Tawny and the Fraternity Reunion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I shook my head no, and he slapped my tit hard. "Owwww"

"Lick it bitch!" he repeated, and gave my tit another hard slap. I opened my mouth and he stuck his still hard dick into it, letting me taste the combination of his cum and my juices that covered it, and I began to lick the strong-tasting mixture off of him. You know I love the feel of a hard dick in my mouth, so that helped as I thought about how depraved it was that he was forcing me to clean off a cock that had just fucked me.

When he decided his cock was clean enough, he moved his balls into place and said, "Balls too, whore." And slapped my tit a third time to make it clear he meant it. Knowing if I didn't, he'd just keep hitting my breasts, I started using my tongue to clean off his balls as well. The sluttiness of having to lick up his juices and mine while another guy banged away at me was turning me on!

"Thanks," he said when I was done. He gave my nipple a tweak and walked away.

I again closed my eyes and enjoyed being fucked, feeling myself well on the way to an orgasm. Before I got there of course, the skinny dude had his own orgasm, adding to the cum already in my pussy. He moved away and I looked the next guy in the eyes and said, "Don't just stand there, fuck me!"

Unsurprisingly, he did. I again felt my orgasm build as this fresh cock energetically plowed my pussy. Alan had set the precedent, so I wasn't surprised when skinny guy put his cock in front of me saying, "Hey, get busy with that whore mouth and clean me off too."

I started licking, and despite the thought that I was now licking the mixture of two different guys cum off this cock, the feel of a third cock sawing away in me pushed me over the edge, and I moaned on his balls as my first orgasm of the night swept through me.

My pussy tightening as I orgasmed triggered guy number three as well, and I knew I could expect another cock for me to lick clean in a minute. By this point there were four guys still in line, and I shivered at the thought that I wasn't even halfway done with with the ones who wanted my pussy, let alone the ones waiting to get to use my ass.

The next half hour or so was a blur of new cocks in my pussy, and the more they fucked me the more I wanted to be fucked and played with.

Some of the guys had fun toying with my clit, which was incredibly sensitive because I was so turned on. I moaned in pleasure when a guy would stroke it, and I moaned in pain when a guy thought it was more fun to pinch it as he fucked me!

Others enjoyed slapping my tits or pulling on my nipples, but all of it just added to my excitement at being used like a slut. My tits were red from all the abuse, and I thought I could see at least one actual handprint!

A couple of them got off on pulling on my pussy lips, either stretching them wide to pull me open, or pulling them against their cock to get even more friction as they fucked me.

At one point I said, "That all you got?" to one crazy-eyed guy when he slapped my tit as he fucked me. His response was to smack it again, but hard this time, followed by a solid backhand on the return swing. I moaned in ecstasy as the stinging in my tit sent a jolt of heat down to my pussy.

I could hear how full I was, my pussy making obscene squelching noises as their cocks forced the cum out of my pussy, where it ran down my ass to pool on the bed beneath me.

"Her cunt's so loose and wet, you can hardly feel anything. Took me forever to get enough friction to bust a nut," said the guy who had just added his load to the seven or eight already there in my pussy.

There was one guy behind him waiting his turn, and at this he frowned and said, "Thanks Buck, guess that makes me first in line for her ass!"

Addressing the room, he added, "All you douches heard that right? I go first!"

Stocky Guy yelled back at him from a sofa, "Second you mean! I already tore that ass up."

This got him some cheers from some of the guys, and Alan said, "Yeah, yeah, we heard you Zipster. Ok, who want's to help me flip this skank?"

Paddle Hard

I'll admit I was sort of happy that my pussy was going to get a rest. I was still enjoying them fucking me, but I was starting to feel a little tender down there. I'm pretty sure that starting out the night with a hairbrush shoved up me was a lot of the reason for that.

A few guys came up to help Alan "flip the skank", as he so nicely put it.

"Unplug her," he said to Eddie.

Eddie reached down and without any warning or warmup, yanked the butt plug out of me. It wasn't huge, but my ass had tightened back up around the base of it, and so it hurt coming out.

"Thanks Eddie," I said sarcastically.

He just smiled at me and said, "Any time bitch."

