Tawny and the Fraternity Reunion Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As he was finishing his little speech, the guy behind me took just second to position his dick at my entrance, then slid his cock all the way in to me in one smooth thrust. Having something in my pussy again felt so damn good I couldn't suppress a loud moan. Oh well, it's not like these guys didn't already know what a horny slut I was being tonight.

He started pumping away, and I closed my eyes and just let myself enjoy the feeling of being fucked nice and hard. I stayed like that for a minute or two, and my eyes were still closed when somebody grabbed my hair and pulled my head down, pushing my face on to Tawny's pussy.

"Hey, why don't you lick your girlfriend's pussy a little while she waits her turn to get fucked?"

I've always been, at most, what would be described as bi-comfortable. Sure, I've gone down on a girl once or twice. It was ok, but I greatly preferred laying back and let a girl or a guy lick me. At this point though, the smell and taste of her well-lubricated pussy was actually kind of exciting, and I didn't hesitate to begin licking her. I started slowly, but as the guy behind me sped up, probably excited by seeing me go down on Tawny, I began licking her faster and harder, my tongue plunging as deep as it could go into her cunt.

The guy fucking me pulled all the way out, and I waited for him to slam himself back in, but to my surprise, he didn't. I figured out why, when after a few seconds I heard the sounds of Tawny gagging on his cock. It was only a few more moments before he did plunge back in to me, and resumed his steady thrusting.

The position we were in made it fairly easy for him to alternate between my pussy and her mouth, so of course he took advantage of both options.

He didn't last long. What guy would? From all the visual stimulation of seeing my face buried in a girl's pussy — and the physical stimulation he was getting from both my pussy and her mouth — I felt his strong steady strokes become a few slow, deliberate ones as he came in me.

He pulled out quickly, and was immediately replaced by another guy who wasted no time in burying his cock deep inside me.

"Hey Zippy, hope I didn't make her too slippery for you man," teased the guy who had just got done fucking me.

Zippy just grunted as he fucked me hard and fast, causing me to stop licking Tawny, and give out a little "Uhh" with each of his thrusts. At some point I lost all control. I stopped processing and judging what was happening, and became just a mouth hungrily licking, and a wet pussy being fucked. I wasn't thinking about what was happening, only feeling, carried away on wave after wave of lust and pleasure.

I don't know how long that went on — it couldn't have been that long based on how energetically he was fucking me. All I knew is that he was done sooner than I wanted him to be, and I felt his cock pulsing as he deposited another load of cum deep inside me.

Zippy took his time pulling out, rubbing and kneading my ass a little as he apparently enjoyed just being inside me as he came down from his orgasm.

He did, of course, eventually slide his softening cock out of me, making way for the cock I'd been anticipating for a while now, that being Donkey's impressive cock.

Eddie said, "I'm really going to enjoy seeing Donkey stuff his giant dick into your cunt."

The aforementioned Donkey climbed on the bed, and said to me, "You got a boyfriend? Tonight when he asks you why your pussy is so loose, you tell him Donkey says hi." He gave a chuckle. Or maybe it was a guffaw? I never could tell those apart in real life, versus reading them in a book.

He rubbed the head of his dick up and down along my pussy lips, and even just that felt different than the previous cocks had, the difference in size quite noticeable. I shivered a little with anticipation.

Donkey said, "Ready little whore? Here it comes." He worked just the tip into me, and stopped.

"Going to do this slow, wanna make sure you feel every inch of my dick going in."

He was sliding it in slowly, which gave me plenty of time to concentrate on the feeling of being thoroughly filled. It didn't hurt, but I could sure feel the pressure as he went deeper, and feel my pussy stretching to accommodate his girth. From how it felt with him doing it slowly, I was glad he hadn't just plunged on in like the previous two guys had.

At last, he was all the way in, and I exhaled in relief. I hadn't even realized I was holding my breath while I waited for him to get all the way in. I guess I'd been a little afraid of just how long his cock was, and if I could take it comfortably. Well, turns out I could.

Just as I started to get used to feeling so full, he started pulling back out, going just as slowly as he'd come in, if not even slower. He did a couple more cycles like that, letting me feel my pussy transition from stuffed full, to empty.

