Tawny and the Value Given

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Two hours. I'm supposed to have you there at eight o'clock."

"Aaaaahhhh! That's what I thought," she said as she quickly vanished.

She appeared in her robe 30 minutes later, hair still damp. We sat down to the light dinner I had been making while she showered and such.

"All I need to do yet is style my hair, put on my makeup, and get dressed. I'm figuring after dinner and doing all that, I might have a little time to review my role again."

While she appreciated my attempts at small-talk, she was was too keyed-up about tonight to just chat. She ate fairly quickly and she was back to the bedroom. I was reading when she walked into the living room, punctual as always.

"Wow," I said. Her long blonde hair was down, styled but hanging loosely down her back. Her top was some sort of peasant-style thing that showed off much of her amazing breasts, which were pushed up even more than usual by a bra. The neckline plunged to where I could almost see her areola. Her long legs were covered with skin-tight leggings of some shiny material, that hugged her shapely ass.

"How do I look?" She said brightly. She did a twirl that ended in a curtsey, showing off even more of her cleavage, which I would have not thought possible!

"Good enough that I'm thinking we are not charging Jarrod nearly enough!" I said with a smile. She smiled in return and sat down to give her part a quick review. Even though there wasn't really any actual lines to be memorized, she wanted to know the situation, names and details of the other characters in the fantasy scenario. If she was going to do something, she did it all the way!

On the drive across town to Jarrod's upscale neighborhood, she was nervously quiet. We pulled into the driveway of a very nice, modern looking house with a three-car garage. One door began to open, as I'd been told to expect.

I pulled in to the empty bay next to a Mercedes and some expensive-looking sports car. The door to the house was opened wide, but remained empty.

"Ok babe, looks like this is where your night begins!" I gestured towards the door. "He wanted you to just go inside when we got here. I love you. Have fun!" I winked at her.

Looking a little nervous, she leaned over, kissed me carefully so as not to damage her makeup, and said, "Love you too. All this guy gets is my pussy!" Giving me a mischievous, smile she gracefully got out of the car and I watched her walk through the open doorway.

My drive home kept me too focused to think about what had just happened. Upon arrival though my mind was free to think about what was happening tonight. I had just delivered Tawny, my wife, to a complete stranger so he could torture and fuck her gorgeous body!

Although I hadn't needed to know every detail, of course I knew the key points of what he had planned for her, and had made the rules and our expectations of his boundaries painfully clear. Nonetheless, I felt a huge loss of control as well. We had just sold my wife's pussy to stranger! And, yeah, the money was just part of the game, but still. Money. Pussy.

Sure, she had given her sweet little pussy to plenty of guys before we were together, and to several guys since we'd been married. But I had been there for those latter adventures! They were something we had done together, in the same room, or at least the same house. Tonight, all I could do was sit at home and imagine what she was doing to some stranger's cock, how he was touching and enjoying her. I couldn't decide if that made me more excited, or more worried.

I settled in to try and find something to distract me until it was time for me to pick her up from Jarrod's house, since I could hardly wait to her her story!

The First Party

Tawny

After kissing Eric goodbye in the car, I walked into the house a little nervously. The kitchen I entered looked just like the photos Jarrod had sent. I thought Eric was going too far by making him send photos of both himself and his house, but at that moment I was really happy to see that things were as expected.

I stopped there in the kitchen, and thought of how crazy this was! I know it was my idea, but that didn't stop me from having second thoughts. Would there be any real risk? What if he didn't follow the rules? Was my husband really ok with all this, or just letting me satisfy my need to be treated like a slut only because he loved me?

Jarrod walked in from the living room, and I pushed all the last-minute jitters aside. This was what I had been fantasizing about and thinking about for a long time. I was going to enjoy it!

He was dressed in an outfit that would have looked at home on one of Robin Hood's crew. It didn't look silly like some cheap halloween costume, but was of good material and well tailored. He looked at me and said with a smile, "Tawny, you look just like your photos. Maybe even better."

"Umm, good? Why wouldn't I?"

"Let's just say I've had less-than ideal experiences on occasion. Did your manager tell you anything about tonight's plan?"

