Tawny and the Five Guys

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The ropes restricting my tits never stopped hurting, regardless of whether I was being pulled up a lot or a little bit. I was of course using my legs to take as much of the strain off my breasts as I could, but they were still being pulling up quite a bit.

Trevor was enjoying the effect this was having. "Oh, man, this is great! I think her cunt tightens up a little every time her tits get pulled! It feels amazing."

He stared at my tightly swollen breasts and added "Those super-firm tits are great, too! This won't take long."

He was right, because after a few more times, he pulled me down onto him, grunted, and came.

Bill handed the rope to Rocky, who pulled my tits up. I hung there painfully, legs tensed to raise me up as far as possible, while Trevor got out from underneath me and Bill took his place. Rocky then let up on the rope, and I began to get fucked by Bill.

While Bill enjoyed fucking me, Rocky was having almost as good of a time as he pulled my tits up and down. He tried to get into the same rythme as Bill (or Bill tried to match Rocky's rhythmic pulls on my tits, I was too turned on to really be able to tell which). Regardless, it was working for me, and I felt myself getting closer and closer to an orgasm.

Rocky gave a hard pull and then held the rope there, causing continual pain as my tits raised me up. This sensation was just what I needed, because a huge orgasm rocked my body as Bill slid his cock up into my raised pussy. I threw my head back and moaned as I came. Rocky responded to this by giving a the rope a series of sharp jerks, making my tits twitch up and down as my body tensed from the orgasm.

Apparently, my obvious pain and my orgasm did it for Bill too, because he gave my pussy one more hard thrust and groaned, his deeply-embedded cock squirting the night's fourth load of cum up me.

He lay there panting, as his cock slowly softened in my pussy, and Rocky let go of the rope, allowing me to sink down on top of Bill. After a minute like that, Trevor took the rope, and used it to 'encourage' me to rise up and make it easier for Bill to get from under me, and for Rocky to take his place. Rocky grabbed my ass tightly, and once again I felt his cock thrust in and out of me.

After a few minutes on top of Rocky, my tits were really beginning to ache, and I wasn't sure if I could take it for the entire time it was taking for him to finish. I was well aware that he had already fucked me earlier tonight for the express purpose of not coming too quickly when "things get interesting". And I was pretty sure a girl's tits being pulled up and down by a rope while she was being fucked qualified as interesting.

Rocky was also the kind of guy who enjoyed my distress, and he said, "Don't stop pulling her tits Trevor, I think she's really getting into it."

Trevor obliged, holding me up hard for a ten or fifteen seconds at a time, until I gave a scream. Once he got that reaction, he'd take off the tension and give me a little bit of time to recover, before doing it again. I started yelling into the gag, but instead of sympathy or mercy the guys seemed to love it. And I did too. Ok, I guess these were my kind of bastards!

Just when I didn't think I could take much more, Rocky suddenly orgasmed, shooting his cum into my pussy for the second time that night. I think Trevor could tell I'd been close to my limit, because almost before Rocky started coming, he'd taken the tension off the rope. Which was really good, since Rocky had grabbed my hips and pulled my pussy all the way down onto him as he came. I was glad I didn't have to learn how it would have felt to have those guys playing tug-of-war with my body!

"Well, what did you think guys?" asked Bill, as he untied my sore tits.

Rocky said, "That was really good. I do think we need some way to keep her from using her legs to take her weight off her tits so much."

Great, even the limited amount I'd been able to do that was something they wanted to fix. Apparently they wanted the girl to be completely under their control.

"Good point! I'll think on that."

Trevor looked skeptical and said, "You sure you can lift a bitch up by just her tits?"

I expressed my opinion by shaking my head 'no', but I don't think anyone noticed.

"Well, maybe not, but it's worth trying I think."

Hearing that, I felt sorry for the girl that got to try out the new improved version. I couldn't decide whether I was afraid that girl was going to be me, or that I hoped it was!

I could almost hear the gears turning in Bill's head as he thought about his next idea. He was still deep in thought as he un-cuffed my hands and took out the ball gag.

This time however, I wasn't even going to get a few minutes to lay down and recover.

"Let's take her over to the table," said Trevor.

Not Tiny

We walked out of the bedroom, and across the hall, entering a new room devoted to sex. Apparently Trevor had just this one hobby.