The sensations from being teased by his huge dick were just making me hornier, not satisfied, which I'm sure he knew. He rubbed and kneaded my asscheeks as he continued his pleasant torment, sliding in slowly, pressing hard against me, which made me moan, then slowly sliding out again.

Finally, I couldn't take it any longer. Not being gagged let me yell, "Fuck me, goddamn it."

The guys watching all laughed, no-doubt taking great enjoyment at seeing a girl beg to be fucked by a huge cock. I didn't care, I needed to be fucked.

"Ok, Red," he said, "you've been teased enough I guess. Gonna fuck you for real now."

I felt both excitement, and a tiny bit of fear, at this promise. He slid out slowly one more time, held his cock there with just the tip of it between my pussy lips to let me feel the anticipation, then thrust himself into me hard and fast.

I couldn't help but yell as he slammed against me, a guttural exclamation that became a long drawn-out moan. God, that big hard dick felt so, so good. He slid out and back in again, not at all slowly now, so fast and hard I could barely catch my breath, as each thrust forced another loud exclamation from deep in my throat.

He kept this up, not even pausing as a huge orgasm swept through me as I screamed in ecstasy, then buried my face in Tawny's pussy, not licking it, just enjoying the feel of its warmth and wetness. I moaned into her while the aftershocks of my orgasm made my pussy twitch around the cock that continued to plunge in and out of me.

I expected him to come any minute now, and I apparently wasn't the only one. Somebody yelled, "Yeah, dude, fill that bitch up."

Donkey, not even breathing hard, replied, "No, man, I ain't gonna finish in this one. As much as I like redheads, still planning to fuck that blonde slut."

He may not have been breathing hard, but I was right that he had to be close, because he gave me just a few more hard strokes before pulling out.

He gave my ass a pat, and said, "Whew, that was close, bitch. You almost got filled with Donkey cum."

He climbed off the bed, saying, "I'm going to get a beer or four. Eddie, let me know when the other bitch is ready."

I figured this was the end of my time on top, and I was right. Eddie and Alan untied us, and gave us a chance to quickly freshen up, before our positions would be switched, and it would be Tawny's chance to get fucked, and for her to lick my pussy this time. Let's not forget that important detail.

This time, both Tawny and I knew where they wanted us, and it didn't take long at all for me to be laying there on my back, legs dangling off the bed, my ankles tied as her's had been. Now it was my turn to look up at a pussy which was positioned right above my face. I was really going to enjoy having such a great view as these guys stuffed Tawny's pussy with dick after dick, after dick.

The first guy climbed on the bed, and scooted forward. His dick was already hard, but it still rubbed across my forehead and nose as he positioned himself. He raised his hips, and aimed it at the entrance to her pussy, and began teasing her with it. His teasing was nothing compared to how Donkey had teased me, but it still got a moan out of her after he rubbed it up and down her wet slit a few times. I'm a horny girl, but I yield to Tawny in that event. I get maybe the bronze, but that girl really takes home the gold.

She moaned again, and the guy stopped fooling around, and I watched as he slid his cock balls-deep into her with one strong thrust. Teasing done, he set up a strong steady rhythm, and Tawny gave a little gasp each time he pushed in.

I was just starting to wonder if he was going to pull out and use my mouth at all, when he grunted, gave one really hard thrust and then a few slow, deliberate thrusts while he came inside her.

He pulled out, and I turned my head just in time for the small trickle of cum that dripped out of her pussy to land on my cheek instead of my mouth. I sort of expected the guy to pay me some attention now, even if it was just to clean off his dick, but he ignored me and just climbed off the bed. Rude!

The next guy was tall and thin, with a dick to match. This guy's dick had to be ten inches if it was an inch, but it was as narrow as any I'd ever seen. He slid easily into Tawny's pussy, and I watched in fascination as over and over she took the entire length of him all the way up her pussy.

I was sort of hoping he'd be happy to focus on fucking her, and not expect to use my mouth, but no such luck. He pulled out and lowered himself down, his balls dangling on my forehead, and the tip of his dick pressed against my lips, which I kept closed.

"Come on, girlie," he said. "You know what I want. Open up." He patted my cheek almost gently.

Oh well, worth a try, I thought. I opened my mouth, he slid his cock in, and I tightened my lips around his shaft. He pushed forward, and I felt the head of his dick tease the back of my throat while there was still a couple of inches that weren't even in my mouth yet. For at least the third time that evening, I was really happy to not have much of an issue controlling my gag-reflex as he proceeded to insert those remaining inches into my mouth, and I felt the head of his cock enter my throat.