"Well, Eric's not exactly my manager, he's my associate. He handles the business details for me," I said, sticking with the story we'd decided on, "and no, I find these parties go better when I can genuinely not know the details of what to expect." I think I succeeded at sounding experienced at this, not at all like this was the first time I was going to let a stranger pay to use me.

"Ah, ok. Well, I've hired girls previously for stuff like this, but have always been a little disappointed. Sometimes they had... misrepresented themselves, and sometimes they balked when things got intense, even though they had agreed up front."

"That won't be a problem tonight," I said. "I plan to be every bit the slut you paid for."

At that, he smiled, walked up to me, stared into my eyes, and said, "Then let's see those tits."

Without hesitation, I pushed the front of my blouse down with my thumbs, turning my hands over to then cup my exposed breasts and holding them out to him. It made my pussy wet to just present my breasts to a stranger on command like that.

Taking my nipples in his fingers, he pinched and twisted them hard enough to make me gasp. I maintained our eye contact as he twisted my now-hard nipples left and right, earning him more small gasps at each extreme.

He released me saying, "Good, that's a promising start. I think we can jump right in. You know the role you'll be playing tonight, yes?"

"I do."

"And hurting your breasts like that is ok, right?" He asked in a serious tone.

"That was fine, I'm expecting much more," I assured him, "but thanks for checking."

"Follow me down to the game room, please," he said.

Even though he had been quite polite and considerate, twisting my nipples like that still left me optimistic that I would nonetheless get the rough use I'd been imagining for tonight!

We walked out of the kitchen, down a short hall, and descended into his basement. I was expecting some scruffy-looking gamer geek lair, but was pleasantly surprised -- it was a high-class gamer geek lair.

We were in a fairly large room with light pastel walls. They were decorated with artwork that although of comic-book heroes and science-fiction aliens, was obviously expensive. Against one wall was a well-appointed wet bar with a small kitchen. Two closed doors led to other parts of the basement. Scattered around the room were a few of sofas in varying sizes, some chairs, and a couple of tables. One table contained fantasy collectibles, and the other a board game. There was a large bookcase containing enough board game boxes to stock a gaming store.

A very impressive PC video gaming setup was against one wall, with three large screens and what I assumed was a chair designed for the ardent video-gamer.

The center of the room contained a large gaming table, surrounded by comfortable chairs. An extremely complicated-looking board game with dice, tokens and manuals spread out covering most of it.

He led me to one of the sofas near the center of the room and motioned for me to sit down.

"Ok, time for you to be Bethany," he said, "Are you ready?"

"Yes!"

He barked, "Stand up bitch!"

Startled, I jumped to my feet, and looked down at the ground submissively.

"Princess Bethany, your kingdom has been reluctant to pay the ransom we demanded. We both know they are hoping to find a way to rescue you by force. I've decided it's time to show your council the price their Princess will pay for that strategy."

"My Wizard has created a most wonderful item. That mirror you see there," he said gesturing towards a small table that held an ornate mirror, "will allow your council members to see what is being done to you in this chamber. My messenger has given its twin to your council, and they have been instructed to observe it in the meeting room of your castle. Your debasement will continue until my messenger confirms he has the ransom, and is safely away."

Playing the role of the captured Princess Bethany, I replied in an outraged tone, "You wouldn't dare lay a hand on me you mangy cur! It's enough of an insult that you make me wear this sluttish attire."

Jarrod chuckled evilly and slapped my face. It wasn't especially hard, but he knew how to make even a moderate slap sound and look dramatic. Still, it stung and gave me a nice little tingle between my legs.

"You are going to find out just what I dare. Take off that blouse, bitch."

"Never!" I said defiantly, getting into my role as proud royalty.

"You will do well to obey me slut. Should I fail to convince your kingdom to ransom you today, your only worth to me will be as a plaything for my men, to reward them for their loyalty."

That idea sounded delicious to me! For a second I wanted to defy him and get that result, but since of course that threat was just a part of the role-play, I stuck to the scenario. "Damn you," I said and pulled off my blouse, exposing my breasts which were more supported than covered by my bra.

He looked down at my breasts and said, "Now the bra."

