Taylor Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Chelsea, you're just - you're just going to let them piss on me?" Taylor whimpered.

"Oh, come on, don't pretend you don't want it, Taylor. Olivia, you're next. Because you're the next best thing to me. Go ahead, show her what a piece of scum she is!"

"Chelsea, please - Olivia? Chelsea, this is so, so -"

"Humiliating?"

"Yes." Taylor's eyes were cast away from the rest of the girls in the room. She just couldn't bear to look at them after what had just happened.

Olivia began to approach Taylor, lying helplessly on the floor. Taylor watched as she unbuttoned her shorts, pulling them down past her hips.

"Olivia, please, don't-" she begged.

"Don't what?" Olivia asked in a sarcastic tone.

"Don't piss on me," Taylor thought to herself. "I don't want to be completely humiliated like this - not like this! Not now!"

All Taylor could muster was a "Please?" Could it be? Could she really want this? Could she really be enjoying the idea of this girl humiliating her, forcing her, drenching her in urine?

"Oh, shut up, we all know you like it," said Olivia.

"Olivia, please - please!"

Olivia didn't listen. She unbuckled her belt and pulled her shorts and her panties down in one motion. Unlike Chelsea, she completely removed them. Taylor sat on her ass, her feet out in front of her, hands bound behind her back, until Olivia pushed her over. She rolled Taylor over onto her side and then onto her stomach before straddling her as if Taylor was a horse and she was about to ride.

It was at this moment that Taylor began to struggle. She pulled her knees inward, under her body, in an effort to struggle and get out of her situation, but Olivia collapsed her weight onto Taylor, who gave up for the moment.

"Just relax!" Olivia demanded. "This will go a lot easier if you do!" She started pissing on Taylor's exposed back, then soaking the ass of her jeans. "Roll over!" She ordered, and Taylor submissively rolled onto her back.

Olivia lowered her pussy to Taylor's bellybutton. "Ahhhh," she moaned and she started to piss on Taylor's stomach. "Doesn't that feel nice and warm?"

"Olivia, please -"

"Please, What?"

Taylor could not even answer. She was a ball of emotions. She knew she could not tell Olivia to stop. She knew she didn't want her to. But she also knew that she liked the struggle - she liked the way Olivia had forced her - and even though she had never been more humiliated, she had also never been more turned on.

"You're up," Olivia said to Avery, pulling her shorts back on.

"Can you kneel for me, sweetie?" Avery said. She pulled up her skirt and pulled her panties to the side. Taylor lowered her head and did as she was told, sitting up on her knees. She had never felt this low. She was ready to take Avery's piss. "Open your mouth. No need to swallow, but I want to fill your mouth up."

Avery unleashed a stream of piss into Taylor's mouth. It filled her mouth in seconds, running down her chin, spilling over her face, and down her chest into her breasts. The front of her top was soaked. The taste was repugnant. Taylor felt tears come to her eyes as she knelt in submission to Avery, allowing her mouth to be filled with her piss. It ran down her stomach and into her jeans.

Finally, Avery was almost finished. "Good girl!" She said to Taylor. Taylor knew she didn't have to swallow, but she was so horny. Did she really want to do that? Before she could think too much about it, she closed her lips and swallowed a mouthful of Avery's piss. It was horrid. It sent a shiver down her spine and directly touched a nerve in her pussy. She longed to lie there, to touch herself, but her hands were tied.

All of the sudden, she felt Chelsea place handcuffs around her ankles. Taylor was rolled onto her stomach and the belt tying her wrists was fixed to the handcuffs binding her ankles. She struggled, trying to move, but she could only wiggle on the floor. Chelsea sneered at her.

"You loser," Chelsea said. "You piss sucking loser! Guess what? Since you enjoy being pissed on so much, and your outfit is soaked, why don't we leave you here to lie in a puddle of piss while we go out? Be back in a few hours. If you get thirsty there's plenty of piss in the puddle!" And with that, the three girls walked out the door.

Taylor was left all alone, on the living room floor at Olivia's apartment, soaked in piss. Three different girls had pissed on her. "They just pissed on me!" she said as tears ran down her cheek. "They pissed on me and left me here to rot and cry!" She wailed. "And I can't even fucking masturbate because my hands are tied! Why do I want to fucking touch myself so bad, this is so horrid!" She wailed. "Oh, God, Chelsea was right! I am a nasty piss slut!"