I think he was disappointed not to feel me desperately gagging on him like some girls would have, because he made a little disapproving noise, pulled out, and resumed fucking Tawny's pussy. He finished in her without making use of my mouth a second time.

The third guy got on the bed. He teased her pussy lips with his fingertips, then reached a little further and made gentle circles on her clit with his index finger. He said, "Hey Tawny, remember me?"

She'd been licking my pussy nicely the whole time pencil-dick had been fucking her, and she hadn't stopped when this new guy started touching her, although she did make a sensual little noise when he got to her clit. Now, she paused and looked back over her shoulder. "Spooner, right? Yeah, I remember you." She didn't sound excited, but she didn't sound unfriendly either.

Spooner taunted, "Hope you don't mind me just using your cunt tonight. I know how much you enjoyed me fucking your ass last time, bitch."

Tawny didn't reply, she just went back to licking me, which was fine. I had to admit, she was pretty good with her tongue, and the blonde bitch had me getting pretty close to another orgasm. I hoped this guy wouldn't distract her before she got me there. One advantage to being a girl is that even though I'd been fucked very well and very recently by Donkey, I was still horny, and ready for my next orgasm. Most guys are absolutely done after they come, at least for a while. There's a good reason gang bangs are usually a bunch of guys and one girl.

Spooner played with her a little more, then presented me his semi-hard dick. Since I guess I was now Tawny's fluffer, I got to work on it, licking the head, and using my tongue on the shaft when he pushed a little further into my mouth. It didn't take long before he was fully hard. I know how to suck cock, I do. He pulled out of my mouth and up into Tawny's pussy in one smooth movement, slamming into her hard enough that her mouth was pulled away from my pussy for a second, and breaking the nice rhythm she had set up with her tongue, damn it.

After I'd gotten him hard, he ignored me, at least as far as fucking my mouth went. He didn't seem to mind that I tried to lick his balls as they swing back and forth slightly above, and occasionally across, my face.

In a way, it felt really hot to let go and be so slutty. Getting a guy's dick hard so he could fuck another girl was new. I'd gotten my fair share of dicks hard, of course, but it had always been so they could fuck me, not someone else. Licking his balls as he fucked Tawny was both humiliating and a huge turn on. Instead of being the center of attention, I was merely an accessory, there to add some stimulation as he enjoyed Tawny's pussy.

He was fucking Tawny with determination. Very goal-oriented, with the goal pretty clearly being to get to his orgasm. No concern for the girl he was fucking, not about how much pleasure she was getting out of it, or whether or not she'd have her own orgasm. I did make sense. I mean, it wasn't like he'd be done and she'd still want more, and be frustrated. She was going to get more, there were plenty of guys waiting to fuck her once he was done. As far as how much she was enjoying it, well that's what these guys were paying for after all. The opportunity to be selfish, and not worry about their partner's needs like they would, or at least should, with a wife or a girlfriend.

It didn't take him long to "succeed", groaning and pumping her full of cum as he gave a few final, deliberate thrusts. He pulled out, and the results of his efforts ran out of her, and down onto me. It seemed like not only just the cum that he'd just deposited into her, but some of the cum from the previous guys or guys. Maybe his bigger dick had loosened her up enough, where the previous guys less-than-impressive girth hadn't?

Whatever the reason, a lot of cum and pussy juice had dripped down onto my mouth, face, and even my hair.

"Ha, look at that," snorted one of the guys. "Good thing we got a second bitch there to catch what leaks out of the first one."

A short guy who looked like he belonged in a beer commercial said, "Yeah, always good when a bitch is good for more than just spreading her legs. She's keeping the sheets clean."

"You like that, Red?" asked one of the guys. "You like getting to drink jizz that runs out of a pussy? That's what sluts like you are for."

"I think Red here finally got that promotion she always wanted," said Spooner. He followed up by exclaiming, "She's gone from Slut to Cum Slut. Congratulations whore."

Well that was all quite crude. I imagined myself as a spectator, looking down at me tied beneath another girl, cum and juices from her pussy dripping down onto my face, while guys made fun of me.

