Tawny and the Value Given

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It means that since I was, obviously, satisfied with you tonight, I want you back again. Only next time you'd be here to entertain the four of us in the group."

"An interview? This was all some sort of interview? To see if I'm worthy of this 'group'?" I said, trying not to sound annoyed.

"Yes, and please don't be offended. I was pretty sure from just meeting you that this would go well, but I wanted to be sure. As I've said, unpleasant experiences on earlier outings. Let me explain."

By this time I had my tights back on and sat down to hear the explanation. "Please do."

Since I was in slut mode, I left my breasts exposed for him, even though I was still a little annoyed.

He spun the gaming chair around and sat down. "The other guys who will be here next time are all in my fantasy RPG group. You know what an RPG is right?"

I nodded my head but didn't say anything. I'd actually played a little bit back in college, but didn't want to start sharing details about my life.

"We decided that to, erm, liven up The Game it would be great to have a girl that would act out some of the more 'interesting' scenarios that come up." He held up his hands placatingly and continued "I know, you're thinking this sounds like the premise of a cheesy R-rated movie, and I guess it does. It's also what some horny nerds who make plenty of money come up with as a way to live out their kinky fantasies. Believe me, finding girlfriends who would agree to let a guy and his friends do this stuff to her is a Level-12 quest!"

"So it's easier to use some of that money you have laying around to invest in... laying. I get it. Less time spent dating, less chance of being disappointed or embarrassed, and then there's the part where you can immediately treat the girl like a tavern wench," I said, smiling as his explanation caused my annoyance to subside.

"Exactly. So while we've hired girls for this a few times in the past, it never went well. A couple of the guys didn't want to go through that again, so we decided to just have one of us conduct the... interviews. Since it's my house, and, not to brag, I'm probably the most outgoing member of the group --"

"Oh, I'm well aware of your outgoing member," I said giving him a come-fuck-me smile. Did I mention I was still in slut-mode?

"-- um, thanks! Anyway, I was the choice to be the interviewer. A task that I certainly enjoyed. Our plan would be to have you back on occasion to act out some of the things that happen in the game. All of these types of games have plenty of implied sex of both the willing and unwilling flavors. We just decided it would be fun to get to live those out for real, and you went along with the scenario tonight really great. Never made me feel silly at all, which has not been the case with the previous girls."

With a somewhat hesitant look, he added, "Tonight was pretty low-key compared to some of the things we want to do." He nodded towards one of the doors, "The toys for next time are in there."

"Well that's not ominous at all," I said dryly.

He smiled and looked at me questioningly, "So how does that sound? Are you still willing? We know that if it's more guys you might want more money, and that's not a problem."

Little did he know how little I cared about the money. "I'm sure we can come to an agreement," I said with a smile.

He was very polite as we went upstairs and waited for Eric to arrive and pick me up, even making small-talk like I was an acquaintance of his rather than a girl who'd just let him abuse her body for money. If the other guys in the group are at all like Jarrod, this is going to be fun! It was nice having him be respectful, then be completely dis-respectful when we switched to the role play.

This went well, so now I'm confident about, and even more excited about, the next party I have booked. I can't wait to be a slut for a bunch of guys who are going to treat me rough from start to finish!

Eric picked me up, and I spent the drive home giving him a very detailed account of my night. As expected, he loved hearing about his how slutty his wife had just been. As we pulled into our driveway, I said, "So, my dear, after telling you all the dirty things I allowed a stranger to do with my body, is there anything you have in mind for your ravished Princess?"

There was!

Breakfast

Eric

So here we were again at the breakfast table, Tawny and I, but this time instead of talking about her idea, we were talking about the first party that actually resulted from it.

"So," I said, "Now that you've had some time to reflect, did it all work like you thought it would?"

"Oh my god yes!" She exclaimed, "I think having Jarrod pay for my 'services' let him feel like he could get straight to the sex, no pleasantries needed. He also seemed very comfortable doing what he wanted without any hesitation."

"None of the cautious 'is it ok if I...' dynamic that takes you out of the moment then?"

"Nope! Well, yeah, he did twist my nipple to sort of check on me before we started, but even that was done like it was his right, he just told me to show him my tits and then grabbed a nipple. It was fantastic." She smiled.

"That's great babe. So I take it that after coming down from the sex-glow and sleeping on it, you have no regrets about actually implementing your plan?" I asked.

"None at all. I was a little concerned that it would bother me to 'sell' myself like that, even knowing I'd do it all for free, but it actually just added to how naughty I feel when I'm being all slutty. I can't wait for this next party!"

"Good. I expect this one to be even more fun for you. Just the way the guy hosting the party talked about you made it clear they don't care much about the girl's feelings.

"Ok, I know it sounds so perverted, but that's exactly what I'm after," she said smiling and looking slightly embarrassed at the same time.

"I'm not sure how it all started, but at some point they began having these parties where they gang-bang a girl. I won't give you any spoilers, but they plan to get their money's worth for sure," I said, giving her my best evil grin.