Tawny and the Fraternity Reunion Ch. 02

Story Info
The guys find kinky ways to use two girls for gangbang fun.
20.8k words
4.59
16.8k
10
0

Part 12 of the 15 part series

Updated 10/18/2023
Created 04/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EightBits
EightBits
172 Followers

Tawny loves to be used by multiple guys who treat her roughly. Her desire to be used by strangers and treated like a slut is something that her husband Eric understands and supports, not only because he loves her, but because hearing about it is a huge turn-on for him as well.

While sex with multiple guys (and the occasional woman) is almost always a primary feature of these stories, they also contain explicit aspects of bondage, S&M, and other general kink.

If you would like to have a better idea of what will (and won't) be happening to her in these stories, you should read her origin story "Tawny and the Value Given".

Tawny charging her "customers" for these parties is an idea she had to get the type of sex she enjoys, but still have boundaries. She'd happily do it all for free! The money is just a way to ensure that the guys feel entitled to treat her as roughly as she wants to be treated.

Ideally, these stories should be read in order. However, if the reader's only interest is in hearing what is happening to Tawny in this installment, it's not strictly necessary. For the most part these stories are from Tawny's viewpoint, with some segments being from other characters, such as her husband Eric.

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction. Unlike the real world, STI's don't exist and Tawny's method of birth control is 100% effective. In reality, the lifestyle depicted here would present a large health risk, and a low but non-zero pregnancy risk. Tawny's sexual tastes are not shared by all, or probably even most, women.

Also, note that when Tawny goes to a stranger's house for sex, they have been carefully vetted and someone she trusts always knows where she's going and who she's meeting.

The Tawny Chronicles so far:

#1 - Tawny and the Value Given

#2 - Tawny and the Five Guys

#3 - Tawny and the Fraternity Reunion

#4 - Tawny and the Charity Food Drive

#5 - Tawny and the Farmhands

#6 - Tawny and the RPG

#7 - Tawny and the Customer Appreciation Party

#8 - Tawny and the Charity Gala

#9 - Tawny and the House Party

#10 - Tawny and the Five Guys II

#11 - Tawny and the Convention

#12 - Tawny and the Fraternity Reunion II

Copyright © 2022 by EightBits.

All Rights Reserved.

Tawny and the Fraternity Reunion II

Drive

As it turned out, that bachelor party that kept getting rescheduled got rescheduled yet again. I wasn't really disappointed, because that let me take a little hiatus after my adventures at Comic-Con. That experience had generated enough exciting memories to keep this girl's buzz-bank full for a while. It had also been the longest "party" I'd ever had, so I was ready for a couple of weekends where Eric and I just did fun things — including sex of course — around California.

That's why I was headed out to my first party in almost a month, but I had one stop to make on my way there.

She'd apparently been watching for my arrival, because I had scarcely pulled into the big circular drive before she was out of the house and walking towards my car.

"Hey Kellie," I said, as she opened the passenger door and climbed in. She was wearing a nice, but conservative green dress that really complemented her long, deep red hair. Even though she was dressed to not have the neighbors look askance when she left her house, her big boobs and nice figure were obvious.

"Hi Tawny." She looked excited, but nervous.

"You sure you're ok with being thrown to the wolves like this?" I asked, making it clear I was kidding with her about the wolves part. Mostly kidding with her. Ok, somewhat kidding with her. The Fraternity Reunion party we were headed to was going to be full of wolves for sure, figuratively speaking.

She nodded. "I told you I'd decided on no small steps, and I meant it. I've denied myself this for such a long time I'm going to plunge right in."

I wasn't sure that was the smartest move, but Kellie wouldn't be swayed. I'd really wanted to start her off with fewer guys, like maybe one of the five-guys parties, but the timing hadn't worked out, so here we were. At the house-party that she threw and that I entertained at, Kellie had the breakthrough that the reason she was always so bitchy towards me was actually... jealousy. Jealousy at her repressed desire to also be treated like a slut. After a party like the one we were headed to tonight, she'd know for sure if this was really what she wanted or not.

