Tawny and the Fraternity Reunion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

From our many adventures, I did have a pretty good idea of what she liked and what she didn't, but I'm not arrogant enough to think I knew everything about her sexually.

The one thing I had learned for sure is that everyone's sexual "map" is convoluted and unique. Two people who both say they like bondage (or humiliation, etc.) is the same thing as two guys who both say they like cars. One may love 1950's Detroit Iron, and one may love Japanese sports cars. Sure, both love cars, but very different tastes. And a third guy might love both of those types, but hate muscle cars!

What if I had given her a Dodge Charger muscle car when what she really liked was a sporty little convertible MINI Cooper?

"Eric?" she said, "I can see you overthinking it. Seriously, I'm fine. It was an unforgettable experience, and worth my... nether regions being a little sore today."

"Ok, you've reassured me. I'll try less worry, and more being turned on by hearing how they treat you. Let's move on to the future, and your next party!"

"Yes, let's," she said, "I love the anticipation!"

I was happy to see her current discomfort wasn't enough to take away her enthusiasm for hearing about what came next.

"We actually have two lined up. I'm still firming up the one that will take place next. I think it's going to happen, just still working out some details and doing my background checks."

Tawny said happily, "Wow, sounds like our ad is getting a good response."

"Oh, yeah, it is. The second one, which is happening for sure, involves some sex of course, but nothing like last night. It's actually sort of a fancy affair, and they wanted some exotic entertainment for the guests. So I'd put in more in the 'kinky' category than the 'gang-bang' category. Think sexy-pain and humiliation rather than a room full of guys using you for sex."

"Ooohhh, I like the sound of that too!" she said.