I reached up and unsnapped the front clasp, shook my shoulders and let it fall free. I stood there naked from the waist up. Taking a breast in each hand he started to fondle and squeeze them.

After having his fill of playing with my tits, he said, "You have beautiful tits Princess, thank you for letting me play with them," and laughed, knowing I had no choice.

"Now slut, on your knees!"

I knelt in front of him as he unfastened his belt and let his pants drop down to his ankles. He wasn't wearing any underwear and I was happy to see a good-sized cock, hard from his enjoyment of my breasts. He said, "Now let's show your council the only thing a bitch's mouth is good for."

I opened my mouth and began to lick his hard cock. I moved my tongue down onto his balls, then licked up the length of his shaft to swirl it around on the head of his cock. A few repetitions of this, and I had him breathing hard. He took a good handful of my hair, and shoved his hips forward.

"Suck it bitch," he growled, using my hair to force my mouth onto his cock. I love the feel of a hard cock in my mouth and I started to suck him, sliding my lips up and down his shaft like the excited slut I am.

"I have no doubt that most of your council members have dreamed of doing this to you! They will also expect the use of your mouth now that they see what a harlot you are. Show them what awaits them when they pay your price!"

I reached up with both hands and stroked his thighs, and then his balls, feeling them get tense as his excitement grew. I kept up the licking and stroking as his grip on my hair tightened, making me moan on his hard cock. That was apparently almost too much, and he abruptly withdrew from my mouth just as I could tell he was close to coming.

"Oh no bitch, not yet. I've had no word from my messenger, so apparently this display was not sufficient. I will admit I was hoping more dramatic incentive would be needed."

I remained kneeling while he carried over a sturdy-looking wooden chair. "Sit," he ordered.

I stood up and sat in the chair. He reached into a drawer of the table and pulled out some bondage tape, the kind that sticks to itself. He wrapped a length around each of my ankles, fastening them securely to the legs of the chair. My wrists and forearms got longer lengths of tape, ending with me unable to move them, or my upper body much at all. I always love that first moment when I know I'm helpless to prevent whatever you have planned for me, and this was the same sensation. The fact that he was a stranger, and was paying for this, made it even more exciting.

He said, "Perhaps they don't mind me using your mouth for my pleasure, so let's see how they feel about seeing your pretty tits abused."

He reached into a different drawer and came out with a large blue candle. Lighting it, he held it out, letting me see the pool of melted wax that began to accumulate beneath the flame.

"Please, have mercy on me!" I cried, hanging my head.

"That is purely up to your kingdom."

When he felt there was sufficient wax, he held the candle high above my left breast, and poured a large drop of hot wax onto the upper part of it. "Owwww!" I yelled as it hit my skin.

Smiling, he proceeded to add more drops of wax to both of my exposed tits.

"The higher I hold the candle above your tits, the more time the wax has to cool before burning your naked flesh. I've started you off easy, as a thanks for sluttishly sucking my cock, but now I must move on to the next level of your pain."

He built up another pool of wax and lowered the candle close to my left nipple. I could only watch fearfully as he tilted it and the stream of hot wax fell only inches before coating the sensitive nub below it.

I gave a full scream this time, no play-acting required as burning pain engulfed my nipple. I struggled against my bonds, but to no avail -- he had used plenty of the tape, and had it just tight enough to hold me firmly.

"Thrash all you want bitch, your tits are too large of a target for me to miss!" He demonstrated this by adding more drips to the area around my freshly-coated nipple, even though I was jiggling my tits as much as I could.

"Please, I beg of you, I can not endure this pain!"

Shaking his head, he said, "Oh, you will endure this and more slut."

He moved the candle over my other nipple and again I watched as a stream of blue wax covered that most sensitive part of my tit, forcing another scream from my throat.

He paused for more wax to accumulate and then began dripping more stinging hot wax over the rest of my tits. Unlike the earlier drops, these fell as short a distance from the candle to my breast as he could manage. So hot was the wax that when it struck my skin that instead of immediately hardening into a drop, it remained hot enough to run down the slope of my breast, in painful little trails.

I closed my eyes and the pain from my breasts seemed to flow into me and down to my pussy, which I could feel getting wetter.