This room had subdued lighting, some shelves against the walls, a few pieces of sex furniture of various types, and the aforementioned table. Like the rest of the house, none of it really said "dungeon". Nonetheless it still looked like most of it was dedicated to sex, in varying levels of comfort, at least for the girls involved.

The table turned out to be what looked like an old door, mounted on top of a sturdy frame.

"Up you go," said Trevor, motioning at the table.

I sat on its edge and waited. Tiny grabbed my ankles, lifted my legs up and laid me down lengthwise. Trevor stared at my wrists for a couple seconds, then selected four big U-bolts from a nearby shelf. They slid me so that with my legs slightly spread, the U-bolts could be placed over my ankles and through holes drilled in the table.

I noticed there were a lot of holes. I guess they wanted to be ready for different size girls. Or maybe different ways they used the table?

They chose ones that left my shoulders right at the top of the table and my head hanging down off the edge.

After my ankles were bolted down, they held my arms down at my sides and put U-bolts over each wrist as well. Once this was done, I was pinned down to the table unable to move without the hard bands of metal digging into my skin. I loved the idea of being so helpless, and felt the desire for a cock in my pussy intensify.

Bill looked at Trevor and said, "Nothing on her tits?" in a disappointed voice. Apparently just because I was still recovering from his toys wasn't a reason to neglect my breasts!

"I'll take care of those," drawled Tiny in his deep voice. The matter-of-fact way he said it sent a tingle down my spine. What did he have in mind? What had his girlfriend denied him that I was now going to have to supply?

Bill's look of disappointment slowly changed to a grin. I guess that even if he wasn't the one hurting a girls boobs, watching someone else do it still made him happy.

"What about that pussy?" said Rocky. I knew there was no way he was ready to fuck me again, and I wondered what he had in mind.

"Leave that alone too. I want this bitch paying attention." I thought about the size of that cock, and the tingle ran to my pussy this time, although it sounded like whatever Tiny had in mind didn't involve it.

Since I wasn't gagged, I could ask, "Paying attention to what?"

"Well bitch, you've seen my cock. My girlfriend will barely suck on the head of it, but since Trevor said you don't have a choice, tonight it's going all the way down your little throat."

I had been prepared to have him stretch out my pussy, but not my throat!

"No way I can take that thing! Did you ever consider that your girlfriend would if she could? But she can't, and neither can I!" I honestly wasn't sure how much of my protesting was real, and how much was for show.

He shrugged. "You've got no choice bitch. I'm going to fuck that mouth good. Going to enjoy all of it. Been wanting to find a girl I could do this to for a long time now."

My pussy stopped tingling at this point, as I felt a little twinge of fear. I'd never sucked a cock that size, and honestly wasn't sure I could.

"Heh, bitch looks like she's worried now!" said Rocky. He looked as excited about seeing what Tiny had planned as he had about fucking me himself. It was clear the other guys were looking forward to this as well. Even Marty seemed interested, and he had made it clear he was much more of a do-er than a watcher.

"I sure wouldn't be worried if it was your cock!" I said to him. Maybe not a smart thing to say, but it's the kind of thing that guys expect a reluctant sex-toy to say, and I do enjoy staying in character.

Rocky stepped forward, grabbed my right nipple and pulled it up. Hard.

"Owwwwwww."

"Say you're sorry slut! Going to keep pulling this until you do."

"I'm sorry I'm not afraid of your cock," I said, doubling-down. That did not make him happy. He added twisting to the nipple he was pulling, making me cry out. Little did he know that just made me hotter!

Tiny took step towards him, and Trevor said, "Hey Rocky - that's enough. Tiny's been waiting all night for this, let her be."

Rocky glanced at Tiny, who had stopped walking towards him but was still staring, and wisely let go of my nipple.

"Fine. Sure. Sorry Tiny." He looked at me and said, "You're gonna regret that next time bitch" as he took a step away from Tiny.

Rocky was surprising me. Based on his initial just-missionary-straight-sex choice (albeit with my arms tied), I had taken him for a mild guy, happy to just get a little strange, but between this little scene and his earlier squeezing of my painfully tied-up breasts, I was starting to think he might actually have a little bit of a cruel streak.