They unhooked the cuffs from the tie-downs but left them on my ankles and wrists. I planned to sort of roll off the side of the bed, but before I could, a guy grabbed each of my legs and they pulled me down off the bottom of the bed. This did what I'd been planning to avoid, which was slide my back through the cum that had pooled on the bed. Two more guys grabbed my arms to keep me from falling off as my shoulders slid through the giant wet-spot, making sure my hair wiped through it as well.

They stood me up and Alan pointed at the bathroom, saying, "I'm sure you want to pee, but don't think you get to wash off."

I used the bathroom, and for second thought about at least rinsing my hair, but having them see me as just a cum-covered whore was really turning me on. I looked at my sticky hair and red puffy pussy lips in the mirror, and smiled. God, I looked like a slut!

When I walked back in to the room, they had brought in a new piece of furniture. Ok, furniture was maybe generous. It looked sort of like a small table that had been modified to position a girl for sex. I walked back over to where Alan stood next to it proudly.

"Me and Eddie built this just for you. Well, ok, not for you personally, but for whatever girl we'd get to use it for. And tonight that's you!"

He and Eddie maneuvered me in front of it, spread my legs, and attached the cuffs on my ankles to hooks at the bottom of each table leg. With Alan on one side and Eddie on the other, they each grabbed an arm, and each also grabbed one of my tits. I think the tits were just because they wanted to, no real reason.

"Bend over, slut," said Eddie as he and Alan sort of pulled me forward and down, using my tits more than my arms to encourage me to bend. The table was a little lower at the far end, so I wound up with my butt in the air above me. The holes in the table were positioned to let my tits easily hang down through them. They pulled my arms back and along my sides, attaching the cuffs to hooks fastened to the table on either side of my hips. Between my arms being back like that and the table sloping down, I was securely bent over, my ass offered up to the guys waiting to fuck it.

Everyone was paying attention as Alan said, "I'm sure you all miss the days when we could paddle pledges - I know I do! But those days aren't completely over. Eddie?"

Eddie nodded, opened a drawer and removed a long wooden paddle. Holding it on both palms, he presented it to Alan, saying, "Behold! The sacred Omega Beta Theta Paddle of Truth."

I didn't know what the hell that meant, but I was pretty sure I knew what they planned to do with that paddle.

"Slut Tawny, you stand accused of being here under false pretenses," said Alan in a faux-formal tone.

I immediately flashed to the thought that they somehow knew I was doing this because I got off on being treated like this and not for the money, and started to panic. Then, I started to get pissed, thinking you had told them, either on purpose or by mistake.

"The Paddle will allow us to find The Truth," he said, pronouncing the capitol letters. I guess these guys really did miss all the ceremony and stuff from their days in the frat!

He smacked my exposed ass with the paddle, hard enough to shake my whole body and with a loud smacking sound. Damn that hurt! It also sent a warm tingle to my pussy.

"The Truth slut Tawny!"

"Whack" - he spanked my other ass cheek just as hard. I had calmed down and decided that no way did they know anything about me, this was just part of their game. Since there were no actual "false pretenses", it gave them an excuse to keep spanking me!

"No!" I said, playing along. "I have no secret!"

"The Paddle has never failed us," he said dramatically, handing it to Eddie.

"Whack" - Eddie hit my butt with the paddle, harder than Alan had. "Whack" - the other cheek. My ass was really starting to feel warm and I could image how red it was.

"Never!" I yelled.

The guy Eddie handed the paddle to proceeded to give me two more pretty hard paddles, as did the guy after him. By now it was actually starting to hurt more than it was turning me on.

"No more!" I cried.

"Speak bitch, but be aware that more strokes of the Paddle of Truth await you unless you confess," Alan said.

Ok, better make this good I thought. "I confess! I confess! I am not just a slut who likes to be fucked," I continued, trying to sound like they had coerced a deep secret from me. "I am more than a slut, I am truly just a sex-toy, meant to be used and abused by men in whatever manner they choose. Please do things to me that no mere 'slut' would ever allow!"

At this "confession", the gang whistled, cheered and laughed.

"Never heard a bitch admit that before - the Paddle still works!" said one of the guys, laughing.

"Sex-Toy Tawny, your confession has spared you the paddle," said Alan.

Dropping the master-of-ceremonies tone, he continued "But it's great you expect us to do whatever we want, because before we get to that ass of yours, we plan to pay some attention to those dangling ta-ta's."

