Taylor and Me Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Taylor has her hand under the blonde and I assume she is frigging her clit as I start to rhythmically rip Chastity a new asshole. Even with everything that has happened over the last two weeks, I am still struggling to believe I am fucking someone I just met is the ass, and a plucking her cherry to boot. I pump into her hiney, dripping saliva into her butt crack to help with the innate dryness of taking a backdoor without lube, enjoying every second of her moans and screams and orgasms which seen to be rolling over her nearly non-stop. I feel good that I am giving her a first time which will live on in her memory beyond just being the first time, but something she will gauge all future sexual experiences in her life against.

I manage to last almost twenty minutes this time before I shoot my load deep in a place the sun never shines. I have no worries about her not being protected as I cum deep in her ass.

I am still hard when I pull out and collapse on the couch. Sweat has soaked through my shirt and my pants are bunched up around my knees as I try to catch my breath after the exertion I have been through. I lay my head back, close my eyes and concentrate on slowing my respiration and heart rates.

I feel the couch dip next to me and look over. Taylor is looking at me with wanton lust in her eyes, the need readily apparent. "Fuck me," she purrs. "Fuck me like the whore I want to be for you. I want to be everything you ever wanted."

"You're still dressed," I reply. She starts to giggle and then stands. She is naked in less than five seconds and straddling my lap, kissing me passionately with her fingers running through my hair. She starts rubbing her most intimate parts along my shaft as she kisses me, continuing until she has to break the kiss to moan out her pleasure.

"I need you inside of me right now," she groans.

"I should probably wash up first."

"I can't wait that long," she states and lifts up high enough to allow the tip of my manhood to center itself. Driving down, she impales herself with a scream. Resting her forearms on my shoulders, she rides my lap frantically. I can tell she is in need, having postponed her pleasure when Chastity arrived, and now she is taking it as fast as she can.

"Oh my god, oh my god," she pants out. "I'm cumming." she lets out a grunt as her body convulses around me, and screams, "I love you."

I grab her hips to try to slow her down a bit so she doesn't wear herself out before I am able to take over. I determine I would end up hurting her if I attempted to restrain her further, as she is so focused upon riding my lap, nothing will stop her.

She peaks again, her body shuddering and shaking, and my attentions is on her only, so much that when Chastity murmurs, "This must have been what I interrupted." She has rolled onto her side and is watching us intently.

I feel the blonde reaching over and cupping my balls for a moment. She pulls back and sniffs her hand before letting her tongue tentatively lick the moisture from her palm. She screws her face up, contemplating whether she likes the taste of all the girl cum which has washed over me recently, both from herself and from Taylor who is pounding herself silly.

Another orgasm on Taylor's part drags me over the top. I explode, pumping what little cum I have left inside my lover, my niece. Taylor slows to a stop and collapses on the couch between us. She looks at Chastity for a moment and then pulls her face to her crotch, directing her to slurp up all the juices from our coupling.

Chastity is not sure what to do, but she follows directions well, taking care of the mess in front of her face. Taylor shudders through one more orgasm before pushing the delivery driver away. She sits there panting heavily, trying to come to terms with everything that has happened.

With a glazed face and a glazed look in her eyes, Chastity starts to gather her clothing and pulls them on. When she tries to stand, she has to grab the back of the sofa to steady herself. "I told you that you would not be able to walk," says Taylor in a horse growl. I stand and pull my pants up. Offering a hand, I help her to walk towards the door, and then down the walk to her car. She looks up at me and then darts in to give me a quick kiss on the cheek before opening the car door.

I return to the front door to stand with Taylor, who is still naked to watch Chastity drive off. I debate asking Taylor what happened, but she looks so yummy I drag her to the bedroom and have her again.

12