But at the moment, I was focused on Tiny's far-from-tiny cock, and little concerned about what he planned to do to me with it. I've deep-throated guys on occasion, but none were hung like Tiny! I started mentally reviewing everything I'd learned about taking a guy's cock in my throat.

Trevor walked up to me, showed me a little spray bottle and quietly said, "Do you want some of this? It's that oral sex stuff that helps manage your gag reflex." He paused and added, "I want to be sure and get my deposit back. The money one - you can keep the one I made in your pussy." He smiled.

I was surprised by his concern, and his joke about the deposit. Or instead of a joke, maybe telling me he had to put down a deposit was meant to make me feel like a piece of rented sporting equipment! If so, it worked - being treated like a literal sex object excites me every time. Then I wondered if you were actually requiring a deposit! If so, how much did damage to "the equipment" cost?

Coming back from these excitingly perverted thoughts, I answered him, "I've never needed that, but tonight might be different. Sure, thanks."

I opened my mouth, and he sprayed some towards the back of my mouth. It was blueberry flavored, and I felt a little warm numbness at the top of my throat. Let's hope this stuff helps I thought!

Tiny walked up I front of me, and I watched as he stroked his cock, which was rapidly hardening. "Never got to do this before bitch, you get to be the first!"

His excitement at what he was about to do to me made his voice even lower than before, making me shiver with anticipation. His cock was now fully hard, and looked even bigger close up.

He put his hands on either side of my head and commanded, "Open your slutty mouth."

I parted my lips wide, and he inserted the head of his huge cock between them. Reflexively, I started licking and sucking. He held it there enjoying the sensation of my warm mouth and tongue on the sensitive head of his cock. "Oh, bitch, what your mouth is doing to me!"

His strong grip on my head didn't let me move as he slowly thrust his cock deeper in my mouth. "Stick out your tongue bitch," he growled.

I stuck my tongue out as far as I could, the tip of it extending past my lips and laying obscenely along his shaft.

"Yeah, Tiny! Make that whore lick your cock!" said one of the guys watching Tiny violate my mouth.

I felt the length of his cock sliding along my tongue as he moved deeper into my mouth. I took a deep breath in preparation for what was coming. The head of his cock touched my throat, and even with the numbing spray, I felt the start of a gag reflex. I deliberately swallowed, which helped suppress it as I felt the tip of his cock enter my throat. It was so big! I'd had guys do this to me before of course, but those were your average sized cocks. He withdrew a bit, and I took another deep breath.

"Take it bitch!" he said, pushing his cock back into my throat. This time he just kept going.

I could feel his monster cock fill my throat. He was so deep he'd gotten past the gag reflex.

"Holy crap!" exclaimed Rocky. "You can see his cock making this bitch's throat bulge!"

I couldn't see much other than Tiny's balls, so I appreciated the play-by-play, and wished someone was filming this. I'd love to see how I looked swallowing a cock like this one!

"Fuuuuck," said Tiny. He held his cock in my throat for a few seconds, then drew it back out. He gave a moan and pushed his cock back in, a little deeper this time. I was getting used to it, and didn't feel like I was going to gag, but there was more to come. This time he held it in a little longer. He drew it back and I took another deep breath.

He thrust in again. I felt his cock going as deep as it had before, but he wasn't going to stop this time. He kept pushing and my throat took more of him. I felt his balls press up against my nose and knew he was all the way in, prompting more comments from the group.

"Damn, Tiny."

"Balls-deep!"

"Yeah, fuck that bitch's face!"

He pulled out of my throat, but not my mouth, and let go of my head. His hands grabbed onto my breasts. Now I know what women with small breasts feel like when a guy grabs them. He was able to hold an entire breast in each hand!

His cock plunged all the way back into my throat, and as it did he twisted each of my breasts. I love having my breasts grabbed and twisted, but never had a guy had such a firm grip on my entire tit. He kept twisting them and I screamed on his cock, or at least I tried to. I'm pretty sure his girlfriend didn't let him do this to her breasts, so he was fulfilling two of his fantasies on my helpless body. This time he didn't pull back out immediately, enjoying the feeling of finally having his cock all the way in a girls mouth and down her throat while he twisted her tits.

