Tawny and the Charity Food Drive

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, thank you, I'm fine." I actually was fine. The suspension gear was first-rate and Dana had fitted it to me expertly.

She nodded and left.

Kellie made her way towards me, where Miki now awaited her. When she arrived, Miki said, "Will this be a public show, or will you be enjoying her in private?"

"This slut obviously enjoys one and all watching her," said Kellie, "but a lady doesn't put on a show for the crowd. Privacy. And play some music please, I don't want everyone hearing me when this slut gets me off."

Miki nodded and left. Kellie waited while the staff re-hung all of the curtains around us, and then stripped off her dress, revealing a surprisingly nice body. She saw me looking and said, "Yeah, bitch, you're not the only one here with a great rack. I just don't let every Tom, Dick, and Harry play with mine."

She laughed, "It's funny because later on a Harry might actually be playing with yours! And if he does, I plan to make sure he finds them nice and sore."

She slipped out of her underwear, revealing a tidy-looking landing strip. She stepped up, put her hands behind my head and pulled my mouth onto her pussy. "I want to feel that tongue as far up my pussy as you can manage, bitch."

With my hands now free, I reached around her legs and pulled myself against her. Her pussy was wet as I worked my mouth into her, my tongue extended and licking her walls. She moaned in pleasure and moved her hands from my head to begin squeezing my tits.

"Oh, yeah, bitch, that's it. All the way up there," she whispered.

I moaned into her as she gave my breasts a hard squeeze, twisting them as her grip tightened. My moan turned into a quiet yell as her fingernails dug into my flesh. I pressed into her even harder, still licking. The humiliation of having to lick her combined with her abuse of my tits had me so wet and horny!

"Yeah baby, find that clit!" she commanded. I pulled my mouth back and slid my tongue upwards, seeking her clit. (Or was it down? Hanging upside-down makes this confusing.)

I found her sensitive nub, and began gently licking and sucking on it. I kept one hand around her leg and used my other to insert a finger into her pussy, which caused her to moan again. She stopped squeezing my tits, and began to twist and pull my nipples. Hard. Hard enough to make me squeal.

Knowing that the only way to spare my nipples was getting her to orgasm, I got to work. I have a really good idea of what gets girls off, the advantage of also being a girl with a clit and vagina! My mouth, tongue, and fingers were all focused on getting her to cum. I was even stroking her leg and ass with my other hand.

She moaned, and to my shock, I felt her mouth on my pussy! She was way too far into her own pleasure to be actually trying to get me off, but she was moaning and frantically licking up and down my slit.

After a minute, my efforts were rewarded and I felt her body contract as her orgasm hit. She yelled and reached down to pull my face hard against her pussy as her orgasm peaked and slowly subsided.

She let go and took a shaky step back. Bending down, she whispered to me, "If you tell anyone that I got carried away and licked your pussy, I'll find a way to make you regret it, slut."

I smiled at her and nodded. It may have been my imagination, but I'm pretty sure I saw just a flicker of a smile in return before she shut it down.

She used a handy towel to wipe her face off, and got dressed. She bent over me again, pointed a warning finger at me, and then gave my cheek a quick and gentle stroke. Rapidly straightening up, she turned on her heel and left the room. Quite the mixed signals from our girl Kellie!

Dana popped in, handed me a towel to wipe my face, and then popped back out. The curtains parted, and a guy I assumed was Kevin Ridgwell stepped through.

"Kevin, right?" I said.

He nodded.

"How do you like it Kevin? Fast? Slow? Are your balls sensitive, or do they like it rough? I'm here for your pleasure, so tell me what you want."

"Slow. Sensitive."

Kevin was a man of few words.

"Ok, Kevin, that's exactly how I'm going to lick and suck on you. I'm ready when you are!"

He still looked a little nervous, but I figured he'd get over that. After all, he had decided to join the contest knowing that the prize was oral sex from a girl hanging upside down! With a look of resolve on his face, he stepped in front of me and pulled down his pants, then his underwear. He may have been hesitant, but his cock wasn't. It sprung out hard and ready. I reached out and gently stroked the shaft with one hand, while I used my other hand to run my fingers up and down his thigh.

"Ready?" I asked him.