Taylor rolled onto her side. The piss covering the floor seeped up into her clothes. She turned her head and lapped at the liquid on the hard floor. It was the only thing she could do to feel something - anything. She felt sow low, even worthless, and now she was doing it to herself. She licked the piss off the floor as tears streamed down her cheek. Before she knew it, she had cried herself to sleep, drenched in piss and tears.

It was several hours later when Chelsea and Olivia and Avery came bounding in the door, obviously drunk. The first thing Taylor heard was the key in the door, and then the three girls stepped inside.'

"Oh yeah, we left that dumb piss cunt on the floor!" Chelsea said, snickering.

"Oh, fuck, yeah that's right! That girl's here!" Olivia exclaimed.

"Is she still tied up?" Avery asked.

"Guys, I'm right here!" Taylor said. She tried to defend herself, but it was no use. "I cane believe you. Chelsea, you invited me to a party and then pissed on me and tied me up and left me here! This is like - it's just wrong!"

Chelsea just dropped her skirt and approached Taylor. "Open up, slut," she said. She grabbed Taylor's hair and pulled her into a sitting position. "You know you love it. You know you want more. And you know you deserve it after the way you keep pissing in our room! So open up and drink my fucking piss!"

"Chelsea?"

"Now!" Chelsea ordered. Taylor wasn't sure why, but she complied. Maybe Chelsea was right - maybe she really deserved it. Or maybe deep down she didn't want Chelsea to ever stop. Or maybe she was afraid of what Chelsea might do to her if she didn't obey her. But In any event, Taylor complied - are opened her mouth as Chelsea slid her panties to the side. In a matter of seconds, Taylor's mouth began to fill with piss.

She swallowed it quickly, overcome by her own arousal. She struggled and choked. It was awful. It tasted a little like booze. Whatever Chelsea had been drinking had turned her urine into the worst that Taylor had ever tasted.

Tears ran down Taylor's cheeks as Chelsea adjusted her stream, aiming at Taylor's chest. Her clothes, which had never fully dried from being soaked in piss earlier, now were fully soaked again.

"Please don't stop, Chelsea! I don't want this to stop!"

"You are so fucking pathetic!" Chelsea sneered. "I tie you up and leave you here and you still beg for more!" As she finished, she thrust her pussy in Taylor's face.

"Here. Wipe me up. Now!" Chelsea demanded.

Taylor just looked at her. "With what?" She asked finally.

"Your tongue, moron!"

Taylor was taken aback by Chelsea's request. She had never touched another girl like that before. She wasn't sure how she felt about the idea of doing that - Chelsea was beautiful, but - Well, she was also a turn on - but she - Taylor finally concluded that she just wasn't sure if Chelsea wanted this to lead to sex, or if she literally wanted to use Taylor's tongue in place of toilet paper.

Taylor slowly reached her tongue out, swiping the dripping urine off of Chelsea's body. She lingered a little, waiting for Chelsea to respond, trying to figure out what Chelsea was thinking.

"That's enough," Chelsea said. "You're way too pathetic to eat me out, no matter how badly you want it. Olivia, Avery - use the bathroom so we can go to bed." She pointed at Taylor, obviously. Taylor just put her eyes to the floor and waited for the next girl to approach.

It was Olivia. She had already removed her shorts and simply pushed Taylor onto the floor, on her side, and straddled her. She straddled Taylor's head and began to piss. She soaked Taylor's hair. It was highly erotic and Taylor started moaning.

"Oh, you really like this, you little bitch, don't you?" Olivia cooed.

"Yes, I - Yes, all in my hair! Humiliate me, please, Olivia!"

"I'm using you as a urinal, bitch!"

"Don't stop. I'm a filthy urinal. I am nasty. Please use me."

Olivia complied, pissing all over Taylor's head, into her hair. Taylor just moaned. She had her face turned toward the floor. She was so turned on, she could not help herself. She was so disgusted by the idea, disgusted with herself - yet she stuck her tongue out and began to lick the mixture of Chelsea's and Olivia's piss off the floor.

Soon Chelsea and Olivia were gone, having finished their business and left Taylor tied up and unable to relieve herself in the way she most wanted - sexually. Avery followed the other two, but a half hour later, satisfied that Chelsea and Olivia were asleep, Avery returned.

