Tawny and the Five Guys

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, it was a lot, but I loved it. Thanks for being so concerned babe. Besides, if anything is still sore, it's my throat," she said with a mischievous smile.

"What I would give to have seen that!" I said. The thought of that guy shoving his huge dick down my wife's throat started to make my own dick hard.

"How was it having five guys at once?" I asked.

"It was great! I saw why Trevor said it was the 'sweet spot'. It's like our board games where a certain game can be played with two players, or seven players, but five might be the best balance. Some of the same concerns actually, like not getting bored waiting for your turn. I got all the sex I wanted, but not so much I was noticeably sore afterwards."

Suddenly, she half-glared at me and said "Hey! That reminds me -- are you having them pay a deposit on me?"

Well, knew that would come up. The only question was how she'd take it.

I explained, "Uh, yeah, I did. Two reasons. One, I wanted to make it very clear to them how serious we were about the rules we gave them, and that the deposit was just the beginning of the problems they would have if they broke those rules."

"And the other?" she said in a somewhat-mollified tone.

"That when you found out it would play into your fantasy of being just a sex toy for these guys, knowing that they had one more reason to think of you as an object they were renting. I hoped it would make it all even sexier for you."

A smile slowly grew on her face as she said, "Oh, what a rude thing to do to your wife, but you were so right, it was a turn-on for me when Trevor mentioned it!"

I was relieved to have guessed right! I said, "Good, then you'll be even more turned-on to know that I required a higher deposit for the next party, which has just firmed up."

"I have another party! Oooh, is it tonight?" she said excitedly.

"Nope, not for a few days."

"So tonight is for you and me then," she said with a smile.

"I was hoping you'd say that!" I said, smiling back before answering her question, "I know it's sort of a porn cliche, but Friday night you are going to entertain the last members of Omega Beta Theta at their five-year reunion."