I very much enjoyed seeing guys fuck Tawny, and the skeevier they were, the better. Even as far back as the point I first became sexually active, I'd had a sense of just what class of guys one went to bed with, and what class was beneath me. No, not beneath me as in a "cowgirl" position. My husband, of course, was the right kind of man, and so were the men I had my little flings with. Plenty of other women in my circle enjoyed their dalliances with the tennis pro at the club. God, how cliche. Not to mention their gardeners, chauffeurs, etc. Not me, though. Early on I'd taken it to heart that there were men worthy of my charms, and men who were not.

So how did I get here? Is this really what I wanted? Offering my mouth and pussy to guys like these? Hell, I still wasn't sure that one of the ones who fucked me earlier really wasn't one of our pool boys. Was that part of the thrill? I wasn't sure.

Not for the first time, I envied Tawny her certainty. She could let herself go, effortlessly making her transition from Lady to Slut. She was completely comfortable with what she needed and what she enjoyed. The benefit of her middle-class upbringing, I suppose.

Spooner, who was still kneeling on the bed, used his still-hard cock to smear some of the cum around on my face, being sure to get both of my cheeks nice and wet. This entertained the spectators, who laughed some more at my discomfort. Alan, or maybe Eddie, had come up with a way to take advantage of having two girls, and have some creative fun.

I'd been so distracted by my little "shower", and the guys comments, that I hadn't even noticed that Tawny had stopped licking me. Oh well, my concentration had certainly been broken. And yes, it does require concentration sometimes to get to orgasm. At least it does for me. Yeah, if some guy is really going at it, and hitting all the right spots, I might not be able to avoid coming. In most cases, though, I've got sort of be working towards it.

Earlier, I had wondered if Alan ever took a break from his hosting duties. My question was answered as he was the next guy to climb on the bed and dangle his junk over my face.

"I don't know what it is," he said, "about fucking a pussy that's already been used by a bunch of guys, but I do enjoy it."

He thrust into her, and began pounding away.

"Maybe it's just knowing what a slut I'm fucking?" he mused. I don't think he was expecting an answer from me or Tawny, which is good, because neither of us answered him. He didn't appear to care. At least if the noises of pleasure he was making as he fucked Tawny were any guide, he didn't.

Every so often, he'd pull out of Tawny's dripping pussy, and offer me his cock. I slurped it in like the wanton slut I had apparently become. He'd leave it there long enough for me to suck and lick it clean of the mixture of Tawny's pussy juices, and the cum from the guys who had fucked her previously. Then he'd resume fucking her. After a little while, he was spending as much time using my mouth as he was using her pussy, transferring a steady supply of her juices from her pussy to my mouth.

His use of my mouth like that felt downright romantic after the way Tawny had helped them fuck it earlier. At least now I was getting to use some of my skills. Some of us spent a lot of time refining our oral technique, and it's nice to be appreciated, even by these cretins. Although I had to admit, when I was trying to get better at this for my husband, and my guys-on-the-side, I hadn't ever envisioned myself in a situation like this.

To my surprise, instead of finishing in Tawny, I was sucking on him when he suddenly declared, "Hope you're ready Kellie."

Seconds later, I felt his cock twitch and pulse in my mouth, as jets of his warm cum splashed against the back of my throat. His warning helped me be at least a little bit prepared, and I only coughed a little as I did my best to swallow all of his cum. I felt it was the least I could do, since he'd actually been polite enough to warn me before he came. I'd had lovers who hadn't extended me that courtesy.

Once he was done, he pulled out, and said happily, "Damn, you're good with your mouth, girl. I wasn't planning to do that, but you pushed me over the edge, and I had to go with it."

Hah! Take that Tawny. Kellie's mouth one, Tawny's pussy zero.

Ok, not truly zero, as she'd had a lot of guys cum in her tonight, but you know what I mean.

I guess we were down to just one last guy, I thought, because it was Donkey who now took his position behind Tawny.

"Hey Red, you think this is gonna fit in her pussy?" He took his hard dick and rubbed it across my forehead. "Fit in yours good, didn't it? Hers looks tighter though."

Tawny's pussy tighter than mine? After all the gang bangs she's had? That was even worse than what Spooner and his buddies had said about me. Jerk.

He placed the head of his cock against her opening, and took a hold on her hips.