Eddie walked up and showed me two nipple-clamps attached together by a short chain. He smiled and bent down so he could reach my nipples. I felt the clamp go on, and then slowly get tighter. I closed my eyes as the pain in my nipple increased. Just when I was about to yell for him to stop, he decided it was sufficiently tight, and put the other clamp on my other nipple.

"Gotta make these tight bitch, can't have them falling off your titties," he said.

"They feel way more than tight enough for that," I told him.

He grinned and said, "Oh, that's right. You don't know about the weights."

Weights? So that's why they wanted my tits hanging down I thought.

He reached down and played with my tits while he explained, "Every guy who fucks you get's to add a weight. We figured that would be a convenient way for you to keep track of how many guys stuff their dicks up your ass. You can just look at how many weights there are!"

"Um, you guys do know that I can't see my tits, right?" I said.

That was apparently the straight-line he wanted, because he cackled like an idiot and said, "Oh no, we didn't think of that. I guess you'll just have to go by feel then. Good thing they're going to be hanging from your nips!" as he laughed even harder at his joke.

As if on cue, Zippy walked up with a small metal weight. He showed it to me, then reach under the table. I felt a tug on my nipples as he added the weight. Not too bad, I thought. He took the opportunity to squeeze and fondle my tits for a minute.

"Nice tits, bitch. Just what I needed to get my cock ready to fuck you." He showed me his cock, which was indeed hard now. Since it was going in my ass, I was also happy to see it was quite normally sized. Wasting no time, he walked behind me and I felt a cold stream of lube being squirted on my ass, and a finger rubbing some of it inside me.

I closed my eyes and tried to relax for what I knew was coming. He was apparently aware that his cock wasn't bigger than average, or maybe he didn't care either way, because he didn't make any attempt to let me gradually accept his cock. He pressed it hard against my butt hole, and the second the head entered me, he shoved every inch of it up my ass in one hard stroke!

"Aaahhhhh," I yelled, closing my eyes even tighter and waiting for the pain to pass.

"Worth the wait," he said as he began sliding his dick in and out of me. The initial pain had faded, and now I could just enjoy the full feeling that having a cock fucking my tight ass always gives me.

After a few minutes, Zippy came, emptying his balls into my ass. Always good to have more lubrication back there! The next guy approached and added another small metal weight to the chain connecting my nipples. Still not too bad, but I could feel the addition. He then went back and basically picked up where Zippy had left off, thrusting in and out of my butt.

When this guy was ready to come however, he pulled out and I felt his jets of cum landing on my butt and my back. "There you go bitch, nice and decorated!" he said, proud of himself.

I felt it running down my back, and hoped it would stop before it got to my hair. Not that my hair didn't already have some cum in it from earlier, but still.

The third guy was Eddie. He added another weight, and gave my tits a hard squeeze, saying, "Your titties should be feeling these weights pretty good now, eh bitch? I wanted to wait and fuck you when there was plenty of weight on there so you'd feel it swing."

He entered my ass, and proceeded to show me what he'd meant. He started slamming his cock into me like he was fucking a pussy, not my tender ass. Each thrust shook me and the table, causing my tits and the weights hanging from my nipples to swing back and forth. At each end of their arc, the weights tugged harder on my nipples, making me moan in a mixture of pain and pleasure.

Everything in life is a tradeoff, and Eddie had chosen speed and energy over time, and it wasn't long before his vigorous thrusting brought him to orgasm, his cum spurting into my ass.

"You like the way I moved those weights, bitch?" he panted as he slid his cock out of me.

The next guy stepped up to add his metal weight to the ones already pulling my nipples down, and the pain from the clamps seemed to increase much more than I expected from just one additional weight. The amount of time they'd been pulled and the swinging caused by Eddie had made them even more tender.

He walked behind me and said, "Need to warm you up a bit." I was startled by the paddle again smacking one of my ass cheeks! He gave both of them a couple whacks, and felt the warmth that he had promised. Grabbing the freshly sensitive cheeks, he drove his cock into me and I yelped at the sudden pain in both my asshole and the flesh surrounding it. It did turn me on, though, and as he used me I started to feel like I really needed another orgasm. You know I don't normally come just from anal, but I started to hope that maybe with the pain in my tits, plus how much all this was making me feel like a fuck-toy, I might just get there.