After several seconds passed with his cock firmly down my throat, I thrashed around as much as I could to remind him I needed to breathe. He immediately pulled his cock back and stopped twisting my tits quite so hard. He didn't let go of them though. Twisting my tightly held tits in time with each thrust, he started to rhythmically ravage my poor throat. I wanted something in my pussy so bad, but Tiny wanted me all for himself right now and the other guys respected that, to my frustration.

With each deep stroke I made a small gagging noise as his hard cock entered my throat, followed by a "glurp" as he pulled back.

Hearing the sounds I was forced to make as he fucked my throat was a turn on for me, so I didn't make any attempt to suppress them. Not surprisingly, the guys loved the soundtrack as well.

"Listen to that! Yeah bitch, gag on that cock!"

"Usually fucking a girl's mouth shuts her up, but not this one!"

Between my gagging noises, the feel of my throat tight around his cock, and my tits for him to play with, he didn't last long.

"Ohhh. Here it is bitch! Uunnnnnn!" he yelled as he pressed his now-tight balls firmly against my face. I felt his hot cum jet down my throat, and I began to swallow it. I was barely keeping up when he pulled the head out of my throat and let his last spurts fill my mouth. He must have been saving all his cum for a week!

He pulled his cock all the way out of my mouth. With my head down at this angle, it was hard to swallow the sticky juice he'd filled my mouth with, and some of it ran down into my eyes and nose. While the guys called me a cum-covered whore and laughed at my predicament, I was trying to lift my head up enough to keep it out of my ears, while I blinked hard and got it out of my eyes, which were starting to sting.

Tiny was busy recovering from his orgasm, but Trevor came forward with a towel and wiped the cum away from my eyes at least, probably thinking about that deposit. He was careful to leave any of it that was just on my face and in my hair. You guys do love to see a girl humiliated by having cum dripping off of her face!

Now that things were over, the guys were anxious to leave. I think they didn't want to dilute their fantasy, so they tried to avoid seeing me as anything but the sex toy they spent the night using and abusing. While his guests left the room, Trevor unbolted my restraints, allowing me to sit up on the table. He followed the guys out as I used the towel he had left to clean myself up a little more.

After a few minutes Trevor came back in. He also seemed a little unsure of how to treat me, so he just said that even though there was still about 20 minutes of the party left, I didn't need to stick around until the end. With that he turned and left again.

I walked naked down the hall and into the bathroom, took my clothes out of my bag, and got dressed. When I came into the living room, Trevor looked surprised to see me for a second. I guess the clothes threw him, since I he'd only seen me in the raincoat I wore to his door, and not even that once I stepped inside and discarded it.

"That was great," he said. "I think all the guys had a really good time. Ummm, they all asked me if we were going to do this again some time."

"Good, I'm glad you were all satisfied! I'm sure we can make arrangements for another party." I was careful not to let him know what a great time I had had. Can't let the customers know I'd enjoyed myself and would do this for free! That would surely mess up the dynamic that makes it so satisfying for me. I turned and walked out the door, anxious to tell Eric every detail of tonight's party!

Breakfast

"This was even better than the first one!" said Tawny.

It seemed we were developing sort of a routine. After both parties, she'd been as anxious to tell me everything that happened to her as I was to hear about it. Of course I had a general idea of what was planned for the parties, but the guys we 'sold' her to didn't have a super-detailed agenda, and we didn't expect them to have one. That meant I had just enough knowledge about what she was going to have done to her to let my imagination run wild. By the time she got home I was beyond-ready to hear what actually happened. I was definitely going to figure out some way to see her in action, not just hear about it!

The rest of the night was then devoted to her telling me the story, either before we had really great sex, or during. Any serious introspection and discussion was left for breakfast the next morning. That night was all about the afterglow for her, and for indulging my desire to hear about my wife being a slut.

"Well, it sure sounded like the intensity was ramped up," I said. "You described some pretty rough treatment, so I want to know that you're really ok."

"Oh, I am. Better than ok! I'm barely sore, and just thinking about it makes me horny, and ready to do it all again tonight," she said with a smile.

"I'm really happy to hear it. I was concerned that you being pulled up by your breasts like that was too much, even though I know you love it when it's done 'by hand' as it were."

Tawny likes it rough, but I had seen her get so turned on that in the moment she didn't pay as much attention to her limits as I'd like. I wanted her to indulge her fantasies, but not regret going too far.