Tawny and the Charity Food Drive

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Miki addressed me, "Tawny, I can see that the things being done to you have reached the point where you may have a preference for which basket the guests choose. Your gag has been removed so that you can attempt to influence that choice by appealing for mercy. I'm sure some of them can be swayed by a beautiful woman's pleas."

"In addition," she added, "I've instructed my staff to add a third 'mercy' basket. Any cans you can persuade a guest to place in that basket will spare your breasts and your tunnel of love from additional pain."

"Thanks Miki," I said, managing to keep sarcasm out of my voice. It's way easier to be snarky to guys that are being rude to me than it is to a women being unfailingly polite. Even when that woman was orchestrating my humiliation and torture, she made me want to be polite to her!

The next guest was admitted, and as he looked at my predicament, I decided to exercise my newfound power of speech, and said, "Please sir, my tits are being pulled so tight! You can see how far my nipples are above the bar they were touching at the start. And I'm not sure my pussy can accept any more of that dildo. Please choose the mercy basket!"

He looked at me, smiled, and shook his head, "Nice try my dear, but like many of my fellow guests, I'm waiting to see that dildo firmly ensconced in your pretty little pussy."

With that, he placed the can in the lower basket, increasing the pressure from the metal dildo. Damn, I thought. I really hope he's not typical.

I tried the same plea on the next couple, and thought I had succeed as the husband started to place his can of food into the mercy basket. He was stopped by his wife, a stunning redhead, who said sweetly, "No, I want to see this bitch's titties all the way in front of her pretty little face." They added their cans to the upper basket, and my breasts rose again, as did the pain in them.

After three more cans of food were added to the lower basket, the pressure as the dildo pressed into my stretched pussy was as much as I could stand, and there were still a couple inches of that unyielding dildo yet to penetrate me. The guests had to stop arriving at some point, I thought. A large group had formed to watch me, enjoying seeing my tits get pulled higher and that dildo slide deeper into me.

I pleaded with the next guest, "Please, no more to my pussy! It's so full!"

He said, "Ok, bitch, how about you let me pull your nipples?"

"Yes," I said. "Pull my nipples! Please, put the can in the mercy basket and you can pull them as hard as you want!"

Miki shook her head, and said to him, "I'm very sorry, but touching her is not allowed at this time."

She looked at me and said apologetically, "You may try to convince them, my dear, but tonight, use of your body is mine to offer, not yours."

The matter-of-fact way she reminded me that I was not in control of what was happening to my body sent a thrill though my poor stretched pussy.

The guy looked disappointed, but he nodded and tossed the can into the mercy basket anyway, and I thanked him sincerely.

I continued begging the guests to please not cause that dildo to be pushed further up me. Several agreed to show mercy on both my tits and pussy, while a few others agreed to spare my pussy and just added to the tension in my tits. But two guys looked quite happy to be adding to the pain the dido was causing me, and added their heavy cans of food to the 'pussy' basket.

Finally, what looked to be the last couple to arrive stood in front of me as I moaned and pleaded with them to at least abuse my tits rather than force that dildo deeper into me. The watching crowd, however, was exhorting them to choose the "pussy basket". To my dismay, I watched them turn to the crowd, give an exaggerated show-business bow, and then added each of their cans to the lower basket!

With that, I felt the dido slide it's final increment into me and stop with its base pressed firmly against my pussy lips, making me moan loudly. I couldn't believe the entire length of that thing was up my pussy! The watching crowd gave a lengthy round of applause, and then started drifting off to the bar or their tables.

Miki snapped her fingers, and the three-member team that had prepped me appeared. The guys pushed down on the lever arm and the dildo slid out of me, causing me to gasp at the sudden emptiness. They first removed the basket on the other end, and then unhooked the basket that had drawn my tits so far upward. The woman had climbed the ladder and was roughly releasing my swollen breasts from their bondage.

They finished removing all the toys, but left me with my arms and legs still spread, attached to the framework.

Miki looked up and said to me, "You did extremely well Tawny! Your passionate pleading was a wonderful touch. I personally found your pain to be quite beautiful. I am confident this level of entertainment will greatly increase our donor's generosity tonight!"