As we drove the rest of the way, I reviewed our safe-words, and safe-gestures. I made sure she knew that if things got to be too much for her, she could bail out. And that if she did, it wouldn't necessarily mean no more parties, just that we'd try again with something less intense. I was concerned that her jump-right-in strategy might not be the best plan, but she was determined. I had made sure that Alan was aware that she might flake at any point, and if she did, we'd adjust the fee accordingly. He'd assured me that as long as I was there, the guys would not be disappointed.

Kellie had been happy with my set of rules that the clients had to follow, although a couple of them she'd said weren't really necessary for her. But I'd wanted to keep things simple at the parties by having one set of rules that applied to us both, and she'd been fine with that.

I thought about how she'd treated me. The first time I saw her, she was convincing her husband to not do the thing that would take it easy on my tits. She followed that up by treating my nipples very roughly while I gave her oral sex after she won a contest at that same party. When she'd hired me for a party at her house, the things she had planned for her guests to do to me were creatively humiliating and painful. I had to admit I still sometimes fantasized about that row of increasingly-larger dildos she'd had me impaled upon.

Although I understood her better now, I have to admit I was still happily looking forward to seeing these guys treat her like nothing more than their sex-doll slut.

Arrival

I was barely listening as Tawny reviewed all the stuff I needed to know about safe-words and such, being too distracted to pay much attention. Fortunately, I already had those memorized. There was one thing I wanted to have Tawny confirm, though.

"They know about my no-anal rule, right?"

"Yes, Kellie, they do," she said. "Eric made that very clear."

"Ok, good."

I thought she sounded a little amused when she answered, or was it a little condescending? She was probably judging me, thinking "what kind of slut didn't take it up the ass?"

Well, just because I was going to be a slut tonight, didn't mean I was ready for a bunch of random guys to have unfettered access to my back door. I wasn't an anal virgin or anything, but that was an area where I wanted the guy to be cautious, respectful, and gentle. Not to mention decidedly singular. I wasn't expecting this crowd to exhibit any of those attributes, so it seemed wiser to just say "verboten" rather than try to get guys who thought beer pong was a classy sport to agree to tenderly use that particular orifice.

Being reassured that they had agreed to that rule quieted at least a few of my butterflies. I'd told Tawny that I was confident about just diving in to a big party like this, but the reality was I was scared I might not be able to go through with it. Have you ever craved something, but also feared it? That's where I was. So excited that I had to surreptitiously touch myself between my legs any time she was too focused on the road to notice me doing it, making little circles around my clit, and feeling the moisture seeping through my thong panties. Yet I was also so nervous I was afraid I might not be able to get out of the car once we arrived.

She pulled into the driveway of a big, tired-looking house, almost exactly what I'd envisioned when she'd told me the party was with a bunch of arrested-adolescence former fraternity bros. They were holding some sort of reunion, probably to relive their "glory" days back at good old Western Haystack Tech or some such. One look at the house made it clear that it wasn't an Ivy-League affair.

If it had been a nicer house, I might not have been able to get out of the car, but its obvious lack of class actually made me more confident. I was the one slumming with them, not the other way around. They might think I was a whore, but I knew better. Tawny probably needed the money, but I planned to take every penny of my cut and donate it. And donate it on top of what Jonathon and I were already planning to donate this year.

"You ok?" Tawny asked me as we got out of the car and looked at the house.

"Yes, I'm fine, thank you," I said, forcing my voice to sound calm.

"Ok, then let's be sluts." She grinned and winked at me, and despite my nervousness, I grinned back and thought excitedly, yes, let's be sluts.

She rang the doorbell, and after a minute the door was opened by a guy who looked to be in his late twenties, and attractive enough I guess, if you like the type that looks like they work outdoors.

He said, "Tawny, thanks for coming."

He looked me up and down, then said, "And this must be Kellie of course."

"Hi Alan. We're happy to be here. Kellie, meet Alan. He's our host tonight."

Host? Like this was a dinner party? I suppressed a giggle.

"Hello Alan, it's nice to meet you," I said.

He ushered us into the modest foyer, where another guy stood looking at us hungrily. He just glanced at Tawny, but he stared at me.

"Tawny, you remember Eddie of course."

She smiled, and with her voice full of excessively bright curiosity, said, "Hi Eddie. Gotten any since the last time you saw me?"

The other guy scowled, and said, "Yeah, I get plenty, and tighter than your whore pussy."