"Uhh huhh," he moaned.

"You can touch me, you know," I said.

I licked the head of his cock, tasting a little pre-cum. He was definitely ready! I closed my lips around his cock and began licking my way up and down his hardness.

I felt his hands rubbing my ass, and working his way down my body towards my tits. He began kneading them, and playing softly with my nipples.

Letting his moans tell me what was working for him, I proceeded to give him a great blow job, if I do say so myself. I kept my hands busy caressing his balls and stroking his inner thighs and crotch, and he kept his busy playing with my tits.

"Oh!" he yelled as I felt his balls tighten. I took him deep as I felt his cum pulsing into my mouth. He withdrew, and I swallowed his cum, confirming that gravity isn't a big factor in that process.

"Wow, that was great, thanks! Your mouth is amazing!" he said, any shyness pretty much dissipated by getting to cum in my mouth.

I smiled and said, "My pleasure," and meant it. Something about being able to make a guy come using just my mouth makes me feel so sexy.

He pulled his pants up and left, happy with his 'winnings'. He was barely through the curtains before the staff started removing them. Apparently the last winner wanted to put on a show! I love being watched having sex, so you know this made me happy.

The final winner, Harry, took his place in front of me. He turned, dropped his pants, and bowed to the crowd. I heard laughter from the men, and saw a few of the women whistle. He turned back to me and I saw why - he had an impressive cock, not excessively long, but much thicker than normal.

"Hope that little mouth of yours opens wide enough for this prick, slut," he said to me.

I started to ask him what he liked, but before I could finish he grabbed my head much like Kellie had, and shoved his hard dick at me, confident I'd open my mouth. I did, of course, and he shoved that cock all the way in. From the angle he had, he barely made it to the back of my mouth, so I wasn't gagging on it. My mouth was, however, having to open quite wide.

"Your jaw's going to be plenty sore by the time I'm done, bitch. You hold it open like that - I don't want to feel any teeth on my dick!"

His hands were strong, and he kept a tight grip on my head. Unlike Kevin, I wasn't giving him a blowjob, instead he was fucking my mouth. He was driving his cock in and out with hard thrusts, and I was trying to keep my lips tight around him.With him holding my head as he fucked me, I obviously didn't need to hold onto him, so focused on stroking his legs and his balls.

I was doing pretty well, but his energetic thrusts made it a challenge, and I felt my upper teeth scrape his cock during one of those thrusts. He pulled his cock out of my mouth, and I yelped as he pulled his arm back and gave my right tit a hard slap. A murmur went through the crowd, concern from some and excitement from others. And, as you can guess, excitement from me too. The stinging in my tit just made me even wetter than I already was at being treated like something for him to just shove his dick into and fuck.

"Damnit you cunt!" he yelled at me. "I said no teeth!"

He shoved his cock back in my mouth and resumed thrusting. I knew it was probably not a great idea, but you know the decisions I sometimes make when I'm that excited. On one of his outward strokes, I relaxed my lip and scraped his cock again, just a little. His cock was so wide it wasn't an implausible accident - I'd been working damn hard to not have that happen.

This time he yelled, "Where the hell did they get such a worthless whore!"

I was hoping for another slap of my tit, but was surprised when he delivered a slap with that same amount of force, but to my pussy this time. His cock was out of my mouth, so my scream was unhindered, and filled the ballroom. My pussy felt hot, and stung like hell.

In the silence that followed, I heard Miki say, "Harry."

She said it in a very quiet tone, but he paused, and in a surprisingly contrite voice said, "Sorry Miki." I had already gotten the impression that Miki ran a tight ship, but this really confirmed it.

His pause was quite brief before he resumed fucking my mouth just as roughly as before. He moved one hand from my head, and began pulling my right nipple towards the ceiling. The hand that remained on my head was large and strong enough that he was still firmly in control of how he was using my mouth. He change the pull on my nipple, and my tit was now being pulled sideways, causing me to moan on his cock. He pulled even harder, and my moans turned into muffled screams, which I know must have felt amazing on his cock.

He changed hands and tits, and now my left tit was pulled as far sideways as my right one had been. Between this treatment and Kellie's earlier abuse, both of them were aching as he continued to enjoy me screaming and moaning around the dick that filled my mouth.