With a gentle smile, she added, "Perry will be here momentarily to take you to your dressing room, where you can relax until we need you for tonight's next show."

Guess

After a few minutes, as promised, Perry showed up.

"Tawny, I'm sure you are tired of that position! Give me just a minute and I'll have you loose."

"You're not the first guy to promise to make me loose," I said, batting my eyes at him.

He chuckled and said, "Good, your sense of humor seems to be okay."

He removed the cuffs from my wrists and then my ankles, and then lifted me down from the elevated frame as easily as he had lifted me up there earlier. If his goal in being my handler for the night was to get a good view of my tits, he'd succeeded. They almost rubbed across his face as he lifted me down. Again, I was surprised that he didn't "accidentally" hold me a little too close and have that happen. Or for that matter, he didn't need an accident - I was paid for, and if he wanted to rub my boobies across his face, he could.

"I'll walk you back to your dressing room. The next show doesn't start until after dinner, so you've got some time to kill," he said.

We walked back through the now-crowded ballroom. More than one guy looked like they wanted to cop a feel of the naked woman strolling past them, but I'd see them glance at Perry and decide they didn't really need to after all. Apparently Miki ran a well-organized event!

I entered my room, and Perry stood in the doorway.

"Miki wanted me to check and make sure you were ok, and that the game hadn't been too much for you."

"Thanks Perry, please tell Miki I'm fine. It was painful, but... interesting," I said, smiling to show I meant the good kind of "interesting".

"Okay, great, I'll see you in about 45 minutes. There's a bathroom a few doors down to the right," he said, closing the door behind him as he left.

I threw on the robe I'd brought, made a trip to that bathroom, and then settled in to one of the comfortable chairs in my dressing room to get some quality time with my video game. You know how obsessed I am - of course I had it with me!

The time flew past, and just short of an hour later he knocked on the door. I'd been ready for about five minutes, just sitting there naked and playing with myself a bit as I thought about what had been done to me earlier, and fantasizing about what might be next. The knock startled me, and I quickly wiped my hand on a towel before answering the door.

"Ready?" he asked.

I nodded.

He said, "Dana and I will be the ones preparing you. She's the woman who prepped you for the previous show."

He led me out into the ballroom where a curtained-off area the size of your average living room had been set up. He parted the curtains and we entered.

In the center of the 'room' was frame similar to the one I'd experienced earlier. This one was simpler, basically just two uprights supporting a sturdy crossbeam that was about nine feet off the ground, but showed the same careful craftsmanship that the other one had. No badly nailed-together 2x4's for this crowd!

A table held various cuffs, chains, and other odd items. The woman from the prep crew - who I know knew was Dana - got up from the chair she'd been waiting in, and walked to the table. Picking up a set of large soft-looking cuffs, she pointed at the floor beneath the crossbeam.

I got the message, and walked to the spot she'd pointed at. She placed the cuffs around my ankles, carefully adjusting and tightening the multiple fasteners on each of them so that my ankles were snugly held. When she was done, she took a step back and nodded at Perry.

"Ok Tawny, this is going to feel weird, just go with it, please," he said apologetically.

He walked up to me, bent down and picked me up. This was a different hold, because as he picked me up, he also turned me upside down. I was glad he warned me, because even with his warning I made a little "yip" noise as he did it. With his arms wrapped around my waist, he was having mixed success at keeping my pussy out of his face. Yes, you know that was turning me on.

Dana wasted no time in scurrying up a ladder and attaching chains from my cuffs to hooks in the crossbeam. She said, "Secure" and I felt Perry lower me a bit and let go, leaving me hanging upside down, legs spread in a wide "V" and my head about two feet off the ground. She carried a heavy kettle-bell weight over and set it underneath me, and followed that up by using standard police-style handcuffs to handcuff my wrists to the handle on top of the weight. The cuffs were not not too tight, but tight enough that I wasn't slipping out of them. I was happy to just have my arms dangle, it was a nice change from them being pulled taut!