"So, I have a confession, sort of," Avery began.

"What do you mean?" Taylor asked.

"I want to tell you a secret. But you have to promise you'll never tell anyone, Okay?"

"I - Okay," Taylor said. She wasn't sure why this girl she had just met was putting so much trust in her.

"So before Chelsea had you - you know - she played around with other girls. Peeing on them and stuff. She's really into it. And I know this because I was one of those girls, back in high school."

"You were?" She was shocked that, first of all, Chelsea seemingly hadn't stumbled on Taylor's little fetish so innocently after all, and second, that Avery would have gone along with it.

"Yep. I was - I don't know how to say this - I was her urinal. I went with her places, she peed on me. Sometimes I even had to drink it. It was awful. I mean I liked it in a way, but - it was awful."

"Well - so, what happened?"

"She got really domineering. Wanted me to follow a bunch of rules and basically she wanted to control my life so that I had no other purpose except, you know - being her toilet."

"So you stopped?"

"Yeah, I mean - I told her I liked it but I didn't want to be a door mat, you know? I just wanted to have fun with it but as equals in the relationship. So she said fine, we won't do it anymore. And I said okay. And other than a couple drunken nights, we haven't really messed around with it."

Taylor thought to herself. "It would be really hot to literally have no purpose other than...". However, she was interrupted by Avery.

"Anyway, I was thinking - I'd really like to, you know - I mean, honestly, Chelsea sees you as a doormat and me as something only slightly better. And I don't want to be a doormat. But if you were willing to - I don't know, I mean - I want to pee on you. But not as a doormat. I want to pee on you because you like it. And I also want you to pee on me. And I will like - finger you and get you off because I know this is really sexual for both of us. And all I want is for you to do the same to me."

"That sounds amazing actually," Taylor said.

"Then let's get started," Avery said with a smile. "And not a word of this to Chelsea. Okay? If she knows I let you piss on me - she'll never look at me the same way again. And I'll never piss on you or let you piss on me if she finds out."

"Okay," Taylor responded.

"Let's seal it with a kiss."

Avery leaned in and kissed Taylor deeply, tongues swirling, flicking against one another. Taylor has never kissed another girl like this before, but she had thought about it from time to time. Avery's body pressed up against hers and she drove into Taylor's mouth, passionately delivering herself to her new friend.

"Wow," said Avery as she finally pulled away. "I could get used to that!"

Taylor giggled. "Me too!" She said.

"So who wants to go first?" Avery asked.

"You mean - go as in pee, or as in be peed on?"

Avery giggled. "Be peed on, I guess? I guess that doesn't make much sense, does it?"

"Yeah, it does in a way, since that's what we both like best, right?"

"Yeah. Taylor, have you ever - ever pissed on a girl before?"

"Honestly, no," she replied. "Just been pissed on. And - you know - you know the rest.

"Yeah," said Avery, standing up. "Well, why don't you give it a try - pee on me." She peeled off her cropped sweater and slid down her mini skirt, leaving just her bra and panties. She sat down and kissed Taylor again. She loosened the belt tying Taylor's ankles and took off the handcuffs securing her wrists.

"Can you help me with my bra?" Avery asked once Taylor was free.

"Sure," Taylor replied, and reached behind Avery's back and unclasped her bra, her perky tits not falling much as Taylor slid the bra down Avery's shoulders and tossed it aside. Avery slid her panties down her legs and tossed them with her bra and crop top.

Avery sat on the floor in a crab position. "Here," she said, spreading her legs and motioning toward her lower stomach. "Sit right here, put your feet up here," she said, motioning to the floor near where her hands were positioned, propping up her upper body.

Taylor stood and lowered her jeans and panties together, Avery assisting as she pulled them off over her feet. She moved into position, sitting down on Avery's hips, her feet out in front of her, her pungent floral top still clinging to her body.

"Let it go, come on, Taylor, all over me," Avery whispered softly.

Taylor shook with excitement. "I can't believe this," she said. "This whole night, this - I've never pissed on another girl - or anyone - before." She struggled for a moment to get going, then her stream started.