After a time, I stopped feeling fresh drops hitting my skin. I opened my eyes to look down at the thick blue coating of wax now completely covering my breasts.

"Looks like my work at decorating your tits is completed. But it's a shame to leave such lovely assets hidden," he said and began to remove the dried wax. He enjoyed himself by fondling my firm, smooth tits as he peeled off the many drops and rivulets of wax that he had covered them with. I looked down in distress at the red splotches the cruel drops had left on my skin. Now that his task was complete, he picked up the candle and once again held it over a nipple.

I look at him pleadingly, "Please! No more!" Hanging my head I continued in a defeated tone, "Do whatever else you will with me, but have mercy on my poor nipples. How they burn still!"

In a seductive tone I continued, "Surely there are other more pleasurable uses you can make of my firm young body?"

"Ah Bethany, you reveal your true nature. Truly, even a Princess such as yourself is nothing but a slut wanting to be used!"

I smiled inwardly at the overlap between my real life and Jarrod's dramatic role-playing game dialog. I was acting out the role of a prostitute who was secretly a willing slut; acting out the role of a Princess who was also secretly a willing slut.

"You do my bidding, not the other way around," he said, pouring the largest stream of wax yet down onto the nipple he had threatened.

The fresh coat of hot wax on my already seared nipple hurt twice as much as the first assault had. Role-playing forgotten, I screamed a genuine "You bastard!" at him. I shook my tits side-to-side as hard as I could, trying to dislodge the still hot wax, or at least make my other nipple a more challenging target.

He happily watched this display of rapidly jiggling tits, waiting until I had stopped before saying "Now I will use your body for my pleasure."

Setting down the candle, he snuffed it out and proceeded to unwrap the tape from my tied-up arms and legs, allowing me the ability to stand up and quietly stretch. He repositioned the sofa slightly, pointed at my crotch, and leered at me. The message was obvious, and I reached down and removed my tights as sensuously as tights can be removed. It gave me the thrill I always feel when I expose my smooth, bare pussy to a man I know intends to fuck it.

"Now your council will get to watch me make use of their Princess's most intimate treasure. On the sofa, slut."

I lay down and he growled at me, "No, not on your back -- on all fours like the bitch you are!"

I took the commanded position on the sofa and waited. His cock had been hard the entire time he was torturing my tits, so he wasted no time in kneeling behind me and aiming that cock at my wet pussy. Grabbing my hips firmly, he plunged it all the way into me in a single thrust, as I moaned in delight. My pussy had been needing a cock since I tasted his in my mouth!

He set up a steady rhythm of firm but measured strokes that caused my tits to sway nicely as he rocked my body back and forth with his thrusts. I hoped he could see this detail -- I know guys love to see a girl's tits bounce around while she's getting fucked.

"Oh, you've got a great ass," he said as I felt his hands rub and squeeze my ass-cheeks. I was pretty sure that was Jarrod speaking, not the sword-wielding rogue he was supposed to be role-playing.

"Your pussy is as wet as that of any tavern slut I've had the pleasure to fuck. That is obviously the station in life you are meant to occupy!" He said, getting back in character.

"Yes, I'm a slut! Fuck me fuck me fuck me!"

At that, his thrusts changed from the steady smooth in-and-out motion to hard thrusts that drove his cock deep into my pussy, making my tits sway even more wildly. With each slam of his body against mine, I couldn't help but make wordless "Uhhh uhhhh" exclamations. I love it when I'm being fucked so hard lose control over the noises I make! After a minute of this, my body shook as his rough use of my pussy pushed me over the edge and triggered my orgasm.

He kept slamming into me as my orgasm subsided, his hands firm on my hips. His continued use of my now-sensitive pussy made me squeal with each thrust. After a minute, Jarrod also came, grunting and pushing his cock as deep as possible while his hot cum squirted into my pussy. He held himself hard against me until his orgasm had also faded, then pulled his cock out and I felt his cum run down my legs.

He gave my ass one last rub, and climbed off the sofa. Still breathing hard, he looked down at me and said happily, "That went really well Tawny. You pass!"

"Pass? What does that mean?" I said in confusion as I started to retrieve my clothes from the floor.