Perry nodded, said, "Dana" to her, and left the room. She took something that looked like a mesh sock from the table. It had a ring holding the end open and, unlike a sock, it was straight and almost a foot long. She parted my pussy lips and, using her fingers, began tucking it down into me. She retrieved a long thin rod from the table, and and used it to push the mesh deep into my pussy. When she was done, I felt the metal ring resting between my outer lips.

"What is that for?" I asked, not really expecting her to answer me.

"For accurate accounting," she replied. I think that made almost ten words she'd said to me tonight! Clearly we were on our way to being gal pals.

She picked up the remaining items from the table, and then she left also. Apparently that's what Miki had been waiting for, as I heard her amplified voice speak to the crowd. "Ladies and gentlemen, tonight we have a variation on the classic 'guess the number of jellybeans in the jar' game."

She went on, "Before the guessing can begin, we, of course, need to fill the 'jar'. Anyone wishing to help with this task, please form a queue at the entrance to the draped-off room at stage left."

I could hear chairs scraping and people talking to each other as the line began to form. After a minute, the curtains parted, and Miki entered. She carried a bowl full of what looked like small shiny off-white beads, which she placed on the table.

The first guest entered, and Miki said to him, "You will have the pleasure of filling the 'container' you see before you with pearls from this bowl."

Now the "sock" made sense. *I* was the container.

"Please take a very small handful," she said, "We want to be sure that everyone in line gets to contribute."

I couldn't see how many he chose, but I felt him press several of them into me, his fingers pushing them as far down as he could.

"That's just the beginning, slut," he said, "Your pussy looks like a lot of these are going to fit!"

That began the stream of men and women happily putting pearls into my upside-down pussy, and pushing them as far as the could with their fingers. I was totally getting off on the humiliation of having my pussy used as a jar for their game.

"I think she's starting to get full," said one woman as she used what felt like at least three of her fingers to push more pearls into me.

My pussy was starting to feel full, with the pressure of those pearls pressing against my pussy walls. The fingers were no long going deep inside me as the pearls filled my cunt. That just meant they were starting to push them down even harder to make room for more pearls.

"I'm trying to put more in this bitch's hole, but they just spill out," I heard the woman with her hands between my legs. She pressed harder, making me moan.

Miki said, "Then it sounds as though she is finally full." She picked up a clear plastic lid from the table, and walked up to me. I felt her fingers at my pussy, and then I heard her snap the lid onto the metal ring. She then carefully nestled it back between my pussy lips. I assumed that kept the pearls from falling out of me while still letting people see those pearls filling my pussy.

She patted my thigh and said quietly, "Time for the guessing to begin."

I hung there feeling completely full. I'd had large cocks and even larger dildos in my pussy, but nothing had ever filled every inch of me like this before.

Miki stepped out, and shortly after that some of the staff began removing the curtains that made up the walls of the "room" I was in. I could now see the entire ballroom, and all of the guests now had a clear view of me naked, upside down, and a pussy full of pearls. Being on exhibit like that was, of course, a huge turn-on for me, and I found myself wishing it was a hard cock inside me instead of pearls.

From the podium, Miki announced, "Our lovely 'container' is now full. Anyone who wishes may buy a chance to guess how many pearls she contains. Entries are $500 each, with all proceeds going to the food bank." She paused for some polite applause.

"There is of course a prize for the three guests who have the closest guesses. Gentlemen winners will experience her skill at fellatio, and the ladies who win will get to enjoy her talents at cunnilingus. The prizes will be awarded from her current interesting position, and winners may accept those prizes in private, or allow the audience to enjoy the show."

This got a better round of applause, which just added to my excitement. An upside-down blowjob was something new, and you know how I love to try new things! The thought of having the whole crowd watch me suck some guys cock was also wonderfully slutty, so I really hoped at least one winner would make that choice.

Miki said, "Entries will be accepted for the next 15 minutes. During that time feel free to look at her, as you try to determine your guesses. You may gently touch her between her legs only, but please do not disturb the clear lid which is sealing her contents. Good luck!"

Both men and women started to gather around me. A woman placed her hand against my mound, and giggled as she felt the pearls within me.

The bitch who had stopped her husband from having mercy on me earlier went beyond Miki's instructions, and reached down to pull one of my nipples. "Did it feel good having these tits pulled up like that, bitch?"

