her ass on the edge. He pushed her legs back against her chest so he could see her lips slide along his cock as he rammed into her over and over.

Then it was my turn. I lay her on the carpet and knelt beside her, running my hands across her body. She gripped my cock tightly, looking into my eyes as I pushed her legs apart and traced the lines of her lips.

I leaned down and kissed her, my tongue in rhythm with my fingers. As I felt her tense I mounted her, feeling skin against bare skin with each thrust. She moaned against the thrust of my tongue in her mouth, pinned beneath me. I kept my pace slow and steady, fighting the urge to pound her pussy as she squirmed in my arms. She came again and again pushing herself into each thrust, and then I could hold back no longer. I shifted my weight in order to pull out as I came, but she wrapped her arms around my back and held me while I exploded into her. We lay there, spent, our kisses languid, the others forgotten.

'Thank you,' she whispered.

When I stood up, I helped her to her feet, held her for a moment before I turned to face the others. All three were dressed once again, ready to depart. Sandra hugged each in turn, told them how much she had enjoyed their attention.

'Anytime,' quipped Julius.

But that's another story.

12