"Ohhhh," he exclaimed, dashing my hopes. He pressed himself hard against my ass and came. I closed my eyes, and moaned in frustration.

"Open your eyes, cunt," said a deep voice, "Want you to know how proud you should be for taking this up your butt."

I looked up to see what had to be the biggest cock of the night, as he stroked it to keep it rock-hard. It wasn't in Tiny's league, but it still wasn't one I wanted up my butt.

"Yeah Caveman, show her what she's in for!" yelled Zippy.

Alan added, "You can see why we wanted him to go last. Your ass won't be worth fucking when he's through with it."

Caveman added not one but two weights to my tits, and the pain made me grit my teeth and curse him under my breath. He took his position behind me, and I felt another squirt of lube on my asshole. By this point, I'd taken enough cocks back there that my ass was so loose I could feel some of the lube just run down inside me.

"You look almost loose enough, bitch," he said, and I felt the head of his cock start to stretch my asshole. As loose as my ass was, it still hurt like it had when Spooner fucked me there earlier. I tried hard to breath and not tense up as his head made its way in. All my efforts didn't help though, and I still screamed when it finally popped in!

"At least go slow!" I pleaded, genuinely afraid of what he could do to me if he fucked me with that big cock as hard as Eddie had. I don't know if he heard me, or if he just wanted to savor the feeling of my ass tight around his cock, but he did push his cock into me at a reasonable rate. Every time I thought he was all the way in though, I'd feel more of that cock just keep sliding into me.

He finally said, "There you go bitch, you've got it all!"

I felt incredibly stuffed as he started to thrust in and out, even his comparatively gentle strokes making the weights on my nipples send flashes of pain through them. Amazingly, I felt myself still building towards an orgasm.

"Somebody smack her titties," he said, and Eddie, ever helpful took a couple steps, reached down, and hit my dangling tit hard with the palm of his hand.

It was perfectly timed with a thrust of Caveman's cock, and I screamed. Eddie paused, and did it again to my other tit. I screamed again, but this time it was due to an orgasm so strong that it overwhelmed the pain in both my ass and my tits. For what seemed like minutes I couldn't feel anything but the waves of pleasure sweeping though my body. I was barely aware of Caveman grunting loudly as he drove his cock in me hard enough to slide the table forward.

When I was again capable of coherent thought, it was just in time to feel his cock being pulled from my ravaged ass. As I was remembering how to breathe, Eddie removed the clamp from one of my tits, causing me to scream again as the blood returned to my abused nipple. I took a deep breath just in time to scream again as he removed the other clamp, letting me lay there and pant as my exhausted body started to come down from the endorphins and the orgasm.

"You were great," Alan said as they untied me from the table. "We were planning to have these reunions every five years, but some guys are already talking about making this an annual thing!"

Breakfast

Tawny looked tired, and for the second time I thought I saw her flinch slightly as she shifted position in her chair. She picked up a Pop-tart and took a delicate bite.

"So... that was obviously the most guys you've ever had in one night. Was it too much?" I asked, concerned about her answer. I was the one who had told Alan that him and ten of his former fraternity brothers would be fine. And, that she loved it in the ass.

She thought a minute before replying, "I'm not sure. During it all, I felt like I was ready for ten more. An hour after I was done, I was really thinking it had been too many. I was sore. When I woke up this morning and lay in bed reliving it all, I was ready to do it again. And now, with my tender butt on this wooden kitchen chair, I'm not sure." She smiled.

I must have still looked concerned, because she quickly added, "No, no I'm fine. I might spend the rest of the day sitting on soft furniture, but I'm fine. Not actually hurt at all. Let's just leave it at I wouldn't want to do that at every party, but I loved the experience."

"Ok," I said, "I just worry that I'm going to screw up vetting these guys, or green-light something that's more than you want."

"Please don't worry. I'll let you know how I feel about what happens to me and if we need to make any course corrections. I know you love me."

"Good," I said and smiled at her. I did love her and didn't want to see her hurt. Well, not actually hurt. I think I was as excited to hear about how the guys were using her at their parties as she was excited to be used. The thought of those weights hanging off her nipples while they used her ass was one I expected to enjoy for a long time.