I think it was the screams that did it for him, because after a few more strokes he let go of my head, grabbed my other nipple, and pulled both of my tits hard to the left and right sides as he pumped his cum into my mouth. Between the size of his dick and my focus on the pain in my tits, I didn't keep it all in, and I felt some of it run down my cheeks. I closed my eyes tightly to try and keep it out of them as I swallowed what remained in my mouth while he held his dick in me until he was done coming, and then slowly slid it out.

"Nice job, bitch," he said, and patted the pussy he had previously slapped so hard, "You screamed really good on my dick!"

The crowd was applauding the show, and he gave another bow before pulling his pants back on as the staff started closing off the room by re-hanging the curtains. Dana appeared and handed me a towel again so I could wipe as much of his cum off of me as possible. Perry had also appeared and he wordlessly grabbed me around the waist while Dana unhooked my cuffs from the chains.

With my face basically in his crotch, I wasn't able to miss the fact that his cock was hard this time. Being the slut I am, seeing this made me try and let my hips fall forward, without being too obvious, and push my pussy at his face. Yes, I was horny!

He flipped me right-side up like I was a doll, and Dana proceeded to remove the cuffs. The ease with which he did that made me even more horny, and I imagined him just picking me up like that and impaling me on his hard cock.

Since the shows were done for the night, he handed me a robe to wear as he walked me back to my dressing room. Most of the people we passed very nicely complimented me on tonight's show, and thanked me. After parties like the fraternity reunion, this really felt weird!

Perry opened the door to my dressing room for me, and I went in. He followed me as far as the doorway, then said, "Great show Tawny! It was very nice to meet you. Goodnight."

As politely as he said it, I wouldn't have been surprised if he'd then kissed my hand. But no, he just nodded and closed the door, leaving me alone. I'll admit I was wishing he'd closed the door with him in the room! Your loss guy, I thought. I was really horny, and whether he knew it or not, he'd missed the chance for a great fuck.

I sat there for a few minutes, enjoying the feeling of being right-side-up and having gravity pulling on me from the usual direction. There was a knock on the door, and after a moment it opened and Miki stepped in.

"Tawny, first let me say you that exceeded my expectations tonight. You took everything we dished out with the perfect blend of innocence and sluttishness. I've received many compliments on both your behavior and your beauty."

I blushed (yes, your wife can still blush!) and said, "Thank you, that's very kind."

Miki went on, "Kevin in particular was quite effusive. He's been a great friend of the Kato Maru charity group, and attends all of our parties. This, however, is the first time he's actually participated in the entertainment. I put that down to not only how attractive you are, but the poise with which you played your role."

I said, "Thank you Miki. I won't 'kiss' and tell, but I will say that he did seem hesitant. And I tried my best to put him at ease. It's nice to know I may have succeeded."

"After observing you tonight, there is one thing I would like to mention," she said. My stomach dropped as I thought she was going to admonish me for my teeth '"accidentally" coming in contact with Harry's cock. For some reason, I didn't want her disappointed in me. I should have known that in a night of surprises, this would be yet another one.

"Tawny, please pardon my presumptuousness, but I don't think you are in this for the money. Rather, I think you actually enjoy this very much."

I was too shocked to respond, and she continued, "I obviously have known you only a short time, but I have a lot of experience reading people. I'm also considering what Perry told me what you said when you answered his question about why you do this."

She raised her hands to placate me, "Please know he didn't run to me and share your answer. He only told me after I had told him of my suspicions. He was merely confirming my observation."

My shock at her so casually penetrating the cover story you and I had so carefully crafted had faded, and I went on the offensive, "This? And what is the 'this' you think I enjoy? Being treated like a toy by random strangers?"

She smiled, but not in a mocking or superior fashion, and said matter-of-factly, "Yes; being treated as a sexual plaything; allowing men - multiple men - you have just met to use your body in whatever fashion they choose. You enjoy all of it - the pain, the humiliation, and most of all, the loss of control. The fiction of 'doing it for the money' is just a facade."

My mouth hung open and I stared at her, feeling more naked than I had when I was hanging there by my ankles. I knew denial would be useless, and probably just cost me some of her respect.