"Ohhhhh," Avery moaned as she felt Taylor's warm piss hit her midsection. "That's it, baby, soak me," she whispered. Avery moved forward slightly as Taylor's piss ran down into her bellybutton, over her pussy and onto the floor. It splashed off her midriff and up to her breasts. She collapsed on the floor as Taylor giggled, rubbing it in as she immersed herself in the puddle on the floor. Reaching down, she softly stroked her pussy, then brought it to her lips, offering herself an ever so slight taste of her own juices mixed with Taylor's piss.

"Okay, I think it's my turn now," Taylor said with a seductive smile as her stream came to a conclusion.

"I think you're right," Avery said, smiling back.

Taylor peeled off her top and her bra, exposing herself fully to Avery. Avery motioned for her to sit as she had sat, and turned around, her ass facing Taylor's stomach, and sat down, her back nestled snugly against Taylor's chest. She felt Taylor's perky nipples on the flesh of her back, and their corresponding legs met along their length.

Taylor reached out and caressed Avery's sides as she waited for it to begin - and then all of the sudden she felt it, a warm trickle running down her stomach and onto her pussy. Taylor instinctively reached out, touching the source of Avery's golden treat, and Avery did not stop her, but moaned in acceptance.

Avery stopped her stream as she turned her attention to the treatment Taylor was giving to her pussy. She moaned a soft whisper in delight as Taylor pulled her close. Avery began to grind her ass on Taylor's stomach as Taylor slipped two fingers into her wet, waiting cunt.

"Ohhhh, yes, baby, that's it!" She whispered.

"Ohhh, Avery, I - I'm just a little piss slut for you," Taylor whispered back.

"Yessss!" Avery moaned. She was already incredibly turned on. She was moments from cumming.

"I want you to cum for me baby," Taylor whispered. She turned her slow fingering into a fast rhythm, sloppy sounds emanating from Avery's wet pussy as Taylor

"You like getting pissed on?" Avery asked her. "Pissing on each other?"

"Ohhh yes!" Taylor whispered back. "Pissing on each other like nasty sluts!"

"Yes! Tell me whet you are, baby. Tell me how you like it, I'm so close!"

"I'm a dirty nasty piss drinking urinal," Taylor whispered, unable to help herself but still not willing to wake the others.

"Ohhhh- ohhhhh - ohhhh!" Avery moaned. Taylor plunged her fingers inside her deeply one last time and rhythmically pounded Avery with them as she felt Avery's tension release, her body shaking as she came on Taylor's hand.

"Oh - yes! Yes!" She whispered excitedly as she came. Taylor quietly removed her fingers from Avery's pussy, bringing them to her lips, tasting her new friend's juices.

Avery turned her attention to Taylor's pussy, slipping two fingers inside as she straddled her and began to piss on her again.

"Ohhh - that's it - finger me while you piss on me!" Taylor moaned. Avery stopped and turned around, lifting Taylor's right leg up and slipping her left leg under it. She slid herself close to Taylor until their cunts connected, then started pissing again as she started grinding her pussy against her friend's.

"Ohhh yes!" Taylor moaned. "I want your pussy on mine, Avery! Come on, grind me, grind me!" Taylor soon began to tense up, preparing for orgasm.

"Ohhh, yes, Avery, piss on me as much as you want!"

"Only if you piss on me too!"

All of the sudden Taylor picked up one of Avery's feet, bringing it to her face. She opened her mouth and let Avery's big toe slide inside her mouth as she closed her eyes. "Mmm! Mmmmm! Ohhhhh!" She moaned.

"God, I'm a nasty piss-drinking, toe-sucking slut! Oh god, and I want to be a slave to piss!" She thought to herself.

Taylor opened her eyes. She reached out, grabbed Avery's leg, and rammed her pussy against Avery's body as hard as she could. And there, soaked in piss, against her new friend's body, she came as hard as ever.

Avery leaned forward and opened her mouth, giving Taylor a wet, sensual kiss. The girls kissed for several moments before Avery suggested Taylor should put her clothes and her belt and cuffs back on before they get busted. Reluctantly, Taylor nodded, picking up her clothes and putting them on before Avery helped her back into her cuffs and tied her ankles.

"Night, sweetie," Avery said, and gave her a kiss. "And text me - any time."

"Night," Taylor said with a smile, and watched as Avery headed off to one of the bedrooms.

But Taylor was not done. She spent the next several minutes rolling on the floor, soaking her clothes with her friend's urine - and her own - before greedily slurping what remained off the floor. And only then did Taylor fall asleep.

12