Before she could reply, Alan interrupted what this Eddie guy probably thought was flirting. "Eddie, this is Kellie. Kellie, Eddie."

"Hello Eddie," I said, thinking how strange it felt to have such a proper introduction to a guy who was here just to join in on the gang bang.

"So, you're the new slut, eh?" He made a show of looking me up and down, then added, "Nice. The guys are going to love fucking this bitch." He sounded quite pleased.

I may or may not have actually turned red, but I felt my face get hot. I wasn't sure if it was embarrassment at his crude comment, or excitement at what it promised.

"You girls can get changed in there," Alan said, pointing towards a room off of the foyer. We'd arrived in street clothes of course, with more suitable outfits in our bags. We went into the room, and Eddie followed us. He didn't say anything, but it was clear he intended to enjoy the chance to see us change clothes.

Tawny ignored him, and started undressing. I was going to do a lot more tonight than strip in front of a stranger, I thought, and so I began undressing also. I avoided eye contact, but not Tawny — she stared right at him as she removed her shirt, shorts, bra, and then finally her panties. Completely naked, she did a slow pirouette, then stared at him again once she'd completed it.

"Yeah, bitch, I get it — you still look hot," he said. There was a noticeable bulge in his pants.

Well, no way was I letting her get all the attention. I was damned hot too. I'd taken my shirt off, but not my bra. I made sure he was looking, and instead of just taking it off normally, I reached under each breast, took ahold of the bottom of the bra cup, and lifted the bra — and my breasts — upwards, then let my bare boobs suddenly drop down, where they bounced nicely.

It had the intended effect on Eddie, who whistled, and then said, "Damn, New Bitch, nice boob-drop. Ohh, looking forward to getting my hands on those big titties, but right now, the guys are all waiting, so stop showing off, and get changed."

Tawny had decided we'd make our entrance wearing heels, thong underwear, and little lace half-bras that supported, but didn't actually cover, our breasts. We put those on quickly, and followed him to the basement door, and down the stairs.

The stairs let out into a large, well-lit room. I was happy to see that it looked to be nicely finished, as I'd been a little concerned it was going to be just some sort of concrete cave, and we'd find ourselves in a sex-dungeon. On the other hand, they had done their best to give it the horn-dog frat-boy vibe. The walls were adorned with posters of girls in various states of undress, although at least they were framed. One corner had a blowup sex-doll, with a sign over it that said, "For Emergency Use Only". The far end had a large bar, with an impressive array of bottles on the shelves that lined the wall behind it.

The basement was also absolutely full of guys. As one might expect, they wasted no time starting in on the crude comments about us.

"So many holes to choose from!"

"Damn, Alan, how do you find such hot tail?"

One of the guys nudged his friend, saying, "That's Tawny on the left. Fucked her real good last time."

"Welcome back slut, you miss all of our dicks?"

Tawny just gave them all a smile that showed no shame or embarrassment, and made it clear she was looking forward to doing it all again. I tried for the same smile, but found myself unable to make eye contact with any of the guys. I normally felt very in-control when it came to horny guys, I was the one with the power, always had been, and assumed I always would be. But tonight, I knew that wasn't the case. Oh, I could still call it off and walk up those stairs, Tawny had reassured me about that. But it was a sort of all-or-nothing power. The price of satisfying my needs tonight was giving up the ability to choose how I was fucked, and by whom. A shiver of excitement shot through me at the thought of what was soon to happen.

I had fantasized about this forever. Since I'd met Tawny, the images of what I'd seen her do played back in my mind as I masturbated, with me taking her place in those scenes. This is what I wanted, but I'd never actually done anything like it before, so I was also afraid. Afraid, and guilty. This was what "bad girls" and "sluts" did. I was raised to believe that no decent woman let men use her like this.

I'd had sex with a number of men of course, both before and after my marriage to Jonathon, but it had always been one at a time, and very discreet, very classy sorts of things. Jonathon and I loved each other, but we had an open marriage, and never engaged in anything that would embarrass the other. Until now.

A guy that I'd never give a second glance at out in the real world stepped up to us, with way more confidence that a "three" — and I'm being generous — should have had in front of two "tens".

"Whoa, big tits, and bigger tits," He said, looking from Tawny's chest to mine.