"Yes," I said. "Your instincts are spot-on. Tonight was an incredible turn-on for me, I loved every bit of it."

She nodded kindly, and said, "Please don't be embarrassed. I understand completely and I'm in no way judging you. Nor would I use this knowledge to harm you in any way. Sexuality is complicated, and we have very little control over our true desires."

"Thank you," I said quietly, still processing the fact that this virtual stranger now knew something that I had expected to never share.

"I know why you do this, but one facet is unclear to me. Why the money? In my experience there is no shortage of men happy to use a willing woman. And some who don't require her to be willing." Her face hardened as she said the last part.

"That was my idea actually. Them not asking for my permission to touch me, or use me roughly is actually harder to find than one would guess. Or at least it's hard to find safely. Having them pay for me tends to remove their inhibitions - I'm a toy that's bought and paid for! And it also allows Eric to check them out them and ensure they are aware of my rules - as you know."

She smiled and said, "Ah, I see you, too, are a student of human nature! A clever solution to your problem."

Looking serious, she continued, "I truly hope this doesn't prevent you from entertaining at our future events. We are of course happy to pay your fee - the fact that you enjoy what is done to you doesn't affect the value we receive from having you here. And far from using my understanding of your interests to your detriment, I believe I can use this knowledge to increase your enjoyment of what is done to you here."

It was a lot to absorb, but I was feeling better by the minute. I was beyond anxious to talk to you about it all, but my fears had been allayed.

She opened the folio she was carrying, and handed me an envelope, saying, "Your associate sent this over today and requested I give it to you at the end of the night. Thank you again Tawny."

I yielded to an impulse, and gave her a quick hug, hoping that wasn't crossing some employer-employee boundry. To my relief, she hugged me back before turning and leaving the room.

I wondered what you had sent me, and ripped open the envelope. When I read that you had acquired a room in the hotel and were waiting for me, I almost cried. And that brings you up to date!

Now I really need you to fuck me! Everything that happened tonight made me more and more excited, and I've been looking forward to having your cock in my pussy the entire time! Yes, it's a little sore, but that just makes your kinky wife even hotter. Fuck me now!

Breakfast

I had promised the room service folks a hefty tip if the food arrived quickly, and it had. Which was good, because we had woken up ravenous. We now sat on the balcony wolfing down some amazing breakfast sandwiches.

I was feeling very proud of myself for having the idea to rent a room in the hotel, and have Tawny join me after her party. We have been having amazing sex after she gets back from her adventures, but last night was another level entirely. And to be honest, I was pretty revved up by knowing that while I was watching TV up in the room, my wife was down in the ballroom naked while strangers played with her. I'd actually gotten up twice and started to head down, planning to at least get a glimpse of her in action, but stopped myself since that was not the discrete move. Hell, even staying here in the same hotel was probably more exposure than was wise!

She'd been anxious to share the story last night as she teased me, licking and sucking my cock on-and-off the entire time.

When she finally got to the end, we were both beyond horny, and she laid down on the bed, her sexy ass sticking up, and begged me to fuck her from behind. Which I did! That's one of her favorite positions and I did my level best to fuck her as hard and as long as I could. A night full of the kinky fun she loved, but with no one actually fucking her, had made her insatiable and she'd worn me out completely! Have I mentioned how amazing my wife is?

"So I didn't go into this last night, for reasons involving what you were doing to me with your tongue as you told me the story, but now I want to follow up," I said.

Tawny gave me "the look", and slowly licked her upper lip.

"If you are trying to distract me, it's working," I said and smiled back at her. "Anyway, the security guy who you were all hot for, his name was Perry, right? Black, about 6'2" and deceptively strong? Very calm and confident? One ear kind of sticks out?"

"Yeah, that's a pretty good description, even the ear part, which I don't think I mentioned," she replied. "And I'm not sure that 'hot for' is what I said." She blushed slightly.

"I'll be damned," I said, "Yeah that has to be Perry Woodhall. He was at the firm, started as a merc and moved up into our covert-protection group. We worked together on a few occasions. Resigned a couple years back amidst rumors of some scandal. He's a good guy, though, and very good at what he does."

"I thought he seemed pretty smooth for your usual event security rent-a-cop," she said thoughtfully.