"Yes," I said. I tried to at least sound embarrassed, but I'm not sure I succeeded.

She pulled my nipple even harder, making me gasp, and said, "I bet you did slut, and I bet you like this too!"

Her husband said to her, "Kellie, we're supposed to be guessing how many pearls are in her, not playing with her tits."

Kellie replied, "Yes, dear, I know. But these looked so nice when they were tied up earlier, I just had to have a feel. We can move on to her pussy." She let go of my nipple, but not before giving it one last hard pinch.

I hung there as people rubbed and prodded my crotch, trying to feel the pearls that filled my pussy. I had not noticed, but at some point a bottle of lube, and gloves for the fastidious, had been placed on the table. I became aware of that when I felt a slippery finger suddenly poke up my ass and feel around for the pearls from inside! That was just the first. Before it was over at least six people stuck fingers up me, adding pressure to my already-stuffed pussy that made me moan in pain.

"So bitch, you have a tight little pussy or a loose one from being such a slut?" said one of the guys. "I need to make a good guess, I really want to feel those pretty lips of yours wrapped around my dick!" he laughed and patted my cheek. I didn't answer him.

"Sorry Sherman, I plan to win this game. I'm pretty sure I have a better idea what can fit inside a pussy than you men do," said Kellie. "I plan to enjoy her tongue in my pussy, and I'm going to pull on those nipples until she makes me cum!"

Sherman laughed, "Well, there are three winners so maybe we'll both be satisfied tonight!"

People drifted off to enter their guesses, and the 15 minutes passed. Miki announced it was time for the counting and that once that was complete, the winners would be announced. She walked up to me, and said, "Tawny, are you ready? This is going to be intense my dear."

As everyone watched, she took a firm grasp on the metal ring and began to pull, and I felt the pressure inside me building as she began to force the bag through my opening.

"Aahhhh!" I yelled. It felt a lot like it does when the person fisting me would be done, and begin to pull out. My pussy entrance stretched as the sock, which had widened inside me as it was filled, began to slowly slide out. Combined with the pressure was the pain from the mesh scraping the delicate skin of my pussy walls as she extracted it. "Owwwwww," I continued to yell.

Miki paused, and I the scraping stopped, but the painful pressure caused by my pussy entrance being stretched remained.

"Halfway there," she said quietly, "this must be quite an interesting feeling." She was right - it felt like being fucked by a slightly abrasive dildo, except instead of feeling it forced into my pussy, it was being forced out.

She resumed pulling, and I yelled again at the pain from that mesh sliding out of my tender hole. There was a peak in the pressure as the the bag full of pearls was finally withdrawn from my body. Miki held it up for everyone to see, and the crowd laughed and cheered.

"Holy shit," I heard one guy say, "All that was inside this bitch? I damn well lost, that's way more than I guessed."

I could hear more people expressing similar disappointment. I knew it had felt like the people stuffing those pearls into me were determined, so it was nice to hear it wasn't just my imagination. They had crammed my poor pussy full!

The mesh sock was emptied into a bowl where a couple of staff members counted them quickly, as I hung there waiting for the pain in my poor abused pussy to stop. Once they finished, they sorted through the large pile of entry tickets and finally handed some of them to Miki, who was waiting at the podium.

"Ladies and gentlemen, you will be pleased to know that you were able to introduce an astonishing 532 pearls into her most tender and delicate of openings! Obviously you gave that task the determination and effort it deserved."

After the applause and catcalls died down, she continued, "Closest, with a guess of 550 was Kellie Luth. Congratulations Kellie!"

I was not happy at that news. Not only do I hate it when over-confident people win, but she was the woman who had happily added to the pain in my tits, even when her husband intended to spare me. But yes, the thought of how humiliating it was to now have to lick her pussy was turning me on.

"The other two winners are Kevin Ridgwell and Harry Medland, with guesses of 490 and 475 respectively. Congratulations gentlemen! Your prizes will be awarded in order of closeness, so if Kellie would join me, she can be the first to collect a prize."

The Prize

Dana appeared, and removed my handcuffs. "Suspension ok? Any adjustments needed?" she ask.