He grabbed one of my breasts and squeezed it, and I reflexively pulled away. From behind, strong hands gripped my arms, not tightly, but firmly, and Eddie said, "Hey, new girl, don't be rude to my friend Kenny."

"Go on, Kenny," he said, letting go of my arms. "That's what she's here for."

This time, I controlled my reflexes. I just stood there while the newly-emboldened Kenny took a breast in each hand, and gave them a couple more squeezes. At least, I thought, I knew his name. That wouldn't be the case for a lot of the guys that were going to fuck me tonight, I was sure.

He followed up by rubbing his thumbs across my nipples. I looked over at Tawny. If she was offended that he'd chosen to play with my tits over hers, it didn't show. She just looked at me as though assessing my reaction, with maybe a slight hint of amusement on her face. She'd been nice about my situation — probably nicer than I deserved, but I'm sure she was going to take some satisfaction from seeing me treated like a slut tonight. After all of my former hostility towards her for her sluttish ways, how could she not?

Another guy leaned in and wrapped his hand around one of Tawny's breasts and gave it a squeeze.

"Wow, they're real," he said, sounding a little surprised. He released his grip, placed his hand under her breast, and bounced it in his palm.

"Bet these tits shake like crazy when you're being porked, eh bitch?"

He turned his attention to my breasts, which were still being fondled by Kenny.

"Hey, Kenny," he yelled over to his frat brother. "Her's real too?"

Kenny nodded, gave one of them a final squeeze before letting go, and gestured an invitation as he said, "See for yourself."

He said it the way I'd heard guys at the tennis club offer to let someone try their racket, and a little shiver of excitement ran through me at being offered to him like I was no more than a bit of sporting gear.

The guy gave my breast a bounce like he had Tawny's.

"Nice. Bigger than the other bitch's, but just as firm."

Alan said, "Hey guys, sorry to interrupt your little tit-appreciation society, but let's get things started for real."

Benched

Alan led us over to a corner of the room where a nicely-padded sex bench waited. Ok, make that two sex benches.

"You just watch for now, slut," Eddie said to me. He grabbed my nipple between his thumb and forefinger, and used it to make me sit down on one of the benches. Why ask a girl to sit somewhere, when you can just lead her there by her nipple?

To Tawny, he just said, "Strip."

Alan expanded on Eddie's instruction while Tawny undressed. Using actual words. "Since you're new to all of this, we figured it would be nicer if you got to just watch everything first, before we add you to the fun. That way you don't get any surprises."

I nodded, and tried to look appreciative, even though I doubted they were doing this to be "nice" to me.

With several of the guys watching, he and Alan proceeded to have the now-naked Tawny lay down on the bench, on her back. The length was such that her head hung down over one end, and her pussy was positioned right at the other edge. They put cuffs on her wrists, and with her arms hanging straight down on the sides, they chained the cuffs to the base of the bench. They made sure to pull her arms down taut, making her breasts thrust up a little, although it was hard to see much difference with her on her back like that.

Tawny said, "This isn't very comfortable."

One of the guys watching reached out and slapped her breast, then said, "You ain't here to be comfortable, bitch."

She gave a small moan, and I knew she enjoyed it, even though the moan wasn't overtly sensual. How did I know? Because I would have enjoyed it, and she was much more of a pain-slut than I was. I was pretty sure she'd complained just to get a reaction like that.

They added cuffs to her ankles, and attached those to the base of the bench, but with a fair amount of slack. It looked like she could spread her legs, but not lift them up. Nothing held them open, other than the bodies of the guys who would soon be standing between them. Not that a slut like her would try to close them.

As soon as they'd finished tying her down, a tall guy elbowed his way to the front of the group, and stood between her legs. The other guys didn't really try to stop him, with a few of them smiling, and I heard a couple chuckles.

Eddie said, "Better late than never, right Stretch?"

That earned him a glare, and I wondered what the exchange was all about. I immediately got at least a partial answer.

Stretch started talking to Tawny as he took his pants off. "Been looking forward to this since the last party, bitch. Going to fuck you every which-way tonight to get caught up."

"What, you forget your hairbrush this time?" Tawny's tone was mocking, and it obviously pissed him off.

EightBits
EightBits
172 Followers